Drachenmagd #15
721 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rodeline's Riotous Romp

Sebastian's mind had been made. Through Katherine, he would discover the location of his father's diary, wherever that may be. He would not do so now, not with his aunt and uncle here, but the moment they left, the hunt was on. It invigorated him to know that, soon, he'd have his father's words in his hand. And though he was filled with trepidation towards what may lie within its pages, he was not deterred by it. He would find that diary, and he would learn everything.

So what would he do until then? The same thing he always does: learn, prepare, become stronger. And how does one learn, prepare, and become stronger? By waking up in the morning, going downstairs to your in-home gymnasium, and allowing their dragon maids to beat them with a stick.

Give or take a few changes...

TWHAK!

“Gah!?”

Was it him, or was Emiline really into it today?

Holding a bo staff in hand, Sebastian took a few steps back, putting distance between himself and the Marshal. She had an intense look in her teal eyes, as if she wasn't looking at him, but instead looking into his spirit. Was it wavering? Was it shaking? If not, then why was she looking at him so hard? She certainly would make him scared if she kept that up!

Due to his constant workouts with Carmeline and Emiline, the inside of the Gymnasium was as normal a sight to him as was his bedroom, his study, and Selene's breasts. So too was the feeling of gym shorts and tank top on his body, as well as the Marshal in her tight sports bra and leggings that flaunted her athletic form. Even the sight of her holding a bo staff wasn't new to him, since that seemed to be their weapon of choice when it came to sparring with one another.

What wasn't so normal was definitely that look in her eyes.

“Emiline, I--”

“HAH!”

“Gah!?”

THWAK!

Again her staff struck Sebastian's, who brought his up in order to block her attack. The head of her staff struck against the middle of his, while he parted his legs in order to properly brace himself against the impact. He shook however, feeling his bones rattle from her strike. But unlike before – where such a thing may have made him fall over – the young earl held his ground. Seconds later, he gritted his teeth, doubled his grip on his staff, and with a mighty roar from his chest...

“HAH!”

He pushed back against Emiline, forcing her back.

But there's a difference between an ageless dragon woman and her meager human master. Emiline hopped back on sprightly feet, where she casually spun and twirled her staff about like it was a baton and she were a cheerleader. The skill and mastery she had over her weapon and herself was something he'd be lucky to attain a smidgen of in his days.

But Sebastian didn't let it get to him, instead exhaling deeply as he put more distance between himself and his Marshal. He only stopped when his foot came to the edge of this circular mat; the ring-out zone. And, sure, they weren't battling for sport or even for victory, but he knew Emiline wouldn't like it if he stepped out of zone.

Then the Marshal reset herself, gripping her staff and holding it out before her, while its end was aimed directly at Sebastian himself. He tensed up as his eyes leered at that flat surface, but once more, he steeled his resolve to take on whatever it was she threw at him. Whenever she came, he knew he'd be ready for it.

Though, he didn't expect her to come so soon, and with such ferocity!

“HAH!”

“Tch!? Nnghh!”

A series of strikes; all of them fast, and all of them mighty. First was aimed at Sebastian's head, forcing him to bring up his staff and deflect it. The second was just as quick, for with the bottom of her staff, Emiline struck at his legs. Once more he saw it coming, bringing the bottom of his staff to parry that strike too. Her last strike was a thrust, straight for his stomach. That one wouldn't be so easy to deflect, and knowing this, Sebastian juked to the side, dodging it just barely. However, Emiline threw herself off course just slightly, giving him the perfect a chance to counter, and he did not hesitate. With one mighty swing, he brought his staff over like a bat, and...

Pat!

Well... what did you expect? For him to actually hit Emiline? Get real! And even if he did, he was sure his staff would break, not her.

With a light smack, Sebastian tapped the side of his staff against Emiline's toned midsection, his drachenmagd giving him a sly look out the corner of her eye. He was panting still, as it took him a couple of seconds to realize what he'd done; actually land a decisive blow against the Marshal. In all their time training, he had yet to do so until now. And when it actually happened, all he could say was,

“You let me hit you, didn't you?”

“Now why would I do that, Master?” Emiline asked as she stood up straight, her teal eyes peering into his brown ones, “You struck me fare and square...” she then smiled at him, “I'm genuinely impressed. You're improving, day by day.”

While he was at first in disbelief that he could land any blow on the Marshal, hearing her praise brought a demure smile to Sebastian's lips. There was nothing he loved more than gaining the approval of his drachenmagd. And even though he thought them all as equals, hearing such praising words come from Emiline seemed to feel so much better than usual.

“Heh heh... thanks, Emiline,” Sebastian said as he bowed before her like she was some sort of martial arts master, “I know I wouldn't be as good as I am now if it wasn't for your and Carmeline's daily training... speaking of which...” he pulled back up whilst looking around in a curious manner, “Where is Carmeline?” GRAB! “Whoah!?”

“Gar har har! Missed me, Master!?” shouted the Groundskeeper as she picked him up into her burly arms.

So used was he to the arms of Carmeline, that Sebastian no longer kicked and struggled in her grip. Quite the opposite, as he rubbed his head against her busty bosom whilst giving out a soft purring noise. She laughed back, while Emiline could only roll her eyes in an annoyed manner.

“Master has a reason for being late; his aunt and uncle are here and they had their portrait taken earlier,” the Marshal stated as her teal eyes looked at the Groundskeeper, “You, however, have no reason to be tardy, Carmeline!”

“Guh... there she goes again...” muttered the Orange Wyrm with a roll of her eyes as she dropped Sebastian back down, “Hey, Emily! At least I put on my gym clothes; that's gotta account for something, right?”

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?” she shouted, causing Sebastian to jolt, “Only Master Sebastian is allowed to call me 'Emily' Carmeline! Not you!”

Okay... maybe there's some truth to Adeline's words about Emiline being possessive.

However, unlike before where the duo would get into verbal spats with one another, Sebastian had learned how to deal with things before they got too heated.

“Girls, calm down!” he shouted, making them tense up and look at him, “It's okay, really, heh!” he looked down, “Although... hm...” he looked at the Orange Wyrm, “Perhaps I should come up with a nickname for you, Carmeline! How dose 'Carmen' sound?”

“Geh heh... I like the sound of that,” she responded, only for Sebastian to suddenly be pulled over towards Emiline's arms and chest.

“Absolutely not!” she snapped at her fellow drachenmagd, “I forbid it! Carmeline is already lackadaisical as it is! Giving her a nickname would only encourage her to continue with her lax mannerisms and her tardy behavior!”

“Hey! If the Master wants to give me a nickname, he can give me a nickname, Emily!”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!”

Well, he thought things would get better if he came up with a cute pet name for Carmeline, but that only served to make things worse. The shear fact that Emiline of all people could be as grabby as Selene as she was now, actually took Sebastian by surprise. Which means... boy, if Selene got wind that he was giving out pet names to the drachenmagd, she'd no doubt sleep with him every night if it meant getting hers first.

Which really isn't a bad thing, now that he thinks about it.

However, the fact that Emiline and Carmeline were about to go to blows right here in the center of the gymnasium? Yeah, that's a bad thing! He needed to quickly quell the two before things got worse! So opening his mouth, he was just about to command them, when the door to the gymnasium opened, offering the perfect shift.

“And here is the Faust Gymnasium,” announced Larsine as she stepped into the massive room, leading the two Savannahs who gasped in shear awe.

“Wow...”

Like aunt, like nephew... apparently.

Rita and Jack stared at the massive room on display before them, seeing a gymnasium that wouldn't look out of place on some exotic beach side. Rows on rows of treadmills and weightlifting machines, an area placed aside for gymnastic endeavors such as balancing and lifting, a wide pool that would make an Olympic swimmer drool with excitement, and a wide open mat meant for more physical activities like sparring. And who was in the center of this mat? Why, Sebastian... and who the heck were they!?

