S1 Ep1: Storm brewing (Start of conquest arc) 🔞
335 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click on the images to listen to some music while you read, really puts in the mood.

Also, side note all members of Re-esterize speak in broken English a speech quirk it's not a grammatical error.

Panting lightly through a hand over her mouth, little heated moans escaped her every so often was a young peasant girl in her early 20’s having her nether regions getting ravished by a scarlet fire slime.

Both of them were sprawled on her bed. The slime was latched onto her lower body; they used their tendril to ravish her body. Her knees up and her back was arched as the slime moved in and out of her crevices.

The slime morphed part of their body to help hold the peasant’s legs up and wrapped around the lower half of her torso in place as they rammed.

“ha
 ha
 ha
!” she moaned softly. She lifted her hand from her mouth to speak. “Pl-please nah so
 ha
 ha fukin fast!!”

The slime giggled. When the slime spoke, it made bubbling noises which the peasant could translate into human English, “Heh, heh! Sorry, can’t do that. I’m just getting fucking warmed up!”

The slime dug dipped into her, deforming her stomach further with their tendril. It made her gut go past her belly button. She slapped her hand over her mouth in response to her slime lover's actions.

‘Oh fuuuucckkk! They are fukin me so fukin good!! I think I’m about to fucking cum!!!!’ The peasant girl's legs shook violently from the insane pleasure she experienced and love juices shot from her pussy.

The slime absorbed most of it, there was still love juice that dripped on the already love juice and slime stained bed sheets beneath them.

The slime, however, didn’t slow down their piston motions of the peasant’s insides, making her unable calm down her sexual hunger with the slime inside her nether regions.

‘Ah fuck, Ah fuck, Ah fuck! Ah fuck! Ah fuckkk!!’ She let out little moans again. ‘They aren’t slowing down and neither are my sexual desires, but now I want them deeper?! Oh gods! I want them to fukin fuck me much fukin deeper!’ She placed a pillow on her face in anticipation to how intense the pleasure was about to get from the slime's motions.

The scarlet slime still grinding her nether regions moved their body under the peasant girl, pushed her legs over her shoulders, the slime continued to move and lifted the peasant girls lower body up using her shoulder to pivot her on the bed so her butt was facing the ceiling.

The slime drew its tendrils backward, almost pulling out of her body.

‘Yes! Fuk me so fukin hard! Use yar fuck tendrils to drill by fuckin insides.’ The peasant girl shook in anticipation.

 The slime rammed their tendril into her nether regions hard, pushed their tendrils well past her belly button, making her howl into her pillow in pure pleasure from the sudden sexual attacks from her slime lover, deforming her stomach even further. The love juices trickles down her abs and slid down the side of her body at her chest.

The slime rammed their tendrils into the peasants. She let out uncontrollable moans from under the pillow and her hand pressed on top of it over her mouth.

She found it difficult to keep her legs in place while she got pounded by the slime. Finally, she placed her feet on the bed frame behind her to keep them from slipping on the bed sheet under her.

The fornication between the peasant girl and her slime lover went on for some time, the only sound being heard from the room were the occasional muffled moans, the slime bubbling as it moaned in unison with their lover; the bed creaking lightly, the wet slushing of the slime's tendril being drilled into the peasant girl’s nether regions and her love juices making slishing sounds.

The sounds of their sexual acts were drowned out by the music being played on her speakers that lay on the working desk of her room.

The scent of slime and sex was high in the air, making it intoxicating for the peasant getting high off the scents that she was breathing in and getting more turned on, the more love juice spilled out and the more violent the slime's motions were.

‘Of fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuckkk!! I think I’m getting close to cumming again.’ The peasant girl gripped her bed sheets tighter and curled her toes in ecstasy as she got closer and closer to climax.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCPYBEIoBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLD8cY5uIN37IfRXeS1uKWqhCV0O2A

Suddenly there was a knock at the door followed by commanding and soft voice, “Enri?! Are ya in there?!”

When Enri heard her father's voice come from the other side of the door, the entire world suddenly went black with the sounds around her turned to silent whispers to the dangerous sound of her heartbeat in her ear.

Terror gripped her heart. Her face switch from pure bliss to one seeing a bloodthirsty monster pop out of nowhere in the fraction of a nanosecond.

In response to Enri’s father's voice, the fire slime ceased all action of intercourse, dismounted the girl and dropped her on her bed lightly.

‘Oh fuck fuk, fuckk fukin shittin fuck!!’ Enri gathering her willpower and jolted upright on her bed.

Enri had gold braided hair that reached past her the shoulders, fair skin, warm brown eyes, a slim average fit frame with some muscles on her abs, arms and legs, a D-cup breast and wide hips.

She wore three stud piercing on her ears, a cheap metal necklace, black lipstick and black eye shadow.

Enri had her eyes trained on the door that her father tried to gain access to, she clumsily reached for the slime that was sucking up the fluids that stained the bed sheets and gestured for them to get out of here.

The slime nodded, gathered the rest of itself into a ball, rolled off the side of the bed and bounced through the open window blocked by drawn curtains.

