Drachenmagd #9
940 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nadine's Nautical Narrative

Amazing...

Haaah... so smooth... hmm... so opulent... heh... so old... so pretty... so nice... so... so...

What's that word again? Oh right.

So amazing...

How long had Sebastian been here marveling at this antique phone? For half an hour now? Seems like overkill, especially since he spent the entire ride home looking at it... but could you really blame him? It looked so pretty!

Here he sat in the estate's private study, resting behind its opulent desk with the sound of his grandfather clock echoing about within his ears. He looked rather childish, his face gleeful, eyes wide, lips in a smile, all as he marveled at the beauty of his antique phone. Was it strange to be amazed by something so simple, even if it looked pretty? Yes... yes it was. Did Sebastian care? No, not really.

He was a man who enjoyed simple things, and its not like the elegance of this phone was lost on him either. Its wooden furnish, its golden metal parts, even the stylized way each number was written into the rotary dial's surface; this phone exuded elegance, much to his pleasure.

But uh... yeah, how does it work? He's no fool; it's not plugged in yet, and it's not like he wishes to call someone right now! But he will like to call someone sooner or later, specifically one of his maids, just to see how this all works! But before he plugs it in, he wanted to know how to actually use it. Seeing it be used on TV and even having watched Rodeline use it earlier that day... still left Sebastian a bit mystified to how such a thing works.

“So do I just... put my finger in and... push it to the number I want...?” he muttered to himself in a quizzical manner, “Like... uh...”

Eeeaarrrr!

“Master?”

Well, he wouldn't have enough time to focus on something like this, for the door opened and a voice called out to him. At this time of night – right before dinner – one would suspect it be Larsine who'd be coming for him. But he hadn't seen his Valet since he and Faline departed from the car. Upon doing so, he made his way up to the study, where he was left alone for the time being.

But it's okay. The person who did come for him, he recognized from the voice alone. Nevertheless, pulling his eyes up, he smiled so warmly at the Red Serpent who came to join him.

“Igrene,” he called, his hand reaching out for the Head-Housemaid, “Heh... it's good to see you again.”

“Fufufufu! Master, you say that like you saw me days ago,” Igrene said whilst slowly approaching him, “I see you've collected your new phone. Is it to your liking?”

“Yeah... heh heh! It is!” he replied as his eyes gazed at it, “It has everything I wanted on it... even...”

Reaching for the phone itself, he pulled it off of its receiver, turning it over to face him. Resting upon the middle of it was a name, written in elegant cursive. His personal request to Gerald before he left to find Faline.

Mai Milieus, it said. He may not be home, but he will remember his mother.

“So long as you are happy, I am happy, Master,” Igrene said as she performed a bow, while Sebastian himself remembered something.

“Oh! Right! Heh... now that I have this phone here...” he said whilst placing it back upon its receiver, “Your phone number, Igrene. All of your phone numbers! Do you have them on hand so I can... know which number to dial to call you?”

“Fufufu, Master! Of course,” Igrene said as she reached her hand away, “Here, all for you!”

She pulled it from seemingly thin air; a simple piece of paper. Oh, wait, no; nothing in the Faust Estate is simple. It was an elegant piece of stationary, white with golden lines for one to write upon. And already someone had done so, a series of numbers resting besides names. Each name was one of his drachenmagd, and each number he assumed was their number.

However...

Where was Katherine's number? From Igrene to Carmeline, they were all there but... nothing for the White Dragon herself. Why is that? He opened his mouth to ask, but those words Katherine said to him came replaying into his ears.

The graveyard is a lie...

Looking at Igrene, he read the warm and inviting smile on her face. It quelled him, calmed him, but did not fully pacify him. In the back of his head, he wondered why she hadn't written Katherine's name on this paper, trying to justify it as something petty. Like, Igrene didn't put her name on it, because of the so-called intense arguments they have with one another. But even Sebastian knew this was just a lie he was telling himself so he wouldn't need to investigate it further.

What? Did he not trust Igrene? No, no, no! He did! So why didn't he just come out and ask her about Katherine? Why? Was he scared? Well... yes, yes he was. He was afraid that if he spoke about Katherine to Igrene, it would make something bad happen... but he wasn't really sure what that something was.

Those damn words. Those damned words!

The graveyard is a lie...

It made Sebastian question things, even if he himself didn't believe it. Carmeline appeared truthful when she told him the graves were where they appeared to be but... why would Katherine lie? Why was anyone lying to him? Hmm...

For now... he'd keep this to himself.

“So... uh... how does this work?” Sebastian asked as he picked up the paper with their numbers on it, reading it with a quizzical expression, “I just call you and... then what?”

“We answer it. It's like any other phone, Master,” Igrene said, “Fufufu! I know the estate appears old, but we are not against more modern conveniences. The ability to call us whenever and wherever is a godsend, don't you think?”

“Yes it is...” he looked around, “Hmm... is there a plug around here somewhere?”

“Fufufufu! Right behind you, Master. In the wall.”

“Oh... heh... thanks!”

Grabbing the phone's plug, Sebastian was ready to attach it to the port in the wall by himself. But Igrene raised her hand, causing the phone's cord to rise on its own, as if carried by some invisible force. Gawking and gasping, the young earl was amazed by his maid's power, watching as she psychically connected the cord to the wall.

Wait? Was that psychic or was that magic? Yes, there is a difference between ESP and magic!

“There... now why don't you give it a try, Master,” Igrene said, to which he nodded.

“Right uh... hmm...”

He was about to ask her how to actually call using one of these things, but then he decided against it. Just mirror what Rodeline did, just mirror what Rodeline did. So with the piece of paper resting upon his desk, Sebastian poked his finger into the rotary dial and...

“Let's see here... um... 1... 8... 3... 2... umm... 2... 0... 1... 9... and uh... 1... 0... there!”

Grabbing the phone, he placed it to his ear, but all he heard was--

Eeaaaarrrrrrrrr!

“Ah!?”

“Fufufufu! Almost, Master! But you twisted the numbers clockwise, not counter-clockwise, as you just did. Go all the way to the stop,” Igrene explained, causing Sebastian to smile and blush sheepishly.

“Heh heh... thanks, Igrene. Okay. Again!”

1832201910.

Having dialed in the numbers, Sebastian rose and placed his phone to his ear. Then he just sat there, waiting as it rang... and rang... and rang... until...

“Mmm? Master?”

What came through was the cool, stoic voice of a mature woman. Hearing it both brought Sebastian great joy with his perceived victory over his vintage phone, as well as a warmth to his heart as he heard her voice speak out to him.

“Heh heh... hey, Emline,” he said, blushing like a bashful schoolgirl on a Friday night... or – more accurately – blushing like a bashful schoolgirl on a Friday night in the 1950s.

“If you're calling me then... that means you have my number,” said the Marshal, to which Sebastian nodded.

“Yes, uh... Igrene gave me your number. Uh... all of your numbers, actually.”

“Stop saying 'uh' Master. Be more confident.”

“Right... right... h... mmm... anyway, I called to test my phone but... I wanted to know if... we can still practice and... train tomorrow, right?”

“Of course, Master. You need only call. However... I believe you were bothered earlier this morning by a certain Groundskeeper? One you also said you will work with to help hone your body?”

“You mean Carmeline? Yes, I do. I want to work with her too. To... well.. like you said, hone my body.”

“You are so curious, Master Sebastian. You appear so meek, so docile. Yet you make decisions firmly and quickly, without second guessing yourself. When you say you are going to do something, you do it. When you want something, you go for it. You're reliable, Master. That's a good virtue to have.”

“Heh... thank you, Emiline.”

“Just be sure to not let people manipulate this to their own betterment. You don't want to be seen as gullible, do you?”

“Of course not!”

“Good. Ah... I'll see you tomorrow then, Master Sebastian.”

“Yeah, tomorrow! Uhh...”

“No more 'uhs' Master.”

“Right! Right! Talk to you tomorrow, Emiline!”

And with that...

Click!

