Chapter 01. The beginning after the end.
164 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
I will include every character description + image in Glossary.

 

 

 

I was given Another Chance and now I can Level UP ~ Chapter 01. The beginning after the end.

 

"I'm cold, and I can't recognize anything. I speculate I'm already deceased, I'm ashamed of mom, dad, sister for not being competent to do anything for you. I have so multiple remorses, I did not turn out to be the exemplar son, I am just a failure. If some deity is attentive to me, grant me another opportunity, I swear that this time I will give the best of myself and I will not dissatisfy anyone, I just wish for one more chance, please…"

I'm so pathetic, it's all over now. From my childhood, I was a failure, I never listened to my parents and fought with my sister. When I was enrolled in elementary school, I could never get a decent grade and didn't even possess friends to trust. After that, I left high school and went the wrong way, I constantly threatened my parents to give me money to buy drugs, I was aware that we were a poor family, I was an idiot. I was stabbed at night trying to buy pills so that's how I died. In those moments when I knew that I lost everything including my life, I reflected on my actions. It turned out that I was a desperate fool who threatened his parents for money and didn't know how to do anything. If they give me another chance, I will try to solve my parents' problems and I will be an ideal child.

We will allow you to receive another opportunity," a clear and precise voice boomed all around me. "You will acquire the support of SYSTEM, when you accomplish all the objectives, you will perish. But if you exclude and do not give them attention, you will vanish too, are you confident that you want this chance?"

"I don't know if this is some kind of prank, but yes, I wouldn't mind departing after bestowing my household a good life. I want to bring into the world a triumphant life that I can be glorious of, SYSTEM or whatever your name is, I approve of your condition and requirement."

That's what I informed the SYSTEM, I had no doubts but I had the necessary desire, I already decided, I want to give rise to my family even if it amounts to me my existence.

"We assure you if you fulfill all your goals you will attain your ambitions. SYSTEM will emerge when you desire it, good luck on your jaunt, Kuse Shuji."

I was hearing a high-pitched tone, I think it was a heart monitor. I proceeded to open my eyes deliberately, I was in a tiny compartment with a window, I was presumably in a hospital, I saw my family with a doctor. My momma was glamorous and very affectionate, the aroma of her coffee-colored hair warmed me and the look of her cocoa-colored eyes replenished me with affection, my daddy was a comfortable person too although he did not express it, his short dark brown hair with that lumberjack's beard can intimidate anyone, and my sister, I and she were born on the exact day at the identical moment, I guess that's why we are twins. I hearkened to their mouthpieces very gradually naming me.

"Kuse, Kuse? It's a blessing, thankfulness Creator."

I couldn't pay attention to what mama was declaring to the doctor inside the room, my arm was heavy but I caught my mother's hand. I yearned to confess to her that I was ashamed but I couldn't enunciate, I felt so disgruntled for not being apt to let out limited reasonable words.

My mother's hug was warm, it mellowed me down, and then she murmured in my ear.

"Don't fear, Kuse, I'll be with you in death and life, my son."

Subsequently, I could not be mindful and I fell asleep. I submerged myself in my mentality and I was assuming numerous aspects while I dozed. 

"I'm extremely delighted, I was a clown previously, I wish to solve all my blunders, gratefulness SYSTEM. Thereupon declaring that I heard SYSTEM's voice again. "

"SYSTEM built into Kuse's mind."

 <First Objective>

 [Awakening from the coma]

 {Rewards: Immunity to any sickness, elf constitution and 5 points.}

"Sorry SYSTEM but what does elf constitution mean?"

I was not a devotee of recreations or tales so I did not comprehend what that implied.

"Elf Constitution: Your injuries will renew instantly."

That sounds tremendous, but I will remember to operate discreetly, I don't want some military laboratory to take hold of me and open my stomachs to examine me, no, please.

"Thanks, SYSTEM, but what are the points for?"

"The points, you can employ them to increase your stats and abilities, now you can only enhance your strength, agility, health, intelligence, and luck. But in the future, you will be qualified to develop exclusive techniques."

My God, this is better than the lottery, I don't even know what to say, this is extraordinary. If I told this to anyone they wouldn't even acknowledge me.

"SYSTEM marry me I worship you so vastly!"

"That command is not included, if you need my assistance you can call for me with your psyche, just think of me as you performed before, good luck."

After awakening from the coma, I will labor and make cash to go back to college and finalize it, I will use the points in intelligence to pass all that, I am extremely creative. 