Enri quickly scanned the room, the room was a small one with; she was kneeling on a medium-sized bed that barely fit her body, at the right side of the room was her workstation, on top of it work stuff with unfinished works of armor and weapons made out of cheap metal, at the left was a cupboard filled with fails experiments and a bunch of knickknacks that she bought at the other end of the room was her clothes cupboard with her stuffed animals on top of it.

She moved silently off the bed, hoping the sound of the bed didn’t escape through her music, she changed the bedsheets, grabbed a sack bag stuffed it full of work and exercise clothes.

Enri jumped through the window, making sure the curtain was closed behind her, and made her way to her family's farm.

The Emmot family lived at the top of the hill of the Carne village alone, there were no one around them being the closest house to the Tob forest full of monsters behind the village, meaning there was no neighbors that’ll spot Enri as she would escape nude out of her room occasionally.

Her father got his daughter's spare room key and entered her room to find an empty room that had a funny smell to it and her music blasted on her workbench.

‘Hmmm, she ain’t here? I thought she would be here since she ain’t at the fukin farm or anywhere in the house doing her fuckin chores.’ Her fathers gazed dropped on the speakers, he went over and turned it off, he noticed her unfinished works that were littered all over it and clicked his teeth in frustration and anger, ‘When will this dumb girl understand that there’s no honor or glory of exploring the world especially as a “woman”. He turned and headed for the door. ‘She shoul' just fuckin grow up an’ learn already, marry a good man and learn her place like her mother already!’

 


 

He made his way to the living room where his wife was busy cleaning the room, spotting her husband coming into the room, the mother shuddered, turned away, and worked harder.

She had a long pastel gold braided hair that reached well past her shoulders, had sunken golden eyes with eye bags, a fair skin, a lean body from slight malnutrition, a C-cup breast and slim hips.

She wore a simple brown dress, a white apron on top of it, white frills under the garment of her dress, a simple white shirt with small sleeves revealing the scar on her arms.

‘Please, please, don’ fukin need anythin from me and just fuckin watch T.V, drink and pass out as always. Please, gods!!’ the wife silently prayed to the gods.

“Oy, Oyaihora!!” the husband yelled.

Oyaihora Emmot jumped, calmed herself down and painfully turned towards her husband with a fake smile plastered on her face, “Y-yes, dear?”

“Where is that bitch of a daughter you gave birth to?” He commanded.

A vein popped on her head. ‘This bastard is doing this shit again?!! The daughters that we made aren’t ‘bitches’!!’ She pushed her anger down, she breathed deeply let out her anger in a breath and plastered a fake smile on her face, “Nemu is in her room and I haven’t seen Enri, but I think that she’ll be in the farm.”

The husband pulled a face after he heard Oyaihora’s response to his question. “Huh? Do you really nah know where that fukin’ trouble maker has gone, she coul’ be in the forest getting murdered or fukin’ raped by terrible monsters that plague these gods forsaken town. I need ‘em to be alive to take care of me!”

‘Why is this motherfucker usin’ our children as some sorta life support for his fuckin ass.’ Explosive anger bubbled deep inside of Oyaihora. ‘I shoul' fukin' tell him off,' She opened her mouth to do so, but held her tongue. 'Wait, not a fukin' again, it didn’ end well last time. No one will bat an eye to what he’ll do to us if I retaliate again.’

She dropped her head, “P-please don’t talk that way bout our kids.”

He snapped his head back at her, “Haauuwww?!! The fuck did ya say??!”

He took a few steps forward, Oyaihora backed away in fear to what he’ll do to her again, seeing this The husband chuckled to himself.

“That’s fucking right, bitch! Now
” He plopped into his chair and kicked up his legs on the center table. “Make yarself useful and get me some fukin booze!” He ordered.

Oyaihora shuddered in fear, Oyaihora made her way to the kitchen, hugging the wall. She breathed heavily, her mind clouded by anger and fear unable to control her body from shuddering, she reached the fridge, grabbed a can of bear and made her way back to the living room.

“Here’s your drink, dear.” Oyaihora dropped it on the arm of his chair.

After noticing the can, he grabbed it and smiled at the can of beer, “Ahh, yeah, this’ll take the edge off. But I’ll need more.” He cracked it open and gulped it down.

“Alright.” She turned round and headed to the kitchen.

The husband notices his wife's ass and slapped it while she was still in arms reach, she yelped and walked faster to the kitchen, “But this will really get the edge off, as an appetizer for the real bitches in the village who know how to handle a real man!”

Oyaihora shuddered at the thought of her husband having even more non consensual sex with her again, ‘Damn, I don’t want that animal to fukin have his way with me again, but I can’t do anything about such things.’

 


 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEbCKgBEF5IVfKriqkDDggBFQAAiEIYAXABwAEG&rs=AOn4CLA2KP6L41Uo45RIs6DrRq-YWliqLQ

Outside the house on the farm, Erin had on a pair of brown cloves and struggled to put on her simple button up white cotton shirt from her sack bag in the middle of the Emmot families corn fields.

Behind her was Snapdragon, a scarlet opaque slime with no facial features or body, just a blub of amorphous slime substance. They had a deep dark reddish purple core that swims inside their body.