He place the phone back on its receiver, taking a deep breath like he just finished running a mile. Call him crazy, but he really did want to impress Emiline, for some reason. Well, now that he thinks about it, he wants to impress all of his drachenmagd. They practically worship the ground he walks on, but he doesn't feel deserving of such praise and adoration. Not yet. He wants to be there though, someday.

But now as their conversation died down, Sebastian relaxed into his chair, a smile breaking out over his lips. Yes, his phone worked, and yes, he called one of his drachenmagd. Ya'know, gotta enjoy the little victories when they come!

However, now that he knew his phone worked and had a list of numbers to which he could call his drachenmagd, Sebastian was left wondering... what time is it? Dinner should be ready soon, and he was feeling hungry following today's vigorous actions with Faline... and Carmeline... and Selene... and even Rodeline, even though he didn't do much. So he looked across his desk, eyes falling upon the black pocket watch he was given earlier that day. It looked so pretty, so smooth; he just couldn't help fiddling with it!

Even if he still wasn't sure if he actually saw what he thinks he saw earlier... how strange.

Fwip!

“Ara? What's that?” Igrene asked, noticing the curious watch as Sebastian held it in his hand.

“Cool, huh? Heh heh! Some guy gave it to me when I went to Schonheit,” the young earl explained, “Do uh... do people always give random things to the earls of the estate?”

“At times... the earls have helped the people of Schonheit many times in the past, and the city is as old-fashion as it is beautiful,” Igrene explained, though she gestured towards the watch, “Master... may I see it for a few seconds?”

“Hm? Oh, yeah, of course! Sure!”

Reaching over, he handed the stopwatch to his Head-Housemaid, who held it softly in her palm whilst gazing at it curiously. It looked beautiful, not being too big, nor too wide, nor cut or scratched in any way. The reptilian imprint upon its surface was a nice touch as well, though... Igrene found herself wondering if it looked familiar to her.

Hmm... hm... hmm...

Oh well. She didn't feel anything weird about the watch. It looked and felt normal to her, so after shrugging her shoulders, she handed the watch back to Sebastian.

“Alright... uh... wait... I can't say 'uh' anymore. Ooookaay... hm... is dinner ready?”

“Fufufu! Yes, Master, and apparently, Carmeline has already made her way to Nadine, telling her to make for you meaty meals, as well as a healthy milk for drinks.”

“Oh... I didn't expect her to move so fast... but I did ask for it so,” he nodded whilst standing up, a smile on his face, “Let's go, Igrene!”

“Yes, Master.”

If there's one thing Sebastian was wishing he had the courage for, it's asking one of his maids to sleep with him. No, not sleep with him in that way. It would be silly if he couldn't manage up enough courage to ask one of them for a fuck... even if doing that was still a bit difficult for him too. Was he too passive? Too meek? They were his maids, had made it incredibly clear that they'd do anything for him. Hell, if he asked Igrene to suck his cock in the halls, he had no doubt she'd do it! And, yes, while that thought did cause a stirring to form in his pants, he knew he'd be far, far, far too embarrassed to ask for something like that!

Still, food for thought!

But, no, that's not the sleeping he was thinking of right now. As Sebastian rested in his bed, his eyes gazing skyward endlessly, he was filled with the desire for... skinship. He wanted one of his maids in this bed with him, preferably Igrene, though Selene would do well too... or Rodeline... hm... even Carmeline. Oh, and most certainly Emiline as well.

So, pretty much all the older appearing drachenmagds, even if 'older appearing' was a bit of a misnomer if they were all over two hundred years old. Were any of them even older than the rest? Hmmm... maybe he did have a type.

To feel their bodies against him, naked, so warm, so loving. Hugging him close, embracing him, resting against for warmth. Yes, he'd enjoy that. The brief times he rested with someone else – Igrene the first day, and Emiline the previous – were so very nice.

Ah, but would he hate resting against Mylene, or Faline, or Larsine, or Nadine? No, certainly not. In fact, he'd love to sleep with them... give it a try. Haah... he wouldn't be able to snuggle up against them because they'd be of similar height, but maybe it would give him the chance to hug up against someone for a change. At the very least, they'd be equals in the bed.

And what of Adeline? Would he sleep with her? She's so small, it would be him hugging someone smaller, and not them hugging him! Though with her snugly form, her thick thighs and large breasts... hmm... it would be like he was sleeping up against a doll, something he actually used to do for years. Hmm... perhaps he should give that a try?

But what of Katherine? Katherine? Katherine... Katherine's an outlier. She can't be compared to anyone else.

Alas, what did thinking about this do aside from making him long for the touch of his drachenmagd? Eyes opened wide, he stared at the dark ceiling of his bedroom, struggling and failing to go to sleep, for now the warmth of his bed just wasn't enough. If he reached over for his phone, he could call one of them to join him, right? It would be nice but... no, he didn't have it in him to do such a thing so late at night. Especially with...

“Seeeeeebbbaaaaaaaaaa...”

“Katherine...”

Sebastian pulled up, gazing over towards the doorway in a quizzical manner. These nighttime meetings of theirs left him feeling flummoxed, wondering if they were good, bad, or something else entirely. The White Dragon was so mysterious, and with her name taken off the list of numbers, it's almost as if Igrene didn't want him to talk to her.

That only made him want to talk to her more.

So Sebastian got up from his bed, eyes locked on the door to the halls as he slowly made way for it. Opening it up, he gazed through the dark halls of the estate, wondering if his other drachenmagd were among them. Whether or not they were mattered very little when he saw her faint glow in the far, far distance.

Katherine's silver light beckoned to him, drawing Sebastian out of his bedroom and into the dark halls of his estate. Despite calling out to him, the White Dragon appeared even more elusive now than she had the previous times, already moving away from her Master. Sebastian would not be deterred however, pushing on towards his drachenmagd with his every step.

Closer, closer, closer... darkness... darkness... darkness... the silver light of her glowing beacon.

Finally she came to a halt through a pair of glass doors, with Sebastian pushing through it to enter upon a balcony. He looked up to the skies overhead, mesmerized by their starlight heavens, though it seemed to be a crescent moon today. Dispersing and vanishing slowly against the blackness of night, the moon's brilliant silver 'c' appeared so strong nonetheless.

Ah...

But...

Sebastian looked over to his right, eyes falling on Katherine as she stood there, also gazing skyward to the heaven's above. She wasn't moving, and more importantly, she was so close by so... he took a step towards her. And then another step. And another step. And another step.

His hand touched her hand.

Slowly the spectral dragoness turned to face him, the seconds feeling like an eternity. But Sebastian held his ground, looking up at her face with unflinching eyes... even if her leather-bound face made it impossible to see half of it.

“Katherine...” Sebastian said as he held her hand... her smooth, cold hand.

“Seeeebbbaaaaaaa...” she replied.

“What did you mean about the graveyard being a lie? How? And where's my father's diary; do you know it? Hmm... why... why can't you just stand there and talk to me like the other drachenmagd?”

So many questions, all at too short a time. Even Sebastian realized that this may have been too much, considering how dodgy she had been up until now. Just touching her felt like a dream for Sebastian.

But he also needed these answers. She – of all the drachenmagd – was the most mysterious, and through her, he gained some semblance of a trail on the whereabouts of his father's diary. He desperately wanted those answers, to know why his father left him and his mother like he did. Perhaps he was being too forceful, or rather, too desperate, but it mattered not. He was the earl, her Master. If he ordered her, she'd tell him, right?

So...

“Tell me!”

His voice boomed, his grip on her hand tightening, his expression intense. And Katherine? Nothing. With her eyes covered, he couldn't really tell what emotion she was feeling. Her reaction was tepid at best, while the words she spoke were... ghastly.

“Igrene hides the truth from you. Do not believe her words.”

Hearing that set Sebastian off.

“No! NO! I... I won't listen to you! Where do you get off saying that about Igrene!?” Sebastian shouted as he pulled his hand back, his eyes glaring knives at Katherine, “You are my maid! Stop speaking in damn riddles, and tell me what I want to know! Where! Is! My! Father's! Diary!”

But Katherine said not a word. Instead her wings flapped and she pulled away, though Sebastian made no attempts to give chase. By now he knew her little game. Appear in the night, say something cryptic, vanish into thin air. She had done it only twice now, but that's all it takes. Besides, he was so angry right now, he didn't care what she did.

