Drachenmagd #13
812 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adeline's Artistic Adventure

Igrene hides the truth from you. Do not believe her words.

“Hm...”

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

Looking up, Sebastian's eyes fell on the grandfather clock in the distance, its silent ticking droning on in his head. Here he was in his private study, enjoying the silence it offered to him as he gazed down upon Heinrich's Records. Where were Aunt Rita and Uncle Jack? No doubt enjoying the endless pleasures that lay within his estate. Despite it having happened hours ago now, Sebastian still had his aunt's vacant look in his head. That soullessness... it's was unbecoming on a woman like Rita. She was typically vibrant and filled with life, even if it could come off as annoying to others. For Sebastian and of course her husband Jack, her overbearing personality is who she is.

So to see her acting so differently... hm... it hurt him just thinking about it.

Sebastian tried justifying things to himself. Igrene told him everything she had done, and he had no need to doubt her. No need... or no desire to do so. Aunt Rita could be overly emotional, so for her to know he wasn't coming back and having that leave her in this dour state was understandable. But the shear fact that Sebastian didn't know what it was Igrene said exactly... well...

It begs repeating...

Igrene hides the truth from you. Do not believe her words.

Katherine's words danced around in his head, with Sebastian leaning back in his chair, deep in thought. He wasn't blind; he had noticed some off things about Igrene in the past. Noticeably, how negatively she reacted to the knowledge that he had met Katherine, and that he was also searching for his father's diary. On one hand, he wanted to brush it off as nothing. It happened when he first came here; he was still unsure of his position as an earl. Besides, in the days since, Igrene hadn't acted suspicious at all. He had made it known multiple times how important it was for him to find his father's diary, and all he had gained from Igrene was her unconditional support.

But what of Katherine? Why would she say such incriminating things about Igrene, her sister? And why did she visit Rita the previous night? Had she really mistook Rita for Mai? If she did... how? And why? Did Katherine have some sort of connection with his mother? Did Mai meet Katherine all those years ago when they came here that week? Igrene said that all the drachenmagd respected Mai, so is that why Katherine called out to his aunt? Just what connection did the drachenmagd themselves have to his late mother?

Perhaps Sebastian was thinking too hard on things. He didn't have enough information to process right now concerning Rita's state, Igrene's conversation with her, and Katherine's overall strangeness. He did know one thing; the next chance he gets, he was going to make Aunt Rita know that the decision to stay here at the estate was his decision, and no one else. He wasn't sure what Igrene told her, but he knew his words would carry more weight with his aunt regardless.

But until then...

It was October 30th, and I woke up as I always did during my early stay in Schonheit. The construction of my laboratory was going fine, with estimates claiming we'd be finished by mid November. Such quick work and turnabout was practically unheard of, but the workers who I spoke to made it perfectly clear why they were working so hard in the first place. The payment they'd receive would supposedly set their families for life. Whoever my benefactor was, he seemingly had endless funds.

I arrived at the lands as I usually did, preparing to meet with the other scientist who would help in my quest. As I approach, I saw that Oskar was already there. However – and unlike usual – I was finding Oskar to start acting strange. In fact, ever since our reunion, he's acted a bit different than he did during our university days. His typical jokes and affable nature felt forced as oppose to the natural way he told them before. Since it had been so long since we last spoke, I blamed it on the passage of time. He was now a married man with a son, so of course age and wisdom would change him. But it's hard to describe his opinion on me. How he'd look away at times, and how he'd change the conversation from things, particularly whenever I asked him what he would gain from Projekt Gottheit.

Regardless, the day appeared to be another day like any other. However, Oskar greeted me with a smile on his face. He walked up to him, placed his hands on my shoulders, and gave me three shakes. I remember that so clearly! I looked into his eyes, saw the wide grin on his face, and realized he had amazing information to share. But for me, there was but one question I had.

He answered it before it could leave my lips.

'You've asked for it endlessly for months now, Heinrich! Well I'll tell you; our benefactor is coming soon! He wishes to see how progress on the laboratory is coming! Aren't you happy?'

Of course I was. I was ecstatic!

Sebastian's heart began racing! This was like the revelation in a story! Soon he too would learn who Heinrich's benefactor was, and the person responsible in a way for all of this! He still wasn't sure how Project Gottheit led to the Faust Family being serviced by eleven dutiful and passionate maids, but he'd get there! This was like the first step! So he turned the page and--

Snag!

“Maaasteerrrrrr!!!”

“Ackh!?”

An annoyed voice came howling in the room.

Eyes growing wide, Sebastian noticed a tiny hand had begun tugging down his book, alerting him. This caused him to look over to his right, brown eyes meeting the red eyes of a very angry, very annoyed woman. Her hair was red, her horns were by far the largest, she had an incredibly large chest, and this pout that would've made him gasp from cuteness... had he not already known what doing such a thing would do. It was--

“Adeline? Hooh... you scared me,” Sebastian said as he relaxed himself, though that served to annoy the shortstack dragoness all the more.

“Me? Scare you? Fuh! What's the point of all that training you do with Emiline and Carmeline if I am enough to scare you?” the Tailor Maid said, her annoyance seemingly spiking as steam appeared from her nostrils, “Tch! What an poor Master you are!”

“Heh heh... sorry, Adeline,” he apologized whilst sheepishly scratching the back of his head, “I hadn't even noticed you came in. I was so absorbed in this book, see?” he shook his head, “But, right! What's wrong; why are you visiting me? Oh... do you have more clothes you want me to try on?”

“Tch! What a cruel Master!” she replied whilst crossing her arms beneath her very pronounced chest, “Tailor Maid though I may be, my life does not revolve around clothing! I am a lover of all artistic expression, I'll have you know! Fuh!”

“Heh... sorry, Adeline,” Sebastian apologized once again, “I've only ever seen you talk so lovingly about clothes before. I didn't know you liked art as a whole!”

“Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Is that all you can say?” she remarked whilst looking back at him, “Apologizing is one thing, Master! A man like you is expected to make the appropriate changes in order to make up for their shortcomings! So will you do it?”

“I'm not even sure what you've come to me for, but...” he nodded as he smiled, his hand reaching forward to fall in the center of her head, “If it's for any of my girls, I'll do it in a heart beat.”

And then he patted her... like she was some sort of dog! Sebastian hadn't even realized he'd done so until his hand pulled back, his expression becoming one of horrific realization. Had he seriously just petted Adeline like that? It must have been because of her short height, because he didn't understand why he'd done such a thing!

Considering how sour and sweet Adeline's personality could be, he expected the worse. It wouldn't be so problematic if he petted Faline... in fact, she'd probably love it for obvious reasons. But Adeline? Well...

He looked at her... she was blushing whilst looking down. Her tail meanwhile was swaying left and right, as if to show her pleasure with his gentle pat. Gone was her pout as well, though it looked like she was begrudgingly enjoying the feeling of his hand on her head. However...

“I came to ask for paint, Master...” she said as low as a mouse's squeak.

“For... paint...?” Sebastian repeated, making Adeline nod.

“Yes, paint! I need paint!” she cried as she hopped up and down before him, “My paint reserves have run out! So I need paint!”

“Paint? Paint... paint... paint...” he shrugged his shoulders, “Huh... with all the things the estate has, I just assumed paint would be one of them,” he looked back at her with a smile, “You need paint for something? Are you going to paint?”

“Of course!” Adeline said as she placed her fists on her hips in a bombastic pose... which of course pushed out her impossibly large chest. Was she as proud of her pronounced bosom as Selene was proud of hers? Questions for later, “Igrene asked me to do something special for your Aunt Rita and Uncle Jack while they are here! But in order to do it, I need paint!”

“I... what? Igrene asked you to do something... something special for them?” Sebastian asked, for that's not something he was aware of, “What does she want you to do for them? Did she tell you?”

“But of course!” Adeline said as she continued to bask in her master's attention, “And me being the brilliant and skilled painter that I am, she couldn't have physically chosen someone with superior artistic skills! Mine have been honed finely for over centuries!”

“Huh... but Igrene didn't tell me she wanted to do something for them...” Sebastian said, his expression becoming somewhat crossed.

Looking away, Sebastian became understandably confused and even unsettled. With how Aunt Rita was currently acting, just what else was Igrene planning? But just as quick as that question came to mind, he mentally scolded himself for even thinking such a thing. There's no way Igrene would do something outwardly malicious to his aunt... would she?

Igrene hides the truth from you. Do not believe her words.

Damn Katherine's words! Damn them! If the White Dragon had never said it, Sebastian wouldn't be suffering so much! Igrene was here saying one thing, Katherine was over there saying another, and he didn't know who to trust! Even Faline's words seemed to be in favor of both of them, for the librarian had told him that Katherine was just as dedicated to serving him as the other drachenmagd were. Then why was she acting so strange!

“Masterrrrrr!” growled Adeline, causing him to snap his eyes back to him.

“Oh! Heh heh... sorry, Adeline,” he apologized for a third time, much to her chagrin.

“SORRYSORRYSORRY!!!” she shouted, her annoyance palpable not only in her voice, but on her face as well, “IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!?”

“I'm so--! Crap! Um...! Yes, Adeline! Yes! We'll go and get paint!” Sebastian said which made her calm down, “Tomorrow... huh... we'll drive out to Schonheit and buy some paint... is that okay?”

“Tomorrow...?” she repeated, to which he nodded.

“Yes... heh heh! Tomorrow!”

She pouted, still annoyed. Not just because of his constant apologizing, but also because she'd have to wait until tomorrow to get her paint. Yes, it was very annoying to be told she'd have to wait, but at least he promised to take her out. Sebastian was a man of his word as she had no doubt; much like all Faust men and women before him.

So she smiled, then performed a cute curtsy as a sign of respect. Sebastian himself let out a deep breath, knowing she'd no longer be yelling at him for the remainder of the night. Tomorrow however? That's yet to be seen.

“I'll come to you following your morning breakfast, Master,” Adeline said, “Assuming of course Selene will free you from her treacherous claws!”

“Heh heh... yeah... Selene...” he repeated, before his eyes widened, “Oh crap... I agreed to sleep with her tonight!”

Hearing that, Adeline herself let loose into a great laughter, one that echoed out into the room around them. It did very little to calm Sebastian however, who knew he'd be the Black Dragon's plaything for the night. Nevertheless, the Tailor Maid slowly made her way towards the door, only to stop. She then looked over her shoulder towards Sebastian as if she wanted to ask him something... but she ultimately dismissed it. Heading through the door, she left him alone.

Sebastian scrambled for his antique phone.

“Igreeeeneee!” he groaned out loud now that he was alone, “What are you planning!?”

He felt terrible for assuming the worse, but he just couldn't help himself. He knew his drachenmagd had a negative opinion of his aunt following her scathing words this morning, so to know Igrene was planning on giving her something left a bad taste in his mouth. It may have been wrong for him to distrust her, but that's why he was scrambling for an answer in the first place. He needed to know the truth! Anything that would help assuage his fears... anything...