“You know, for a ‘master planner’ your plans always suck ass,” the fire slime made air quote with their stump like fingers that jotted out of the main body.

“Hey! They fuckin work don’ they?” Enri buttoned up her shirt.

“I think it’s because everyone around us is just incredibly stupid,” The fire slime slithered over to Enri, leaving fire scorch marks on the field behind them and the air around them rose in temperature.

“As long as it works,” she turned to the slime and noticed that a crop had set on fire and her eyes nearly shot out of her skull. “Whoa! Bitch, your fuckin burnin my family's equity!!”

Enri ripped the crop out and slammed it on the ground, covered it in dirt and extinguish the flames, “That was fuckin close.” She huffed.

The slime cleared its non-existent throat, “I need a top up.”

“Oh, right!” Enri turned towards the slime, still crouched.

She stretched out her hand a magic sigil materialized and within a second it vanished, leaving behind a single seed, Enri dropped it on the ground, covered it in dirt and release magical energy at the dirt patch.

After a second a small herb sprouted from the earth, Enri plucked it out, crushed it in her palm and placed it in the fire slime, they devolved the herb inside their body.

“There ya go, Snapdragon. How do ya feel?” Enri placed her hands on the ground beside the slime.

[Status effect: fire resistance]

“I’m all good now, Enri. Your paranoid bitch ass worries too much.” Snapdragon wiggled on the arm of Enri.

Enri giggled and picked them up, “Alright, but I don’ want your dumb slime ass to get a resistance to my fire resistance.”

Snapdragon giggled and glanced at the barely dirt covered burnt crop. “Sorry, about your plant.”

Enri dropped Snapdragon. “Don’ worry ‘bout it.” She picked it up with a single hand and raised the other one and a magical circle appeared on it.

“Uh, what the fuck is your tall ass doing?” Snapdragon’s form wiggled.

Enri turned to Snapdragon with a nervous smile on her face, “I-I just gonna revive the plant and put it back.”

The slime moved its top half as if tilting their head to the side quizzically, “On the farm of an insane magic hating man that’ll punish you if you use magic on his farm??”

“Uhhhhhh
. yeeesss
?” Enri shrugged and sighed. “Look A know how this sounds, but it’s just 1 fukin crop, he’ll never sense it!”

“Aren’t you the bitch that says only an idiot will take a dumb chance even though they know the outcome won’t be worth it.” Snapdragon pointed a tendril at her.

Enri felt like a dagger through her back after she heard Snapdragon quote her. She hung her head in shame. “Look, I don’ have a fukin choice alrigh’. If that man comes and checks that a crop is burnt and buried somewhere, I’ll be in trouble, but If I fix it and he finds out, I’ll be in trouble still
” She dropped her hands and sighed heavily. ‘How the fuk did my life turn to this shit?!! This shit isn’t normal, I need to fukin get away, but I can’t! Not fukin yet!’ Her gaze dropped to the burnt crop in her hand. “What the fuck do I do then?”

“Give it here!” Snapdragon offered a tendril to her. “I’ll absorb it and you just say an animal got it.”

“Huh?” Enri turned to Snapdragon and handed it to them. “Thanks, Snapdragon.”

Snapdragon absorbed the crop, devouring it within their body, and Enri smiled at her friend, saving her from a troubled situation.

Enri went back to her sack bag to get her brown work pants and put them on. She had the pants up to the shin when Snapdragon got a deviant idea.

hq2.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCOADEI4CSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLD-DNxj5jvZ8WIuoJy_3AcY1JqY6g

Snapdragon leaped onto her ass, “Nice ass, bitch!”

“Ahh!” Enri yelp and turned back to see Snapdragon caressing her firm ass and blushed. “S-snapdragon, what the fuk are ya doin back there??!”

Snapdragon slid a portion of themself into Enri’s anus. She moaned and let her tongue hang, the pleasure from her lover inserting themself began to consume her.

“Oh, don’t play dumb, bitch. You know you want this as much as I do, besides you didn’t finish, right?” Snapdragon’s tendril caressed Enri’s ass cheeks.

‘Oooohhh fuck!!!! I can feel em reachin deeper into me! Fuk it, I’ll work after this quicky!’ Enri had hearts in her eye and drooled from excitement. She dropped to her hands, her knees still hovering over the ground. “Fine! But just make it fukin quick, kay?”

Snapdragon wiggled in excitement. “Don’t worry, I’ll finish you off in a minute or two.”

Snapdragon’s tendril drilled into Enri’s insides, her stomach deformed from Snapdragon’s tendril that reached her ribs.

“Auuuhh!” Enri howled in pleasure.

Enri dropped to her knees and slammed the side of her face on the ground and moaned in pleasure. The feeling of Snapdragon’s love tendrils pushed against her insides to the extremes drove her to mad ecstasy.

She moaned loudly with each strong thrust from Snapdragon’s tendrils, ‘Ahhh!! Fuckkkk! Th-this is tooo fuckkin goohhd!!! I-I can’t fuckin control myself!!’

‘Damn, she’s getting fucking loud. Better keep her down,’ Snapdragon moved more of their body up Enri’s body.

Two tendrils snaked down her chest and groped her boobs. They continued to move some parts of the amorphous mass to her face.