Rita had obviously seen Igrene, Larsine, Mylene, Adeline, and Nadine. But uh... these two amazons? The one with indigo hair and sharp eyes, and the bronze giant with orange hair? Were they also Sebastian's servants?

Imagine if you will, a normal woman like Rita, coming to the Faust Estate. Wouldn't you be at least a little intimidated by the beautiful woman who service this place? Igrene alone was without flaw, but now she was coming face to face with women who looked like they could move mountains. Really puts into perspective how lackluster her workouts were the previous year.

Not made any better by these two women's clothes. Their skilled, toned bodies on full display, flaunting their flat midsections. Compared to Rita who, yeah, was still a bit pudgy around the middle. The orange-haired titan in her tight gym shorts that flaunted her toned legs, and the indigo-haired woman who's muscular legs were clad in leggings that flaunted their couture. Urrgh... Rita looked away trying to hide her dissatisfaction. The same couldn't be said for her husband.

“Aunt Rita! Uncle Jack!” Sebastian called whilst walking up to the two, “What are you doing here?”

“Larsine was... showing us around the estate, Sebastian,” Rita answered as she met up with her nephew, only for her eyes to look up at Carmeline and Emiline, “Wh-who are they?”

The Groundskeeper and Marshal both looked at one another in a curious manner, before drawing their eyes back to Rita. Though they knew Sebastian's aunt and uncle were here at the estate, did they also know of the less than kind things Rita said about their home? If they had, they certainly didn't show it. Though, with Emiline and her stoic, straight-laced face, it's almost impossible to tell what's going on in her mind.

“Right! Aunt Rita, Uncle Jack, this is Carmeline, the Groundskeeper!”

“Oi!”

“And this is Emiline, the Marshal.”

“Guten Tag.”

“They help me with my workouts in the morning,” Sebastian further explained.

“Work... outs...?” Rita muttered in realization.

That explained Sebastian's shift in body language, something she had meant to ask him about before, but never got the chance to. Now looking at the two amazons, his aunt could see why her nephew was now so much more stronger and assured of himself, with these two here acting as his personal trainers. Just looking at the two who stood tall above him like divine goddesses of physical fitness, was more than enough to make Rita once more look at herself in a lacking manner. First Igrene, and now them? Give her a break!

And what of Jack? Well...

Coming from a relatively bland place like Riverside, women of this caliber was just as shocking to him as it was to his wife. However... yeah, he could totally see why Sebastian would be working out with these two in his mornings. Look, Jack can appreciate the beauty of a woman just like anyone else, but damn, did any of the woman at the Faust Estate even count as women? They were more like olympian deities!

Emiline was like a hardened general with the way her eyes pierced him, and Carmeline would remind him of fellow construction worker if it wasn't for the fact that she was so much larger than the people he knew! And this is coming from Jack; a six foot tall burly man himself!

“Holy shit...” he muttered, not even bothering to hide his tongue, despite his wife's embarrassment.

“Jaaaaack!” Rita groaned.

“Gah hah hah! I like your uncle, Sebastian! He's got spunk!”

“The last thing you need is more 'spunk',” Emiline remarked with a roll of her eyes, before giving a courteous bow to Rita and Jack, “It is a pleasure to meet you, Mistress Rita and Master Jack. I am indeed Marshal Emiline. I handle the weapons of the estate, as well as Master Sebastian's daily training.”

“Wait, weapons?” Rita murmured.

“And I'm Groundskeeper Carmeline!” the hardy Orange Wyrm exclaimed, “Geh heh heh! I'm the one who made all the shrubbery and lands look as pretty as they do! I also help with the Master's morning workouts!”

“No, seriously, weapons?” Rita stated again, though her husband stepped towards them.

“I'm happy my nephew is in... such capable hands,” Jack remarked as he eyed them both, before drawing his gaze towards said 'hands', “Were you three sparring today or something?”

The two looked at one another when he said that, before bringing their eyes towards the bo staff in Emiline's hand. It was a pretty hefty weapon, and surprisingly light-weight too. The middle of it was wrapped in something purple that would feel good on the hands, though its durable wood could still give someone a solid thwacking.

Perhaps Jack was shocked that Sebastian was sparring with such a thing, or maybe it was how Emiline held it which caused the end of her staff to tap lightly against her bosom, but whatever the case may be, his uncle was gazing hard at the bo staff in hand. Realizing this, both Emiline and Carmeline traded glances with one another, ending when the Groundskeeper gave a hardy laugh.

“Do you want to try, Master Jack?” asked the Marshal as she approached him.

“Wh-what? Me?” he said, shocked to suddenly be put under the spotlight like this.

“Consistently since we've begun, Master Sebastian has spent his mornings honing his body alongside Carmeline and I,” Emiline explained, “Practicing with weaponry is something I excel at, as well as Master Sebastian himself. He's also told us of your own athletic endeavors in the past, like how you once tried teaching him how to box.”

“Yeah uh... it didn't... it didn't take,” Jack muttered whilst sheepishly scratching the back of his head, “But it seems it did with you two... and I honestly can't blame him on that. If I had two women there to kick my ass...”

“JAAAACCCKKK!!!”

“I'd probably commit things to memory too, heh heh.”

“Well I'd love to test out some of your old boxing days,” Carmeline stated as she patted her arm down, “I just got here, so I already missed the Master's morning sparring session with Emiline! But with you here, I think we can work up and sweat and put on a good show!”

“What? Are you sure about that?” Jack asked as his eyed his nephew.

“Yeah, I'm positive!” Carmeline replied, before pointing over towards the gymnasium's boxing ring, “Right there! We throw a few punches at one another, and I get to see if all that construction work has mucked up your boxing skills!”

“Weeeellll...”

Jack looked down at his arms, flexing them a bit as if seeing if he was still up for such activities. It had been years since he went boxing before, but he still knew his stuff. Enough stuff to take down a woman who was a foot taller than him? Yeaaaaah, no. He's no fool; he knows when the odds are stacked against him, and Carmeline's a giant!

On the other hand, she spars with Sebastian on a daily basis apparently, and his nephew doesn't look worse for wear. Quite the opposite; as he looks better than he's ever had before! Not only that, but no one said Jack had to win or anything, he just had to spar.

Jeeze, quite the turn of events this day took.

“So just a few blows, right?” Jack said in a quizzical manner.

“Geh heh! Yeah! Just a few blows! You're not scared, are ya?”

“Uh... hmm...”

At any given moment within the nurse's office, it can smell like a number of things. Bitter, most of the time, with the various odors of medicines mixing together in the air. But at other times it may smell sweet, spicy, maybe even buttery, and yes of course, like cinnamon. The nurse's office was a melodious mixture of savory scents, all combined wonderfully within her humble, warm walls. And the beautiful Nurse Maid herself who maintained this chamber, did so with a level of dedication matched by only a rare few.

“Haaaah... umu...”

Of all the drachenmagd, the Pink Dragon was perhaps the most reclusive. She does not come to visit you unless expressly needed, for most of the time, it is you who visits her. She spends a majority of her time huddled away within her nursing office, the sight of her leaving it being few and far between. Instead, she'd often be seen sitting to the side, casually reading a book.

What? Faline's the only one allowed to be a bookworm?

Rodeline hummed softly to herself as she turned the page of her story. Unlike the Librarian – whose tastes in novels were steamy at best – the Nurse Maid instead enjoyed more dramatic pieces of the historical variety. Star-crossed lovers of the 18th century that reminded her of days past, political dramas set among swords and sorcery, and chronicles of fantastic heroes setting out on adventures to quell evil forces. Her own personal collection wasn't as great (or as raunchy) as Faline's, but it had entertained her for hours nevertheless.

The radiant beauty that Rodeline exude was markedly different from her fellow drachenmagd. Selene was relentless in how she forced her superior looks on others, Igrene commanded grace and poise, and Emiline was stoic and aloof. But Rodeline – despite being on their tier of maturity – was a bit harder to place her finger on. Maybe it was because of how rarely she revealed herself to others, typically staying huddled within her office. Her long pink hair that was both thick and braided, the middle of it parted though with a single bang that falls between her face. Her eyes that hold this mature and motherly gentleness to them, unmatched by the others, and her soft-spoken voice that only adds to her sweet aura.