He didn't want to distrust Igrene. He didn't like distrusting Igrene.

So he grabbed his phone, then began palming for the piece of paper that had all the drachenmagd's numbers on them. It didn't take him too long to find it – it was resting in one of his drawers – but when he did, he didn't call Igrene right away. Instead he read the numbers of the drachenmagd, and how every one of them were so clearly defined.

Igrene at the top, Emiline at the bottom. However, they all went up in an incremental manner, as in all the numbers were the exact same until the last two numbers. Igrene's phone number ended in a '01'. Emiline's number ended in a '10'. So going by that...

Call me...

Yes... that's what Katherine said, right? She wanted him to call her. But he didn't know her number! However, going by these numbers, if Igrene starts everything at number 1, and Emiline ends it all at 10... then Katherine's probably would have to be...

“11...” Sebastian whispered to himself.

Slowly he put in the numbers, but at the very end he hesitated. If he put in 1-1, he'd call Katherine, and hopefully get the answers he was desperate for. Realizing this, his heart raced at an incredible pace, knowing the White Dragon was just at the end of his fingertips.

He put in eleven...

He got back a dial tone.

This wasn't Katherine's number.

Pulling away, Sebastian's hand twitched around the phone. What? That had to be a joke, right? Did he put it in wrong? He was still trying to get the handle of using a rotary phone. Okay. Okay. He'll just put it in again and--

Dial tone...

“What?” he muttered allowed, “Hah... okay, this way then...”

Pulling out his smartphone, he put in the number one more time and--

Dial tone...

“Dammit!”

No, that wasn't Katherine's number. M-maybe it wasn't eleven then. He'll put in twelve and--

Welcome to Phone Sexy. If you want to be connected with naughty schoolgirls, press the--

Okay! That's not it either!

Great; he was no closer to discovering Katherine's number now than he was before. However, with the incremental nature of the phone numbers, Sebastian felt as if he had a good enough idea. Perhaps if he studied this a bit more, he'd discover Katherine's number. Until then...

The door opened.

“Master Sebastian,” called Larsine as she entered the room, before giving him an honorable bow, “Dinner is ready. Mistress Rita and Master Jack are waiting for you as we speak,” she stood up straight, “Are you ready?”

He looked down to his phone, then to the phone list, then to his rotary phone, and alas at Heinrich's Records. Taking in a deep breath, he nodded in acceptance before grabbing the book.

“Yes, I'm ready. Let's go.”

Shlingk! Shlingk!

“Mm? Is something wrong, Master?”

“What? Oh.. heh... no... heh...”

Naturally, Sebastian was still a bit on edge. He tried to ignore his waning thoughts on Igrene, not to mention whatever it was the Head-Housemaid had planned for his aunt and uncle, but he just couldn't manage it. He trusted Igrene, he really, really did! Meeting her here at the estate was one of the happiest moments of his admittedly short life. But Sebastian's not so blind that he'd ignore such obvious and glaring moments of delinquency. Was she hiding something from him like Katherine claimed? He wouldn't know until he finally got the chance to speak to the White Dragon.

“Mmmm... if nothing's wrong, then come to bed, Master!” the sultry and impatient voice of a certain Chamber Maid bounced into his ears.

Chuckling sheepishly, Sebastian turned way from his windows, his eyes falling on the seductive Black Dragon that rested on his bed. Selene wasn't lying when she said they'd be sleeping together tonight, and she was going to make good on that promise. So here she lay in his bed, having put on another kimono that was white and red in color and longer than her usual kimono... yet was somehow still scandalous and sensual as it laid draped on her hips and body. Parted at the bottom to flaunt one of her splendorous legs, and also slightly opened at the top to flaunt her bountiful cleavage, its like Selene was doing everything in her power to draw over her Master's eyes.

As if she needed to work hard to do that.

“Selene... Mylene and I sleeping with one another was the first time we did that,” Sebastian stated as he walked up to the bed, only to suddenly be pulled right up to his drachenmagd's bosom, “Oof!”

“Ohohoho! You keep saying that Master, but I don't believe you!” she replied, “Mylene's sneaky! She probably slept with you last night so she could steal your mornings for herself! But I won't lose my Master's mornings to anyone!”

“Aah... mmmfff...”

Resting up against Selene's breasts, one would think he'd be used to this. Almost every morning since his arrival, she has been a rather helpful – and not to mention amorous – addition to his baths. Leaning along Selene as she dutifully cleaned his body was something he was used too now, to the point that snuggling against her bosom lulled him into a sense of security. Just add some rushing waters and sweet-smelling soaps, and it might as well be eight in the morning.

His eyes closing shut, Sebastian began moaning softly as he started rubbing his head back against her presumptuous bosom, snuggling in closer and closer. His arms moved under her armpits, squeezing her in closer, and pressing his head even further against her busty breasts. Her chest was so soft; the perfect set of pillows to rest against.

But that's not all he longed for from his Chamber Maid... or any of his maids for that matter. As much as he loved the sex – and do know, he does love the sex – he'd say he preferred this sense of skinship. Having them close by, rubbing up against them, feeling their warmth against his. It made Sebastian feel... less alone. A problem he ran into a lot of when his mother died. Try his aunt and uncle as hard as they did, they just couldn't fill that lonely void in his heart.

But the drachenmagd did... hm... Igrene, Selene, Mylene, Nadine, Faline, Carmeline, Emiline, Rodeline, Adeline, Larsine... and yes, even Katherine to some strange level.

Selene too enjoyed the touch of her Master. Seeing his cute little head rest against her lofty tits, groaning like a touch-starved puppy, brought her almost endless joy. She smiled as her hand came over to gently stroke and rub his head. Back... forth... back... forth...

“You're so cute, Master...” her voice whispered into his ears, causing him to look up at her, “You make me so happy.”

He smiled back, that minor amount of praise enough to elevate him. To know that he made someone else happy was just...

Nice...

He moved in, a courageous action as he pressed his lips to her plump ones. She kissed back, their eyes closing as they merely indulged their bodies. Leave it to Selene to desire more, her tongue sliding into Sebastian's mouth rather passionately. However, he was not to be outperformed; his training sessions with Emiline and Carmeline quickly showing through. He licked back, fought back, danced back, all with that tongue of his. Moaning softly herself, Selene was quick to defer power back to him, much to her joy.

But Sebastian is but a young man, and he still hadn't quite mastered the art of kissing for long periods of time. So he pulled back, panting softly as those quivering brown eyes of his met her purple ones. Selene could've sworn she felt her heart skip a beat as her cute Master stared at her... or maybe that's just her being melodramatic again.

“Mm? Is something wrong, Master?” Selene asked as she noticed Sebastian's curious stare.

“Uh... hmm...” he closed his eyes, “I was just thinking about some things...” his eyes reopened, “You... you probably already heard about what Aunt Rita said, haven't you?”

“Ooooh! She should be lucky she's your aunt! I would have smacked her for saying such horrible things about our home!” Selene said, her hand even curling into a fist.

“H-hey! Easy there!” Sebastian replied as he snuggled back into his maid in an attempt to calm her, “Look... I'm sorry she said that... and I'm sure after Igrene spoke to her, she's sorry too. But...” he closed his eyes, “You heard about how... how Katherine mistook her for my mother, Mai, right?”

“Mmm... no, I hadn't heard that,” Selene replied, “She did? My my... Katherine what has gotten into you?”

“How... how could she have done that?” Sebastian asked, his eyes reopening to peak up at his Chamber Maid, “Sure, my mom and Aunt Rita look a little alike; they're sisters! But... I still feel like they look far too different to be confused together like that. Do you know how she did that?”

“Well... Master...”

Selene stopped, her eyes gazing skyward in a thoughtful manner, which made Sebastian raise his eyebrow as well. For her to actually sit there and think was truly curious sight for him, since Selene was typically a very lively and animated woman. She always had an answer for anything, just as quickly as one may ask. But now she was pensive, curious, and questionable. Thinking, thinking, thinking, before she finally discovered the answer he sought.

“You've seen Katherine, so you know her bound eyes, do you not?” Selene asked, with Sebastian nodding furiously, “Well... she does not see like how you and I see. Those binds... they--”

“Keep Katherine's power in check...” Sebastian finished, to Selene's surprise.

“Oh? So you know?”

“Yes... Faline said that before,” Sebastian replied, “But I don't get it... just... just who... what is Katherine? Is she a ghost?”

“Ufufufu! No, Master Sebastian, Katherine's no ghost,” Selene answered, “She may act like a ghost... she may even look like one, but she is not a ghost. Katherine is the White Dragon, and her power is... admittedly...” she sighed whilst rolling her eyes, “Her power is greater than all of ours.”

“Really? Stronger than Carmeline? Emiline? Even Igrene?”

“Humph! I'm so insulted that I wasn't on your list, Master!” Selene stated, annoyance dripping her voice, “Nevertheless... yes, you are correct; she is indeed more powerful than all of them. It's why her eyes are bound the way they are. They keep her from accidentally causing harm to the estate...” she rubbed his cheek, “It's to stop her from causing harm to you.”

“Cause harm to me?” he replied, disbelief on his face, “Can any of you even hurt me?”

“None of us would ever hurt you, Master Sebastian,” Selene replied, “Not purposefully... ufu... and not unless you want to be hurt.”

Oh... heh... that had his face turning red. Actually, would he like to be hurt in that kind of way? He was learning a lot of his own personal kinks the longer he stayed here, but perhaps its best to not focus on something like that for the time being. If he did like a little bit of pain like a certain Librarian, it was probably best to be explored when he wasn't having a more serious conversation.

“Uh... heh heh... it's probably best to focus on Katherine... f-for now...”

“Ufufufufu! Of course, Master,” Selene replied, her hand stroking along his face, “Hhmm... where was I? Oh yes, we'd never hurt you, but Katherine's different. Due to how great her power is, she may accidentally cause damage to the land around her. That's why she has her eyes bound; it keeps her powers in check. Mmm... you're a smart young man, Master Sebastian, so I know you've felt the presence in these halls. Haven't you always felt as if – no matter where you are--”

“Igrene can see me?” Sebastian once again finished, much to Selene's joy.

“Ohohoho! You are a brilliant young man!” she said, “I'm so proud of you! You have felt it! Hahh... nevertheless...” her purple eyes glowed, “The fact that you can only feel Igrene's eyes is insulting once again...”

“W... what? Only?” he replied, “Can you all see me?”

“We can't see you Master... that would be an invasion of privacy,” Selene stated... as if she was somehow above invading his personal privacy considering their mornings together, “But so long as you are on the estate, we can feel your presence. That's why she mistook Mistress Rita for your mother. Being siblings, they probably gave of energies similar to one another, confusing Katherine,” she stopped to think for a moment, “I know it's been a while now, but didn't you ever stop and consider how strange it is that we needed to hear your voice before we woke up? We drachenmagd are irrevocably tied to estate,” she stroked her hand along his cheek, “Just as we are tied to you, my Master. Without you and without the estate, why...” she shook her head, “Oh! We'd fall into a sleep so deep, we'd never wake up from it! I perish the thought!”