“Time to plug this noisy pig!!” Snapdragon dove the tendril into Enri’s gaping mouth and filled her throat.

Enri’s eyes fluttered open in surprise and pleasure from the sudden invasion of her oral regions.

Enri’s moans scream were muffled by the tendril, she sucked on the tendril and clenched her anus walls, griped Snapdragon’s tendrils even tighter.

“What the fuck??! Did you just get fucking tighter?!! What a horny slut! Fufufufu!” Snapdragon giggled.

Snapdragon drilled into Enri even harder, forced her hips to go lower with each forceful loving thrust of the tendril, debauchery now gripping them both with no wish to slow down from the ecstatic love making on the family's farm.

Enri’s pussy felt lonely from the intense action the rest of her body felt from her lover ravishing her body. It dripped love juice on to the ground in anticipation to get off. Enri reached a shaky hand to it to satisfy its hunger for relief.

Snapdragon noticed this, used part of their body to grab Enri’s hand to keep her from touching her pussy and getting relief from masturbation while they pistoned her insides.

 Enri looked at her lover in confusion, ‘What the fuck are they doin? This is no time for a fuckin orgasm denial, you fukin cunt!!’

“Allow me, I told you I’ll be the one to get you off,” Snapdragon slutily cooed into Enri’s ear.

Enri’s eyes glazed a bit from hearing her debauch lovers' words and ceased resistance to let them do as they please with her love box.

Snapdragon chuckled deviantly after they saw Enri let them have more freedom with her body to make her climax, Snapdragon released Enri’s arm and moved that part of their body to her crotch.

Snapdragon latched onto her crotch, sucking up her pussy juice and stimulated her clitoris simultaneously, driving Enri to mad ecstatic.

Enri was howling in pleasure from the stimulation that she was experiencing from Snapdragon. She couldn’t hold it any longer and began to shake her lower half in pleasure before she came. She spurted love juice that got absorbed by Snapdragon.

When Enri was done cumming, her body went limp and motionless, out of breath from the intense lovemaking and her eyes glazed.

Snapdragon pulled out of Enri after they gathered enough energy from resting a bit.

Enri moaned when Snapdragon pulled out of her ass, they left it gaped with her self lubricant and slime mucus leaking from it.

Enri breathed heavily, her eyes still gazed, “That
 hah
 was
hahah
. fukin
 awesome!!” Enri shuddered.

Snapdragon slapped Enri’s bare ass, they sent a ripple of friction through it, “Yup! And that’s how I fucking love to leave my partners! Fuck struck!”

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEbCKgBEF5IVfKriqkDDggBFQAAiEIYAXABwAEG&rs=AOn4CLDdB2XB4QkH842Gse4548DYd4xi-g

Enri gathered her strength and jumped to all fours. She tried to calm her body from the intense action, ‘Fuk! I still need to do my work!’

Enri pulled her pants up as she got to her feet and put on her straw hat, “Thanks for that, Snapdragon, but now I’ave to work!”

Snapdragon yawned, or at least that was what it sounded like, “Kay, I’ll head to the woods and wait for you there.” They slithered away.

Enri stretched to relieve the strain in her lower body from the intercourse with Snapdragon. She got to work tending to the crops on the farm; watering them, pulling out the weeds, harvested all those that had matured and getting the manure to make them grow faster.

After she was done, she was sweating, and the sun didn’t help her much in keeping cool, she pulled her shirt forward and used the straw hat to fan her sweating chest.

“Haaaaahhh!!” she breathed. “ ’m fukin done! And thirsty.”

She turned to her home. ‘Ahh, air-conditioned rooms and a fridge with cool water in it
’ Enri had a bright, hopeful smile from which was quickly replaced with a grimace when reality hit her. ‘But dad’s there and I’m not in the mood for his bullshit today!’

Enri picked up her sack bag and headed for the monster infested tob forest behind the Carne village.

 


 

Enri now dressed in a dark grey and white armored sports bra that fit her boobs firmly in place and stopped at her ribs, flexible spandex pants that let her move freely, black gloves and still had the brown boots that she used to work on the farm. She had her bag sack slung over her shoulder.

She walked a few meters into tob forest, she’d come here to train every day and knew her way around the tob forest.

She took in the forest's environment, all the trees, herbs, animals and the destruction caused by the battle of adventurers encroaching on the residents of the tob forest. Stealing their resources and killing all the monsters.

‘I can see the battle scars on the land so ‘ve gone far enough, gotta find my stuff.’ Enri turned west and headed for the area to where her stuff was stashed. ‘They don’t even want to know if any might be friendly or find a way to trade with them, they only want to kill and take
’ Enri speculated the battles that happened here due to the destruction on the land.

Enri found the spot she marked for herself to find her stuff, she crouched and began digging out her stuff that for some unknown reason to her was still here with her bare hands; she pulled out her bag pack opened and pulled out her work out equipment.

Enri noticed a group of large bodied people had approached her location, ‘Oh, they ‘re here already.’

She spun round while still crouching to face the crowd that appeared a few feet behind her, there were a group of 18 ogres standing before her.

