Chapter 1:New Allience
40 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1952,In a dark and quiet forest, there is an old hut that seems to have been abandoned for years. But what no one knows, only Nazi German military officers and Adolf Hitler know that the hut is the entrance to a secret Nazi Germany lab where Germany the nazis are developing project "V-3".Development has reached the final stage, where it only needs adjustments before entering the trial stage.

"How far is the development of this project?" said one of the top military officers in Nazi Germany (name withheld)

"has reached the final stage, it's just an adjustment, maybe 4 years at most it takes"said the head of research there

"That's still too long, can't it be faster?" with a tone that looks disappointed

He knows that he can if he answers no then his life can be lost right away,"Yes, maybe in 2 years, but we need more resources"

With a bad feeling the head of the research waited for an answer from the top brass of the Nazi German military. "Okay, we will provide more resources. Just so you know if you don't meet the deadline,you will be tortured for the rest of your life!"

"ok-okay" with a broken voice and cold sweat the head of the research immediately continued his research

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback

1948,After World War 2, Nazi Germany and the Japan Empire initially had good relations, but there was an incident that damaged their relationship on the Russia-Manchuria border. Where the Manchukuo military supported by the Japan Empire and the Russian Federation supported by Nazi Germany fought fiercely and was won by Nazi Germany, the result of this war is the Status quo ante bellum. Even though diplomacy is successful, relations between Nazi Germany and the Japan Empire will be fractured forever. But with the result of the war, Japan Empire military officials are aware that their war technology is far below Nazi Germany.

(Illustration Russia-Manchuria War)

Today

1 Febuary 1952 in Tokyo,Japanese Empire military officials are discussing in developing their war technology, some of them support independent development while some of them are thinking of asking the United States for help.

"We are an advanced nation! We don't need a lowly nation to advance our technology!" said one of the camps

"Think realistically! We lost the Russia-Manchurian War because of that thought! We are already arrogant that we are the strongest nation while against the 'lower' nation we have already lost, we already have the resources, only reliable scientists and engineers are left!" said other side

"You insult the empire?!" One of the officers immediately pointed a gun at the person who said that

The atmosphere of the discussion that was initially calm became chaotic because of this debate, if only 1 bullet was fired, the Japan Empire could be split and civil war would occur. Fortunately, Hideki Tojo, the supreme commander of the Japan Empire's military as well as the Prime Minister of the Japan Empire, entered the room to defuse the atmosphere.

"Sir, please listen. I know we were devastated after our defeat in the Russia-Manchuria War, but please don't let us fall apart, this is precisely the time when cooperation is needed" Hideki Tojo's speech won the discussion participants

"Ok-okay prime minister, so what should we do?"

"collaborating with the united states"

there was a moment of silence, a few seconds later the officer who did not want to cooperate with the United States protested

"But our prime minister can advance on his own without the help of other countries"

"Did you forget during the Meiji Restoration? We were originally just an ancient country that became an industrial nation thanks to the west forcing the shogunate"

"bu-but"

"And one more thing, this option has been approved by His Majesty the Emperor"

the opponents were silent, they couldn't possibly go against the emperor's absolute orders. Finally this discussion ended with a result

  1. Japan Empire will try to cooperate with the United States in the military field
  2. Absolute and irresistible order
  3. Those who refuse this order will be sentenced to death

 

Change POV

 

Neo Berlin,

There was an important meeting led by Adolf Hitler who was discussing the development of the "V-3" project. This meeting is based on the needs of natural resources that are important to accelerate and perfect it.

"How do we increase uranium miners in Russia?"

"The problem is that the infrastructure there is not supportive and will only swell funds, we need a much more effective way," said one of the top military officials.

"What if we work with the Italian empire? what I heard in Africa there are a lot of uranium mines and very wide, infrastructure and climate there are also quite supportive," he said.

Here Africa becomes a continent that is very rich in uranium.85% of the uranium available in the world is in Africa.

And also the British and French used to be very aggressive infrastructure development in their colonies in Africa.

"Well, we'll work with the Italian empire for the development of the "V-3" project." said adolf hitler

Finally this discussion ended with a result

  1. Nazi Germany will try to cooperate with the United Italian Empire in the military field
  2. Absolute and irresistible order
  3. Those who refuse this order will be sentenced to death

.

.

.

.

to be continue....

1