“Really?”

“Really! Now then... Katherine's power is so great, she can easily protect the estate if anything bad were to happen. Thus, it is her position to maintain the entire estate to the best of her abilities. We all have our positions, Master Sebastian. I maintain rooms, Mylene maintains parlors and pleasantries, Nadine maintains the kitchen, Carmeline the grounds, Emiline the armory, Faline the library, Rodeline the nursing office, Adeline your clothes. Larsine is your Valet; your personal confidant, and Igrene maintains all of us, making sure we're all doing as we should do for the past two hundred years.”

“So... if Katherine maintains the entire estate... that makes her Igrene's... superior?

“Yes, Master! Katherine is the Housekeeper.

Why did everything just seem to click then? As if hearing that Katherine was the Housekeeper was the answer to some lifelong mystery he had been trying to solve. Katherine is the Housekeeper, a position in the maid hierarchy that outranks even that of Igrene's. He honestly couldn't believe anyone's position was higher than Igrene's, considering how immaculate and perfect the Head-Housemaid was. And with Katherine acting so strange as she is, it made it hard for him to understand how she'd hold such a powerful position. But it also added weight to the things she had said.

Igrene hides the truth from you. Do not believe her words.

The graveyard is a lie...

“Mmm...”

“Hm? Is something the matter, Master?”

Looking at him in a curious manner, she read his conflicted face. She did not like that conflicted face. To see him be so unsure after he'd spent a week being so courageous... it actually pained her. Once again, that may just be Selene's tendency for the melodramatics coming out to play, but that doesn't change the fact that she didn't like it.

“Selene... you trust Katherine, don't you?” Sebastian asked.

“Oh? But of course, Master! Katherine is my sister too! I trust her with my endless, endless life!”

“Your endless, endless life, huh?” he nodded, “Hmm...”

Now Sebastian felt even more at odds with himself! Katherine and Igrene were saying contradictory things to one another; they both couldn't be right! But thus far, all the drachenmagd had only sung praises about the two, making it hard for him to discern who was lying to him, if either of them were lying in the first place.

Is it possible for the both of them to be telling the truth?

Naturally, Sebastian found himself leaning more towards Igrene. Even if Katherine was telling the truth, she did a poor job of sharing it. Her ghastly movements, her wailing voice, the fact that she confused his Aunt Rita for his mother; she just came off as being untrustworthy. But due to Igrene's strange actions when she heard he was searching for his father's diary, Sebastian still felt that lingering doubt towards her as well.

Just what the hell is going on here?

“Thank you... hm... thank you for telling me this, Selene,” Sebastian said as he looked up at her, a smile spreading out over his lips, “Heh... I don't think I would have figured it out without your help!”

“Oh Masterrr~! Your praise only excites me!” she said... which was the honest truth, “I only ever aim to please; as we all do!”

“Yeah... heh... I know.”

“Speaking of which...”

Her hand moved down, gripping the seam of her kimono where she slowly pulled it open. One of her breasts revealed to him, Sebastian reached out to gently cup it in his hand. His fingers even sank in, coaxing a groan from her plump lips.

“Maaasshtaaaaaahh~”

Oh... Selene's heat is just so... overpowering...

He probably said this last night. In fact, he has no doubt in his mind that he said this last night. But daaaaaaaaaammnn were these beds so amazing! For a man who works most – if not all – of his days on a construction yard, having a good bed really does wonders for his back. And boy howdy, was his back thanking him!

“Oouuuahh! I swear, Rita! This place just gets better and better!” Jack muttered as he cracked some bones in his neck, “Mmmmm... between breakfast this morning and that bed, I don't think I ever want to leave! Heh heh!”

He looked over, eyes falling on his wife as she sat in front of their room's full body mirror. To think that every bedroom in this estate were as decked out as this guest room; what was Sebastian's room like!? Only Rita had seen it thus far, and he hadn't asked her what was in it. Honestly, since yesterday morning, his wife had been uncharacteristically quiet.

Such as... right now!

“Rita, everything okay over there?”

“Mmm? Oh! Y-yes, Jack! Of course...” she answered.

Straightening her blouse upon her chest, Rita looked over to see her purse resting on the drawer nearby. Earlier that morning for breakfast, Sebastian told them he was bringing them out to Schonheit's shopping center. Naturally, Jack was excited, and even to an extent, Rita was too. Sebastian was such a kind young man now, treating them well. It felt nice...

So then why was she acting so down?

“Rita... is something wrong?” Jack asked, his hands falling on his wife's shoulders where he gently began kneading it, “You've been... acting a bit off since yesterday. Everything's okay, right?”

“Mmm...?”

She looked over her shoulder to stare at him, reading his concerned face. Her beautiful husband whom she loved so dearly; seeing him looked so worried pained her. She didn't mean to be a bother to him, honestly she didn't. But she needed to ask...

“Do you think... I did a bad job raising Sebastian?” Rita asked, taking her husband off guard.

“Did a bad job...?” he repeated, “Rita... hm... Rita dear, we didn't raise Sebastian; Mai did. We took care of him, yeah, but... I don't know...” he shook his head, “Maybe if he was younger when we got him, we can say we raised him, but we only took care of him for six years. Mai did most of the work before she... well...” he exhaled deeply, “You did the best you could with Sebastian; how many times do I have to tell you that?”

“Mmm... you... you really think so?”

“Heh... I know so. He's a better man, Rita thanks to you... and ya'know... heh... a little from me too!”

His joke at the end brought a smile to Rita's lips, but it was only momentary. She looked away, staring at her reflection, while words from yesterday came replaying in her mind. Sinister, powerful, belittling words.

Face it, Rita. You were never Sebastian's mother. At best, you are a poor imitation. At worse, you only held him back.

Such scathing words... but not words Rita had never heard before. Not because someone said them to her, but because she had said them to herself many times in the past. How Igrene knew so much about her, Rita would never know, but it only helped confirm fears she was harboring for years now.

This estate... Sebastian looked more lively now than he'd ever been during their time together. It's hard to imagine the stuttering, meek, lonely boy whom she watched grow up over the past six years could now be someone so courageous. Igrene was right. Igrene was so very, very right.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Mistress Rita! Master Jack! Master Sebastian is waiting for you at the garage now!” called Larsine's voice from the door, making them turn.

“Ah! Got it, Larsine!” Jack replied, before turning to face his wife with a cheeky grin, “Now c'mon, Rita! Schonheit's called the elegant city, ain't it? I wanna see what makes this place so elegant! I bet the wharf here is amazing!”

Rita nodded and stood up, following behind her husband shortly, before grabbing his hand rather tightly. Feeling her grasp took him off guard briefly, though he was quick to hold back with just as much strength. They pushed through the door together, their eyes falling on Larsine who gave them an honorable bow. And then they began walking off towards the estate's garage.

Despite the massive size of the Faust Estate, it did not take them too long to make it to the driveway. In the distance however, Jack saw a curious sight. There appeared to be a bouncing, yellow umbrella, one used to constrict the view of the person who held it. Whoever they were, they were incredibly small! Jack stands at six feet tall, so this person would no doubt come to his hip! Did the estate have children here? No, that... that doesn't sound right.

That's when the umbrella lifted up slightly, revealing it to be in the posession of a young girl with long red hair.

And horns.

And a tail.

What!?

Jack blinked and the umbrella came down. He even rubbed his face before taking another gander at the little girl before them. When he did, gone were her horns and tail, making him wonder if he was just seeing things.

Like... okay, he drank one more Cold Creek than usual last night. Didn't think it would make him start seeing things. Must be something in the water. Perhaps then he should just... talk to her?

“H-hello?” he said to the little girl, “Is something wrong, sweetie? How'd you get here?”

She closed her umbrella, a loud and rightfully annoyed 'hmph!' noise escaping her pouty lips. With Jack's size, he could easily get a look at the young girl here at his side, where he realized she was not a little girl, but in fact a tiny woman. A tiny woman... with a cup size larger than anyone he'd ever seen. It naturally made his face turn red, doubly so with Rita still clinging to his hand.

“How dare you!” shouted the tiny woman, her eyes sharp and voice laced with spice, “I am no 'sweetie'! And certainly I am not yours!”

“Wh... what?”

He eyed her sharply, feeling a bit intimidated by this smaller woman. Speaking from experience really; he knows not to get on the bad side of a very tiny woman. And with Rita clinging to his hand so fiercely, Jack felt stuck in place.

Whoever this tiny woman was, she certainly dressed like a little girl. Yellow, button up blouse like something a schoolgirl would wear, a red and white plaid skirt that – barely – covered her plump thighs, suspenders which wrapped around her shoulders and along her back in a 'X' shape, black thigh-high socks, and yellow heels that just slightly gave her an extra boost in height... but not enough.

“I... I'm sorry, who are you again?” asked Jack, still confused by this tiny woman.

“Rrrgggh! And then you continue to insult me!?” she shouted whilst hopping up and down, which only further alarmed Jack.

“S-sweetie...?” Rita muttered as she tugged on his arm.

“A-Adeline!” Larsine suddenly called as she walked up between the group, separating Jack from the pompous redhead, “Hey, calm down!”

“Me? Calm down? Larsine, do you not hear yourself!” she shouted back, “Master Jack insulted me! He thinks I am a little girl! I'm more than old enough to be a mother! I'm more than old enough to be his mother?”

“What?” he muttered, though Larsine placed her hands upon Adeline's shoulders in an attempt to calm her down.

“Yeah, he knows that, and he's really sorry,” she turned to face Jack, looking him in the eye, “Aren't you, Master Jack? You are sorry, right?”

The way she said it, it was clear she was trying to press the issue. As in it was just best to apologize and leave it as that, as oppose to trying to continue arguing. Once gain, Jack had experienced such a thing many times before with Rita alone.

“Y-yeah, heh heh! I'm sorry, uh... Adeline, was it, right?” he said, even shooting her a sheepish grin in an attempt to deflate the tension.

“Humph!”

But Adeline was seemingly not pleased, not right away. She placed her fists on her hips and looked away, pouting as she did so. And, damn, could a girl that small be that... uh... large when it came to her assets? Seriously, Jack had never seen a woman quite like her before.

“Fine. Apology accepted, Master Jack,” Adeline said as she looked back at him, “But please do be sure to not mistake me for a child again!”

“Uh... y-yeah... of course,” he muttered whilst scratching the back of his head, “Say... you're a maid here too, huh? One of Sebastian's servants? What exactly do you do?”

“Hmph! I am Master Sebastian's Tailor Maid! I've created for him a new wardrobe the likes of which could only be compared to that of previous earls. No other wardrobe in existence can come close to comparing to his!”

