CH 5: Can a gun kill a Goddess?
967 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can a gun kill a goddess?:

"But~~"

"I~, the benevolent Goddess Helastia will not be giving you the punishment for the crime you didn't commit yet. I will SEND you both back to your unawakened masters.... in the dungeon where one of the Devil lord's main subordinates sleeps."

'A dungeon? Aren't those caves filled with the most dreadful monsters...' 

"I will also do the mercy of transporting you to the deepest floor ever ventured to drop you closest to your master."

'Mercy, she says?'

'Isn't it the same as killing me now...'

"U-um, i-is the d-dungeon d-dangerous?", the eyepatch girl standing beside me, asks.

"Hmm~ yes, little one, that dungeon is quite dangerous. All the previous Humanity's Traitors and a few other 'sinners' have been sent to that dungeon. Though I hope that minion devils recognize you as their own or they might mistake you for their food as they do with the sinners... Well~ that will depend on your luck...fufufu~"

'luck?'

It doesn't take a genius to understand what the goddess meant, it was an indirect death sentence. That would keep the hands of the Goddess, or is it that she is afraid of killing us herself?

"Miss Goddess!", Alex shouted.

"Ara~ yes, S-Rank Hero Izuku Midoriya-kun? What is it?"

"Miss Goddess, I don't know about that girl but I can say for sure that my friend is no Imposter. I have spent my childhood with him, he is nothing but an ordinary human!"

"Ara~ Ara~ It seems as that you are being fooled by the imposter's outer appearance, dear Alex. Fooling us with intricate schemes is what these filthy imposters do. There is no way he is your friend. He was just using you as a means to an end. Look at you, you are completely brainwashed... poor child~" 

Alex stops convincing the Goddess and turns his back.

'Haaaah... seems like he gave up. But thank you, Alex, for at least believing in me,...' I thanked him in my mind, still looking at the floor, unable to say anything.

  

The Goddess opens a portal, the same blackish-blue portal.

This portal looked like a gate to Hell. However, this time it really was a gate to hell.

 

"Now~, please walk into that portal~ you tw-.. *gasp*".

.

.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG**CLICK* *whoosh* *CLICK* *CLICK* *BANG* 

 

 

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

!!!!!!!

 

 

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

?!?!?!?!?

 

 

!?!?!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sudden loud bang...

 

 

An ear-numbing loud firing...

.

.

.

.

A sound, which we all are familiar with, no matter if we've actually heard it in real life or not.

.

.

.

.

The burst fire of gunshots. 

.

.

A faint smell of gunpowder.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That was the sound of bullets leaving a gun. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's what I heard when the Goddess was finally ordering us to go into the portal but gasped at something.

That gun was...... 100% real, judging by that ear numbing ............loud bang.

.

.

.

The trigger of the gun...........which shot just now...........

.

.

.

was pulled... by a girl. 

.

.

.

.

Wearing an eyepatch. 

The girl stands right beside me.

The girl, whose name is Ashly Evans.

 

Favourite if you liked it and do comment if you want.

 

30