However... she gave him a few parting words.

“Call me...”

Just be sure to not let people manipulate this to their own betterment. You don't want to be seen as gullible, do you?

Emiline's words replayed in Sebastian's head, around and around again. Was he really gullible? Huh... he hadn't spent enough time with other people to prove that, following his mother's death. Perhaps he was gullible then to an extent. He thought he had a good read on people, figured he'd be able to tell if someone was manipulating him, but following his meeting last night, he wasn't sure.

Katherine was bizarre, and now that he had time to calm down following his interaction with her last night, he found himself thinking about her words. Most obviously, whether or not what she said about Igrene was true.

He kept telling himself no, that they were way off base, and that Igrene had been nothing but helpful since his arrival! And yet... well, it's true to a point. The Head-Housemaid was hiding something from him, specifically things surrounding Katherine herself, ironically enough. The way she excused herself from the table that day when Sebastian brought up the White Dragon, and even how she conveniently left her number off of her list of phone numbers. Igrene did not want him conversing with Katherine... but why? And... what position does Katherine hold in this house?

All questions he found himself stewing over following breakfast and morning bath, but one thing at a time. Sebastian was to meet with Emiline and perhaps Carmeline sometime today for training, but before he did, his feet brought him here, to the estate's library. Why? Well, something Faline said yesterday actually piqued his interests.

The Faust family has a rich history of power. The diaries, the accounts of your ancestors, you should read them. They're rather eye-opening experiences, I assure you.

So... that's why he was here! Sebastian was curious to his family, wondering just who are the Fausts, and why they have under their employment the drachenmagds. Or, well, more like ownership, considering how devout and slavish they are. He had gone on for too long ignoring this history, despite being so curious of it.

He is a Faust, even if he feels more like a Milieus. The blood of both families run in him, though one of them is rather unremarkable.

Entering into the library, Sebastian let out an audible gasp. He had seen it before, but that was days ago, and it was so majestic it deserved another gasp of awe. The two tiered room, the rows of books that went on and on, the opulent design of its architecture; yes, this truly was a book-lover's dream.

Even here, he feels Igrene's eyes on him... perhaps due to the serpents that were carved into the bookcase's walls.

“Master?”

“Oh! Heh! Guten Morgen, Faline!

There she was; the studious Librarian behind her main desk, nose deep into a book. At least this time she didn't sound lethargic and slow, nor did the book she was reading appear to be that book she got yesterday. Maybe she already finished it.

“Guten Morgen, Master. What are you doing here?” asked Faline as she pushed her glasses up on her face, “Are you looking for something?”

“Yeah, I am but... hm...” he shrugged his shoulders, “Remember yesterday when you said I should read about my family's history? And that everything I'd want to know is in here? Well... heh, that's why I'm here! I want to read about my family.”

“Oh? Oh! Ah... perfect, Master,” Faline said as she once more pushed up her glasses, “I'm happy I was able to pique your interests in your family's past. It is as long as it is varied and amazing. I'm sure you'll feel like a better, transformed person upon learning of it. Ah... but I'm getting ahead of myself; where do you want to start?”

“Hmmm... well... I guess it's only best to start from the beginning. Can you give me Master Heinrich's accords?”

“Ah! Of course, Master! Right away!”

She retreated briefly into the back of her desk, heading into the secret room that contained his family's diary. Sebastian lingered outside, prodding his fingers together as his eyes closed with thoughts. He could still see Katherine's bound face, still feel her cold hands to his. She was mysterious and scared him... was that why Igrene did not want him interacting with her? Was it possible that the White Dragon was... malicious in nature? Sebastian didn't get a malicious vibe from her, but then as he thought about it, Emiline's words once more replayed in his head.

Was he so gullible as to fall under Katherine's words of Igrene's perceived deception? No, he couldn't believe Igrene was bad, refused to believe it! He needed to just... stuff it aside. At least for now. However, another question came to mind.

“Call her? How am I gonna do that?” he murmured to himself, “I don't know her number... maybe she's crazy...”

That's when the door reopened, Faline having returned. Only now she held a red and gold book in hand. Of course, even the diaries needed Igrene's overall color scheme, didn't it?

“Thank you, Faline,” Sebastian said as he held the book in hand, his eyes falling on it, “Wow...”

Yes, just holding it seemed to imbue him with a sense of majesty and history. He sighed, his fingers coming to its cover and pulling it aside to read... a disclaimer?

These are a detailed list of accounts as recording by the Librarian of the Faust Estate, Faline, as told to her by Master Heinrich Georg von Faust.

Oh... so Heinrich himself didn't write this, Faline wrote it for him. Odd... but not really; it is her duty to record things. Besides, if he 'discovered' them or whatever, it's not like she'd be there for the earliest moments of his life. Heinrich may not be the first Faust, but he is the one who started their life here in this estate and with the drachenmagd. So reading this would be the next best thing to having met him personally.

“Thank you, Faline.”

“Anything for you, Master,” she replied, her hand reaching out for him, “And... haah... before you go...” she cocked her head, “About my collar...

“Heh heh... your collar...?”

“Mm-hm...” her glasses caught a sheen to blind her eyes, while her lips formed a kooky smile once more, “I'd like a tight one... it has to be black... and leather! Oh... and if you could put my name on it... that would be nice.”

“Black and leather... actually... uh...” he cocked his head, “Now that I think about it. Katherine... do you know why she has her eyes bound like that?”

“Katherine...?” Faline repeated, her kooky and playful smile fading into a more quizzical expression, “You've... met Katherine already?”

“She roams around at night,” Sebastian said, “I hear her calling out to me, so I went to check up on her. I try to talk with her but...” he shook his head, “I don't really get far.”

“Yes... that sounds like Katherine,” Faline muttered, “Please Master; do not take her mannerisms as a form of disrespect. She is doing her job just as diligently as the rest of us are, I promise.”

“Yeah... I figured... whatever that job is...” Sebastian remarked as he averted his gaze, “Actually...” he looked back, “Do you know what Katherine does? She sounds very important.”

“Of course she is, Katherine's position is higher than all of ours.”

“She... hers is? Even... higher than Igrene?”

Yes, Master. It's the reason why her eyes are bound. It keeps her in check. Without those bindings...” she shook her head, “Katherine may do things she doesn't mean to do.”

“What... what things...?”

“I'd... if I may, Master...” she shook her head, “I'd rather not say. It would be best if Igrene or Katherine herself explained it to you.”

His eyes tightened, her attempt to deflect the conversation having been noted. On one hand he knew he could order her to tell him. On the other hand, he didn't want to do so, but not just because of his own meekness. Katherine and Igrene... why did they dislike one another? He didn't feel comfortable grilling Faline for such information, instead having his eyes squarely locked on the White Dragon herself. She's only up at night? Hm... these nocturnal meetings of theirs will not stop.

“Thank you for this, Faline,” Sebastian said whilst raising Heinrich's records, “I'll be sure to return it once I'm done. Promise.”

“Nahn... I trust you, Master.”

Turning to face the door, Sebastian readied the book in his hand to read it. But before he could leave fully...

“Oh, and Master!”

“Yes, Faline?”

Turning to face her, he saw she was gesturing towards her neck.

“And... a matching leash too.”

“A matching... oh... heh... right. Yeah... a matching leash too.”

It was August 9th, 1768, the date I peg as the beginning of all of this. I remember it still even though it occurred decades ago. The fogs over the fields of Knittlingen were thick enough that I could not go hunting with my father for fear of what we could – or could not – see. Instead I made plans to visit my fiancee, Gretchen at her family's villa. I was just ready to leave when Oskar appeared.

We went to Leipzig University, Oskar and I, at the same age, where we studied many of the same academic pursuits. Even following our excursions in classes, we stayed fast friends, visiting and speaking with one another following our years at the university. However, up until that point, it had been several months since we last spoke to one another, so his visit was shocking to say the least.

I was at first excited to see him, and he likewise. Over a cup of tea we spoke to one another in the Knittlingen fog, but it did not take long for the conversation to shift. He asked me how my studies were going, I told him well. He then asked me how my project was going. Even after all this time, he still remembered its name.