In the silence of her nursing office, Rodeline enjoyed her time alone, steadily turning page after page as she indulged in her novel. Her only other friends at the moment would be the plants resting on her nearby pots; green, red, blue, and yellow. Oh, one of them was wilting slightly? Bringing over a spray bottle, she lightly sprinkled some water upon it, before--

THUMP!!!

“Rodeline!”

“Huh? Oh my!”

She pulled back as the door was thrust open, revealing an annoyed Emiline (which isn't too shocking), a terrified Carmeline (once again, not too surprising), a bemused Sebastian (nope, not odd), a horrified Rita (that's new), and to top it all off – resting in Carmeline's arms as she carried him in – was an semi-conscious Jack.

“What is going on here?” asked the Nurse Maid as she stood up straight.

“Carmeline had too much fun,” Emiline answered, annoyance dripping in her voice, “Unfortunately, Master Jack was on the receiving end of such a thing.”

“I said I was sorry!” the Groundskeeper cried as she rushed inside, resting the semi-conscious man upon one of Rodeline's medical beds, “Hey, you're okay, right, Master Jack? Y-you're fine, right?”

“Hgghhh... I should've gone... to the... hm... bakery...” Jack muttered weakly as he stared up to the ceiling overhead, “Urrgghh...”

“Jaaaaackckk!” Rita cried whilst running to his side next, her hands clinging at his shoulder and head, “You're okay, right? It's just... it's just a headache, right? Jaaaaack!”

“Hrrnngh... Ritttaaaaa... I think I left the light on in the bathroom before we left... hrrgguhh...”

“Oh this is the absolute worse,” Sebastian muttered as he palmed his forehead, “I thought we made it clear that you should hold back, Carmeline.”

“I-I-I really am sorry, I swear!” the Orange Wyrm replied, “Oooohhh! I can't believe all of this happened!”

“Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,” muttered Rodeline as she came to Jack's side, “Let me look him over.”

Placing her hand on his head, the Nurse Maid checked his face, noticing a few blows. Not too bad, but then she pulled open his shirt, revealing even more injuries to his chest and body. Injuries that could only come from the boxing glove-clad fist belonging to a certain Orange Wyrm.

“Oh dear...” Rodeline muttered whilst pulling back.

“'Oh dear'? Oh dear what!? What does that mean?” Rita shouted as she placed her hands upon the nurse's shoulder, “Tell me!? Is my husband going to be fine!”

“Umu...” she looked at Rita with a smile, “Oh, Master Jack will be okay, I promise. He's just a bit... shaken is all...” turning around, Rodeline faced one of her cabinets and walked towards it, “I should have the medicine needed in here to make all the pain go away. All I'd need is... huh? Oh dear...”

The cabinet was opened, revealing a bevy of herbs that had been ground up and placed in a variety of little bottles. Not only was Rodeline a skilled nurse, she was a skilled herbalist as well. Much like Nadine who enjoys using fish she's caught, as well as meats they've hunted and vegetables they've planted for her meals, the Nurse Maid enjoyed using her own herbs and tonics for her medical pursuits. That's not to say she lacked more modern medicines like pills and liquids, just preferring her own special equipment.

Of which, there was a comparatively low number.

“Is... is something wrong, Rodeline?” Sebastian asked as he stepped beside his Nurse Maid.

“Do you see this...?” she replied whilst pressing her hand upon a clear jar, “There should be... a collection of herbs. Right here...” grabbing the empty bottle, she shook it, “But it seems I am out of. I'll need to grind up some more.”

“Then do it! Whatever to save my husband!” Rita cried.

“Aunt Rita, you're over exaggerating things, it's not that bad...” Sebastian said before he looked back to his Nurse Maid, “Right, Rodeline? It's not that bad... right?”

Looking over to him, she flashed her Master a kind smile, then gave a curt nod. However, when she looked back at her cabinet, her expression shifting, becoming more disappointed and sad. Her pink eyes quickly began darting about, searching for any other herbs that could help in this situation, but ultimately coming up empty handed. Eventually her eyes fell on some painkillers, picking them up and popping its top.

“These should help him deal with the pain,” she said as she also brought forth a bottle of water, “Though the injuries may continue to flare up if I don't find the proper medicine to deal with it.”

“Ah! Jaaaack!” Rita continued crying as she received the pills and bottle water from Rodeline, “H-here! Let me give them to you.”

“Hmm? Hmm? Rita? When'd you get here? You know you're Dad'll be... fuckin' piisssssed...” groaned the dazed Jack as he was given the medicine.

However, Rodeline was not yet finished. Returning to her desk, she grabbed a small towel, one that was neatly folded. She then produced a bowl, one she poured with hot, clear, warm water. Placing it on a sliding tray, she brought it over to Jack's side then submerged the towel in the water, getting it nice, warm and wet. After pulling it out and wringing it, she placed it flatly upon Jack's forehead.

But Rodeline was not yet finished, returning to her desk where she presented a collection of scented sticks. For as tuned in as she was with modern medical practices, it's clear the Pink Dragon was either more used to or preferred the more antiquated way of doing things. So she lit one of those bitter sticks and placed it beside Uncle Jack on the sliding tray, its odor bringing a relaxing – if a bit hoarse – air into her nursing office.

“Well... now what?” Sebastian muttered as he stared at Rodeline, who had turned to face her closet.

Opening it up, she revealed her more personal items. Most uniquely, there was a collection of various agricultural tools that wouldn't look out of place with Carmeline. Things like shears and even seeds made sense, but more unique would be tools meant for the grinding and crushing of vegetation. It reminded Sebastian of a coffee mixture, though one would use their hands as oppose to a machine.

Reaching inside, Rodeline grabbed a pink satchel, one with – you guessed it – the imprint of dragons upon its side. Then after slipping her arm through its sash, she turned to face everyone where she gave a courteous bow.

“Please, I must excuse myself.”

“Wh-what? Where are you going?” Sebastian asked.

“The medicine needed for a swift recovery is not here,” Rodeline explained, “I'll need to go get it, post-haste. I'll be back as soon as I can with it...” she then turned to face Rita, “I assume you'll be at your husband's side?”

“Yes, yes! I will!” Rita exclaimed, bringing a smile to the Pink Dragon's lips.

“Lovely. If you must, do not give him any more than two painkillers per hour, understood?”

“Right! Right! Okay!” Rita said as she looked back at her husband, “Jaaaaack!”

“And uh... what do we do?” Carmeline asked as she and Emiline looked at the Nurse Maid.

“I think it's clear you two have already done enough,” Rodeline remarked, “Please, just leave everything to me. I'll be back before you know it.”

“Ah! Wait, Rodeline,” Sebastian called whilst rushing to her side, “I'm coming with you, okay?”

“Oh, Master..” she smiled at him before bowing, “That's unnecessary, honest.”

“Maybe but...” he shook his head, “No, I feel partially at fault here; I should've told Carmeline to pull her punches...”

“I did!!!”

“Well... pull them more,” Sebastian muttered with a roll of his eyes, only to return them to Rodeline, “Besides, Uncle Jack is... well, my uncle! I should take some responsibility for what's happened to him at my estate. So I'm coming with you, to... wherever you need to go.”

“Master...”

Rodeline smiled at him, once more ready to say 'no', but also knowing she couldn't deny him even if she wanted to. However, before she could once more try and assuage him, she noticed Emiline looking at her from out the corner of her eye. Looking back, she realized the Marshal was trying to say something. Sebastian noticed it too, drawing his eyes between the two as he tried to decipher the secret conversations amid drachenmagd. Naturally, he was no closer to figuring it out. Fortunately, he wouldn't need to.