“So... uh... all those clothes Sebastian wears now... that's you?” Rita asked, to which she nodded.

“Fuh! Of course! Do you mistake me for your everyday tailor?” Adeline retorted, showing a twinge of annoyance once again.

“Huh? N-no, of course not!” Rita muttered as she shook her head, “S-sorry! I didn't... I didn't mean to offend.”

“Hmm...”

Adeline eyed Rita, then Jack, back to Rita, and back to Jack. Yes, she could see it now; where Sebastian got his overly cautious nature and tendency to apologize too much. It must have been something he picked up from his aunt. Did Mai apologize that much when she came here? No... she was far more... annoyed.

Nevertheless...

“Adeline, what are you doing here anyway?” Larsine asked as she faced the Tailor Maid.

“Humph! Don't you know? Igrene has tasked me with a secret mission, of which I require paint!” Adeline stated, “However, I have run out. I am going out with you all to go and procure some more!”

“You're... coming with us?” Larsine muttered, “Haahh... that's five people. Okay, I'll go and get something that can carry all of you.”

Rita and Jack both nodded, though Adeline... being Adeline, merely scoffed and looked away. She was already annoyed as is; now she had to wait even longer for Larsine to collect a car? Couldn't she tell time was of the essence?

Made worse as Larsine walked away, leaving her behind with the Savannahs. They were still cautious about the tiny redheaded woman with the fiery personality, trying to remain quiet. Though she could hear them whispering to one another. What can she say? Dragon ears are sensitive ears.

“Is she really one of Sebastian's workers?” Rita asked.

“She's so small... heh... she honestly looks younger than him!” Jack whispered back.

“And she said she was old enough to be your mother? That's... that's a joke, right?”

They did know she was right there, right? Couldn't they even try to be a little bit quieter? Or was this them doing their best, and they're just that bad at it? Considering what she knows thus far about the Savannahs, she'd argue it was more the latter than the former.

However the doors behind them open, drawing their eyes over to it. He emerged slowly from within, a black cloak hanging on his shoulders, one with a fuzzy white collar. His blond hair had been neatly combed and groomed, his expression pensive and contemplative. Hanging from his chest pocket was a black stopwatch, and resting in his hand was a book he was deeply enthralled with.

As he emerged and walked towards him, he exuded this different air about him, one that just continued to cement how different he was now as he was before. Jack was actually proud in a way, even though he wouldn't say it. Rita however? She was still so very conflicted.

I was excited that morning. So excited in fact, I could barely sleep the previous night. The maiden at the inn I was staying at noticed my excitement, and shot a few glib remarks my way. I must have truly looked like a child with how excited I was.

But could you blame me? Could anyone blame me? Today was the day I was to meet my benefactor; the man responsible for all of this. From what Oskar told me, he'd be arriving sometime during the day. I wanted to thank him for all he had blessed me with.

However, I also wanted to keep my wits about me. For as excited I was to meet the man responsible for bringing my life's dream to fruition, I also feared I may not like who I meet. He had been so mysterious, so distant for so long, I was beginning to wonder if there was more to him than he let on. After all, how would he have heard of Projekt Gottheit in the first place? Had Oskar told him of it? And what was his relation to Oskar in the first place?

I'd discover all these answers and more on this fateful day.

“Sebastian.”

“Hm?”

He pulled his head up from his book, brown eyes looking over towards his aunt. He was so engrossed in his book, he hadn't noticed where he was until this very moment. But as he stood here, face to face with his aunt, he gave her such a warm, loving smile. Yes, this was the Sebastian she knew so much; her cute, demure nephew. But this smile wasn't as demure as it usually was, wasn't as shy. Not with the straight way he stood.

Sure, she had seen him yesterday, and of course the first time she arrived, but there's something about Sebastian's status now that Rita struggled to wrap her head around.

“Is something wrong, Aunt Rita?”

“Oh! Uh... n-nothing,” she said whilst shaking her head, “I'm sorry... I was just... thinking about something...”

“Hmm...”

He looked into her eyes, still seeing that mostly vacant look. It pained him, but he hoped that this trip through Schonheit would bring some life back to her. The city is as elegant as its name says it was; she should enjoy herself! They had endless stores, endless restaurants, a beautiful beach; Schonheit had it all!

Even if it was a bit gray out today... would explain why Adeline had an umbrella. Speaking of which...

“Guten Tag, Adeline,” Sebastian said as his eyes befell the diminutive dragoness with them all, “I hope you are ready for today's mission!”

“Fuh! But of course, Master Sebastian,” she said whilst performing a respectful curtsy, “I have never been the kind to dillydally longer than necessary, as you will soon come to realize.”

She straightened soon after, though as they began waiting for Larsine to arrive in whatever car she'd be driving today, Adeline grabbed upon Sebastian's hand, much like how Rita was clinging to Jack. And, no, such a gesture was not lost on his aunt, who find it to be so out of character for Sebastian. To not only hold the hand of a girl, but do so without blushing from extreme embarrassment, especially a girl of Adeline's stature. Small though she may be, her personality was anything but.

One may say he was merely comfortable with her now; she is his servant and they've probably spent an undetermined amount of time together. But considering how impossibly beautiful all the women here were, Rita only came to take it as more proof of how different and mature Sebastian had become in such a short amount of time.

Finally their ride appeared; a four-door vintage SUV, one with an angular shape yet smooth edges, and a lovely red shine. For someone like Jack – who practically grew up in one of these things – seeing such a vehicle instantly brought to him a sense of nostalgia. It did the same for Rita too, bringing to mind a certain high-school night that... uh... probably best not getting in to with Sebastian right there.

The driver's side door opened up to reveal a certain Valet. Of course she bowed before the two, before moving back to open up the car for them.

“Your ride, Master,” Larsine said as she ushered them inside the spacious SUV.

“Thank you, Larsine.”

It was a bit gray outside today, wasn't it? The winds slightly chilly, even though Schonheit was known to be a popular beach destination all year around. As they drove through the opulent roads around them, he found his attentions split between his duties to Adeline, and his desires for Rita and Jack have a good time... as well as his own personal little mission.

What is it Igrene had in mind though? What was she planning for his aunt and uncle? Nothing bad, but he couldn't help but to fear about it.

“Wow... I've never been to a place like this,” Jack muttered as he stared through the window towards the buildings passing by, “Really blows Eastgate out of the water, doesn't it? Heh heh!”

“Huh? Oh! Y-yeah...”

Coming from a place as rustic as Riverside, Rita could appreciate the somewhat archaic nature Riverside had. Just replace the wood furnish for stone masonry, and it was the same thing. But of course, the ever presence elegance of Schonheit continued to beat home just how vastly different their homes were. Between the size and wealth of his estate, the ever dutiful, helpful, and beautiful maids that service him, and the fact that Schonheit – a city comparable to those like Rome due to its ancient splendor, and Hawaii due to its beach – was right outside his homestead, why would Sebastian ever think about going back home.

Perhaps she was foolish for even thinking about it. Even if she begged her nephew to come home, she knew he wouldn't choose her. Hell, she wouldn't even choose her; not over all of this. The beautiful sights, the antiquated feel, the calm beach waves rushing in the distance; why would anyone leave this?

“We've arrived, everyone,” said Larsine as she parked their SUV at a shopping center, “Welcome to Geld Street, Mistress Rita and Master Jack. Here you can find all manner of stores for your needs. Just a little further up we can make it to Schonheit beach.”

“Man... this all looks so swanky,” Jack remarked, while Larsine got out the car.

Naturally she opened the doors for everyone, even bowing as they departed. Sebastian looked at his Valet with a smile, only for a certain Tailor Maid to come rushing to his side. She was as strong as she was sudden, grabbing a hold of Sebastian and clinging to him tightly. He gasped from the feeling of her tiny arms grabbing him, before tensing up as the softness of her cuddly body really pressed hard against him.

Larsine eyed Adeline, who eyed her back in a standoffish manner. Honestly, it's probably harder to find the Tailor Maid not appearing to be annoyed, since that seems to be her default expression. Sebastian himself didn't know what to do, aside from laughing sheepishly. He had promised to take Adeline personally to find paint, did he not? It was time to make good on that promise.

Not like she was giving him much of a choice otherwise...

Rita meanwhile was curious to her surroundings, gazing around in a circular manner as they stood on the sidewalk. The buildings before them looked to be transported straight from the 40s, and the same could be said for the cars driving around them. When her nose quivered, she smelled not pinewood and river water like she would in Riverside, but instead stone and marble. But unlike a city like Eastgate – which was all made of concrete – the air was not odorous, not bland, not filled with noxious gasses and fumes. Instead, it found a way to smell... nice.

Sebastian noticed his aunt's silent appreciation of Schonheit, right up until she noticed something out the corner of her eye. He too looked in the same direction, eyes falling on a courtyard between a some buildings. People were sitting around said courtyard, which itself was simple with some stone walkways cutting through patches of grass. However, in the center of the courtyard was a statue of a man.

It was made of bronze and appeared to be decades old, though the time and age had not ruined its majesty in the least bit. Walking up to the statue, Rita held out her hand towards it, before bringing her eyes don towards its plaque.

Heinrich Faust, it said.

Faust? Was this man really a Faust?

Turning around, she faced the others as they caught up with her, though her eyes were focused on Sebastian of course. This man was her nephew's ancestor; she was smart enough to figure that. To think that someone she knew had a family member important enough to have a statue erected in their honor. Yeah, something like that would never happen to a Milieus... nor a Savannah for that matter.

“Aunt Rita...?” Sebastian called as his hand touched hers, snapping her from her thoughts, “Everything okay?”

She looked at her nephew, still incapable of believing the meek boy she spent six years raising had become someone so masculine in such a short amount of time. And, no, it wasn't just because of his overall looks; his cute and soft features were still the same. No, Sebastian was stronger due to his voice and how he spoke, the look in his eyes, they way he carried himself.

She frowned...

At worse, you only held him back.

“I... I'm fine, Sebastian,” Rita said as she looked away from him and instead towards her husband, “I was just... noticing the scenery, is all...”

“Hh... hm...”

He opened his mouth, wanting to say something, though he stole himself from speaking. Instead he nodded, looking back at his aunt with a reassuring smile. He truly didn't want her thinking his choosing of the estate over returning to Riverside, was in some way him showing disdain for all the years she spent raising and looking after him.

But... that's a conversation they could have for later. No, he wanted her to enjoy herself first and foremost!

“Larsine, why don't you lead my aunt and uncle around?” Sebastian asked as he turned to face his Valet “I've gotta go pick up a few things, okay?”

“Certainly,” said his Valet as she bowed before him once again, before shifting her attentions over to Jack and Rita, “Please, follow me. And don't feel afraid to ask any questions. Any stores you wish to visit, just say the word.”