Projekt Gottheit.

“Projekt... Gottheit...”

“Whatcha readin' there?”

“Ah!? Oh!”

Sebastian pulled away from his chair, eyes cutting to fall upon – of all people--

“N-Nadine! What are you doing here!? Hey, don't scare me!”

“Oh jeeze... har... sorry, Master!”

He was engrossed within the pages of this book for a few seconds. Reading these historic words from over two hundred years ago. Perhaps too engrossed, because his footsteps brought him not to his bedroom, or to his study, the rec room, or even to a courtyard to read. No.

Here Sebastian sat in a random chair, in a random hall, besides a few portraits and standing pieces of armor. He was making way for the rec room, but as said before, he opened up the book and just sorta stopped. So for a passing Kitchen Maid, seeing her Master sitting alone in a chair in a silent hall, certainly was cause for her interests.

“Is something wrong, Master? You're all alone here in this hall...” she looked around, “No Igrene... no Mylene... no Larsine...” she looked back, “Do you want to be alone?”

“I uh... umm...”

He opened his mouth to answer her question, but grew silent as he realized her clothing. Gone was her maid uniform, having been replaced by clothing far more contemporary. A black, sleeveless hoodie, blue shorts that showed off her rather luscious legs, and black and blue rod and tackle bag that was attached to her shoulders like a backpack.

Wait... a rod and tackle bag?

“Huh? Are you going fishing?” Sebastian asked as he noticed the luggage.

“Har! Yeah, of course!” Nadine answered as she smiled and posed with her fists on her hips... an action that made her breasts bounce.

Sebastian was noticing things like that more often around his maids...

“Why are you going fishing? Don't we have everything we need at the estate?” Sebastian asked, to which she nodded.

“Of course! We have enough food here to survive the end of the world three times over! But...” she relaxed herself, “The fish you get from stores and the like come from fish farms, in a way. Personally, I think fish you catch out in nature are the best! Even if they aren't the largest! That's how we used to do it back in the day, before having fish be delivered to us was a better option! I'd go out sometimes with Emiline, most of the time by myself, and go fishing! Nowadays, I fish mostly for myself. Ever heard of zen? That's what it makes me feel. Like I'm at peace.”

“I don't think that's what zen is exactly but... okay...”

“Well if you're out here all by yourself...” she gestured with her head down the hall, “Do you want to come with me for a fishing trip?”

“Oh... I'd like too but... I don't know... I have to meet up with Emiline later.”

“Oh, don't worry! I wont have you for long! Getting to where we need to go is only about thirty minutes, we fish for about an hour and a half, and then I have you back in time to fuck Emiline.”

“Huh...!?”

“The day's still young, Master...” she extended out her hand towards him, “Why don't you come with me?”

He sat there, thinking about the offer and whether or not he actually wanted to go fishing. He honestly wanted to sit here reading this book, and he still had his plans with Emiline later the day. Would he have enough energy to... ahem... perform well if he went out fishing? Though, it's not like fishing is a difficult and high energy activity to begin with.

What ultimately won out was his desire to spend more time with Nadine. He had eleven drachenmagds, and he hoped to learn about them all as much as he could. And since all the time he has spent with Nadine was shared with Mylene and Larsine as well, there was no better time than now to have a one on one session with his Kitchen Maid.

So he nodded and closed his book, stuffing it aside as he stood up from his chair.

“Sure, we can go... though...” he looked down at himself, “Will I need a change of clothes?”

“Hmmm...”

She looked him over, taking note of his higher class of clothing in comparison to the more casual wear he wore before. It was rather simple, being a darker blue shade of slacks and white shirt, with a dark blue cloak not too dissimilar to Faline's hanging on his shoulders. Maybe he was inspired to wear something similar.

“Mmmm... no! I don't think that's too problematic!” Nadine remarked, “To be honest...” she took a step closer, “Just having you for company would be enough for me.”

“Ah... hmm...”

Well, when she said it like that, how could Sebastian not want to spend time with her?

“Okay, huh... but where are we going? Is there a river nearby?”

“Oh? You don't know? Of course! The wilderness right outside our estate has a river running through it! It goes from the mainland all the way out to the ocean behind us! Tell ya what, Master! I'm gonna catch you the largest fish I can today! And then I'm gonna cook it! Just for you! Ooooh! It's going to be delicious! I promise!”

“I don't doubt it, Nadine.”

“Great! Now let's goooooo!”

“H-hey! Nadine! Gosh! You girls' grips are strong!”

Of all the time he had spent at the Faust Estate, why is it now that he feels most at home? Oh... right. It's because of the green trees and vines, the dirty path beneath his feet, the sound and sight of rushing river water, and the natural smell it all created in perfect harmony. Hmmm... aaaah... yes...

“Riverside...”

“Well, yeah, the riverside's right there, Master!” Nadine said as she pointed ahead, snapping him from his thoughts.

“Huh? Oh, wait, no I don't mean like... well... never mind...”

Just as Nadine said, right outside the estate was wilderness, and in that wilderness was a river that cut through it. The path under them was clearly trampled and made by footsteps over many, many years, no doubt by Faust family, as well as Nadine herself. Once more, he garnered a sense of nostalgia from this place, perhaps created by those vague, foggy memories he has of hunting out here with his father.

Yes, that hunting trip. Why did Klaus even bother taking him on such a trip if he was just going to abandon him and his mother anyway? What? For the sick thrill of it? No... that didn't make much sense. Perhaps there was more shades to the man than Sebastian thought.

Then again, perhaps not.

“Perrrfeeeeekkkt!” Nadine suddenly announced as came to a halt, “Yes, yes! This is the best spot!”

“Huh? Really? Mmm?”

Bringing his gaze down from the trees overhead, Sebastian dropped his gaze upon the small beach side abode right in front of him. It rested next to the calming river waves, lined by smooth rocks that gave it a man-made feeling. With these rocks and the obvious signs of a well-worn path they just traveled along, Sebastian assumed that this was a common location for him.

“You've been here before,” Sebastian commented rather redundantly, while Nadine pulled off her rod and tackle bag.

“Of course I have!” Ziiiiiip! “Remember, I said I do this often, even if we do buy our fish!” she looked down, “Now then... let's get everything ready!”

He nodded, watching her hands go into her bag to pull out... a foldable chair? And then another foldable chair? They were the comfortable looking ones made for long hours sitting outdoors, reminding him of times spent outside near a grill.

How the hell did they fit in Nadine's relatively simple bag meant for fishing? Oh, right, dragons... they had magic, so maybe the bag acted like hammerspace.

“Here you go, Master! Blue for me! Black for you!”

“Blue and black... right!”

Kitchen Maid though she may be, Nadine was still his servant, and thus she set out his chair first. Silently he thanked her, sitting down in his chair while she went back to her bag to ready her things.

The intricacies of a fishing rod was something that was lost to Sebastian, so he watched Nadine prepare them rather intensely. Guiding its lines through its rings, readying the hook at its end. She prepared a bare bones fishing rod in only a matter of seconds, smiling in a pleased manner to herself. It was black and blue – much like her overall color scheme – and appeared to be the top of the line when it came to its parts. Nadine handled it like it was a lightweight baton however, as oppose to a long rod of over 9 feet.

“Tell me Master, do you want a rod too?” Nadine asked as she looked at him, though he shook his head.

“No... I don't really think that's for me,” Sebastian replied haplessly.

“Oh? Really? You don't know how to fish? Have you never gone fishing before?” asked his Kitchen Maid as she sat beside him.

“Uh... I tried once,” he replied whilst thinking back to days gone, “I've lived with my Aunt Rita and her husband Jack since my mother... hm... well... you know...” he sighed and shook his head, “I don't want it to sound like I'm ungrateful or whatever but... it's like they tried to replace my mother and father but... they just couldn't do it. My Aunt Rita is my mother's younger sister. I've known her since I was young, because my mother had me when she was very young. Aunt Rita married my Uncle Jack sometime when I was... five? Yeah... that sounds about right...” he nodded, “I'm sure. I was the flower boy...”

