Void
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  * previously in third category novel *

- I curse you space tear!!!!!! - Yifan exclaimed with all his might before being sucked into the crack.

  "And this is how the magic emperor, demon emperor ZHUO YIFAN said goodbye to this world .... he will be remembered as the only one who fought the 7 families killing 2, crippling 2 and leaving 3 seriously injured.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the dark void, where the light does not reach, where there are no stars, there are no planets or any living being, there is only a small and tiny opaque red spot floating in the void, it is not known since when or how long it was there . wandering and wandering through the deep emptiness, wherever you look you will only find emptiness itself, complete darkness. If someone were here they would go crazy no matter what, the only thing that could be found here would be a tiny red spot, that small and insignificant opaque red spot has the shape of a human baby but it is in complete stillness, without reacting as if it were nothing as if it were not alive, but mysteriously an unknown energy enters the body of the creature from time to time but when after a while it is expelled as if it were not compatible with the entity. and that kept happening since it appeared in the void, it went on and on as if it wanted to merge with the entity but cannot,the entity continued wanderin the deep void , hi body was filled with the mysterious energy and the expelled her

Over time the body of the creature adapted to this energy although at an extremely low level, its body could now retain a small and scarce energy while the rest was expelled from its body as usual.

Now you could see how the opaque red spot began to have a more vivid color each time it automatically absorbed the strange mysterious energy that surrounds it until suddenly.

*to flinch*

*to flinch*

*to flinch*

"The entity has small spasms and although they are slight and tiny it should not be like that since it is not possible for something to move in this void"

"unless he is alive"

*Badum*

*Badum*

*Badum*

(Heartbeat ) xd

-[me.... -[i'm.....-[Alive?...]

-[what..... -[... ..... happened?] comments zhuo yifan in his mind, not sure what happened after the explosion he cause

- [after ..... From the explosion,I.....] with a headache that prevents him from clearly remembering what happened, he decides to stop when it comes to remembering.

(Has a headache even possible? Well, what does it matter ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

"But a question he cannot avoid asking himself - how? - - how is it possible that he is alive? - is the question that is asked since when looking around he only finds absolute darkness, nothing more ... Only the ...

After staying in absolute silence, he realizes something, his body shines and even if it is dim, he can see himself in the darkness of the void, but he cannot contemplate for more than a second why his body is darkened, After a certain time it happens again The same thing. He continues to observe but the same thing happens as the above and his body loses its shine.

*Three times*

*Four times*

*Seven times*

- [is my body reacting to something?] -

-[Energy?]

" It's what zhuo yifan thinks,trying to find out why his body reacts that way. that's how the days go by while he tries to find out what happened his to blood infan

*1 day*

*2 day*

*3*

*4*

*5*

- [* sigh * this does not lead me anywhere, there is no point in continuing with this, my knowledge is scarce at best.] Zhuo yifan comments in his mind when he cannot find the answer.

- [The only thing I can do now would be to study completely the "scriptures of the nine Serenities" and see what it  that Holds the future]

"And so time passed while zhuo yifan understood step by step the" scriptures of the nine Serenities "the days passed, the weeks passed, the months passed.

"Zhuo yifan was unaware of this as he had entered a state of profound enlightenment.

(everything in atg has deep in anything [• _ •])

"On the other hand, during the time that zhuo yifan was in a state of deep enlightenment, his body was constantly moving through the void, although it would not be noticed since it is in complete darkness and it did not differ from top to bottom, forward or backward.

*to flinch*

*to flinch*

"At one point,his blood infan body begins to glow and grow from a 3-year-old to a 5-year-old, his body gains a little more shine and is no longer such a dull red, even so the wounds that received are not so easy to heal, but that says how wonderful is the "writing of the nine Serenities" in this place where there is no energy or anything that can help him heal, it can even improve the blood infant and stay alive without receiving adverse reactions.

*to flinch*

*to flinch*

"Zhuo yifan gradually awakens from his enlightened state and checks his body from head to toe, from the inside out, from the outside in.

[I see, what kept me alive is some energy that resonated with my blood infant,whose energy,was already in my blood infant which means that I already had that energy * sigh * yet I can't control or direct that energy, exceeds my capabilities]

As zhuo yi fan marveled at what he gained from the profound enlightenment, his eyes suddenly caught something in the distance and his body shuddered as there should be nothing in this void

"Focusing 100% on what is ahead of him, trying not to miss anything, not a single one particle escapes his eyes" zhuo yifan is more concentrated than ever, since it may mean that there may be something, there may be someone,there may be a exit.

"What he sees is a crimson glow, and though it is dim in the utter darkness it shines like a beacon.

"What he means is that there is something, an object, life, there is something besides I the" zhuo yifan gets excited like a Child, but he cannot be blamed since he is alone in complete darkness and silence is suffocating.

"Despite being a powerful cultivator with a mind of steel, even someone like that would go insane if he stayed in such a place for long enough.

"The writings of the nine Serenities" caused a change in his mind which allowed him to better adapt in this void but still he could not stay in this place forever, if he found the opportunity to leave this place he would not take long to take advantage of it.

- [* sigh * it's too far, I can't know what's there. Getting there would take me months, maybe years, I don't know.]

- [and I won't know if what awaits me is good for me, maybe a beast or an old monster that ended up in the same place as me]

- [The only thing to do is try to dominate the mysterious energy that runs through my body, if I succeed I will have an even better chance of surviving if there are living beings in that place] Zhuo Yifan commented with all seriousness.since i would not be so naive of to think they will receive it with open arms.

*Time after*

"You can see how a little body wanders through the deep void, from time to time you see it grumbling and other times with a smile and a raised fist, sometimes it holds its head cursing such a" spatial crack "and this continued for a for a while, at times he laughed, at other times he cursed, and also remained in absolute silence.

"But this time it was different, he .... was dancing with pure joy ..... with a shit-eating grin written all over his face "

- [hahaha I did it!]

- [take that Imperials]

- [fuck you spatial crack

"Zhuo yifan is happy, he was finally able to master the mysterious energy"

- [Finally!, i Complete a circle]

"Yes, he completed a circle, not 100, not 1000, only 1, that in his old world would position him .... as the worst cultivator that ever lived!

      F  (╥﹏╥)  F  (╥﹏╥)

                    *Ejem*

"But that would be if it was normal spiritual energy but no, it was not spiritual energy, much less normal.

"It was primordial energy!"

"Zhuo yifan circulated primordial energy throughout his body once!"

" the origin of energy and everything known "

- [I succeeded] Zhuo yifan said, clenching his fist as he was able to circulate the mysterious energy throughout his body once.

"By being able to do it manually and not automatically as his body did previously, his understanding of energy in general increased exponentially, his understanding of this energy and the universe itself, opened the doors for him to stand on top of the sky and despise all the so-called "sons of heaven"

- If they are the children of heaven, I am their grandfather!

- hahahahaha

"As zhuo yifan continued to celebrate his achievement.was slowly approaching the crimson glow"

0