"SYSTEM, can you reveal my stats?"

"Approved"

Level: 1

HEALTH: 1

STRENGTH: 1

AGILITY: 1

INTELLIGENCE: 1

 

Abilities ~ None

 

"I see, I'll remember to work a lot. SYSTEM do you anticipate when I will get up from the coma?"

"Correct, but you will spend 10 points for that information."

"But I do not have any points."

"Oopsie I overlooked telling you that you begin with 10 points but I will charge you in exchange for the data, you will become conscious in precisely 6 months, the likelihood of your death is 20%."

So in 6 months, I just relinquished my points but it doesn't make a difference I will earn more when I wake up. I miss my family. I'll be like this for 6 months but thank goodness I retain SYSTEM with me.

*6 months passed*

I opened my eyes, there was no one in the room.

<First Objective Completed>

"Congratulations, you unlocked immunity to any illness, elf constitution and 5 points."

How cool but I attempted to move but it was extremely difficult, I got up on my own for a few instants but  I fall on the ground,  there was a wheelchair in the compartment but it was a little far away, I crawled towards it, and got on it, it was the first time in my existence maneuvering it, I made an effort to operate it but it was confusing, however, I had moved towards the entrance utilizing it, the door was made of wood, I opened it and went out, a duplet of nannies recognized me, one strode towards me and the second one ran into the passageway.

The nurse grabbed the wheelchair from behind and commenced to drag it back into the room and conversed softly with me. 

"Mr. Kuse, you will rest on the stretcher, you turned out to have been taking a nap for 6 months and that is why you should relax."

I tried to discuss it with her but she got me on the mattress and left me lying down. A few moments later, a specialist appeared with the two nurses from before, the one who was running and the one who assisted me to lie down.

The doctor had glasses and he was wearing the conventional outfit of a connoisseur. The nurses were gorgeous, one was blonde and the other was red-haired. The doctor started staring at me strangely and addressed me.

"I will be brief and concise, you prevailed in a coma for 6 months, you will not be qualified to leave this compartment until 1 month has finished. I still don't know how you recovered, they stabbed a knife in your essence but your heart is healthy and robust. Many people speculate it was a miracle but I am sure something occurred. If you wish anything ask the nurses. I do not suppose you lost your memory but it will be impossible for you to enunciate, for now, every evening a sitter will arrive and aid you to regain your perceptions since they seemed to be sleeping and lost their effectiveness. I wish you the best Mr. Kuse."

I could not speak so I shook my head and thanked them with a smile, the doctor left with the nurses and I simply remained here, I need to stay here for 1 month.

After a few hours, my family came to see me, after mistreating them so considerably they still comfort me, they looked extremely joyous to see me awake from the coma, my mum did not cease hugging and smooching me, my sister was relatively delighted and even took a snapshot with me and uploaded it on social media, my father smirked for the first time, I adore them and I will offer my best to them.

Several days departed, I got back my senses and I can pronounce again, gratitude to an incredibly wonderful nurse, his name is Hashimoto, thanks to him I can speak now, he informed me about his every day, and his occurrences with his home, he had a daughter called Maki and his spouse named Tamaki, he loved them extremely and he would renounce everything for them, he was a lanky and athletic bald man, he disciplined martial arts before becoming a nurse, he told me that he decided to practice them to safeguard his family and that is why I determined to exercise them too instantly as I recover. Now I can be more productive than before.

My family came to visit me that day, and now I can implore for their forgiveness.

This time only my mother and sister came, my father will be laboring, he took many days off for me, I should thank him for that, my mother was hopeful as usual and consulted me about various details.

 "How is the nutrition here? Do you want me to bring you something next time? Son, do you sleep adequately?"

The gaze of my sister and my mother met and my mother ceased talking, after all before this, I was extremely harmful. Eventually, the moment came.

Although I could speak I still stuttered.

"Mom and Haruka ... I'm so ashamed ... I know I harmed you ... After this ... I'll make an effort to reward you …"

After mumbling these statements, the tears commenced to spread, I don't know how I could be so miserable to my own family.

My mother likewise commenced to sob with my sister and they caressed me and endeavored to calm me down. I desire to stay like this for eternity, together with my mother and my sister. After 1 month I was in the hospital, the nurse Hashimoto became a doctor, I owe him a bunch, thanks to him I can roam and converse. I can finally get out of here and rebuild my life. This is my new life, the life of Kuse Shuji. 

<New objective, Second objective>

End of the chapter.

5