CH 6: This world cannot end!
958 12 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sent back to their "Masters":

 

The girl that shot the goddess with a gun just now was............. Ashly Evans.

The girl wearing a black eyepatch, covering her right eye. 

She just took out a gun from her bag and shot the goddess.

Hearing the sound of the gunshot.

My eyes widened up in realization.

A tiny hope ignited in my chest.

I raised my head with the hope of seeing the Goddess shot in her head. 

My lips curled up in anticipation.

.

.

.

.

The faint smile turned into a grit.....That Goddess is still standing. Standing there, cackling in mad glee. 

'Of course...'

The tiny hope disappears from my eyes. My Legs, shook in terror, knees barely holding up. 'Of course, it won't kill her!' I grimaced.

The gun flew away from Akane's hand and landed on the Goddess's palm. 

Still cackling, the Goddess examined the gun with curious eyes.

"Fufufu~ Ruger SR22... huh... Hmm! ~ Low recoil and makes it an ideal Pistol for newbies. How did you obtain it, little one? I thought, I forbid these nasty toys a few decades ago, how did you obtain it? Well, no restrictions can be perfectly followed so... no surprise you still find some of these here and there, but still, such a young child shouldn't be possessing one of these... *gasp* Don't tell me you have already begun your plans!~ I think, I will be a little more strict with the Guardian Associations from now on."

All the life disappeared from Ashly's face. She had no resistance left. How else could she resist?

By throwing a fit? 

By crying mindlessly? 

By begging shamelessly?

Will begging even do something? 

How does she have a gun? I don't want to know.

How could she stay calm in such a situation and shoot the Goddess with such steady arms and such an opportunity? An opportunity that showed itself when the Goddess was busy creating the portal, I don't want to know that too.

I just want to know the way out of here, the way to survive..... Or..... to kill them....

 

"Fufufu~ I never expected an innocent schoolgirl to carry such a dangerous toy! But at least unlike that boring Imposter, you were somewhat interesting. That was some good twist in the monotonous day, wasn't it? Fufufu~"

"But~ if you really wanted to hurt me, you should have tried a railgun instead. Not like they would do any damage? Ah! I forgot they will never be released to the public. Sorry, I spoiled it for you. Ahahaha...fufu~"

"Hah~.....fufu~, now~ enough wasting time, turn around and go inside the portal, will you?"

'I need to do something, I need to escape!' 

 

"Harrison~, Ronald~, escort them inside the portal."

The Apostles standing at the lowest of the stairs nod their heads and march towards us.

TO ESCORT US.

Seeing them come towards here, panic made me step back. 

'Think, think, think, think, think...'

'Please don't throw me.' 

"P-please don't throw m-me aw-away!" I pleaded.

I raise my arms to prevent them from coming closer to me, all while pleading for my life.

Sigh, as if doing that will make them reconsider.

 

A poor boy in fear of death is Pleading for his life. 

The boy...

weak...

and shaking, crying, begging for his life....

.......... At least that's what they must be thinking as I've raised my arms aiming towards them.

They are the Apostles of that Bitch, but they still are living beings. I may not be able to kill them right away, and my skill might kill them after I am already dead, so what? I don't care if I die right now. I will at least take one of them with me.

But there is one 'what if' that concerns me.

What if my skill won't work on them? What if they're immune to my skill?

Screw that.

As soon as they come near my skill's range, I will.... Shit, My range is 60cm, an extremely low range......but...

*step* *step*

They are just a few steps away from my skill's range.

*step* *step*

Now... They are in my RANGE...

"Please don't...." I inhaled, "<DISINT-------------."

'Huh???????????'

'wha?' wha?..... I can't speak!'

"I~ said~ shut up and turn around and walk inside that portal~" The bitch, said exasperatedly.

wha?

Why are my legs turning towards the portal?

'I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I don't want to go!!'

BUT WHY? BUT WHY? BUT WHY? BUT WHY?

Why are my feet turning around? Why am I walking towards that death portal? Why isn't my body listening to me?

'Why does it feel like I am, being controlled by someone else?'

'!?...!? controlled by someone else!?'

'..... that fucking!!!! Goddess!!!'

I can't even speak. 

She has complete control over my body! 

My legs moved on their own in the direction I don't want them to.

There are only a few steps remaining till I enter that portal. 

The thought of dying accelerated my heart breath, my lungs gasped for air.

 

NO, NO, aaaarrrr

' AAArrrrggggghhhhhh, dooonnn'ttt mooovvvveee yyyou cccrrrapyyyy bboodddyyy.'

'give mee mmyy bbooddyy bbaacckk yyoouu bbiittcchh!!!!'

'waaahhhhhh, ssttoopp yyyoouu sshhiittyy lleeggss.'

' grr rrr rw aaaa aaaa aa aaa aaa aa a aaaaaaa '

?!

!?

'Ha!?'

'I'm able to get some feel of my legs!'

I tried to turn back with every fiber of my muscles.

Bleeding from my nose. Drooling from my mouth...I give my all to shout. To tell the fucking goddess, before I get lost in that portal.

I could see her brows tilt.

I pushed the floor to gather power to speak. Doing everything I could to get my mouth back. 

My body trembled non-stop, fighting itself for control. I could feel blood trickling down from my ears too now. 

"..... Gahhhhh, Give me my body back to me, you fucking bitch! I'll kill you! I'll kill you...you motherfucking bitch."

I panted, I finally got my mouth back from her. 

It was as if she didn't expect that, judging from her eyes that are wide in surprise. 

I could see it. The shock in her eyes. Maybe for the first time since we arrived here, her expressions changed unconsciously.... But soon, just amusement remained in her eyes, the same amusement when Ashly tried to shoot her. 