They were all around 14-20 feet tall towering over her who was only 5’11, they were all different pallets of orange with large tusks sticking out of their lower mouths, three chests, arms that reached past their knees and dressed in similar exercise clothes to what a human would wear just altered to accommodate their bodies.

They were all mumbling excitedly to see the little human girl before them.

Enri’s eyes lit up upon when one of the ogres came into view with Snapdragon on their shoulders step forward; They had hot pink eyes, jasper skin, a feminine face and frame with E-cup breasts, well defined toned muscles, fiery red wavy hair with braided dreadlocks at a small part of the left side of their head with hair rings in dreadlocks, the hair was currently tied in a ponytail. Hook piercing on their tusk and lower lip, a piercing stud on their upper lip, piercings on their eyebrows, a single nose bridge and septum piercing, multiple hook and stud piercings that decorated her pointy ears. Tattoos of flowers and dragons that could be seen across their muscular arms, leg and abs.

They wore an aqua armor sports bra that cover their collar bone and ribs, finger-less black gloves, shorts, armored boots and a two wedding ring.

The ogre went down on one knee, smiled at Enri and spoke in ogre that Enri could translate, “C’mon and give us kiss, darling,” They stretched out their hands.

“Homurr darling!” Enri squealed in excitement .

She raced to them, flung her arms around Homurr’s head and embraced their lips in hers, gave them a passionate kiss.

Homurr placed a careful hand around Enri and drew her closer.

Enri smooched her spouse for nearly two minutes, she enjoyed the warmth of their mouth and the comfort that she received when held in their embrace.

Enri finally pulled back, held Homurr’s face in her arms and gazing at their beauty, “Aww, I miss being with you everyd-”

Snapdragon flung themself onto Enri’s face to shut her up, “Alright enough yammering, the ogres are getting agitated cause your sorry ass is fucking late, so let’s get to it.”

The ogres behind three of them roared in agreement with the slime and playfully wrested among themselves.

Enri pried Snapdragon from her face and hold the slime in her arms, “Oy, and which horny bitch ‘just a quick fuck session before work’ idea was it that made me fukin late, huh??!”

Snapdragon shrunk in Enri’s arms, knowing fully well it was their fault, “Let’s not jump into conclusions. Who’s to say who’s at fault here, the debauch person who came up with the idea or the stupid horny person who went along with it.”

Veins popped on Enri’s head, she burrowed her brow in irritation and anger, “The fuck you say, bitch!” Enri stretched the slime.

Snapdragon slapped Enri across the face with their tendril, “You heard me, cunt!”

Homurr giggled after seeing their interaction and pulled them, pressing them against their chest. Enri and Snapdragon stopped fighting and didn’t resist the embrace from their spouse.

 “Will you two ever change,” Homurr pulled them away, “but the slime bitch of a spouse is right we’re late.”

“Hey!” Snapdragon grumbled.

Enri sighed, walked over to her bag and put on her arm and leg gauntlets, clamped the locking gears shut and tried to move around in them finding it a bit difficult, she clanked them together to test their durability.

“Something wrong with your equipment, master?” One of the ogres asked.

“Yeah, they are too old, I’ll ‘ave to fix ‘em back at you guys place tomorrow,” Enri sighed, turned to the ogres and Snapdragon and smiled. “But don’t think I’ll let you guys beat me again just cause I need new gear!”

 


 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCPYBEIoBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLDvsSAXdNp2aymIDJDxVOIw43XA7g

The group walked a few meters deeper into the tob forest, Enri had snapdragon on her shoulders while Homurr held her hand as they made their way through the forest, not meeting any wild animals or monster on their way.

‘Hmm, no signs of human battles or adventurers in this area yet, so that must mean that the area where my spouse and her people live is still safe for now. Luckily, no adventurer has come into the tob forest for the past 2 weeks. Seeing as the chieftain’s funds aren’t getting bigger since they stopped paying him a sum for using our town as a port makes me happy, but
 I wonder what that’s all about.’ Enri squeezed Homurr’s hand tighter, she looked more and more worried as time went on.

Homurr noticed that Enri was lost in heavy thought and her mind was troubled, ‘Enri is having troubled thoughts again, better find a way to comfort her.’ They pull her closer to them, Enri looked up at their concerned vibrant hot pink eyes.

Enri giggled nervously, “Don’ need to worry, everythin should be fine
.” Enri dropped her head.

Snapdragon slapped Enri across the face with a tendril, the action was quick and forceful, but not painful, but it still made her head turn.

“Oww! Why?!” Enri cried.

“Don’t talk all melancholic, if something is bothering you, tell us and we can handle it, but if you aren’t ready to talk about it then don’t. It might not be as bad as you are making it out to be.” Snapdragon pointed a tendril at Enri’s face.

Enri giggled nervously, “Yeah, you’re righ’, it’s probably me just over analysin’ shit again.”

The group made it to a clearing in the tob forest where the area was used for them to train; the ground was scarred from their previous battles here to enhance their magic and martial abilities through combat.

The clearing was open and wide, with thick enough trees that surrounded them to make a quick escape into the woods if spotted by enemies that were above their levels.