“Is... is something wrong?” Sebastian asked, only to feel Carmeline's hand press up to his back.

“We'll explain everything in a more private area,” Emiline said as the trio of drachenmagd nudged him out of the room.

“So... let me get this straight. The herb you need – specifically a Rosa Kamille – can only be located here?”

When you think of herbs, you're mind probably goes to something of the illicit kind. Then, perhaps, you'll think of medicinal herbs that are truly meant to heal and mend one's body. Thus you'd think of a forest, bushes, grasslands of all kinds. The last place you'd probably think about when it comes collecting herbs would be an old and abandoned prison, don't you think?

Der Faust-Gefangis. It was a now old and forgotten prison that lays somewhere in the fields outside of Schonheit, one erected by – you guessed it – the Faust family itself. Centuries ago, it was nothing more than a humble jail house, one that grew in size as Schonheit itself grew in size. And with the backing of the Faust Family, it was one of the best prisons this side of the country. However, as time went on, it would become easier and safer to move the prisoners to a maximum-security prison deeper in the mainland, a transition that happened sometime during the mid 1900s. As such, Der Faust-Gefangis went into disuse, fading away into nothing more than a memory as it was steadily reclaimed by nature as the decades went by.

Face to face with a photo of the prison, Sebastian could see something that was no doubt amazing in his heyday. Now however, its concrete walls were cracking and breaking, as vines and nature grew through it. Even its once story-high walls of concrete and spiked steel, were nothing more than crumbling stone and rusted metal. Hell, the front gates were wide open; no need to fear any criminals escaping if there are no criminals to withhold.

“Well, Master, the Rosa Kamille has for many year been known for its restorative powers in Schonheit,” Rodeline explained as she walked to his side, “They're only native here to this region of the country, so its rare in other places. I've been spending years cultivating many herbs – some of which have technically gone extinct – but my collection of Rosa Kamille has admittedly dried up. Umu! How childish of me.”

“It's not your fault,” Emiline said as she placed her hand upon Rodeline's shoulder, only for her eyes to cut over towards Sebastian, “Master Klaus and I went hunting many times. And as he grew older and his body started aching more, he began visiting Rodeline more and more often. She'd use Rosa Kamille to help cure him of his injuries.”

“I see...” Sebastian muttered as he rubbed his chin, “So Rosa Kamille only grows here in Schonheit, and it only grows in this old, abandoned prison? Well... I guess I can say crazier stuff has happened...”

“You'd be surprised what can grow among concrete as time passes,” Rodeline claimed as she smiled softly, “Fortunately, I know of where to collect the herbs, so getting to them shouldn't take too long, umu!”

“So how do we get there?” Sebastian asked as Emiline rolled up the picture she had of the photo.

“By jeep,” replied the Marshal, “Walking there would take much too long.

“And I so truly do enjoy the trek,” Rodeline claimed, “But alas, time is of the essence. We'll need to hurry if we want to get the herbs needed so that Master Jack will not suffer much longer.”

“I'm pretty sure his wife's doing a hell of a job smotherin' him in your office,” Carmeline claimed.

“Quiet you,” Emiline snapped, “Its your fault Master Jack is in this mess!”

“I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!”

“Well... hm... okay, I'm going to go change. Cameline, could you bring around the jeep for us so that we can get there?”

“Geh... of course, Master.”

“Oh, exciting!” said Rodeline with a gleeful smile as she cutely and excitedly clapped her hands together, “Just me and the Master; oh, my heart is racing so fast, I can barely contain myself, umu!”

“Hm... before you go, Master, follow me,” said Emiline, leading him away.

Together they left the rec room – where they gathered to read the photo – with Emiline leading him all the way back to her armory. It left Sebastian feeling a bit shaken, his heart racing as they returned to this collection of weapons. But – unlike before – his training with Carmeline and Emiline left him more knowledgeable on the weapons in his collection. But...

“Why are we here?” he asked.

“Simple, Master. I'm arming you,” Emiline answered, jolting him.

“A-arming me?”

“Kuku... you're so naive, Master,” Emiline quipped, “I'll be sure to work that out of you in the future. But for now, Der Faust-Gefangis can be a dangerous place. Animals make their home in it, and though I doubt any pain may befall you, I do not wish to risk to chance. So...” she turned to face his rifles, “I am going to arm you.”

“Haaah... huhh... gulp...

Sebastian was no longer alien to the touch and feel of a gun. In the time leading to Rita and Jack's visit, he had begun practicing with all manner of guns: namely pistols and rifles. However, he only practice with them in the controlled environment of his estate's shooting range. Yes, of course the Faust Estate has a shooting range! His target practice was also under the intense and watchful eye of Emiline. He was no longer as afraid of guns as he once was, but a gun is still a gun, and thus still incredibly dangerous. He wasn't sure if he had it in to command such a weapon without the Marshal there to overlook him. He even opened his mouth to voice his opinions, but stopped as Emiline turned her back on him.

She was looking at their many, many, many rifles, trying to figure out which would be the best for her young Master. Ultimately, she figured it would be best to stick with one he was used to. So opening up the glass sealing that contained their rifles, she pulled one out that was long and skinny, and with a wood furnish to it. It was bolt-action with iron sights, for it lacked a scope of any kind. Holding it by the midsection, Emiline turned to face Sebastian with a smile, before offering it to him.

“Yes, perfect,” she said, “The Karabiner 98 kurz. You were very comfortable with it when we last practiced, Master.”

“You really think so? I thought I was terrible...” he muttered, “But... I trust your judgment, Emiline. If you think I can handle it then...” he smiled, “I'll do my best.”

“Of course,” Emiline replied, her smile growing soft and her eyes puffing up, “Kuku... such a dedicated Master you are. You should be more assured of yourself, however. We see the greatness in you, but you still struggle to do so.”

“Hmm...”

He didn't know what to say to that, though it did make him blush. As common as it was to be praised by his maids, he still struggled to keep a straight face, especially when it was Emiline.

“I'll go ahead of you and put the rifle with the jeep,” Emiline explained, “You go and change. I'm sure Rodeline is doing likewise.”

Sebastian nodded then turned away, leaving the armory in order to return to his bedroom. His heart was racing, not only fearful of using the rifle in an actual combative setting, but also the knowledge of their being wild animals at this abandoned prison. But even in that fear, there was a certain thrill to it, an excitement. Not unlike his sexual antics with Faline and Adeline in a public setting, though far, far more physically dangerous.

Was this the definition of courageousness? Yes, he remembered his mother saying such a thing in his youth. Bravery is to push on without fear; courage is to push on despite one's fear. A courageous person is afraid, but they don't let that stop them. And for as afraid as Sebastian was – and he most certainly is afraid – he wouldn't let that stop him from aiding his Uncle Jack, nor would he slack in his duties to protect his drachenmagd.

To protect his drachenmagd...

The Faust Estate was truly a large place, with more than just one entrance and exit. Obviously, he was aware of the front gates and main entrance of his estate, as well as the small exit that led to the river. However, he didn't know that his estate extended out into the woods itself, with a hidden gate sitting among trees and bushes.

Considering their mission, Sebastian's clothes had changed into something more appropriate for an adventure into an abandoned prison. His legs adorned in jungle-green safari which carried with it multiple pouches, his chest covered in a tan button up shirt, which itself laid beneath a jungle-green safari jacket. And of course, tightly tied boots on his feet to keep out any gunk that would even think about tracking upon him. Wearing these clothes imbued Sebastian with a certain sense of courageousness and heroism; like an adventurer about to discover some hidden treasure in an old adventure serial. As they say; the clothes make the man.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

And of course he brought his pocket watch; one wouldn't suspect him to lose track of time, would they?

Sitting beside these open gates, Sebastian casually checked his watch, awaiting the arrival of his drachenmagd. It was around 1:22 when he heard the engine of a jeep roaring through the area, bringing his head up. Staring ahead, he saw not only Carmeline – who was driving – and Emiline in the car, but Rodeline as well. The Marshal and Groundskeeper were still wearing their gym clothing, the need for time having not given them the chance to change. Rodeline however, was wearing something different.