“Heh heh! I can't wait!” Jack said as he grabbed upon Rita's hand, tugging it, “Let's go, sweetheart.”

“Y-yes...”

Rita looked at Sebastian however, and so too did Larsine. Though, the Valet was more leering at Adeline, shooting her an annoyed glare for a change. Adeline meanwhile gazed back with a cocky, jeering look in her eyes. It seemed as if all the drachenmagd had their own little rivalries among one another... or they were just that possessive a bunch.

Or perhaps a bit of both...

Nevertheless, Larsine did as she was told to do; leading Rita and Jack away so that they could enjoy the splendor of Schonheit. In the meantime, the earl and his Tailor Maid would perform their own quest; that for paint.

But first...

“Master Sebastian,” Adeline said, her annoyance already blatant in her voice, “Where are we going? This is not the way to the home improvement store!”

“Heh heh... yeah, I know,” he replied in a sheepish manner, “But I have to pick up something from this... haaaah... pet store...

“The... pet store?” Adeline repeated, noticing they were indeed heading towards a place called 'Haustiermarkt, “Master, are you thinking about getting a pet?”

“Umm... n-not exactly,” he said, blushing even more as he headed towards the store, “I just have to make good on a promise to someone.”

“A promise? Who are you... oh! Oh no no no! Masterrrrr!” Adeline gripped his arm even tighter, squeezing it tight, “Is this for Faline!?

“H-hey! Whoa! You got a strong grip, Adeline!”

Sitting in this store with the rows upon rows of paint in front of him, Sebastian felt as if he was suddenly transported back in time. He remembered one day when he must have been either seven or eight. He and his mother went to their neighboring home improvement store, the name of which he couldn't remember; it closed down when he was eleven. He remembered clinging briefly to her hand as she searched through – of all things – curtains.

The old curtains are torn, Sebastian. We gotta get new ones.

But Mommy, I like the old curtains!

I did too, but then a certain someone wanted to pretend he was a super hero, didn't he?

I said I was sorry!

Hmm... maybe Adeline was right; he did have a problem with apologizing too much.

Heimwerken was a simple place, sandwiched between a car parts store, and an office supplies one. This must have been the 'get shit done' district of the city, as his Uncle Jack might say. Not much in the room for fun and pleasantries, but giving you all the things you needed in order to get to said fun and pleasantries. Heimwerken by comparison was nothing different from any other home improvement store he'd been to in life, just with an obvious German flare to it all.

Curtains? No, but we have vorhange.

Ladders? No, but we do have leitern.

How about rugs? No rugs, but plenty of teppiche with differing colors and designs.

But today, Sebastian wasn't looking for any of that. Today, he stood before row after row of farbe.

They sat stacked upon one another, paint cans as far as the eye can see, and each one containing a completely different color. They had the basic reds, blues, greens, and yellows, but also had more fantastic colors such as fuchsia, currant, juniper and magenta. Each can was so neatly cleaned and polished, unlike most he was used to where paint was splashed about on its sides and surface. Although, seeing such large, heavy duty paint cans did make Sebastian wonder...

“Why industrial paint, Adeline?”

He looked over towards the diminutive demoness, who was holding a can of paint in her hands. A yellow can, of course. She had a smile on her face for a few moments, before looking over towards her Master with an annoyed glare.

“Fuh! Do you think I'd honestly waist money on simple paint from a child's art store?” Adeline asked, to which he shook his head.

“No, of course not! But I just thought industrial paint like this would be a bit... overkill,” he replied.

“As I do in clothes for you, I do the same for my artistic endeavors; I will never perform anything but the best,” she stuck her nose up and closed her eyes, “Humph! To even be accused of less than exemplary performance is an insult itself!”

Sebastian opened his mouth to defend himself – no doubt lob out an 'I'm sorry' as well – but he stopped himself from doing so. Instead he smiled and nodded, his gaze growing soft as he looked at the diminutive dragoness. She was hugging her paint can close, though her red eyes stared back at him, reading his expression.

“You're right, Adeline. I won't make a mistake like that again,” he stated.

The way he said it, his tone, his stance, even the look in his eye; it all made Adeline's heart skip a beat. In turn she blushed and looked away, pouted too, though it was clear she was fighting off her true feelings.

“Yes well... th-thank you, Master,” she said before looking towards the shelves of paint before them, “I'll go deeper inside and look for more paint. I'll need many colors, not just for Igrene's gift, but also for myself.”

“Heh. Then go and do it.”

Adeline didn't say anything, though she did smile in a bashful manner and even performed a curtsy. She seemed to like it when he gained a more firm stance with her, as if that's what she was expecting of her master. Though the way she sheepishly acts sometimes, not to mention how shy she can be, left him wondering just who the 'real' Adeline was. Her ability to go from sour to sweet at the drop of a hat... he greatly enjoyed it.

Perhaps he should ask her if she wanted to sleep with him tonight! Though, if Igrene tasked her with a job, she was probably going to focus on that.

So for now, Sebastian himself would focus on the paint cans before him. Honestly, he was just along for the ride, not really having an eye for art like his drachenmagd clearly did. And back over with his aunt and uncle, he was sure Larsine would be a better guide for them than he could hope to be. He rarely left the estate since everything he'd need was in there, and he was still exploring and discovering new things about it anyway.

Hmmm... what time is it? Reaching into his coat, he pulled out his stopwatch to see that it was...

1:47 PM. Huh... and nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. Uh... save for the slight twinge of pain he had in his head... and the high-pitch tone he was hearing as well... and now that he thinks about it, this watch does feel a bit hot, doesn't it? Almost as if it was building up something... like energy... like...

“Guten Tag.”

“Ah? Oh... hah... guten... guten tag...”

Sebastian looked over to his left, for he was no longer alone near these paint cans. No, it was not Adeline having returned, instead who stood at his side was a man. He was older than Sebastian by eight or nine years, his hair as black as the night yet parted in the middle, his skin on the paler end, and his eyes a sharp, piercing blue. In fact, just looking at those eyes made Sebastian feel a cold chill run up his shoulder, though this man hadn't done anything out of the ordinary yet.

He stood silently next to Sebastian, wearing simple clothes for a person living in Schonheit. His expression was aloof and indifferent, casual... which honestly made him look pretty cool. Cocking his head at the young earl, he let out a somewhat dismissive sigh as his eyes looked at the buckets of paint before him. Sebastian himself turned away, deciding it was best to catch up with Adeline.

But the man called out to him once again.

“You... you're the earl of the Faust Estate, are you not?” said the man, catching Sebastian off guard.

“Me?” he replied whilst turning to face him, “Yes. I'm Sebastian. Sebastian Milieus... von Faust,” he straightened himself up further, “You know of me?”

“Of course... you look just like your father,” said the man as he brushed his hand along his face, “Just minus the beard...”

“Oh... huh... I see...”

Though talking about Mai had become easier for Sebastian, talking about his father was still a touchy subject for him. And yet...

“Did you... know my father?” he asked, to which the man shook his head.

“No... not me,” he replied, “Master Klaus was a very secretive man...” he looked back at Sebastian, “For one thing... no one knew he had a son until you came along.”

“Mmm...”

Yes, that sounded about right.

“Tell me... what would have happened if my father didn't have a son? If I didn't exist?” Sebastian inquired.

The man shrugged his shoulders.

Nothing, I'd assume,” he answered earnestly, “The city likes to go on about how important the Faust family are because of things they did decades ago... but I'm not so sure. Time moves on. You can never escape it.”

Reaching forward, the man grabbed a container of black paint. Onyx, to be exact. Holding it, he turned to face away towards the store's window, with Sebastian mirroring his movements. Outside – and sometime during the day – it had begun raining, much to Sebastian's surprise. Yes it was gray when they left the estate, and Adeline brought along with her that umbrella, but he didn't think it would start raining that hard! He hoped it wouldn't ruin Aunt Rita and Uncle Jack's day.

“The storms are only going to get stronger this late in the year,” said the man as he stared at the rain, “They always become the worse right at the onset of November. I hope you're safe for that, Master Sebastian.”

“Y-yeah...”

The man began walking off, flicking his hand at Sebastian in a 'farewell' gesture, before vanishing somewhere deep within the store. And despite the interaction taking less than five minutes, Sebastian felt... shaken.

Why is that?

“Oh no! Oh no no no! This is terrible!” a shortstack woman shouted as she ran up towards the window, frustrated by the rainy turn of events.

Hands balled into tiny fists, Adeline's red eyes gawked in shear disbelief at the downpour going on outside. Okay, maybe downpour is a bit extreme, but it was raining harder than she expected. Her umbrella would do a good enough job of keeping it all out... hopefully. Perhaps she was just being over dramatic.

Sebastian certainly thought so as he walked up towards her with a smile on his face. Placing his hand upon Adeline's head, he gently stroked it, not as bothered by the rain as she was.

“It's okay,” he said, “Let's just pick up the paint cans and bring them to the car. We can wait for everyone there.”

“Urrggghhh! Messy, messy!” Adeline grumbled, “I better not get any rain on my clothes! Humph!”

Sebastian could only chuckle, though as Adeline broke away to collect more paint cans, he turned to face the direction that mysterious man walked down.

He saw nothing. However, the mysterious man's voice continued playing in his head, his words feeling so heavy.

Nothing, I'd assume. The city likes to go on about how important the Faust family are because of things they did decades ago... but I'm not so sure. Time moves on. You can never escape it.

Time... time... what... what time is it?

Sebastian pulled his watch out briefly to check it. Red numbers were flashing about wildly in a frenetic dance that only made his head hurt all the more. Even when he closed his eyes, he continued to see those numbers bounce within, taunting him, teasing him! And the burning heat he suffered was swelling to a fever pitch.

But...

How strange this watch; every time something appeared out of the ordinary about it, he found himself forgetting what he saw mere seconds later. At the same time, his desperate need to keep the watch only ballooned in size.

He needed it!

“Master...”

“Ah!?”

He twitched, pulling away and looking over where his eyes befell the face of Adeline. And for a change, the Tailor Maid did not look annoyed nor cocky and superior. Instead she was shocked and concerned, her tiny hand tugging at his arm as her red eyes quivered.

“Is... is something the matter, Master Sebastian?” she asked, to which he quickly looked at his watch.

“Yeah! Yes! Yes! Haah...” he replied whilst stuffing the watch back in his pocket, “I'm fine... I was just... thinking is all. Hoooff...” he smiled whilst straightening back up, brushing off the moment rather quickly, “Is that our paint?”

Looking at Adeline's arm, he saw she was holding a basket with three cans of paint bouncing about within: brown, yellow and pink. Being the gentleman he was, Sebastian naturally took the basket away from her... only for his arm to nearly drop down.

Like, this was really heavy! Each can of paint probably weighed thirteen or fourteen pounds! And, look, Sebastian's no weakling, but holding up over fourty pounds of paint via this plastic basket, proved to be both uncomfortable and hell on his arms!