“Ohhh! My Master as a flower boy! I just know you were the cutest!”

“Hmm... thank... but uh...” he looked back to the river, “When my mother... well, Aunt Rita and Uncle Jack took me in as my legal guardians. They tried to... they tried to uh... well... hm... they'd tried to replace my parents, I know it. Aunt Rita's always been very... uh... what's the word... assertive? Forceful? Yeah, one of those. So with me being thirteen and... well... her and Uncle Jack didn't have kids yet, I can only assume she wanted to try and mother me. Uncle Jack followed along so... one day he tried taking me out fishing. Ya'know, try and be a father to me...”

“Mmmm? And how did it go?”

“It didn't. It didn't go at all...” he looked at her in a frank manner, “Now that I'm older, I understand what he was trying to do, and I love him and Aunt Rita for it, but... you can't just replace a teenager's parents like this, and not so soon. All my life, my mother was my mother, and Klaus... well... he's my father, even if he didn't do anything to deserve such a rank. My mother was both parents to me, so when I lost her so soon... so quickly, I...” he shook his head, “You can't just replace all of that, no matter how hard you try.”

Sebastian looked away, feeling a bit forlorn and even regretful. He was young, emotional, and kind of stupid. Perhaps if he did reach out to them and let aunt and uncle treat him like a son, he wouldn't be as docile as he is today. On the other hand, some would say they were trying to be too quick with a boy who'd just lost his mother. Sebastian found himself squarely in the middle.

This could have all been avoided if his father chose to do... anything. But of course, we all know that's not how life went, is it?

“It's okay, Master,” Nadine suddenly said as she placed her hand upon his shoulder, a smile adorning her lips, “You don't have to worry about any of that any more. You have us. All of us.”

“All of you...”

Yeah, he did, didn't he? He had his drachenmagds, all of them. And through them, he felt a warmth and a love he had not felt in a long, long, long time. And, no, he wasn't just thinking with his penis, though that helped matters. His desire for relationships with others... and now he had eleven of them. It was almost enough to give him whiplash.

Fortunately, Nadine was there to bring him back to reality.

“Here, take this,” Nadine said as she handed him another rod, much to his surprise.

“What? I'm not sure if I can use this,” Sebastian claimed, making his Kitchen Maid giggle.

“Oh, I'm not asking you to fish exactly!” she said, “Just hold it, okay? Sit down, cast the line, and relax! Har! That's the best part about fishing! The relaxation!”

“Relax... ation...”

“Yes, fishing is different from hunting, and different from a lot of actions, really,” Nadine said as she too sat back into her chair, relaxing in it with her hands on her rod, “You lean back, cast your line like...” Fwoooooo! Plunk! “This! Har! And then you relax... haaah...”

“Hmmm... okay...”

Mirroring what Nadine did, Sebastian pulled back with his rod, casted his line with a--

Fwoooooo!

And a...

Plunk!

“There! Har har! See! You got it! Waaaay better at this than Mylene. She was already bored.”

“You went fishing with Mylene?”

“Once! Only once! And it was over 100 years ago. Yeah, she didn't want to do this again!”

Over 100 years ago. The agelessness of his maids was still rather difficult to wrap his head around. The idea that this girl beside him who looked no older than twenty, was actually well over two hundred years old. Yeah, that would throw most anyone for a tizzy, wouldn't it? Unless you're an ageless being as well.

Which he's not so... yeah...

“Okay, Master, just sit there and stay cute!” she shifted her attentions back over to the river, “I'll fish in the meantime! I'll catch you the biggest, most longest trout I can!”

“Heh... don't push yourself too hard, Nadine.”

“Har har har! Don't worry about me; I've been doing this longer than you've been alive!”

Nadine's joviality was contagious, making Sebastian smile and laugh along with her. The more time he spent with his drachenmagds, the more relaxed and calm he felt. Getting to know them, one by one, their personal likes and dislikes. And in turn, they were learning more about him, right? He was just as much an alien to them as they were to him. It felt... nice.

“Do you like fishing, Nadine?” Sebastian asked, taking her aback.

“What? Of course I do; it's the best!” she replied, “Okay... well... not really. Cooking is the best. I don't mind hunting either. Oh, and gathering crops from the fields like we used too; that's nice too. Honestly, I just like gathering the ingredients to my meals as much as I like using them! But Emiline is the one who goes on hunts, and Carmeline's the one who gathers the crops, meaning it's just me left to fish. I've been doing it so much so long, and when I learned about sushi, oh! I knew fishing was for me!”

“Sushi? You like sushi?”

“I love raw meats of all kinds!” she gazed skyward in thoughts, “Poultry, beef, pork, seafood; raw meats of all kinds are the best meats!” she looked back, “Don't you agree”

“Well... I'm not really a rare person. Too much red and pink makes me sick...”

“Huh? Ooooooh, right! Humans are weird like that!” Nadine said, “You've had ancestors who've enjoyed rarer meats than others. Sometimes rare, sometimes well-done, sometimes medium. I take you as the 'well-done' sorta Master! Har har! I like this, talking with you! I'm learning so much about you already!”

“Haaah... hmmm... heh... yeah I agree...” he replied, “I'm learning so much about you as well.”

The drachenmagd... despite being dragons, certainly were... human, weren't they? They laughed, they smiled, they felt bad, they frowned, they had their own likes and dislikes, like any normal being. Sebastian was often afraid that his lack of understanding would lead to some sort of altercation between them. He still didn't quite understand what it meant to be an earl, and he'd only been here for, what, five days now? Six?

Time is somehow both short, yet too long.

But alas, the gentle relaxation that is fishing started to overtake them. Nadine had grown silent, focused on her casual task, her blue eyes gazing at the clean waters as her line swayed with it. Sebastian himself pulled out the book containing Heinrich's records. He was still in the beginning so...

Projekt Gottheit.

For years I had pondered the existence of God, of the Devil, of angels and of demons. As times go on, I find more and more of my fellow man turn to a secular way of living. There was more to life than just what we see, it was what I set out to prove in all of my studies.

Thus, Projekt Gottheit was born: my dedication to prove God does exist via any means. However, finding funding for my project proved to be difficult. Despite my desire to prove my religion, I would not use the money I had acclimated since birth. That was to go to my family with Gretchen in the very near future. Dedicated to my project though I was, I wasn't foolish in my dogged pursuit of it.

Finding funding from outside forces proved difficult as well. Despite being a Faust and a genius in the eyes of many, no business would give me money for my goals. Trying to gain funding from my fellow churches proved impossible too, for none would dare waist penance on my scientific pursuits. So I was left in a stump, with nowhere to go. Thus, Projekt Gottheit fell to wayside as I focused on my future with my darling Gretchen.

All of that changed when Oskar visited me that morning. He came baring not only greetings, but also a chance. He had secured enough funds from a mysterious benefactor to fund Projekt Gottheit, one who was curious as to see how my undertaking would work.

It had all finally come together. Money and manpower to make my goals a reality, and to my benefit, none of it would impede upon my impending marriage to Gretchen. I was young and had the world at my fingertips. Naturally, I leaped at the chance.

Mysterious benefactor? Money? Manpower? Why did this all sound... familiar? Oh, right, Faline had told him this just yesterday.

He made very, very powerful friends.

Who were these 'friends' he made? Who was Oskar? They all sounded so very normal, but considering the nature of the drachenmagd, they could be anything but. From the sounds of things, they were a mystery even to Heinrich at the time. If he cut forward, he could perhaps find the answer but... no, you don't skip pages in a book, even if its a biographical one.

He'd get there. He'd get there soon.

“Hmmm...”

Glunk!

“Huh?”

A sudden tugging on his line snapped Sebastian to attention, his hands immediately wrapping around his rod. Holding it tightly, his eyes watched as the line fell below the surface of the clear waters, though he couldn't exactly see what it was. Not when the once calm river suddenly grew furious and wild, splashing about like a thrashing serpent.

Sebastian pulled on his fishing rod and line, but it pulled back, actually causing him to stand up to attention.

“Nadine!” he shouted, “Nadine! Uh! I gotta big one over here! N-Nadine? Nadine!?”