He was used to her dressing like a typical nurse, just with the added flair of a maid thrown in. But now – in accordance with their quest to this abandoned prison – she had changed her attire. It was still rather feminine and mature, and of course, so very, very pink. A jean jacket laid on her shoulders, one of a lighter shade of pink. It laid over a sundress, its top half was white, while its pleaded skirt was a darker shade of pink. Her feet – much like Sebastian's – were clad in brown boots that came up to her knees. And to top it all off, the satchel she revealed in her nursing office laid in her arms.

Gazing at Rodeline and her change of clothes, Sebastian couldn't help but to compare her to a flower seller. She had this peaceful smile on her face, only amplified by the natural, motherly aura she gave off at all times. Seeing her brought a smile to Sebastian's face as he placed away his pocket watch, and in turn the Pink Dragon gave him a cute wave of the hand.

“Sorry if we're a bit late, Master,” Carmeline said as she parked the jeep right next to him, “It took a bit gettin' this out the garage.”

“It's okay,” Sebastian said before looking at his Nurse Maid, “Is Uncle Jack okay, Rodeline?”

“I think for now, he mostly fears his wife more than anything else,” she replied with a cute giggle, “Mistress Rita's love for Master Jack is palpable from sight alone. Though anymore of this, I fear she may kill him by smothering.”

“Yeah... that's Aunt Rita,” Sebastian replied as Carmeline and Emiline got out the car, “Once he hurt himself on the job, and even though it was just a sprained wrist, she was acting like he was going to die. Aunt Rita tends to overreact to a lot of things...” he shook his head in a dismissive manner then brought his gaze to the Marshal, “Emiline, it's just a straight shot to the prison, right?”

“Yes Master,” replied the Indigo Dragon a she walked to his side, “Even so, Rodeline will be your guide. She makes this trip at least once a month, and has been doing so for over a century now; even before the prison was erected. You shouldn't get lost following her.”

“Okay. Got it.”

“Are you sure you don't need us coming with you, Master?” Carmeline asked as Sebastian climbed into the jeep beside Rodeline, “It's okay if you need help, you know.”

“Heh heh... it's not like you to be a worry-wort, Carmeline,” Sebastian replied with a lighthearted chuckle, “Although... don't worry, I'll be fine,” he smiled at her, “Promise! Besides, I gotta do this for Uncle Jack. I want to do this for Uncle Jack,” he looked at the steering wheel of the jeep, “I want to do this for myself...”

“Well... h-how about driving there? I could at least take ya to the prison!”

“I can drive there fine, Carmeline. I used to drive about in Riverside, and that's not too different from this... so long as there's no parallel parking involved.”

“Well... okay...” the Orange Wyrm muttered whilst crossing her arms, “I-if you get into any trouble, just call, okay! Hell, just scream! I promise, Emiline and I'll be there in a heart beat!”

“I know, Carmeline,” Sebastian said, once again giving a light chuckle, “Trust me, okay? I'll do my best!”

When he said that, both Carmeline and Emiline looked at one another, before looking back at him with smiles on their lips.

“Do your best, Master!” they said in unison.

He nodded at them, that statement always enough to energize him when they were working out; why would now be any different? But he couldn't linger about for much longer. Once his brown eyes locked on the open gates before him, Sebastian put his foot to the pedal and began driving away, leaving Carmeline and Emiline in his wake.

“We still should have gone with them,” Carmeline muttered as she looked at the Marshal.

“Don't worry; Master Sebastian will be fine,” Emiline stated as she smiled, “He has Rodeline with him. Besides, you should have faith in our Master. He's a good kid. Our good kid.”

He thought the area would be completely natural. Call him childish, but he imagined the prison to be an island of concrete in a sea of grass and forest. But of course, real life is more... imaginative than that.

Beneath the powerful wheels of his jeep was not grass, but instead a crumbling road, one filled with pot holes. Grass grew through said road, and it was splitting and cracking from the middle to the sidewalks and back again. Fortunately, the power of the jeep (which must have been a military vehicle now that Sebastian thought about it) was more than enough to handle the roads beneath them.

As he focused on his drive however, Sebastian couldn't help but to take looks and glances at Rodeline every now and then. Her tranquil and composed stature remained, gazing ahead as her pink hair billowed in the wind, her side braid falling over her shoulder and along her chest. Resting on her lap was her satchel, her hands gripping its strap tightly. It took him some mental strength to not keep his eyes locked on her for longer than necessary, though the same could perhaps be said for all his drachenmagd.

They all look so beautiful.

“Umu! There it is, Master!” said Rodeline as she pointed forward, drawing his gaze back ahead, “Do you see those gates?”

Ah yes, the gates; old and rusted, not to mention wide opened. There were a few 'Ourchgang Verboten' signs resting on the gate's walls, but they were just as rusted and worn out as the prison they were trying to defend. Driving through the gates, Sebastian could see that even here, the concrete ground had multiple patches of grass growing through it.

But what of Der Faust-Gefangis itself? Well, as befitting of a penitentiary erected in the 1800s, it carried with it this aged architecture. It's roof was spiked and sharp like spires, making it appear not too dissimilar to a church if you looked at it from afar. Some windows were arched like those on a church, and there were even aged and rusted – yet still noticeable – crosses standing at the top of every spire. The building itself was forged of brick, though vines and grass were growing up to the roof of the building. Perhaps in its heyday, Der Faust-Gefangis was an amazing prison... a thought Sebastian mentally kicked himself for.

It's a prison. There's nothing amazing about prisons.

Parking to the side, Sebastian turned off their jeep, before departing alongside Rodeline. Standing beside the jeep, she kept her eyes trained on the front entrance to the abandoned prison, while her Master trailed around to the back of their car. Locked away in a gun case which he opened quickly, was the rifle Emiline armed him with before he left, along side two rounds of extra ammunition. Adding that to the rounds in his rifle proper, that would be fifteen bullets altogether. It felt like overkill, but Sebastian supposed he'd rather be extra prepared than under prepared. So grabbing the rifle, he swung its strap over his shoulder, fastened it, then grabbed those two extra rounds and placed it in his pocket. Then he walked up to Rodeline's side, who looked at him with a smile on her face.

She was still taller than he was, but here her young Master stood with a rifle at the ready. Blushing softly, the Nurse Maid felt truly blessed to be protected by such a dutiful man.

“I got your back, Rodeline!” Sebastian said with a beaming smile.

“Umu... I feel so safe in your arms, Master,” she replied, though her airy tone made it hard to tell if she was joking or not.

Nevertheless, Rodeline started walking forward, with Sebastian following from behind. Together, they passed through the opened threshold of the prison's front door, stepping into its once pristine lobby. Looking at the front desk, Sebastian noticed an aged sign hanging above it. Time had eroded much of the prison into a shell of its former self, but the sign was still legible.

'GOTT SEGNE DIESE SUNDIGEN SEELEN' said the sign. Or, translated in English...

“God bless these sinful souls...” Sebastian muttered as he tugged upon his rifle's strap.

There laid a chill in the air, no doubt brought on by the aptly named 'sin' this place swam in years ago. How many criminals came in through these halls? How many people met their ends here? Most deserved Sebastian hoped, though he wondered if there were some wrongly accused individuals put to death here. Just thinking about it was enough to make Sebastian imagine the walls to be teaming with restless spirits, still wondering about with unfinished business.

Gghghghghgghh...! Gave him the creeps!

Fortunately, Rodeline was there, her expression still kind and serene. Brushing some hair from her face, she leered down one of the halls before her, one that seemingly stretched on into a void of darkness. Sebastian was apprehensive, but he put on a brave face nonetheless, and that thrilling surge of courageousness continued pushing him forward. So when Rodeline stepped towards the hall, he followed.

It was dark here, though thanks to cracks in the sealing and shattered windows, sunlight gleamed through and illuminated their path. Plaster was chipping off of the warn walls of the prison, and Sebastian could see what appeared to be desks and other such office equipment resting behind windows. They were still in the executive building, making him wonder where these flowers were. Knowing his luck? Deep in one of the prison blocks.

“You're such a courageous young man, Master Sebastian,” Rodeline commented as she looked over at him, “You did not have to come with me, however. I could have gained the Rosa Kamille by myself.”

“Maybe but... I wouldn't want to come out here by myself,” he replied with a dismissive shake of his head, “Besides, what kind of earl would I be if I didn't help out when I could? I... I won't stand idly by when those I love are in pain, like Uncle Jack.”

“Umu... but...” she looked at his chest, “I can hear your heart beating, Master. It's quick. You are scared.”

“I... hhah... yes...” he nodded as he looked forward in a hapless manner, “Yes I am. But...” he then looked back up at her with a smile, “I won't let that stop me from doing what needs to be done.”

Saying that, he caused Rodeline's tranquil smile to grow even wider. Her wings even fluttered, and her tail gave a thump against the ground, sending out a noise that echoed through the prison halls.

“Such a courageous Master you are,” the Nurse Maid quipped, “I'm honored to be in your service.”

THUMP...

It heard it. Somewhere, out there, it heard it. A thumping... echoing... pounding... bouncing along these stone walls. Somewhere, out there... a thumping. It shouldn't have been there... it shouldn't have been there...

THUMP...

There it was again; the thumping. Thumping... thumping...

Thuuuuuuuummmmmpiiiiiiinnngggg...

Froth bubbled from the mouth of this beast.

Der Faust-Gefangis was far larger on the inside than it was on the outside. Imagine that; a prison that's like a Tardis. No doubt a special kind of Hell for the individuals unfortunate enough to find themselves living within these halls.

Following slowly behind Rodeline as they traveled down a derelict hall, Sebastian gazed out a nearby opened window, seeing what was perhaps the prison's outdoor area. Their basketball court was covered in blotches of grass, and one of its baskets was missing entirely. Seeing it made Sebastian wonder if this prison was a minimum or maximum security prison. Perhaps it was both; one side minimum, the other maximum, considering this was once the only prison near Schonheit.

“Master?”

“Huh? Oh! Rodeline,” he answered as he turned to face her, “Apologies; I got sidetracked by the... haah... but they basketball court.”

She stood at a doorway with a smile on her lips, and Sebastian walked quickly to her side. On the opposite end of the doorway was the prison's cafeteria, which, heh, reminded him of cafeterias from his school days. Ironic that they all look the same.

“One of my ancestors made this place, right?” asked Sebastian as he followed alongside Rodeline through the degrading diner, “Do you remember which one?”

“Umu! Of course I do!” Rodeline answered, a gleeful smile on her face, “Mistress Elza von Faust created this prison. Among your family, she was what you could consider a humanitarian. She created not only the prison, but erected a school, and created an orphanage in her days. Umu! Elza's compassion is one of the reasons why Schonheit's as amazing as it is today.”

“Really? Hmmm...”

Closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, Sebastian once again felt that spurn of pride flow within him. Schonheit was once a mere fishing village, but now it was known as the Elegant city, and why? Because of his family's help. Without them, would Schonheit be some mere town? Moreover, was there anything he could do in his tenure as earl that could come close to what his predecessors have done?

There was still so much for Sebastian to learn, and he had yet to even finish Heinrich's Records. But he had so much time now that he was living at the estate; he'll get to Elza's tales when the time comes.

But for now he focused on Rodeline, reopening his eyes as he noticed her standing near another hall. Rushing up to her side, she pushed open the door, only to pull back on what was on the other end.

Or more accurately, the lack there of...

The doors opened to reveal a crumbled hall of brick. The ceiling had caved in here, perhaps caused by storm, time, or both. There were a few glimmers of light through the crumbled cracks, but otherwise, it would be impossible for them to slip their way through.

“If I were alone, I could break my way through... but I can't risk that with Master here...” Rodeline muttered under her breath.

“Huh? Come again?”

“Oh, it's nothing, Master,” the Pink Dragon replied as she faced him with her lips in a beaming smile, “We'll just need to take a different path to our destination. It shouldn't be too hard; I've traversed these halls longer than you've existed,” she turned away, “It will just take a little bit longer to get there.”

“Well... that's fine by me,” Sebastian said as he bumped his hip with Rodeline's, “I like spending time with you, Rodeline.”

“Oh Master... umu!”

Her tail slithered over, wrapping around his waist and further pulling him in. The firm grip of her slithering appendage made him shiver, and his nose pressed up against her, smelling the air. The melodious odor of cinnamon flowed through him, made him chuckle too, before he took Rodeline's hand into her own. Together they left the hall, the Pink Dragon leading him down another, with them passing by an old, faded map as they did so.

Sebastian quickly swiped it from off the wall. Hey, Rodeline may know where everything is, but he didn't!

So going by this map, Cell Block B was immediately through the hall they were going to go through. Instead, they'd take the parallel hall which lead to Cell Block A. Sebastian's mind was already preparing itself for the prison chambers, and yet he was still taken aback when he traveled through the doors.

There was a melancholic air here. Perhaps due to the serious state of disrepair the prison was in, or perhaps the fact that it was a prison in the first place. Before Sebastian stood two stories of jail cells, one by one by one by one by one. They stretched on seemingly endlessly, with glimmers of light thanks to the holes in the ceiling here and there. Gazing at it all as they passed by, the young earl gave audible gasps every now and then.

He'd seen it on TV, but to be face to face with the tiny, cramped spaces of a jail cell sent shivers down his spine. Or maybe it was because of how disgusting it looked. The grime that clung to walls, ceiling and roof, the faded and eroded cots with God knows what resting on it, the rusted and blasted sinks and toilets. Hrrgghhh! Really made him long for his lavish bedroom and bathroom, and goes to show how immaculate Selene's cleaning is since his home is virtually spotless.

But it was probably the smell that really got to him most. This... putrid aroma that wafted into his nose, begging, nay, demanding his attention. It smelled like mildew... it smelled like urine... smelled like feces too. Ach!? Made his nose crinkle... and...

Splat...

“Hrrrghh!”

When his foot stepped into a puddle, its like his boots were suddenly not enough. He could feel the frigid touch of the liquid on the other end, though that may have just been his imagination at play. Regardless, he rushed into Rodeline, grabbing her arm in a defensive manner as his nose pressed to her back.

Sniiiiifffff!!!

Oh yeah... that's good... a hard hit of that cinnamon smell... delicious.

He came to protect her but look at him now; hiding in her shadow, seeking a reprise from the disgusting odors around them. And Rodeline did this all the time? Must be a dragon thing; Sebastian couldn't imagine ever returning to such a place!

But... huh... why had they stopped moving? All because he ran into her like some disheveled schoolgirl? Get it together, Sebastian! So he pulled away from the Pink Dragon, where he looked at the side of her face.

Her expression was sense, her pink eyes sharp. Mouthing out Rodeline's name in confusion, Sebastian gazed ahead to what had her so serious and tense. His eyes befell a wolf.

A rabid wolf.

It was a wicked looking beast, standing on all fours as it growled and snarled to the wind. Going by its fur, perhaps it was a gray wolf... but it looked bigger than what was normal on such a beast. Its fur was wild and frenetic, lined with the signs of many fights and battles upon its hide. And of course, from is snarling mouth that was wide open to bare its fangs, Sebastian saw the endless, frothy drool that is rabies' most visible feature.

Aside from blind fury, of course.

“What is it... doing here?” Rodeline whispered breathlessly.

Sebastian himself tensed up, his entire body frozen like a block of ice. Was this reality? Was he really face-to-face with a rabid wolf? Its eyes were as black as the night, and both were locked squarely upon him and his Nurse Maid. He couldn't breath, couldn't speak, all as fear gripped him.

But...

What thought is this for the earl of the Faust Estate? He needed to be stronger than this, courageous! Fear is okay, but letting that fear control him is not! What was the purpose of all his training if – when push comes to shove – he'll fall like a deck of cards anyway? No! He wouldn't let it get to him!

“GRRAAAAGGHHHHHGGH!!! AAAAAAWWWWOOOOOOO!!!”

The roar from the wolf shook Sebastian, and even though his grip on Rodeline's arm increased, he walked to place himself in front of her. His Nurse Maid's eyes grew wide and she gripped his arm, but Sebastian with gritted teeth pulled away. Pulling his rifle off his back and readying it in his hands, he steeled his gaze upon the rabid beast before him.

And it steeled its gaze back.

In a state of pure delirium, the rabid wolf began roaring and barking at Sebastian, but he stood his ground. Readying his rifle, the young earl peered down its sights as he rested the rifle along his cheek and pressed it into his shoulder. He was shaking, he could hear his own heavy breaths, and feel the blood pumping in his veins. All of time seemed to slow to a stop, and even his ears picked up not but the sounds his own body made.

His breathing, the sliding of his clothes, the rumbling of his ears... yes...

And Sebastian's eyes were locked tightly upon the rabid wolf who – at some point in time – began rushing towards him and Rodeline. Yes, time; it was all moving so slow so suddenly, with the young earl not sure when it got there. His mind was pumping, roaring with a hundred different thoughts at this one moment.

And yet, he ultimately focused upon his own training sessions with Emiline.

Breathe in, breathe out. Focus. Focus. Just... just imagine he was shooting one of his targets, that's it. It would be hard; this was a living, breathing creature, not some dummy. But it was coming to bring harm upon him, and – more importantly – bring harm upon his Nurse Maid.

Sebastian wouldn't allow any harm to befall his maids... never...

He pulled the trigger.

GOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

The sound... it rang in his ears. He hadn't realized how loud a gun can be without earmuffs on. The force of the gun's recoil itself rattled Sebastian to his very core, his teeth chattering against one another as he tensed up. But above all – and perhaps most foolishly – he closed his eyes. It was only for a few moments, a few moments that felt like an eternity.

But then his eyes opened... slow... slow... slow...

The wolf had stopped moving... there was a bullet hole in the ground in front of it.

Sebastian had missed.

All at once time began moving yet again, the wolf pounding towards them with reckless abandon. Sebastian felt his heart drop, but in his desperation, he remembered to pull back the lever on his rifle. In doing so, the spent casing flew out of the chamber and clanked against the floor, where he quickly slammed the lever back. Loading a new bullet into the chamber, the young earl once again took aim, and--

GOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

This time he didn't close his eyes. This time he didn't freeze up in place. This time he watched that bullet fly out of his gun's barrel. This time he struck the wolf.

The powerful bullet tore straight through the rabid beasts body, penetrating and flying straight through to the other side. In response the wolf locked up, its four feet struggling to keep it standing. However, in its mad mind, it fought through the blistering pain it felt, once again locking its black eyes upon them as it roared to the winds.

“GRAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!”

“Shit! It's not going down!” Sebastian said through gritted teeth as he once again loaded a bullet into his rifle's chamber, “Rodeline, stand back, I'll ha--”

FWOOOOOOSSHHHHHH!!!

A pink blur, a rush of wind, a long tendril; they roared pass Sebastian's head and ears, flying towards the rabid wolf at sonic speeds. His eyes wide, Sebastian watched as this pink tendril lifted the wolf off its feet and slammed it into a nearby wall, creating a crater in it as the beast was flattened. No hesitation; its body was crushed into a bloody pulp. And as reality returned, Sebastian realized what this tendril was.

An arm. A long, thick, scaly arm. And at the end of this arm was a three-fingered hand, with said fingers being thick and girthy, with sharp nails to match. Sebastian's eyes were wide as he stared at this arm, trying to quantify it in his head. He was seeing this, right?

Shlliinnngggh...

Slowly the arm pulled back, releasing its grip on the now dead wolf. Then it began retreated, where it receded right past Sebastian's head, making him turn. His eyes fell on Rodeline, her right hand not being that of a woman's, but that of a beasts. It was covered in scales, the sleeve of her jean jacket having been torn.

But it was Rodeline's eyes that had Sebastian most shocked of all. Those usually tranquil and calm pink eyes were as intense as a storm, glowing in the muddled light of the prison. Pink is typically not a color one is fearful of, but seeing her pink eyes glow like they did instilled a sense of terror within Sebastian. But this was Rodeline, his Nurse Maid... so he stood his ground and reached out for her.

“Ro... Rodeline...”

Her eyes looked down upon him, still glowing as her face remained intense. But after a few moments, the glow died down, and her expression instead became one of concern.

“Master Sebastian!” she cried as she grabbed and pulled him in, pressing his head right up against her bosom, “Oh, Master! Master! Are you okay!? Are you fine!? Master!”

“Mmmgghh...! R-Rodeline! I'm okay!” his muffled voice replied, “Grrrhgh... nnghhh...! Y-you're squeezing too hard!”

“Oh! Huhh... umu...”

Releasing him, Rodeline looked into Sebastian's face, her hand moving up to trace along his features. He still looked alarmed, still looked concern, but she could see the calm return to him, slowly, but surely.

But he reached back out for her, first grabbing Rodeline by her hips and waist, before his left hand trailed up to touch upon her right arm.

It was back to normal.

Tracing his hands upon her now exposed arm, he wondered where those scales went. Even her fingers were back to normal, though the wolf's blood was dripping her hand. Rodeline noticed this too, and realizing it may be off-putting to her Master (not to mention rather unhealthy), the Nurse Maid reached her hand into her satchel, pulling out a bottle of hand sanitizer, and even a napkin. Rodeline is ever ready for duty, even when it includes herself.

It didn't take her too long to clean and dry off her hand of any blood, her palm looking just as flawless now as it did before. Sebastian though wasn't so sure, so when she showed her hand to him, he pressed his hand back to hers, their fingers resting along side one another. He at first looked at their hands resting against one another, before drawing his eyes over to Rodeline and the calm smile she had on her face.

“I'm sorry if I worried you, Master...”

“It's okay, Rodeline...” he replied, finally letting go of his own apprehension as he relaxed himself, “I'm... I'm just happy you're okay.”

“Umu... my hero...”

Her words rang into his ears, though Sebastian questioned if they were true. He was trying to be heroic, but in the end it was Rodeline who saved them from the rabid wolf. Speaking of which, Sebastian turned to face the beast, putting distance between himself and Rodeline as he walked up to it. His rifle at the ready, he pointed its barrel at the flattened canid, as if it would spring back up and attack them.

But of course it didn't. The wolf was dead.

Its body had been completely flattened, as if it had been stricken head-on by a roaring truck. Looking up at the wall it had been slammed against, this feeling was only amplified by the crater formed upon its surface. Brick and stone splintered into cracks, while bits of the wolf's blood came dripping off of it.

“It must have come to the prison in search of safety,” Rodeline remarked as she walked up behind her Master, “One symptom of rabies is aquaphobia. Perhaps when it rained yesterday, that wolf came here to hide itself. Our sounds must have alerted it.”

“Yeah...”

He clutched his rifle close yet again, then stood up to face the Nurse Maid. The smile she had on her lips was reassuring, though it did little to heighten his mood. He couldn't help but to replay their bout with the wolf in his head, and how much of a failure he was.

It showed on his face; the disappointment he had with himself. Sebastian even looked away, his hand running through his hair and a groan leaving his lips. He couldn't even bring himself to look at Rodeline, though the same was not true for her.

Walking over to his side, her hands fell upon his shoulders to give them a tender squeeze, and her tail slithered over to rub his back. Her touches were soothing, helping him forget the traumatic experience, if only for a few moments. And that delicious smell of cinnamon further lulled him into a sense of security here with his Nurse Maid.

“Come... we're almost there, Master...” Rodeline whispered as she began leading him once more.

Cell Block D was their ultimate destination. Had everything gone to plan, they would have gone through Block B to get to Block D, but of course, the hall leading to Block B was crushed. So instead, they went through Block A, to Block C, which finally lead to Block D. Was Schonheit's crime rate so high in the past that it facilitated such a large prison complex? Or was it so low that the building became obsolete, which was one the reasons for its closing? Maybe he was thinking too hard about it.

Following their run in with the rabid wolf, Sebastian naturally clung close to his Nurse Maid. So close in fact, that they were still hand in hand as they headed into the direction of their destination. Her cinnamon odor was as calming as one would suspect it to be, to the point that their tussle with the beast was almost nothing more than an afterthought now.

Almost...

“We are here, Master...” Rodeline whispered, “The Rosa Kamille is straight through these doors.”

“The... Rose Kamille...”

Yes, he had nearly forgotten their entire reason for being here in the first place. Find the Rosa Kamille so that Rodeline can make herbs out of it, and heal his Uncle Jack. Being reminded of this invigorated him, right up to when she pushed through the derelict doors before them.

Revealing a glorious tree.

Truly out of place with the prison around it, there laid this aged and glorious oak tree. Its mossy trunk was thick, while its branches were spindly and plentiful, spreading out like the webs of a spider. Amid the dark grays and blacks that was the prison's walls, its green leaves stood in stark contrast, along with the island of grass that surrounded it. There was a hole in the ceiling as well, gifting this lonely tree sunlight and air as well as natural rain when needed. Somehow, in someway, it grew through the concrete ground and pipes, creating life in a place that knew only misery.

Sebastian was astonished by this tree, his footsteps coming to a halt right at the edge while Rodeline pushed on. All around him were the various cells of this jail, yet here this oak tree stood proud and strong.

Walking up to it, Rodeline turned and sat upon one of its thick roots which made for the perfect seat. Her tranquil beauty resonated as she brushed some of her pink hair from her face, a relaxed sigh leaving her as well. She pressed her hands into the lively trunk of the tree, before gazing towards Sebastian who remained still at the patch's edge. It wasn't until Rodeline began beckoning him forward with her hand did he snap back to reality.

“Masssteerrrrr...” she called, the calmness of her voice stirring the air around them.

Staring at her, Sebastian swallowed his spit as his feet brought him forward, both calmed and hypnotized by Rodeline's serene grace. He walked up to her, slowly, first focused on her face, before drawing his eyes down towards her hand as she patted her lap.

Sebastian nodded...

“Hmmm...”

Laying before Rodeline, his head rested into her lap, feeling the warmth and shape of her legs through her skirt. Gently rubbing his face against her, Sebastian enveloped himself in Rodeline's warmth and scent. Her hand then fell upon his head, rubbing him back in a soothing manner.

Sebastian began shivering and tensing up, while a rush of emotions overwhelmed in. In return, Rodeline's tail also slithered over, coiling gently around his body to give him a soft squeeze. She could feel his emotions, could read him like an open book from body language alone. And what was it he was emitting? Shear disappointment.

“I'm sorry...” Sebastian groaned, as his teeth chattered against one another, “I... I wasn't good enough...”

“Don't say that, Master,” her soothing voice rang, “You did the best you could.”

“No... no I didn't,” he whimpered, “I... I should have... I should have focused myself. That wolf was coming for us... if I didn't... if I shot it the first time, perhaps my second bullet would have taken it down.”

“Oh Master... haahh... why are you so upset? Are we not safe and sound?”

“But... but what if it... what if things didn't end up that way?”

“Playing the 'what if' game is only going to upset you further, Master,” Rodeline stated as her fingers began scratching softly into his scalp, “Besides, I don't think you were a failure. When the wolf revealed itself, you immediately put yourself in harms way for my betterment. You made a mistake upon your first shot, but that didn't stop you. In fact – in an incredibly short amount of time – you corrected your mistake and fired again, where you struck your target. The only reason why the wolf did not falter was because of its rabies. Otherwise, I have complete faith that you would have handled the situation.”

“Hrrrnngh... but... but I don't feel that way...” he whispered whilst nuzzling more of his head into her lap, “Rodeline... haaaah... I've been working so hard to better myself since I became earl. I want to be better. Emiline and Carmeline have been working me hard, and I've been learning from them... or at least I thought. But when it finally matters, there I was... fumbling about like a buffoon. If you weren't there... haaah...”

“But I was there... and nothing happened,” Rodeline answered as she continued rubbing his head, “You fear things that did not happen, Master Sebastian. Umu... doing that will only hold you back.”

Gazing down upon him, Rodeline's face appeared concern as she read his forlorn expression. Sebastian was being so hard on himself, something he... didn't share with Klaus. Wisely she kept silent, but she mentally continued comparing Sebastian to that of his father. Klaus was always assured of himself, almost to an egotistical degree. On most people, his cockiness would make him foolhardy. However, Klaus was very much the type of man who could back up his boisterous speech with action.

Sebastian? Not so much...

He didn't seem to have much faith in himself. Even with all this training and working out he's done alongside Carmeline and Emiline, he felt as weak and as pathetic as he did upon his arrival. Was it all a mask then, she had to wonder? His increase in bravado, the courageousness he showed, his attempt to better himself; was it all for not?

No. Rodeline didn't believe it. Sebastian was a genuine young man, almost to a childish degree. However, his self-esteem was... weak, to say the least.

“Only through failure could we ever learn to improve, Master,” Rodeline stated, “You should learn from today.”

“Hmm... heh heh... haaah... you sound like Emiline,” he replied as he turned to face her, a sheepish smile on his face, “But I will do that. I will improve myself.”

The conviction he had was palpable in his voice, bringing a smile to Rodeline's lips as she looked down upon him. Sebastian may lack his father's gumption, but he certainly had the same heart. Or... no... perhaps it was better if she said he had Mai's heart instead. Rodeline thought about commenting as such, but she just as quickly thought against it. This moment was good enough being shared just between the two of them.

Just the two of them, resting next to this oak tree in this derelict and forgotten prison. But it didn't feel like it. No, as they sat underneath this tree, the dank darkness of the prison began fading away from mind. All Sebastian saw was Rodeline's beautiful face, her calm smile, her alluring pink eyes, her resonating aura, and of course, the smell of cinnamon she naturally gave off.

He hugged her.

Hrrrggh...

He smelled her.

Hmmmm...

And then he kissed her.

Mmufaaah...

And he kissed her again.

And he kissed her again...

And again.

And again...

They've kissed before, right? Yes, they have. But before when they kissed, they shared Rodeline's own breast milk with one another. Because of that, he couldn't really focus on the Pink Dragon's taste, or how unique her tongue was compared to her sisters. The spicy taste of cinnamon was strong here, and her snake-like tongue swirled about with the serpentine movements he expected of the drachenmagd. However, her breath was dripping with the taste of cinnamon, and her tongue wasn't as strong or as hungry as Selene's or Emiline's tongue.

It gave Sebastian the chance to enjoy the kiss, his arms wrapping around her waist as he leaned in. He started kissing her more, the speed not increasing though the strength did. Leaning up against Rodeline, he pressed her against the tree they kissed upon, garnering a moan from her that had him pulling back.

His brown eyes gazed upon her face, watching and listening to her breath. How her chest moved up and down so slowly, her expression this wide blush upon her cheeks and her mouth small. He drank in the image of her face, though his brown eyes trailed down towards her neck and shoulders. One arm resting under the sleeve of her jean jacket, the other arm meanwhile laid exposed. Pressing his hand upon her bare arm, he gently stroked her from her shoulders to her hands, back and forth.

Such smooth, flawless skin, lacking any blemish or injury, even when it was the arm of a dragon not too long ago. How had she managed such a transformation in a short amount of time? He had his beliefs...

“Was that... was that your... your real self?” