CH 16: Skeleton soldier couldn’t protect his ‘virginity’
522 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Goddess's reasons to throw them into the dungeon (for readers who have been reading the series before I made the changes.

Spoiler

 Ren Itsuki, has the same face as he had in his previous life. His name in his past life was Rui Haruto.

Due to a pillar of light falling on him and Akane, they are taken to the goddess, where he sees his past life classmates who got summoned as heroes, but the goddess tells all of them that he is just a he is a Reincarnated imposter, a servant of the devils. She then sends him and Akane to the dungeon and tells them that the minion devils(monsters) might not devour them if they recognize them as their own or otherwise they would be eaten and devoured as any other human.

[collapse]

Skeleton soldier couldn't protect his 'virginity':

Just now, Humanity's traitors have been disposed of. For a few moments, no one spoke anything. There was complete silence in the whole Summoning Chamber. A silent audience compromised of the relieved, grieved, shocked, ignorant or....... excited.

Goddess Helastia came out of her reverie and opened another portal, behind her. The Summoned HEROES looked a bit curious as to where are they going now.

"Hmm~ this portal will take us to the Grand Palace of the country that I~ oversee, please follow me, everyone, ~"

Saying so, she entered the portal. The Summoned heroes follow her. Ignoring what transpired in the chamber, most of them look excited for what's to come. However, few still can't move on. Some, because they know they won't be able to return back to their home, and they will have to fight a war that isn't there. One boy, because his friend got thrown in a dungeon from where he would never return. A man, because a boy who could be his students got sent to die in some dangerous place. And one another girl also looked quite sad. She doesn't look anxious or homesick. What's eating her, no one knows, she hasn't spoken much to anyone after getting transported to this EARTH-01Z, despite usually acting strict and yelling at anyone who didn't act disciplined. Well, making students follow the rules was a part of her duty as she was the class representative.

After all the students entered the Portal, the Apostles silently enter it too. After that, the cloudy blue-black portal is slowly closed in a *swish*.

 <POV- Izuku Midoriya>

Stepping out of the portal to the other side, I saw a grand palace made of gold. Tall white pillars and statues surrounded the path towards the entrance. A magnificent fountain was situated before the entrance. The palace had multiple towers connect with each other. And each tower of the palace seemed to touch the sky. I can't even figure out the boundary of this palace, just how many miles does it encompass? There are even several waterfalls flowing from multiple balconies giving an eye-soothing atmosphere. It resembles the MCU's Asgard palace a lot. I mean, both are gold and shiny and... big.

The classmates excitedly inquire the Goddess if this palace really is made of gold or not. The Goddess shrugged and said yes, as it was the most normal thing to say. 

Finally, inside, we were greeted by the Royal Maids and Servants and then told to rest at our rooms. 

.

.

I am being guided by a pair of young Maids to my room. That Goddess has told us to rest for the entire day. Tomorrow will be a weapon choosing ritual, and later that night, a welcoming celebration from the kings of this and other neighbouring countries and a few Top nobles and all, will be held.

.

.

Upon reaching an overly grand wooden door, the maids nodded to the pair of guards standing on both sides of the door. 

The guards opened the door in a swift motion, the maids bowed and gestured me to enter the room with a smile.

I thanked them and entered my room. I locked the door and lay on the big bed. 

This bed is so soft and fluffy that I totally got sunk in it. There is a pleasant smell of flowers in this room, but I can't see any flowers in here, maybe it's coming from that balcony. All my tiredness is gone just from lying on this bed.

'It is the most comfortable thing I ever laid on. This kind of treatment sure is the best!'

But..... I am anxious. That boy was 100% my friend, I can say it for sure. I saw worry in his eyes when he asked about his mother. I saw relief in his face when I told him she was fine. I saw our old bond of friendship when we conversed. I refuse to believe that that boy was not the real Rui Haruto. 

I feel guilty.