Looking over to his right, he saw... nothing. The Kitchen Maid was not in her seat; it was completely empty, her rod having been placed in a holder with its line still in the waters. Sebastian's eyes doubled at the sight, shear disbelief fueling through him as he wondered where the hell his maid went! But before he could focus on it for too long...

GLACK! SPLASH!

“AH!?”

It pulled on him, nearly causing him to fly into the water. Just how strong was this line, and just how strong was this fish!? It's like he was warring against a shark right now! Considering his meager strength, it would probably be in his best interests to merely let the rod and fish go. But, no, he wouldn't let some mere beast best him! Well... that and he didn't want to displease Nadine by losing one of her rods!

So Sebastian battled against this fish, pulling furiously on his rod in an attempt to free it from the jaws of his opponent. He may not have been the best, but its clear the few fishing tips he did learn from his Uncle Jack had stuck with him. Pulling, reeling in, standing his ground, pulling, pulling, pulling! He felt the beast start to grow slack in his arms; it was finally relaxing itself! If he just pulled a bit more then maybe he could catch it!

Just...

A bit...

More!

And...

SPLASH!

“AH-HA! GOT YOU!!!”

It was like an explosion. Water tossed sky high; about eight or nine feet high in fact! And whatever it was he was pulling towards him, it was big! Its body covered in water, he could see its shadow just barely as time seemed to moved in slow motion.

A creature as large as a human, with a slender tail that lacked fins on it. Curious... more curious would have to be its figure. Even more it looked human, with what Sebastian could tell were shoulders, thighs, legs... breasts. Busty breasts as well.

“Wait...”

The figure, the fish he fought against. It was no fish, it was Nadine! And a very naked Nadine at that, completely free of any clothing whatsoever! She fell towards him, his lure – which resembled a tiny fish – locked between her teeth, a powerful grin resting on her lips. Her arms reached out, the blue-haired woman came flying towards him and--

WHAP!

“Gah!?”

“Har har har! Having fun, Master!? Ain't this a thrill!?” said Nadine gleefully, her body having pressed Sebastian beneath it.

“Ah!? N-Nadine!? That was you!?”

“Of course! Didya really think Schonheit had fish that big and powerful!?” she pulled back, though her hands rested beside his head, keeping him pinned beneath her body, “You should've seen yourself! You were so cool looking, trying to wrangle me in! And look, you caught me; your very own Blue Wyrm!”

Sebastian panted softly, his racing heart slowing down as he came face to face with Nadine above him. Her rounded face, her wild, short blue hair, her wide blue eyes, and that cute nose of hers... not to mention those grinning teeth. Teeth that were sharp, each and every one of them. How had he not noticed that before?

“I hope I didn't scare you too much,” Nadine said, “I just wanted to tease you, is all. You looked so cute reading your book, I just couldn't help myself. Har... that's the second time I've scared you.”

Resting there, Sebastian couldn't believe the situation he was placed in. Doubly so with Nadine's completely naked body resting above his. He shivered lightly, her wet form having drenched him, causing a chill to run through his body.

But in spite of his cold feeling, and his own racing heart that was finally relaxing, Sebastian began to smile back. Maybe Nadine's jovial expression was just rubbing off on him; how could you stay mad at a face that charmingly gleeful?

Well, Sebastian certainly couldn't. Just seeing it made him chuckle. And then laugh. And then laugh out loud! And seeing him laugh made Nadine laugh too, the two resting on this riverside beach as they laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Until finally...

“Mmmff...”

Sebastian pressed his lips up to Nadine's, kissing her as the sound of rushing water echoed into his ear. Was she surprised? Was she shocked? She certainly didn't react in such a way. Instead she pressed into him, kissing back, as if she was expecting this. If anything, it was more along the lines of...

Took you long enough...

Her naked body pressed to his clothed one, Nadine gently kissed back against her Master, showing a bit of hunger in those lips of hers. She was quick, kissing him twice for every one kiss he gave her. An energetic woman, she was.

Sebastian didn't mind, in fact he reached up, wrapping his arms around her waist. The water which covered her form did little to deter his hands, which palmed her flesh, groping it. Nadine's body pressed against his, her heart, thumping against his heart, which still beat with its quickened pace.

Yesterday, Faline showed submissiveness in her kiss. Yeah, Sebastian was getting better at telling these sorts of signs. But today, Nadine did no such thing. Her tongue writhed and danced around with this hunger and speed, much like her lips did. But where as usual, Sebastian was quick to give power back to his lover, this time he continued on with his gumption.

Perhaps it was due to Faline's 'teachings' yesterday, but the young earl was growing more courageous when it came to these sexual escapades. Nadine was a more skilled and faster kisser than he was, but he fought back against her in this sensual dance. Slicking and gliding his tongue along her serpentine one, tasting from her body.

Hmm... like salty ocean waves. Wait, isn't drinking salt water like, bad for you? It is... but he'd be lying if he said the taste wasn't good. Or maybe that's just Nadine's taste. Yeaaaah...

He pressed against her more and more, kissing and kissing, only stopping because of the giggles that left Nadine's lips. She then began pulling back, though her long tongue drew his tongue out of his mouth, a unique feeling that left him panting when she finally retreated too far.

“Tell me, Master,” Nadine said, her tongue lashing out in the air like a snake, as if to punctuate her words, “Do you enjoy... Mylene's perky breasts more, or...” she leaned back fully, whilst pushing her chest out, “My breasts more?”

And quite the lovely set of breasts they were.

When she first revealed herself days ago, Sebastian was enamored with her chest then as well. Now looking at them, so full and free, dripping with water from the river, well, he certainly felt a stirring in his pants.

They were so large, far larger than Mylene's and Faline's bust. Glistening with water too, the sunlight struck them in a way that presented more of their flawless beauty. Sebastian would be lying if he said they weren't an amazing pair of tits, though whether or not he'd say they were better than Mylene's would be up for debate. Horny though the young earl may be, he wasn't stupid enough to start saying whose body is better than whose.

That would no doubt create quite the havoc among his drachenmagd that he was not prepared for!

Fortunately, Sebastian knew how to take her mind off of such a question. Instead of answering it outright, he reached his hands forward, palming both of Nadine's breasts with his hands. She groaned out as his hands gave her bosom a taunting and heavy squeeze, fingers sinking into her supple flesh. His touch was no longer the nubile touch of a virgin lover, not in the way they curved around her bosom, lifting her tits up, then coming over to flick her nipples. His every touch had her grin growing wider and wider, up until those blue eyes came looking at him with a teasing glint from within.

“You're really good at this...” Nadine commented.

“I've had some practice...” Sebastian replied.

“With who? Igrene? Selene? Mylene? Faline? Rodeline? Carmeline? Or Emiline?

“Pretty much all of them... wait... you know about Faline already?”

“Har har... Larsine told us!”

“Sh-she did!? Wait, she saw us!?”

“Har! Yup! She saw everything! And then she told Mylene and I after dinner last night!”

“Oh dear!”

“Har har! That means your not getting out of this game so easily! Now that I know you have no qualms getting down and dirty in a public place...” she leaned in close again, “On a private beach beside the river... I don't think you'll mind. Har... har... mmmfff...”

Kissing him again, any skittish thoughts he had about this instantly began fading away. Sebastian's lips continued kissing deeply against Nadine's falling more under her spells, and thinking more with his lusts and urges.

She quickly proved herself as being more like Selene when it came to the spectrum of lusty lovers. What does he mean by this? The Chamber Maid was very... hands on when it came to her adoration of Sebastian and his body, always touching, feeling, groping. Nadine was likewise.

Maybe its her duty as the Kitchen Maid, but she touched him in a way similar in style to Selene's. Always as if to hold him, cradle him, explore him, bring him pleasure and none of the pain. She started kissing away from his mouth, her lips peppering along his cheeks, before coming down towards his neck. Her tongue was rough, dragging along flesh in a way that continued to build his pleasure, higher and higher and higher. Then she kissed him... and again... and again... before...

“Nomph...

“Mmmf!? Wh-what?”

