3 The chaos that will flow from these hands
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the reasons I didn’t try this before is that I have no essence blood and dantian, No energy gathering or storage which leaves the only mortal technique for qi manipulation. I manipulate it with strong emotion which I’ve never really had before.

 

That gold clad toad flashes through my mind. “I’ll impregnate her after her first blood.”

 

This emotion is not at all like described to me, why is it so cold? Still, qi gathers like a bubble at my dantian through my will. If I had a dantian this would kill me via self explosion, instead I punched a hole through space and used magic to stabilize it. This will cause a core of primal chaos to form from which I will craft a core. This would normally drive you insane, but I’ve created a temporary seal by ripping open my belly and using some hair ripped from my head, my blood my blood mixed with some sap from the tree behind me to make a temporary seal on the chaos.

 

As I worked on the seal I began to go utterly insane, I was in the full throws of qigong deviation and teeth began to grow from the cut off side of my body as a tongue lashed the piece back to my side. As control returned to my severed side I began to make holy hand gestures and chant mantas to expel the evil that poured in from the core to my side wound, crushed sternum and the thousands of burst blood vessels and capillaries spread through my body preying on the subconscious deviations of my emotions. It was why this technique was so dangerous, to control the subconscious was nearly impossible, all sort of devils from the primal chaos would try to enter your body through manipulation of these emotions.

Finally the seal was done, the qigong deviation trying to bedevil my body had actually helped by healing my arm, I ripped the teeth bloodily out of my flesh which would leave behind severe stitch like scars. I used nearly all of my mortal blood which would actually make this next step easier.

 

Marrow cleansing.

 

This might be entirely fatal to me as instead of clean qi marrow slowly cleansing and merging with my marrow, I am using primal chaos. Like the difference between crude oil and gasoline.

The pain is beyond all compare, it makes the pain of having my entire side severed feel like a child’s scraped knee. My old marrow bubbles out from my bones and painfully burst through my skin.

 

The process takes two months, but the fact I don’t die of hunger or thirst means that it has worked. I am in the first realm of marrow cleansing, having formed the world’s first successful dantian made of primal chaos by my own effort. I may very well have been the first to resist such intense bedevilment as well. Hold on Lianhua. I’m coming for you.

 

I begin training, trying to manifest some skills. Until I actually feel the flow of this undiscovered qi element, I won't know how to properly craft a technique for it. It is during this training I realize the scale of the change my body has undergone. My back has been corrected allowing me to stand at my full height of 155cm. Yes, it is still very small, but after years of being bent like a crone I practically feel like a giant. My skin has also become deathly white which is no surprise. I barely have enough marrow to produce enough blood to stay alive.

 

I finally have some success trying to generate the technique "Ice Dragon’s claws". The ice qi techniques describe themselves as a counter technique as all other techniques, almost all of which generate some form of heat, a simple concept really, steal the spark to stop the fire.

 

There are some key differences however, the Ice Dragon’s Claws are described as a bladed technique manifesting a gauntlet of ice to inflict slashing damage and steal heat to sedate and freeze opponent. I see only an odd distortion sitting at the ends of my fingers, like a water ripple. Turning to a nearby bamboo tree I swipe at it and am immediately confused. The tree falls over, but it looks like it broke. I examined my hand and noticed the ripples floating above my fingers now contained corks of bamboo, a little smaller than the average marble. They are considerably more dense than I expected. An axe blow barely chipped them. Closer examination on the broken bamboo showed me what happened.

 

Smooth channels were bored out, there wasn’t enough structural integrity to support the upper portion of the tree and it collapsed. Using a single finger on a corner of my stone hut reveals the same result. I can even cut the prong off of a pitch fork which yields an interesting result as I watch the prong crumple into the ball.

 

It seems this magic works via compression, If had divine materials to test on maybe something could resist it, but nothing I know of can resist these distortions. I play around a bit and find that I can make one over my fist, this will be excellent for hiding my strength.

I am getting ready to venture forth despite having no leads when something unexpected happens. My benefactor arrives.

0