The amusement, that one has when one sees an interesting scene in a 'boring, repetitive' movie or in a monotonous plot, in her words, nothing else.  

Getting out of her amusement, she frowned a bit, barely noticeable. Looks like she realized what I actually said. But then her crooked smile came back to her. 

She lowered her posture, powering her legs, she disappeared from the platform. The platform cracked into pieces like a shattered a mirror. The next moment, she appeared a few centimeters from me, a powerful shock wave followed. But my eyes don't flinch.

They glared with rage instead. 

A stinging pain that resurfaced again and again from each nerve in my body, started to affect my eyes too. I hoped that they don't bleed as well. 

Her face was just a few centimeters away from mine. She had to look down on me as she was a head taller than me. She hunched a bit, to match my eye level, she examined my face and body, up and down and spoke. If I just had my arms in control, right now... I would have tried to activate my skill on this bitch. But...

"Ara?~ you will kill me, huh? You worthless Imposter will kill 'me', huh?" 

An enormous pressure assaulted my whole being, it was as if it was waiting for Goddess to say those words. After enormous pressure, I saw my DEATH.  Multiple times, by the hands of the Goddess, in the most brutal ways I could imagine. 

I gasped for breath, coming out of that cursed vision. I couldn't even fall, just shiver in horror.

Panting, I regained a bit of my mind.

The Goddess stood just as before, seemed like all those visions happened in a moment as the atmosphere of the room was still the same, the same atmosphere of throwing disgusting rats out of the house.

While gasping for air, the same fragrance of the Goddess entered my nose. A pretty strange odour, I think I inhaled it earlier too but that time it was pleasing me to no end and now it disgusts me to no end. 

"Oh my god! Just look at that imposter glaring at the kind goddess like that... it's disgusting!!"

"Yeah, I know right, that one-eyed girl even had a real gun what is she? A murderer? She even tried to kill the Goddess!"

"Yeah, they're monster's servant what else you would expect."

"Who knows what would have happened to us if they stayed with us and attacked one of us with the psychopathic brains of theirs. Thank god, Goddess Helastia is sending them away from us!"

The Goddess glanced at the Champion's group and then stared back at me. She whispered in my ear as she cackled in a crescent grin.

"See~ this drama...I like it! ... They already hate you... I didn't even do much... and they still already hate you!... Oh! What a day! I never enjoyed throwing traitors and imposter as much as I did today. You even became interesting enough, seeing that you broke free from my two abilities at once... Tell me, was that because of your skill?"

"SUCK MY DICK!! YOU BITCHHHH!!!!"

"Ahhhh~ so you won't tell me huh..."

"Haaaahhh, I'LL KILL YOU, BITCH. Know this, No One Messes with Me c-cause you mess with me I mess your w-whole life...blargghhh..." Keeping my body in control was taking a lot of toll. 

I vomited some blood, along with the breakfast I ate. It didn't fall on the bitch as she was too fast and moved away just in time.

"ekkkk!!!"

"Yuk! So, disgusting, couldn't he have done that in that dungeon he is going to. Look, the floor is all dirty."

"I want to smack him myself. Just now, he could have spilt blood on the beautiful Goddess. I would've killed him if that happened, I am sure that the A-Rank me, Harry Willington, would have no problem in killing that worthless piece of shit." Yelled some guy called Harry Willington.

'Kill? This bastard...' I looked at him. 

!?

?!

'Huh!?....AGAIN?!' I lost the little control I had over my body as it turned around and walked to its death, yes, that eerie blackish-blue portal.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Even after the two so-called "Imposters" and "Traitors" had left or 'thrown' out of the Summoning Chamber and the portal is closed back. The Goddess was still cackling in mad glee. 

She was so excited, more so, on a day she didn't expected. 

She had never witnessed nor had she ever thought that a mere mortal could get out of her two abilities at the same time. One of them being her <Body-Control> ability. The other was an ability that she hated to use but had to use very often.

How did he escape her ability?

Willpower? 

Determination? 

Anger? 

Desperation? 

Motivation? 

Nah..., this was not some movie, none of these could ever work in real life. 

She was a genuine Goddess and had used her skill on many other insanely powerful beings. Beings, who had much more desperation. Beings, who had much more determination. Beings, who had much more anger. All those beings had never once escaped her ability when caught, and she knew that.

She had something new to ponder for a while now. About how the Irregular got out of her ability. Well, all her abilities were related to death and those, in turn, were related to the soul. Hmm, 'The Soul' was a complex subject, it might keep her busy for a while. 

But more than that, her whole day has been quite pleasing and entertaining too.

And oh! The drama!

'Ah! That "touching reunion" and that "friend arguing against gods" moment were my favourite ones of today! Ahaha~' 

Yes, one of the trash did manage to escape her ability, but well, if a Traitor doesn't have something new up his sleeves, then for what purpose would he be even sent here? 

It is just that she will have to find a way so that no other Traitor popping up in the future summoning will be able to escape her ability. After all, she is a goddess she can't have a loophole in her skill.

'That trash wasn't anything unique or special. He was just trash, trash who gave me something to research on, nothing else. Both of them, TRASH Trough and Through. I know, they would never be able to escape that dungeon, they have to die there. He needs to die there! The Prophecy of Traitors could never come to pass! The humanity can't die! The world can't be destroyed! This EARTH cannot disappear into nothingness!', Goddess Helastia's mood soured after remembering something. She shook her head in exasperation.

'Still, so much work left to do,' She sighed. The 'graceful' and 'kind' Goddess finally came out of her thoughts and gave her usual angelic smile to Champions.

 

What site you prefer to read at anyway ?
  • Sribble Hub Votes: 52 85.2%
  • Webnovel Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Royal Road Votes: 13 21.3%
  • other Votes: 2 3.3%
Total voters: 61
27