Scratch what was said earlier about her touches being similar to Selene's, because they were not. Indeed, they both carried with them this modicum of appreciation and adoration, but the Chamber Maid's was far more devout. Nadine's however, was hungry.

She wasn't worshiping his body, she was tasting it.

Hmmm... her master had this lovely, salty twang to it. Its flavor... yes, familiar to her, but still carrying with it this unique taste. What was it she was sampling? Must have been the Milieus side of the family.

Still enjoyable, licking him, slurping him, dragging her tongue along his cheek, his neck, traveling down, further and further. Sebastian tensed up, already know where this was going. When Nadine's hands seized upon his belt and slacks, it only further proved her desires. Sebastian propped himself up on his elbows, looking down upon his Kitchen Maid as she freed his pants from his hips and opened his fly. Looking back at him, a teasing, childish giggle left her lips, and her hands traveled into his underwear.

“Hnnn...”

Her first touch on his cock roused it from within, guiding it to stand free of his underwear. Sebastian looked upon his towering length, which throbbed, pulsated, appearing even larger than before. Or maybe that's just tunnel vision.

Nadine herself certainly didn't seem to mind. With her hand wrapped around his cock, she leaned in further, while a mischievous smirk appeared on her lips. Sebastian could hear her chuckling, her stroking hand keeping him properly hard and ready... as if he could ever grow flaccid under these conditions.

“Have you ever heard of shirako, Master?” Nadine asked, to which he shook his head.

“No... I can't say I have...”

“Har! I'm not surprised; it is an exotic delicacy,” said his Kitchen Maid, her hand's grip increasing, “Shirako is a Japanese dish, it's also known as milt, and its quite the unique sushi meal. Har har! You know, I can create sushi too, Master! Though... I'd have to say shirako is my favorite”

“Uh-huh... and... haaah... what's shirako?”

But Nadine didn't answer, not right away. Instead she moved down closer to Sebastian's cock, rubbing her cheek up against it. A groan left her lips and her eyes closed, her movements so... feline in nature. Yes, like a cat with her master, she groaned as she rubbed her head against his dick, her tongue sliding out her mouth to trace along its side. Sebastian groaned more, fingers bawling in as he took in handfuls of sand. Nadine's touches were refined from years of practice; she knew how to please a man.

“Shirako is fish semen...

“What?”

“Mmmm... fuaaah! Mmmmm... fuaah!”

One after another, Nadine planted kisses upon the side of Sebastian's dick, her words swimming around in his head. But with her lips to his cock, he found himself being lulled into a sense of relaxation. Sebastian laid back against the sands, while Nadine continued on with her dedicated oral. Her tongue extending from her mouth, it showed a length far greater than Sebastian would have realized.

Sliding out and out and out, a slithering tendril of over... ten inches? Look, Sebastian's no mathematician, but he knows long when he sees it! And this was... fuck, it was so very, very long.

Commanding her tongue like a tentacle all its own, Nadine's lips continued to grin as she wrapped it around his dick. Around and around and around like a coiling snake, but instead of it remaining strictly in her mouth, he could see every bit of it. How her tongue squeezed his dick, ran along his veins and flesh, the hungry, lustful look in her eyes, and those lips.

How they rumbled... like a drooling patron ready to eat.

Nadine's tongue continued its hungered assault, pulling away entirely from Sebastian's cock, only to give it a slow, drawn out lick upon its side. She certainly salivated more than the others, having covered his dick in her drool even though she hadn't put it in her mouth yet.

But...

She moved down further, her nose stuffed up towards Sebastian's ball. So perfectly round... so smooth... mmm... heavy too. Were they always this heavy, or had his body finally caught up with him due to all the sex he's had so far? Did it even matter with how tight and heavy these balls were? Sloshing about, begging, yearning to be toyed with, fondled, explored.

“Mmmm... haarraaaah...”

Nadine's tongue came sliding out, stroking along Sebastian's balls. Running over their smooth texture, their curves, their round surface. Feeling it, the young earl's toes curled inward, a gasp escaping him. His balls were so sensitive, and knowing this, the Kitchen Maid touched them with gentle appreciation. No touch was too strong, but also, no touch was too light either. And for him, feeling her serpentine tongue grace his balls was a unique experience itself. The bumps and grooves of her stroking tongue ran along his sack, but that's not all, for she that pink muscle also had the strength to lift his balls up as well.

“Hrrrnnghhaaa! N-Nadine!”

“Haaarrraanomphh... mmmm...”

With the use of her tongue, she guided one of his balls into her mouth, surrounding it on all sides in warm moistness. Sebastian's teeth quickly slammed down against one another, a shivering groan escaping him as he was assaulted by the pleasures of his Kitchen Maid. She started sucking, running her lips along his balls, sucking, licked his balls, sucking, lathering it in spit, sucking.

Sucking... sucking... sucking...

She could feel it surging. His spunk, his semen, his seed, his cum, his whatever. All churning in those balls, desperate for its eventual eruption.

“Mmmmff...” Pop! “Haaaah!”

So she pulled away, freeing Sebastian of her assault and allowing him to fall back. Gazing overhead to the tree canopies above, he could see the sun gazing through those green leaves. It relaxed him briefly, only to look back down at Nadine through groggy eyes.

She was grinning at him, those spiked teeth of hers shown in full. But then her mouth opened, her tongue sliding back around to the head of his dick. Only this time, the forked tip dipped into the head of his penis, dragging back along with it some of his sticky, gooey pre.

And he watched as that tongue curled right back into her mouth.

“Mmmm... haaaaahh... so goood... hooraaa...” her eyes looked back at him, “I'm so upset it took me this long to taste it.”

“Haaah... Nadine...” Sebastian called out, his voice wavering briefly.

Those clear blue eyes of hers... meeting them pulled Sebastian in deeper.

“I want to taste from you now...” he stated.

“Haarrraaa... okay...”

Was Nadine the type of woman to beat around the bush? No. For all her playful mischievousness, she wasn't. Quite the opposite. Once Sebastian spoke how he felt, she stood up and swung around, positioning her body right above his head.

Oh, now this is something Sebastian knew! This was a sixty--

“Mmmff!”

Her weight fell upon his head, her pussy pressed to his face. This familiar odor wafted from her wet womanhood, the waters of the river having mixed with her natural musk. Said musk itself smelled like ocean waves so...

Heh heh... she smelled like ocean waves...

“Mmmmmffff”

“Haaaarrrhhh!”

Nadine tensed up, eyes closed as her Master's lips met her pussy. Sebastian's lack of refined movement when it came to cunnilingus didn't matter, not right now. He exhibited the same desperate hunger he had showed to Igrene, Selene and Carmeline before.

Desperate hunger.

Like a man in a dry desert without anything to drink.

So he drank.

And drank.

And drank.

“Harrarrahahahrhaa!”

Nadine shivered in place upon Sebastian's head, letting him drink in the juices from her pussy without shame. She meanwhile locked her lips upon his cock, which remained so hard and rigid, standing proudly before her. Leaning forward, her busty breasts laid against his stomach, her head at perfect range with his cock. So she opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and...

“Mmmmmffff...”

His cock sank into her lips, her powerful suckling pulling it in deep. The wet and warm moistness of her mouth surrounded his dick, compounding the spit she gave him earlier. Even while eating her out, Sebastian groaned against her body, sending a reverberation throughout that made her entire body shiver.

His hunger building endlessly, the young earl reached up, hooking his arms around Nadine's legs and hugging her close. She gasped, feeling his lips eat out her pussy with unbridled passion. His lips kissing her, his tongue sliding in and pulling out, flicking and slapping even along her clit.

Many would tell you there's a correct way to eat, especially for an earl of the prestigious Faust Estate. But not in Nadine's book. So long as you enjoy what you eat, it matters not how you eat it. Eat it silently, eat it loud, eat it with your mouth closed, eat it with your mouth wide. Burp afterwards silently, or belch like a drunken sailor. Just enjoy it.

And Sebastian? Oh, he was enjoying her pussy sooooo much. Did it matter if his cunnilingus was the best? Not to Nadine, no.

Sebastian's tongue forced its way into her cunt, running along her folds, her bumps, her grooves, every unique detail of her pussy. She groaned back, salivating all over his cock, before she began to push it in deeper. And deeper. And deeper!