“I swear,” Adeline said as she took the basket from him, casually holding it in her tiny hands without a hint of stress on her end, “What even is the point of your daily training sessions with Carmeline and Emiline if you're going to struggle with a measly 42 pounds of paint?”

“Heh... uh... measly?” he repeated, though Adeline shook her head.

“Come, come! Let's return to the car; the sooner we get out of this rain, the better!”

Sebastian nodded, taking lead point to return to their car, only for the affectionate Adeline to grab his arm. Her massive chest pressed hard against his arm, but since he was now so used to being smothered by busty breasts (thank you, Selene) hers weren't too bothersome... even if they were a cup size or two larger.

Seriously, how did such a tiny woman compact so much thiccness into one form?

Stepping out of the home improvement store, Adeline quickly withdrew and opened her umbrella. Now that's something Sebastian can handle, and he slowly took it from his diminutive drachenmagd. Hanging it above, he blocked out the rain from falling upon them, while Adeline stared up at him with a shy, demure smile on her lips.

“Fuaahh... Master...”

The rain had grown stronger, audibly bouncing off the buildings around them. Sebastian enjoyed the noise of rain, finding it to be soothing. Even the slight grumbles of thunder in the far, far distance did little to bother him.

The two remained largely silent as they traveled along the city streets, passing through an alley with a canopy above. Spared the downpour for a few moments, Sebastian let out a sigh as he wiggled the umbrella clean of some waters. Their brief respite reminded them of how strong the storm had become in such a short amount of time, much to their combined chagrin. Adeline for how it may affect her clothing, and Sebastian for how it may affect his aunt and uncle's enjoyment of Schonheit. Maybe they should have saved this for the next day.

“This is terrible,” Adeline muttered as she held her hand from under the canopy, allowing some rain to fall upon her.

“I'll say,” Sebastian sighed, “Guess it can't be sunny and cloudless everyday in Schonheit.”

“Fuh! It used to be. I remember decades, one could go months before we'd get rain in Schonheit,” Adeline said as she placed her fists on her hips in a bombastic pose, “It was amazing! Why, Master Adler and I would go to the beach together many, many times.”

“Master... Adler?”

“Ah... well... Master Adler is one of your ancestors, Master Sebastian,” the Tailor Maid explained as she looked up at him with a kind smile on her lips, “Of all the previous earls, I'd argue I was most closest with him. When he was a young boy, we'd play dress up together. And even when he grew old enough that it became nothing but child's play, we'd continued spending time together.”

Cocking his head at Adeline, he watched as she closed her eyes and reminisced of days past. Days long, long since past. It reminded Sebastian that he was far from their first earl, far from the first to befriend and grow attached to all of them. He quite frankly had an entire bloodline of people who have done so before him! But it was still strange to see one of his drachenmagd think pleasantly about a previous earl who wasn't his father.

It also reminded him that they were ageless. The pages of Heinrich's Records that he was reading, they'd probably lived through. Assuming he 'discovered' them when they were already alive, and not after they were born.

“You... you remind me of Master Adler,” Adeline suddenly said, bringing Sebastian's eyes over towards her, “He was a lot like you. Not the strongest and most masculine of earls, instead being cute and somewhat shy. But he had the same heart...” she walked up to him, “You're a very courageous young man, Master Sebastian.”

“Hhhah... thanks. Sometimes... I struggle to realize that myself...”

His earnest remark garnered a smile from Adeline, though he wouldn't say why. Instead she let him focus on that smile she had on her face, while she placed down her basket of paint. Reaching her hand out for his hand, she allowed her large horns, thick tail, and reptilian eyes to return, revealing her normal state. Sebastian felt a sense of calm befall him when he saw her dragon appendage, greatly preferring his drachenmagd to look like this as oppose to their more humanoid states.

“Do you like dolls, Master?” asked Adeline as her tail wiggled softly behind her.

“Dolls? Why dolls?” he replied, confused by her question.

“I was just curious... you know, Selene was pretty happy about the fact that she slept with you all throughout the night.”

“She... she told you?”

“Fuah ha ha! By now, all the drachenmagd know! She's rather proud of that,” Adeline explained as her red eyes peered up towards him, “She said you squeezed her pretty hard, and took your time smelling her body.”

“I... uggh... jeeze... oh dear; I don't... I don't wanna hear that,” he groaned in embarrassment, though Adeline laughed.

“It's okay, Master! You're far from the first earl to enjoy his drachenmagd throughout the night,” she stated as her laughter died down, “Though... I have to ask again... do you like dolls?”

“I... I haven't slept with a doll since I was a boy,” he replied, “But... I did enjoy sleeping with Selene last night,” he smiled, though it was hapless, “I enjoy all of your company. Just having you here with me... touching you... haaah...” he shook his head, “I feel embarrassed even admitting it but. Whenever one of you touch me, it makes me feel happy.”

“It... it makes me feel happy too,” Adeline said, drawing his gaze back towards her, “I'm not blind to my smaller size, Master. So... if you'd like...” she pressed her body closer to his, “May I be your doll tonight?

“Tonight? I... hmmm...”

Adeline's body continued snuggling up close to his, her busty breasts pressed up against his crotch. What does it say of a man who's used to this position already, thanks to a certain Black Dragon? Seriously, Sebastian could probably blame 80% of his sexual encounters on Selene alone.

But now it was Adeline's turn to act lustful, pressing her chest against his crotch. It was so incredibly soft, and thanks to how small she was, she didn't need to kneel or sit or anything in order to press her breasts against him. An airy sigh left Sebastian's lips as he felt Adeline presumptuous tits, a sigh matched by her own.

But then she suddenly turned away, a furious blush on her face as she looked at their bucket of paint. Hands even folding over her face, it was like she was trying to defend himself while Sebastian struggled to return to reality. One moment Adeline was touching him, the next moment she was pulling away? Why?

“Haaah? Oh no! Wh-what am I doing!?” stammered the Tailor Maid, “Fuh! Acting slutty and lustful is Selene's forte, not mine!” then she groaned as her eyes screwed shut, “I'm so bad at this!”

Sebastian said nothing as he listened to Adeline's little dilemma, his brown eyes trailing down to the noticeable tent he was starting to pitch between his legs. And when he looked over towards Adeline and her backside, that tent began getting bigger and bigger. Even from behind, the curvature and shape of the Tailor Maid's breasts were blatant. Then of course you have the surprisingly slender nature of her back which bottoms out into a large and plump ass. Altogether, it makes for a woman who was truly doll-like in terms of physical attributes.

What's that age old question again? Ass or tits? With Adeline, he could have both.

“Adeline...” Sebastian whispered as his hand fell on her shoulder, causing her to tense up with an audible--

“Eeep!? M-Master!?”

She turned to face him, her annoyed and uppity face replaced with one far more meek than what's usual on Adeline. But instead of staring back with the same expression of docility that's typical of Sebastian, he instead smiled. His hand even reached out for her face, brushing aside some of the red locks that fell in front of her cute face.

“I like dolls, Adeline...” he whispered softly.

Her heart began to race.

“You like dolls?” she replied, before smiling as an even more extreme blush appeared on her face, “That makes me... happy...”

She was so cute. One moment acting uppity, cocky and superior, bossing others – including him – around with the greatest of ease. And yet he also had her melting beneath him from a few kind words... and not even good ones at that! But Sebastian's smile was just as heartwarming as it was charming, drawing out her own smile wider.

“You don't trust me?” Sebastian asked in a teasing manner.

“Uaah? What?” she replied, confusion blatant in her tone.

“Heh heh... you don't... trust me?” he asked again as he reached his hand forward, “Do you want me to prove it?”

“Prove... ahnnn...”

His hand grabbed upon her large tit, cupping under it as he touched her body in a sensual manner. Before he compared her body to that of Carmeline and Selene; the two drachenmagd with the largest cup-size. But now as he held her tit up as best he could, feeling its weight tug back down, he realized just how incomparable the two were.

Adeline easily blew them both out of the water.

Her breasts were incredibly massive, requiring more hand than he had to even come close to grasping it all. Even through her blouse and bra (which must be working serious overtime to keep all this in), he could feel the softness of her tit, with fingers gently sinking in. Adeline's response was rather restrained, not saying much as she instead pushed out her chest more, offering her tits up to her Master more.

It wasn't long until his other hand joined in, both groping and exploring her gargantuan tits. Pressing in, lifting up, squeezing them, gently rolling them around and around. And all of this was through her blouse alone, which was keeping the true majesty of her chest confined. Sebastian's growing curiosity and courageousness drove him to move his hands towards the middle of her blouse, unbuttoning, one, by one, by one.

You know, her shirt was incredibly nice. Made from... cotton, from what he could tell. Felt nice and soft and smooth; Adeline clearly took her own appearance just as seriously as she did his. But now, he wanted nothing more than to see her without it on.

So loop by loop, he released her busty body from the tight confides of her yellow blouse, revealing the glory that is her massive bust to his unflinching eyes.

“Haaahh... haaaaahhh...”

“Fuuuhh... fuuuuuhhh...”

Sebastian scanned the subtle curvature of Adeline's chest, how it raised and lowered with her steady breaths. The bra she wore was yellow in color with a flowery imprint on it; rather cute and matching for a cute yellow dragon such as herself.

But his hands eventually came traveling up, touching upon her flesh and feeling its smooth, flawless texture. His fingers sank in more as he palmed her bosom, pressing in softly, before retreating and allowing her tits to bound back.

“Wow...”

Springy and youthful, unlike Selene's more mature breasts, and Carmeline's more firm tits. He continued exploring her bosom to his heart's content, groping them round their sides, pushing up under her tits, before wrapping around to palm the top. His philandering fingers were immaculate, always pressing in when they needed to, and pulling back when necessary. He wasn't a nubile lover, clearly having the skills to please even someone with a chest as amazing as hers.

Adeline tensed up, her cute mouth opening to let out soft yet high-pitched moans. Hearing them brought that blush back to Sebastian's face, but he was so used to doing something like this, he found himself grinning through the embarrassment. Even the fact that they were out here in this alley where someone could happen across them did very little to scare the young earl.

If anyone was embarrassed...

“You're really cute, Adeline.”

It was the Tailor Maid.

She kept letting loose her cute sounding moans, her face becoming as red as her hair. Was it her Master's own cuteness that melted her heart, or the surprising skill he had which was at odds with his sensual skill? By comparison, it left Adeline feeling inadequate. Here he was, groping her chest and doing a skilled job of it, while she merely stood there. She wanted to touch him too.

So her eyes locked in on Sebastian's crotch, and the rather obvious tent he was sporting between his legs. The sight of it caused her to lick her lips, as a steady rush of desire began fueling her. Her cute hands quickly reached out for Sebastian's crotch, taking him off guard. Looking towards her face, he read her line of sight straight with the zipper of his slacks, watching as she undid it with a rather intense expression on her face.