Enri let go of Homurr’s hand and walked towards the center while the rest of the ogres patiently waited at the edge of the clearing like they do always.

Snapdragon slithered beside Enri, “So, what are we doing today?”

Enri grinned, “A little bit of physical training through sparing, should be good we already worked out this morning. Gotta work on my endurance and strength so no fancy dodging.”

“Does sex count as extra work out?” Snapdragon nefariously giggled.

Enri furrowed her brows, “You dumb bitch, why do you always have to do this to me.”

Snapdragon chuckled, “Because it’s fucking fun!”

They both stopped and waited to attack them while their backs were turned away from the ogres, a few of the ogre charged at the pair, not paying attention to their actions.

[Status: danger imminent.]

Enri grinned, ‘Just on que.’

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCPYBEIoBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLCq1IxXWrHYsNH2ooNN35MUFvA1xw

Enri ducked, dodging the arm that came from behind to swat her, Snapdragon, not having danger detection skills, saw Enri’s motions and acted accordingly.

The ogre stopped herself from moving any further after seeing her target dodged her attack; she spun on her heels used the side of her arm to slam into Enri.

Enri crossed her arm over her chest and flew backwards from the force of the attack, she planting her legs on the ground and spun round.

Enri dodged another fist that came at her; she grabbed the ogre on the forearm, pushed their arm down forced them to stumble forward before she kicked him in the face and knocked him to the side.

Snapdragon hit the ogre in the sides, she stumble to the side before Snapdragon bounced back, hit her in the midriff, the ogre lurched forward only to be hit in the jaw by Snapdragon who was now airborne; they thrust their tendrils on the ogres shoulders, pulled themself down, knocked into the ogres chest and knocked her to the ground.

Another ogre rushed towards them with a grin on his face, kicked Snapdragon off of the fallen ogre and they landed a few feet away, splattered on the ground.

Enri blocked two ogre's fist on her arm gauntlets, she got pushed back from the strength of the towering opponents before she maneuvered her arms out of their fist. She knocked the fists to the side, knocking them out of balance for a second before they thrust another fist at her. She crossed her hands and caught the fists, threw them backwards the two ogres were flung forward by the momentum, Enri leapt into the air, her arms spread apart and clothes-lined the two ogres into the ground.

Enri rolled forward only to meet a fist from Homurr, Enri side stepped it leaped on Homurr’s forearm ricocheted off of their arm and brought a knee to Homurr’s face, Homurr caught the attack and tossed Enri a few feet into the air.

Enri spun round in mid-air before she crashed into the ground, skidding on the earth and came to a stop beside Snapdragon, gathering themself back after splatting on the ground.

“How ya holdin’ up, Snapdragon?” Enri huffed lightly.

Snapdragon clicked their nonexistent tongue, “Don’t fucking give me that shit, Enri. You know fucking well handling ogres isn’t exactly easy.”

Enri chuckled, “If ya need to tap out, you can just say so.”

Snapdragon snapped at that statement, “When I’m not in full mast yet, in your fucking dream, bitch!”

An ogre charged at them and drove a fist into the earth, Enri and Snapdragon dodged it with Enri running off to fight the other ogres.

Snapdragon used a tendril to grab the ogre's other arm and pull his arm towards them, he stumble forward from the momentum of Snapdragon’s quick movements.

Snapdragon launched themself into the air and smacked him in the side of the face with all of their weight. They drew a tendril into the air that grew in mass and brought it down on his chest, knocking him down.

As he fell Snapdragon noticed another ogre charged at them, they launched part of their body at her. She dodged the attack and brought a fist down on Snapdragons’ elongated part, making sure their core wasn’t there before bringing down the hammer.

‘Ow
 why the fuck we slime feel fucking pain, but take no fucking physical damage,’ Snapdragon writhed in pain on the ground with a small fist shaped small hole.

They pulled the other ogre that they hit before he hit the ground; they wrapped more of their body around his shoulders and used him to spear the ogre that hit Snapdragon in her back.

She fell forward, meeting Snapdragon’s attack on her jaw, Snapdragon was airborne and made some part of their body wrap around the second ogre and brought the rest of their airborne body down on her head and she fell into the ground face first.

Snapdragon spotted another ogre approaching them as they gathered most of their body, ‘Shit better move out of the way quick
’ Snapdragon paused for a moment to contemplate. ‘ Hmm, wait Enri wants to increase her strength and endurance, I should probably do the same, can’t beat anyone if I don’t develop as well.’

Steeling themself through their resolve to gain power, they morphed parts of their body into giant blobs of mass to take the blow of the attack that they were about to receive.

The ogre brought his fist down at the ground, got blocked by Snapdragon and drew them back and scanned the area for them to continue the attack.

“I’m still here,” Snapdragon called to him.

He turned to them in confusion, “Huh? No fancy maneuver today?”

“No, I need to work on my strength and endurance, can’t let the limitations on my species drag me down.” Snapdragon’s voice shrunk to a mumble.

He grinned with pride, “Heh! Finally, becoming more ogre like the other master I see, master Snapdragon.” He gestured to Enri, taking the ogre’s blows head on and powering through them all.

“Yup!” Snapdragon threw a makeshift fist at the ogre.