He saved me multiple times, once during that bullying incident and another, in that accident which resulted in his death. If he hadn't pushed me that time, both of us would've died. 

'When I told her mother about it. She smiled saying that at least he got to save a life before his death... What will I say this time? What will I say to his mother when we return back to our world? That his son got another chance at life but he was sent to die without even getting any chance?And that I even after being there couldn't do anything?'

That time, I tried to convince the Goddess to not send them to that dangerous place, but before I could say anything more, fear engulfed me, my mouth was sealed, and my body turned around without my permission. It was as if my body was being controlled by someone else. 

'It was surely my cowardness and instinct that told me not to go against the Goddess.'

Guilt and regret overflow within me, and soon tears flow out of my eyes.

'Hah, there is no use crying. If only I had the power to speak against goddess...... If only I had one more chance to save him, one more chance to repay him......................... Chance... wait, Goddess Helastia said that there that he might not die if the minion devils recognise him.. and that girl too. What does that mean? Does it mean that there is a possibility that he can be alive? Wait... even if they don't recognise them if Rui-kun manages to survive there until I........'

Yeah, I can't be sure that he died just yet. 

If there is a chance that he can still be alive then I will go save him.

I've decided! 

I will go there. I am an S-Rank Hero, the strongest and the fastest-growing rank. I will work hard and get stronger than anyone else, and alone I will travel to the dungeon to save him.

Now, that I think about it. We have played many RPG dungeon conquering games, if the dungeons in this world are similar and the past experience helps him, then he really might stay alive till I get there and rescue him. Not to mention, that guy had insane reflexes... I was bullied since the first year of high school for having the same name as the protagonist of a popular anime and skinny body. But in the second year, the bullies also targeted Rui-kun. At first, it was bearable, but then they beat us. However, the next day, when they called us out, Rui-kun stabbed them with a drawing compass and a pen, precisely at their butts. He didn't stab anywhere else, just their butts. I think he did that so that they couldn't complain to any teacher due to humiliation? He moved so swiftly, and his reflexes were so fast that no bully could even come near him and his compass. The bullies transferred the school because the girls teased them a bit too much when they saw them bleeding from their asses. However, one of the bullies was a popular guy and we were blamed for his transfer, due to that we were shunned by the class. That reminds me, since a couple of months ago, those guys who bullied us got missing it was in the news.  

Sigh, that was one embarrassing incident. 

'yes.........I... am .....saving..him.....no matter...wh..at'

*snore* *snore* *snore*

.

.

*blink* *blink*

"*yaaawwwn* 

sighhhh"

"How much time has passed since I slept?"

*knock* *knock* 

"Master Izuku, are you awake yet?" 

"I am coming.", I replied to the feminine voice on the other side of the door.

I got up from the fluffy bed and made my way to open the door.

*click*

Opening the door, I saw the same maids who guided me here, bow their heads. 

The taller maid with long pink hair is Cherry-san, and the one whose height is the same as mine with short blue hair is called Lily-san. Both of them are as beautiful as any top idol in our world, and they have curvy figures and nice assets too.

"Yeah? Is there something you need me to do?"

"Yes, Master Izuku, we are here to assist you in your bath and then guide you to the dining hall," said Cherry-san.

"Umm... it's okay, I can bath myself, till then, please wait here."

"No, Master Izuku, we will lose our jobs if we don't do our job, it is our responsibility to serve the Hero, and I want to help too." Lily-san finished with a mutter and a bright blush.

I become red too.

"If it's your job, t-then please come inside.." scratching my cheek, I reluctantly let them do it.

""Yes!!""

The bathroom is attached to this room only, so I don't need to go anywhere else. I walked to the door to open it, but the Cherry-san opened the door before I did, and both her and Lily-san began to prepare for the bath.

When I entered the bathroom, I was once again shocked to see the excessive luxuries present here. A gold bathtub! a fucking GOLD BATHTUB!! 

While I was standing in a trance, the maids quickly filled the tub with milk, and after that, they emptied multiple bottles of scents, shampoos and other stuff of which I got no idea. 