And finally...

“Haaahh...”

Boy... it was kinda cool out here, wasn't it? The rain around them made for a chilly air that had Sebastian tensing up. Adeline didn't seem too bothered with her breasts hanging out, but just having his cock stand proud before her was enough to make a cold chill briefly run down his spine.

Adeline is short, but how short? Well... when standing up tall like this, the drachenmagd came chest to crotch with him. Which means her tits were perfectly aligned with his cock.

Drawing from things she had seen Selene do, not to mention her own experience in the past, Adeline looked up to Sebastian with a smile on her face. At the same time, her chest came drifting forward, her hands resting at the bottom in order to lift them. Sebastian wasn't sure what she was doing, but he certainly felt it when it came.

An explosion in warmth, all of it surrounding his cock. The smooth, flawless feeling of perfect flesh. All of it overwhelmed his length, leaving very little room for movement, if any. Adeline's gargantuan tits had covered his cock.

Sebastian tensed up as the Tailor Maid subjugated him to a titjob, unable to properly describe this feeling. How warm and toasty it was, how flawless her flesh, almost like he was being surrounded by two marshmallows. Adeline kept her hands at the tops of her chest as well, squeezing them hard around his dick while her red eyes looked up towards his face. It was like she was looking for his favor, desperately searching for anything that may make him happier.

His cock was as hot as a rod of burning hot steel, and lively as well. The way it throbbed about between her tits, squirming with barely restrained desire, leaking glossy precum between her crevice; it could barely contain itself. Adeline felt her desire for him swell as she felt his pleasure build higher, not to mention the moans that started leaving his lips.

The hard shielding of her bra was pressing to his stomach, rubbing against him while her tits continued pleasing his cock. But his days under Carmeline and Emiline's watchful eyes had rendered him a resilient young man, staving off any nubile need to climax so soon. Although the idea of her tits glazed with cum was rather exciting. She kept stroking him off, harder and faster, her breasts bouncing up and down upon his turgid cock.

“Do you... like it?” she asked as she looked down towards her tits, “Fuaaah! You're penis is... so big!”

“You... haaaah... you don't have to say things like that.”

“Fuah ha! I like your modesty, Master...” Adeline said, “Haaaahhh...”

Fwip!

With usage of her surprisingly dexterous thick tail, Adeline undid her bra, allowing it to drop. Without its lift and support, she pressed her hands to the sides of her tits, squeezing them around his cock even harder. Another grunt left him as his body jerked up, pumping his cock along her massive tits. Adeline continued pumping her and squeezing her breasts along his cock, growing his pleasure higher and higher. She pressed hard into him, almost enough to knock him off balance, but he stood his ground. Tensing up as well, Adeline shot Sebastian a teasing smirk, even giggled softly at the sight of him.

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“Heh... of course I do,” Sebastian replied with a smile.

Adeline was dainty and doll-like. So small, so cute, even if her personality could explode. But now with her being so demure and docile, Sebastian wondered; was this Adeline's real self? She put up a front of bombastic power and uppity superiority, but the look in her eyes was anything but. It's like she desperately sought his approval, even more so than his other drachenmagd. He'd notice such changes before, but was far too ignorant to think about it. But now, stuck in this alley with the sound of rain all around them, Sebastian felt encouraged to explore this softer, kinder side of his Tailor Maid. So he grabbed her by her shoulders, pulling her back, much to her surprise. Then he bent over, coming face to face with Adeline despite their differences in height. She didn't say anything, already knowing what was to happen.

Their eyes closed. Their lips met.

Maybe she was slow. Maybe it had been a while. Maybe all that 'training' with Emiline and Carmeline had actually born fruit. Whatever the case may be, Sebastian took Adeline off guard with how good a kisser he was. Her serpentine tongue lacked the typical speed one would expect of a drachenmagd by now, instead kissing at a speed akin to Faline's. Her lips were soft though, and her taste was sweet like sugar. In fact, she began smelling sweeter and sweeter the longer this went on; as if her body had been doused in a lovely smelling perfume.

Amid their kiss, Sebastian's curious hands traveled along her smooth shoulders, pushing her blouse down so that it barely could cling to her bare-chested form. Her entire body was smooth and squeezable, something Sebastian gleefully indulged in as he gripped on her body. Squeezing her shoulders, squeezing her tits, even coming up to playfully squeeze her cheeks. That last bit made her pull back, an annoyed glare in her eye as she stared at her Master.

“That was rude of you, Master,” she said with him smiling back.

He'd be lying if he said the desire to apologize wasn't on his lips. That's just the kind of person Sebastian is, even now. But he was smart enough to learn the individual quirks of his drachenmagd, and respond accordingly to all of them.

“I was rude? Well, allow me to mend such an issue...”

“Master, I-- mmmffff...”

Their lips met again, with Sebastian showing so much desire and need. Kissing into her, deeper, harder, faster, his arms reaching down and around her body to lift her up. Hoisting her in the air with her cute butt resting along his arm, he was more than capable of holding her much like a... like a...

Like a doll, naturally.

Their frenetic kissing moved deeper and deeper, Adeline's large and malleable breasts pressing hard against his chest. He moved her over however, resting the bare-chested dragoness on a nearby box that would give her a comfortable amount of height. With her in place he pulled back, though thanks to Adeline's diminutive height, she still barely came up to his chin.

She looked up and down his body, her eyes locking down upon his hardened member. Reaching a dainty hand down, the Yellow Wyvern wrapped it around his cock, stroking off his penis. He bit his bottom lip and shuddered, but was just as quick to chuckle and laugh it of. A gentle handjob from one of his drachenmagd; a familiar feeling for someone like him.

Does that make him come off as being cocky and superior?

“It's so big...” Adeline remarked cutely, her gaze looking up toward his face, “Will it fit inside me?”

“Uhmm... heh heh... I'm sure you already know the answer to that question.”

“Hmph...” she puffed out her cheeks, “Are you implying that I'm old?”

“No, of course not. I'm implying that you're still young.”

Her cheeks exploded red again.

“Thank you...”

Sebastian's hand fell on her head, gently petting it and once more and garnering a bird-like coo from her lips. But his hand traveled down, stroking along her breasts, her stomach, and stopping only when he came to her hip. Gently grabbing her curved hip, he turned her around so that she could face the wall behind her. As if by instinct, Adeline placed her hands upon it, bracing herself against it for support, while Sebastian continued eyeing her body.

With her on this box for the extra height, and her position relative to him, everything was perfectly aligned for him. So Sebastian grabbed her red and white plaid skirt, lifting it up to reveal the yellow pair of panties she wore beneath. It hugged her cute body and rounded buttocks, but he could see her labial mound poking through the moist stain she had formed in her panties.

So that's where the sweet smell came from.

Hooking his finger into her panties, she pulled it aside to reveal her glistening cunt. The thick and clear strands of feminine arousal came streaking down her thighs, creating more of that sweat odor that fought out the smell of rain from all around them.

Another preference to make; legs. Obviously being as short as she was, Adeline didn't have as amazing as legs when compared to Emiline or Igrene, but the legs she did have were no less amazing. So thicc, so smooth, and how her socks came up to just perfectly squeeze on her thighs, it only enhanced her splendor.

Perhaps he should try thigh sex one of these days... what? It's not like he didn't have the time nor the amorous helpers to not indulge in such a thing. Hell, Selene alone would gleefully hop on his lap without hesitation.

Better not think about such things right now during a dangerous moment like this. They were out in public; anyone could see them, regardless of the rain outside. It was a little bit more private than what he'd done with Faline in the library, but the thrilling sensation of being caught helped excite Sebastian further. Exhibitionist showings where they could accidentally attract eyes... it spurned the young earl, and made his cock throb twice as hard.

His hands fell on her hips and butt, his hips drifted forward, and with one steady--

THRUST!

“FUAH-HAH!”

“Haaaah!”

Sebastian slammed right inside!

Such a tiny woman, such a compact body, and with one push, he slammed his cock straight home inside of her. Adeline lurched up immediately, a loud moan flowing from her quivering lips, It was so big inside of her, pressing against her vaginal walls and leaving very little space for anything else. The tension was so great, Adeline began scratching into the concrete walls in front of her, her nails more than strong enough to leave lines.

Her grip on him was tight, refusing to let go, even when he attempted to pull back. So instead he took the time to look upon Adeline's body. Her shirt that hung on her shoulders, exposing her smooth and cute back, and of course this round ass framed by such cute and tight, yellow panties. His dick continued sinking into her cunt, all the way until his hips met her posterior.

And then Sebastian hung there, hahh, breathing in and out while his grip on her hip tightened. And once they did so...

“Nngh!”

“Fuaahha!?”

He pulled his cock forcefully out of her cunt, beating down the tightness that threatened to hold him hostage. But Adeline didn't need to wait long once that cock bottomed out of her, because one second later he slammed it home deep once again. His thrusting was no longer wild, but holding this rhythmic pattern to it of pushing in and pulling out, pushing in and pulling out; over and over again.

Pat! Pa! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

It kept echoing out, no thrust being too strong, no thrust being too weak, and no thrust being too uneven. It's like his body was a piston and his cock a rod, knowing just how to treat her good. Those thrusts kept gaining strength as well, causing Adeline's body to lurch up as she continued moaning.

PAT!

“FUAH-HAAAH!?”

That one thrust was really strong, making her jerk up as her ass slammed hard against his groin. The seizing grip of Sebastian's hands kept him pinned however, unable to escape him as he pounded away into her, harder and harder and harder. But as his vicious thrusts grew in power, so too did this sensual noise that kept echoing into his ears.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Was that... her breasts? He was slamming into her so hard, her breasts were clapping into one another! He'd never heard such a noise before, so he needed to confirm that it was her big tits making it. Ya'know... for science!

So Sebastian did something courageous. Reaching down, he grabbed one of Adeline's legs, where he lifted and pulled it up. Her eyes widened from shock as she kept her balance on one foot, her head turning to face her Master from shear surprise. It didn't take him long however to lay her leg against his body and chest, almost as if she were performing a split!

Still leaning against the wall for support, Adeline stared down her body to see her cunt suckling upon his cock like some greedy little slut. He pushed it in deeper as well, while both of his arms continued holding onto his legs. Her eyes traveled up to his face, wanting to see his response to what he was doing. And really?

Sebastian was just as lost as she was! This was a new position for him, something he only remembered seeing online in a cursory glance. To actually act it out was new to him, but so too was having sex out in the rain in the first place! Well, better get moving!

Pat!

“Fuah!”

Pat!

“Fgaaah!”

Pat!

“Faah! Maaassssteerraaa~!”

He began pounding away into her cunt, slamming his cock in and out at this unique position. He was used to taking his drachenmagd from behind and from ahead, so doing it at the side like this was... oddly unique. The way the top and bottom – or what was usually the top and bottom – stroked the sides of his cock as oppose the usual up and down,

Ah! But, right, he had a specific reason for fucking her in this position, didn't he? He wanted to see her breasts clap, did he not? Then he was going to do it! And he was going to do it hard!