The ogre acting quickly to Snapdragon’s sudden attack threw a fist down at their attack, their fists bounced back from the impact.

“Good, good! Form, but there needs to b more fucking power to it to truly to be more ogre!!” He drew his fist back and threw it at Snapdragon.

The two of them threw more blows at each other, their fists clashing due to Snapdragon’s fast reflexes they didn’t miss a single beat of the ogres attacks or let up for even second. The other ogres waited patiently for their chance to have a go at Snapdragon.

Meanwhile, Enri made sure to take every hit of the ogres' attacks, not dodging a single one to increase her overall power using her gauntlets to take and dish out power at the ogres that she was joyously sparring with every fiber of her being. She was currently bare foot after her foot gauntlets broke.

She sent three ogres to the ground and brought a knee on the chin of a fourth, his head cocked backwards, Enri brought her feet down on his chest sending him into the ground.

‘Fightin' with the ogres these past years has proven fruitful, I’m able to match their power now,’ Enri rolled on the ground.

She looked at a fist coming at her, her instincts still told her to dodge, ignoring them, she raised an arm to block it; the attack knocked her backwards. She fell on one knee 4 feet away, looked up to find the vibrant hot pink eye of her spouse enjoying trading blows with her.

Enri chuckled and got to her feet, “ ‘mon, honey, that can’ be the fukin best ya can dish out!” Enri raised a fist to them.

Homurr gave her a toothy grin and charged forwards and had a fiery glint in her eyes.

They both traded blows with a wild grin on their faces, their fists clashed, bouncing off each other, Enri somehow still matching Homurr’s power with her speed.

Suddenly Enri heard a clank on her arm gauntlet, she gestured for everyone to pause which they more or less instantly obeyed and checked her equipment.

“What’s the fucking deal, Enri,” Snapdragon yelled while being launched across the clearing.

Enri furrowed her brows, analyzing her gear, “My shi-umpph!”

Snapdragon slapped their body around Enri’s head, she nearly fell over from the force of Snapdragon suddenly hitting her in the head.

“Oh, that shit’s toast, bitch.” Snapdragon confirmed.

The other ogres laughed at the twos antics.

Gathering her bearings, Enri pulled Snapdragon from her face and looked up at the grey sky, “Good timing though, it’s evening time right now. I’ve got to go” Enri turned to Homurr, handing them the gear. “Can you keep this at the house, I’ll go there tomorrow when I’m done with work on the farm to see if I can study it and begin work on a new one.”

“Okay, dear, I’ll send someone to drop your busted gear off there.” Homurr whistled for one ogre to deliver it.

Snapdragon grabbed Homurr’s arm, running tendrils along their arm, “Hey, darling, wanna hit the river now, I’d love to see hot get wet under the evening sun.”

Homurr blushed steaming rising from their head, “UH- uh
.uh, I-I, honey, don’t your so naughty as always.”

Enri furrowed her brows and looked down at Snapdragon in confusion, “Wai, ain’ water like deadly poison to a fire slime?”

Snapdragon grabbed Enri’s face, “You mother-fucking bitch, why can’t I dirty talk our spouse without you always fucking pointing shit out!!”

Enri did a raspberry on Snapdragon while Homurr giggled at the two now playfully wrestling each other.

They invited the rest to shower in the river, but only three accompanied them, as the others still wanted to train a little.

 


 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEbCKgBEF5IVfKriqkDDggBFQAAiEIYAXABwAEG&rs=AOn4CLC0nPbvqqtCsfgHlkfoSVMakaSZdQ

After leaving the rest of the ogres to head to the river few feet east of the training clearing, the small group was embraced by the cool breeze of the evening air and the river water shone with sparkles like diamonds dancing on its surface.

Tearing off her clothes, Enri raced to the bed of the river and canon-balled into it, feeling refreshed by the water after a long day of hard work.

The others join Enri in enjoining the river and cleansing themselves of their sticky, sweaty bodies.

Enri sat at the edge of the river, her knees tucked into her chest, checking her current stats.

Level: 12

Str: 23

End: 18

Agi: 27

Int: 45

Mg Str: 36

Magic: Plant generation and manipulation

Martial arts: Agile brawler

Skills: Danger detection

            Analysis

Talent: Magic energy siphon

Enri sighed heavily, sinking her head into the water at nose level, ‘Damn, it’s no fuking better than last time. What the fuck am I doing wrong??!’

Homurr, noticing that their spouse was sulking, picked her up and placed her on their lap, “There, the perfect throne for a beautiful lord.”

Enri hung her head, “Thanks dear.”

“So what’s got you down this time?” Snapdragon gazed down on Enri from on top of Homurr’s head.

Enri place her chin on her fist that was pivoted on her leg and did a raspberry, “My motherfukin stats.”

“You know you could work on them more if you came to live with me and Snapdragon, no douche-bag fathers getting you down.” Homurr offered.

“Honey, you know I can’ do that. Not yet, anyway.” Enri groaned.

‘Oh, that’s right, she would’ve fucking left already if it wasn’t for her younger sister,’ Homurr caressed her hair. “So bring the little rat, we got lots of room.”