In this sixty-nine, she deepthroated her Master's cock, trying to eat him as much as he ate her. She felt his pubic hairs poke against her nose, but she didn't care. Her body even shivered atop his, while Sebastian's grip tightened. He fastened and hugged her close, truly drowning himself in the sea-salty smell of her body.

But...

He is but a man... and every man eventually needs to breath. So...

“Mmmm!”

“Hm?”

Nadine pulled away from Sebastian's cock, her hips lifting off his face. The sound of him gasping for breath eventually echoed into her ears, leaving her to giggle softly. How long had he been down there eating away at her cunt? She was baring down upon him for a while with her entire weight... heh... his lungs must have been burning!

But his cock certainly didn't mind. It was still throbbing, having yet to reach its zenith. Oh my, her Master had quite the stamina on him, didn't he? Gooooood!

Nadine began crawling away while Sebastian continued to catch his breath, eyes closed to rub some of her juices from his face. But the ones he caught on his lips, he continued drinking down. Hmmmm... she tasted so good.

But then his eyes reopened, cutting ahead to where Nadine was. On her hands and knees, the Blue Wyrm's tail sprung up, flaunting her body to him. Her ass was raised high in a presenting manner, her sharp teeth spread out in a wide grin; all for his viewing pleasure.

And view Sebastian did.

His eyes cut along her body, the smoothness of her flesh, the curvature of her figure, her round, bubbly ass. Hypnotically she swayed it left and right, taunting her Master to do with her body as he pleased. And with her puckering anus and sopping wet pussy, well, there's not a lot he could really think about, not with his cock so hard.

“Har har har! Har har- HAAARRRAAAH!!!”

Stars. So. Many. Stars. Nadine saw stars dancing above the river's waters.

Sebastian's cock slid deep into her cunt, pushing all the way to the core. Arching her back and opening her mouth, The Blue Wyrm let loose shameless moans as her Master took her body, his hands gripping upon her hips and waist.

“Haaaah!”

His breathes sounded so loud and hungry. Fuck did she love that hunger!

Drawing his hips back, Sebastian brought his cock out of Nadine's cunt, only to thrust right back in. The impact made her ass clap against his waist, a lovely sound echoing out against their the forest backdrop. Bringing his eyes down to see her buttocks, Sebastian saw the beautiful sight of her ass to his waist, her body sunken entirely on his cock. And he really began to wonder if he was a boobs or butt man.

PAT!

Questions for later.

Thrusting into Nadine, Sebastian's rigid cock felt the same unique texture of her cunt that his tongue had. Didn't matter how he was eating her, he was going to get his fill.

Thrusting, thrusting, thrusting.

Nadine's hands curled into the sand beneath him, taking handfuls of it as she let a crooning cry out from her lips. Sebastian had even leaned in against her body, his chest along her back, his eyes closed and his teeth biting into his bottom lip.

Thrusting, thrusting, thrusting.

The heavy rush of his cock, slamming into her pussy without a moment's hesitation, delving deeper. Deeper. Deeper!

“Maaasstterrraaaaaahh~! Nnngghhaaah~!”

“Hrrrrgh!”

Well, he wasn't the only one 'eating' here. From a certain point of view.

Her pussy suddenly tightening like a vice, Sebastian felt himself coming to a halt inside of Nadine's body. He groaned, while her cunt started twitching and convulsing, milking his dick and drawing him deeper. Was she? Oh yes.

“Haaaahrraaaah~~!”

And in turn, well, he...

“Hrrrrghgh! N-Nadine!”

“Haaaaaah~!”

That warmth. So deep, and traded between the two. Sebastian's spunk shooting deep into her pussy, while her own juices coated his legs, thighs and the ground beneath them. Now more than ever, the odor of sea-salt was strong, thanks to Nadine's orgasm. How it permeated the air, mixing with the forest and the river around them.

And... and...

“Aaaaah~!”

His cum was so hot, so heavy, sinking into her pussy and bringing her down. It was like she was trying to breed her with how strong it was. This thick, heavy, copious seed, sticky and strong. When Sebastian retreated from her cunt, his white-hot seed came sputtering out of her spent cunt, drizzling and oozing down upon the ground.

Had... had he always came this much or...? Ah... forget it...

“Gahh...”

Falling back on the ground, Sebastian's eyes closed and he panted for breath... only for Nadine to come leaning back against him.

“Oof!”

“Har har har! Haaaarraaaah~! Haaaah... that was a blast, Master... hooooooh...”

“Yeah... heh heh... it was...”

He pursed his lips, kissing her neck briefly, before resting his chin upon her shoulder. His hands even reached around her waist, hugging and pulling her in close to him. Together they looked to the calm river before them, smiling in unison.

All this sex... it had Sebastian thinking.

“Nadine... have you ever felt love before?” he asked, causing her to giggle.

“Of course, silly! I love it when anyone eats my food, especially you!” the Blue Wyrm answered, though he shook his head.

“No, I mean... do you love like... like how...” he closed, “Like how a husband and wife love each other. Have you ever felt love like that?”

“Hmm? Have I ever... fallen in love with someone?”

“Yeah... you're over two hundred years old, I'm sure you've been attracted to someone who wasn't a Faust.”

“Har har! Silly Master! Why would I love someone who's not a Faust?” she replied whilst turning around to face him, taking him aback.

“So... even in all this time, you've never... felt love towards someone who's not a Faust?”

Nope!” she replied, simply and flatly, “Why would I ever want to be with someone who's not a Faust?” she moved in, her eyes closed as she began snuggling up close to him, “Mmmm... Faust men and women... they're perfekt! With you here in the estate, hah... I never want to leave! I can cook for you and your family forever!

“Huh... but in two hundred years... you've never gotten bored of that?” Sebastian asked, causing her to shake her head.

“Not ever... I could never bore of cooking for you.”

She kissed him softly on the neck again and again, but Sebastian was busy dissecting her words. Even after all these years, she still wasn't bored of her position in life? Being nothing more than the Kitchen Maid of one family for over two hundred years? He could barely sit in a class room for a couple of hours without wanting to go insane. So to hear this... well... Emiline's words once more began playing in his head.

As dragons... it's in our nature to desire and collect things. We adore treasure, owning it... to us, the Faust Family is our greatest treasure.

“Hmm...”

“Ooooh-kaaay! Let's get our clothes back on!” Nadine said as she suddenly shot up, standing tall in all her naked glory.

“Haaah... Nadine...”

“What? Or... har... didjya wanna go again, Master?”

Sebastian gulped; this girl had boundless energy.

“As much as I'd love to... I need to retain some of that energy for Emiline!”

“Then even more reason to get dressed! C'mon, c'mon! Get your pants on, Master!”

“Okay, okay! Hey! Stop touching me there! N-Nadine!”

“Har har har! Huh? Oh! What's this?”

“Huh? What's what?”

Slink!

Sebastian looked over at Nadine, his eyes falling on her hands as she held – of all things – his pocket watch. It hung on her hands via its chain, something that struck him as being a bit odd. Hadn't he left it in his room today? He could've sworn he had left it on one of his drawers. Or... had he? Well, it was here, and he was known to grab random things before setting out so... huh...

“Looks pretty cool, Master!” Nadine said as she swung the watch around and around, “Har har!”

“Someone from the city gave it to me,” Sebastian said as watched Nadine stop swinging it to catch it in her hand.

“Humm...”

Popping its top, she gazed upon its clicking clock, smiling in a bit of a nostalgic manner. She remembered when watches were like this, ah, it reminded her of simpler times.

“Haaah... oh well...” she then tossed the watch to her Master, who caught it, “Let's get going. I don't want Emiline to get pissed with me!”

“Yeah, heh... me neither...”

But as he held the watch in his hand, Sebastian looked at it once again. Did he really leave it or...?

Or...

“You knoooow, Masterrr~!” Nadine called, “Shirako, remember? Har har! I could cook some up for us! I'm sure your semen would taste better than anything coming out of a fish~!”

Sebastian swallowed his spit.

“I... I'm not sure I'd like that...”

5