Chapter 1: Suddenly Time Is Frozen
503 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Revised Version)

It was a sunny morning when a boy was being violently woken up by his younger sister. Who were the boy and girl? Well, it was Endo Yuki & Endo Ai, Ai was waking up her older brother since he had overslept for the first day of his second year.

 

“Brother wake up, your gonna be late for your first day of school” 

 

“I’m already awake”

 

As Yuki was getting dressed he felt a pain in his gut, Yuki ignored the pain thinking it was just him being hungry since he hadn’t eaten any breakfast yet. He continued his morning by finishing getting dressed and eating breakfast alone since his younger sister had already left for her all-girl school.

 

As Yuki left his house and walked to the train station to get to school, he had the same pain in the gut as he had when he first woke up. Again he ignored the pain and continued walking towards the train station.

 

“I think something I ate last night might’ve made my stomach upset”

 

Yuki got to school, where he met his childhood friend Ide Shoji who was a second-year like Yuki. They became friends when they both were playing at a park nearby Yuki’s house. 

 

“Hey Yuki, long time no see” 

 

“We just saw each other last week Shoji”

 

“I know I’m just joking”

 

They talked to each other while walking to their classrooms, they had different classrooms but their classrooms were across each other which was great for the childhood friends. 

 

Once Yuki walked into his classroom he noticed he didn’t have many people in his classroom that he knew so he decided to pull out his phone to pass the time until his sensei came into the classroom.

 

While playing a mobile game he enjoyed playing, he felt another gut pain but it was worse than before. It had felt like someone stabbed him, or something like that due to him never feeling the feeling of being stabbed. 

“Why has my gut hurting the whole morning, what if I lay my head down hopefully it helps it”

 

To calm himself down he lays his head on his desk while his sensei walks into class and introduces herself.

 

“My name is Shoda so just call me Shoda Sensei”

 

He then lifted his head off the desk after noticing he had fallen asleep but when he opened his eyes and looked around his classroom he noticed everyone was staying still sorta like they were frozen in time. 

 

“Wait why is everyone still like if they were frozen”

 

“Even Shoda sensei was frozen”

 

Yuki decided to leave his classroom to seek help and left towards his friend’s classroom. He entered his classroom and had seen his friend Shoji also frozen in time.

 

He decided to go to leave his school and go into the city to go seek help just in case if others were not frozen. As he was walking through the streets of the city he noticed they were cars, birds, and people frozen in time. 

 

“I think everything is frozen, but why would I be able to move?”

 

This scenery he was seeing reminded him of a light novel he read a while ago but as he kept walking he stopped suddenly. 

 

Yuki saw someone moving from far, at first he was making sure he wasn’t seeing things but kept seeing the person move. He could tell that it was a blonde hair girl,  she had a slim figure that pops out and makes her look beautiful, there was something that stood out which was her clothes it reminded him of his little sister school uniform. 

 

“I think I see someone moving finally, maybe they know what’s going on”

 

“Wait, but why could they also move if no one else so far could move?”

 

Yuki was thinking of a possibility on how come only they could move while everyone else is frozen in time. While he was lost in his thoughts he noticed the girl trying to hide in a big group of people. He tried walking to where the girl was but once he started walking again time suddenly unfroze.

 

When time unfroze itself he noticed the girl had left and after realizing he couldn’t talk to the girl anymore, he decided to go back to school.

 

______

 

Author’s words: 

 

This series is about a boy and another person trying to solve the mystery of why time is freezing. I made this series before but I didn’t like how it came out and decided to rewrite the chapters I did write before I gave up on this series.

 

Thank for reading!

 

15