“And fucking thick walls to do our business in peace,” Snapdragon cooed.

Homurr blushed bright red, “Y-yeah, so it won’t bother her.”

“That’s nah the fukin problem, I want her to age up a bit to be at a mature age before we start travellin’ to all differen’ places, it might mess with her mental developmen’.” She kicked the water. “It’s already a fukin mess as it’s I don want her to get any fukin worse.”

“And we can’t come back for her,” Snapdragon offered which they immediately regretted.

Enri snapped her head at them and glared, “In that fukin house by herself?!! Nah fukin way!!!”

Homurr pursed their lips, their piercings glinted under the light of the sun, “Then how long off is she?”

“Uuuhh
 3 years still.” Enri shrunk.

Homurr giggled, “You humans age so slow.”

“Yeah, I wish I was some cool monster race though,” Enri sighed.

“You’d make a great ogre,dear,” Homurr kissed Enri’s head.

 Enri blushed, her face turned bright red from her spouse's show of affection towards her.

Homurr looked up at the grey sky and smiled. “But I wander what that little Nemu rascal is up to.”

 


 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEcCPYBEIoBSFXyq4qpAw4IARUAAIhCGAFwAcABBg==&rs=AOn4CLDjG8sBfez2bmKM9o2sh74XkE0eyA

500 meters away from their location, a little girl that stood at the center of a group of hostile goblins looking scared, angry and tired with weapon drawn and trained at her, the little girl looked like she was in her mid teens.

The little girl had brownish red shoulder length hair with part of it tied in pigtails and the rest flowed down her neck, she had fair skin, copper brown eyes, a feminine frame and face with B-cup boobs, fairly muscular body that showed that she worked out.

She was wearing dangling earrings and two piercing stud earnings on each ear. She wore a striped purple and black long sleeve shirt under a dark blue leather armored dress that passed her knees; the dress had black frills from the undergarment that made it not chafe on her body, knee high armored leather boots and black gloves.

The dresses leather straps at the side holstered her weapons- two sheaths disks with a handle in the center at each side of her body that dripped with the blood of her enemies.

The clearing they were currently occupying was destroyed; it had burnt holes from magic attacks all over the place around her, destroyed trees at the distant, the destroyed stone she was sitting on.

At her blood drenched boots swimming in their own blood were 10 minotaur’s that attacked her earlier, the minotaur’s had parts of their bodies missing.

The girl looked slightly irritated and pleased at the same time; she had blood on her face and hands from her earlier battle and didn’t even look out of breath from her battle.

‘More ‘ame? Even though I was emmitin’ so much fukin magic?!! I wanted to find a fukin place to control my fukin magic power for fukin once!’ She turned to a small part of the goblin group and they began to get more agitated from her. ‘Oh, well, I guess they’ll increase my level.’

 


 

At the Carne village knights station, some knights were laughing at their latest daily public harassing of the citizens being the law of a small village, with people being barely able to get by meant that they could get away with such things.

“And did ya see his face when we ‘took half of his goods for contribution’ fufufufu! priceless!”

The other knights laughed hysterically at the story that their comrade had told them and attempted to reenact it the horrifying scene of knights in power taking advantage.

One knight checked her time and got up, “Alright, save this story for later I gotta work.”

“ ‘ome on, Dikylah, just stay around for a bit,” One of the knight's offered.

“Yeah, nothin ever happens on that ol’ road, except a few monster attacks every so often,” another knight with folded arms gestured with her fingers.

Dikylah shook her head, “Sorry, but I can’, the boss ‘ill have mah head if I don’.”

On her way to the office she got slapped on the ass by a pervy knight, she brought a fist on his head; he fell onto the ground face down, ass up in pain from the hit and the others laughing at him.

‘Dumb bastard, why doesn’t anyone ever fukin listen that I don’ like such shit with men,’ knight Dikylah opened the door to the office.

She made her way to the table, run up the computer and made the call on Communication device that sat beside it. “Oy, guys at the watch base anythin’ ta report, mate?” She asked the other person on the line.

“N-nah, nothin to report here!” He said.

‘Hm, they sound a little weird, but whatever,’ she nodded, cut the call and went to work.

 


 

20 miles outside of the Carne village on the road to E-rantel in the monster watch station office, a single officer sitting on his desk trying not to shake from fear for his life.

“T-there I-It’s done
 pl-please le’ me go!” He pleaded.

The man in across the table contemplated this for a moment, but shook his head, “Sorry, can’t have any loose ends mucking up our most holly crusade.”

“Wait
?? What??” He had a look of abject fear on his face.

The man across the table stood up and pointed a hand at him, a magic circle began to form.

“No, no! No! No!! Pleas-” Before he could finish his sentence, his brains were splatted on the wall from the holy magic attack and his body fell backwards, blood spraying the corner of the room.

The man had a look of benevolent pity, “What a fucking mess, may the sun god have mercy on your pitiful soul.”

The blonde man with a cyber eye dusted his clean white suit and walked outside station, outside were his people finished off the rest of the guards stationed, they were all disguised in Bahari soldier uniforms.

 

If you liked this episoder don't forget to comment, favorite and add to reading list.

Thank you for reading.

3