Pat!

“Fah!?”

Hmm... pretty good... needs more power! So...

PAT!

“FUAAH!?”

Hm? Her breasts were indeed wobbling... better do it even harder!

PAT! PAT! PAT!

“FUAAAHHAAAHA! MAAASTTERRRR!!!

A little more...

PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT!

“FAAAAHHNNNN!!! HAAAAAHHHNNN!!!”

Ah... there it was...

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Her breasts like balloons, Sebastian's thrusting made them clap audibly against one another. Adeline's own eyes sparked with life, watching his cock made a complete mess of her cunt. It's length, it's girth, the skilled way he used it! She couldn't believe that only a week or so ago, he was completely a virgin!

She also couldn't believe she was thinking this but... she'll need to thank Emiline and Carmeline! This was amazing!

Time seemed to blend on between the two, with neither really knowing how long they'd been out here under this rain. One thing was certain; they were both quickly reaching their zenith. Sebastian could feel his cock throbbing in that telltale manner, and she could feel her cunt doing likewise. But the young man was not poised to make this just some regular, simple orgasm; he was going to make it a great one! So he angled his penis, and struck her dead-center in the g-spot!

“FUAAAHK!?”

Bullseye.

“FUAAAHH-HAAAAHHAAAAAAAH!!!”

Adeline buckled, her high-pitch moan flowing through the air as she turned to face the wall. Sebastian cock had slammed home into her cunt as well, quivering, quivering, quivering as he bit his bottom lip to hold back his own girlish moans.

It... didn't really work.

“Haaaahahnnn!”

His length exploded in her cunt, shooting such thick and copious amounts of seed into her greedy little cunt. He filled her to the brim, some of his cum even sliding out of her pussy as it oozed upon the ground. But that's not all, for jut a few seconds later...

Trickle...

The sound of Adeline's own orgasm somehow sounded louder than that of the rain around them. Was it just that strong, were they just that close, or was he focusing on it far too hard? Sebastian didn't care.

Haaah... the sweet aroma of her climax though? Hmmm... he loved that sooooooooo muuuuuuucchhh...

“Nnghh...”

“Fahahah...?”

“Nnhaaaah...”

He pulled back, his cock sliding out of her spent cunt, letting his seed ooze out. So hot, the odor so great, but not strong enough to fight off the Tailor Maid's scent. He greatly preferred it anyway.

Gently Sebastian placed Adeline's leg back down, allowing her to stand on her own. Her legs were still wobbling however, and she needed to lean on the wall for support. Sebastian meanwhile indulged in the sight of her cunt oozing with his seed, something he should be used too by now, yet still got a rush from seeing every single time.

“Haaaah... fooooh... haaaaahh...”

“It's... fuh... it's still raining...” Adeline murmured.

Sebastian looked to their surroundings. Indeed, the downpour was still there, though it had lightened up only a little bit.

“Yes... yes it still is,” he replied.

“Should we... stay here for a little while longer?” Adeline asked as she looked over her shoulder towards him.

She looked demure still, as if she were searching for something, specifically his further favor. Sebastian smiled.

“Yes. Let's sit for a little while longer...”

Reaching out for Adeline, he pulled her in and rested her upon his lap for a snug fit. She leaned back against his chest, and even began purring softly like a cat. The sound of which brought a smile to Sebastian, his arm hugging her in closer and closer.

“Do you... only look at us for sex Master?”

Sebastian chocked on the air.

“Ahh... hufaoh... wh... what was that?”

“The sex, Master,” Adeline asked as she looked up at him, “Do you only like us because of the sex?” looking dead-ahead, the Kitchen Maid began pressing herself more to her Master, “It's okay if you do. We are your drachenmagd; you're allowed to do with us as you please. Previous earls have been very liberal with their sexual desires.”

“Adeline...” Sebastian muttered as he looked at her, “No... I don't just look at you for sex. Though to be honest,” he smiled in a sheepish manner, “The sex is great. But that's not why I... why I love you all so much.”

“Oh? It's not?”

“Before I came here... hah... I was pretty aimless,” Sebastian explained, “But now, having met all of you, I feel... haaah... wanted,” he shook his head, “I haven't felt wanted in a long time. It must make me sound pathetic, doesn't it?”

“No Master, of course not,” she replied, “Everyone wants to be wanted, wants to be loved,” she smiled, “Everyone wants to feel loved.”

“Even you?”

Adeline nodded.

“Of course. I want your favor just as much as the rest of my sisters, but I always feel... left out,” her expression grew long, “Throughout the centuries, my sisters are always the ones praised most by the earls. Igrene, Selene, Emiline, Katherine... they get all the love. I make the clothes on their back, I paint their portraits, but I always feel I'm being passed over. I blame it on my height...” she puffed out her cheeks, “Everyone else is so much taller than me! And even though I'm as strong as my sisters sans Carmeline, the earls and their family always treat me like I'm a child. Even Master Jack thought I was a child! I am a woman! I want to be treated like one...”

Maybe that's why Adeline acts so high and mighty, but shows a sweeter side whenever he shows her favor; she feels overlooked in comparison to her sisters. Strange that an ageless dragon can feel such a thing, but when you compare her to her sisters who all have such amazing personalities, he could understand and even relate to it. Despite all the hard work he's putting in with Emiline to better himself, Sebastian's still feels as if he's small, he's meek, he's docile. The shadow of previous and no doubt better earls loom over him, even if he's still struggling to learn about them all. But in Adeline, she felt some sense of kinship.

Kinship...

“I'm not sure if I can treat you like a woman, Adeline...” Sebastian muttered, his tone somewhat playful, “But... I know I can treat you like a doll.”

Hearing that made her tail quiver and her ears shake. Did he... just call her a doll? Oh, yes, she had mentioned that before, hadn't she? Referring to herself as a doll. It made her feel childish, but also made her feel wanted more than ever. Like their own personal secret code.

“I'd love to be your doll, Master.”

“Hmm... where are they?”

Her umbrella up, Larsine stood outside of their SUV, gazing around in a cursory manner towards their surrounding. When it started raining, the Savannah's were okay. Sure, Rita stuck even closer to her husband, but going by the wide grin on his lips, Jack wasn't too bothered by that. They didn't go to the beach, they did visit many stores, and as the time began winding down, they headed back in the direction of the SUV. They'd need to return for dinner, and let's face it, its way more relaxing to lounge at the Faust Estate than out here!

But little hitch in that plan; they couldn't leave without Sebastian and Adeline! So as Jack and Rita sat in the car waiting, Larsine stood outside under a tepid rainfall, waiting for her Master and sister, much to her chagrin.

Already her mind was racing with thoughts. Adeline was small, but that didn't make her any less frisky! There's no doubt in her mind that they were doing something kinky with one another!

But before she could think about such a thing, Larsine noticed Adeline's bouncing yellow parasol in the distance. It's hood came up, flashing Sebastian's face as he walked along with the Tailor Maid, who was clinging tightly to her Master's arm. Seeing them brought Larsine a smile, though she tensed up immediately afterwards in an annoyed manner.

“There you are!” she snapped, “What were you two doing!? I've been waiting ten minutes for you!”

“Oh pishaw, Larsine!” Adeline said in a dismissive manner as she shook her head, “Don't you know not to take such a tone with your Master? You should be punished!”

“That's rich coming from you,” Larsine said with a roll of her eyes, before looking up to Sebastian in a demure manner, “Although... apologies, Master...”

“Hey, you don't have to apologize; I should, really. We did take too long,” Sebastian said earnestly, “Let's just head home. I don't want to keep Aunt Rita and Uncle Jack out here all day.”

“Hey kiddo, it's alright!” Jack called from the car, “It's really great out here, even with the rain!”

“Jaaaack...” Rita groaned, though Sebastian could only chuckle.

Grabbing the car's handle, Larsine opened the door for Sebastian and Adeline, helping them into the SUV before closing the door behind them. As she got into the driver side seat, Sebastian settled himself into his chair... only to suddenly have Adeline fit herself into his lap. His eyes bugged in surprise, but she looked at him with that uppity face of hers, as if she wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer. And despite realizing she did have this hidden demure side, he wasn't going to fight her on it either.

It was awkward though, but only because his aunt and uncle were right behind him in this SUV. There was no way they wouldn't see her sitting in his lap, right? They whispered something, but Sebastian couldn't hear it, and Adeline could care even less about what they thought. So... why should he?

He just dismissed it. No doubt if Rita and Jack had questions, they'd ask him about it later. He'd deal with that when the time came; for now, he held his doll close.

What time was it now as they returned to the estate? Pulling out his stopwatch, Sebastian looked it over, seeing that it was... spinning red 3 o'clock. But before Sebastian could even blink, Adeline touched the watch, grabbing and taking it away from him. She looked it up and down, curious to who made the watch, for it had such expert craftsmanship. But she was just as quick to disregard it, returning the watch to her Master.

“It's 3:32 PM, Master,” she said as he held it in his hand.

“Thanks...”

Looking at the watch and... yeah, it was 3:32. No spinning red numbers, just a normal, elegant watch. Maybe he should ask someone about the numbers he was seeing but... he was just as quick to dismiss it.

There was nothing wrong... he just had a headache, that's all.

As they began driving back to the estate though, Sebastian reached away to grab Heinrich's Records. Now was as good a time as any to read, and his ancestor was just about to meet his mysterious benefactor! And like the big reveal in a drama, Sebastian was brimming to learn who it was!

So...

I paced around the lobby of the inn over and over again, for it was almost time for my mysterious benefactor to reveal himself. The day was winding down, and the sun was beginning to drift over the horizon. Oskar said he'd be arriving today, and there was but so much time left for him to make his appearance. Just who is the man who's supported me for all this time? Who is the man that had Oskar reach out to me?

I remembered it so vividly, for I heard a horse's neigh right outside of the inn's doors. If you could feel my heart at that moment, you'd fear I would have a heart attack. I just knew it was him, as if by some premonition. So I stood there in the center of the lobby, waiting, waiting, waiting.

The door opened, and Oskar stepped through. He was smiling but he didn't say anything, as he stepped aside to reveal another man. I remember distinctly that he was surprisingly young. I was expecting someone far older than me, not a man who may have been six or seven years my senior. His hair was black and parted in the middle, his skin somewhat pale, and his eyes these chilling, piercing blue. He looked at me with an aloof and indifferent expression, and he had a pocket watch in his hand, checking it pensively.

Then he looked at me, and I froze up in place.

'Finally, we meet. The honor is all mine, Dr. Faust.'

'No, the honor is all mine,' I remember saying, 'Are you the one responsible for all of this, the laboratory? The workers? Everything?'

'Indeed I am. My name is Zeit. Zeit Henlien.'

3