Cherry-san smiles at me and comes towards me. 

She starts to unbutton me!?

"Umgohsdfhla! Ch-Cherry-san! I-I can do it myself now, you can leave, I will need some privacy when I bathe." 

"Master Izuku? are you embarrassed to be the only person being naked? Don't worry, then we too will get undressed and help you wash your body." Cherry-san said as she undressed herself.

OH MY GOD!!! BOOBS! BOOBS! BOOBS! 3D BOOBS!! OH, MY GAWWWDDD!!!

"Ara~Ara~ don't be shy from us, we will take care of any need you have or might require our help with, Master Izuku." Cherry-san giggled mischievously while sliding my pants down.

'what do I do? what do I do? These cute, busty and sexy maids are going to take away my virginity!! I need to shield my virginity.'

'Because virginity is cool.'

She takes my underwear down too, her eyes glittered mysteriously when she saw my p*n*s. 

"U-Um O-Okay?"

'I can't!!!'

"Now, please stand still and let us do all the work," Lily-san said while dragging me into the bathtub along with her.

Are they going to bathe with me?

Oh my god, Cherry-sans chest touched my back!

I am going to lose my virginity!!

Heck yeah!! Yahoo! Isekai life is the best!

.

.

.

So, Yeah........ I didn't lose my virginity.

Sigh...

They just helped me bathe and then dressed me up, nothing else. 

I am standing in front of the mirror to admire my body. Well, I would've liked to admire it, but I am too busy cursing myself for being so skinny. I look just like a skeleton, sigh. 

I should've eaten whatever my mother gave me to, sigh...

I should eat more from now on so as to increase my attractiveness. I am sure that once I have six-pack abs, Cherry-san and Lily would fall over me, huehuehuehue. 

'Ah, shit, my perverted side is showing.'

"Master Izuku, shall we depart to the dining hall?"

"Y-Yeah,"

.

.

.

*Burp*

I ate more than I could, and now, I feel like I might puke. But, when the Goddess urged me to eat more, and the other classmates began snickering, I felt so much embarrassment that I ate everything I could reach with these skinny arms of mine.

"Ahaha, Master Izuku, did you like the palace's food?"

"Ah! y-yes, the dishes were quite delicious, Lily-san!"

"Master Izuku, you have such a large appetite, but you are still so....slim. How do you manage to remain so slim?"

"Cherry-san, he must be training very hard, that's why he has such appetite. Unlike youHe eats to train, not trains to eat, understood!"

"Ooh! Yes, Yes, now I get it."

"Hey! I know what sarcasm is, you know!"

"Of course, Master", saying that they both giggled till we reached my room.

Yes! from tomorrow, I will train too. To get the perfect body!"

.

.

.

"Um... Cherry-san, Lily-san, why are you getting undressed again?"

They are undressing again, while I am lying on my bed with a blanket covering my eyes. 

"Eh? to relieve Master Izuku's stress, of course," Lily-san replied shyly in a soft whisper.

"w-what do mean, Stress?"

"Ara~Ara~ so sly Master Izuku. You want the shy one to boldly declare her urges, huh, ehehe.."

"Cherry!!"

"Ahaahaa, don't worry, Master Izuku, we will take care of everything, you can just relax."

"We are virgins, so be gentle, okay." Lily-san finished with a whisper.

They climb the bed, Naked. 

I burn the sight of the maid's swaying and dangling tits in my eyes.

.

.

.

.

*yawn*

I wake up and stretch my arms.

I look down on the bed and get a little surprised to see two ladies sleeping beside me. The morning sun is bathing their beautiful NAKED body in an orange glow. They are smiling while sleeping. 

This is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

The memories of the last night make me all red and hard again.

Yes, yesterday I couldn't protect my virginity, but I have no regrets.

Thanks for reading!

Favourite if you liked it!!

Next chapter, next week!

Announcement
18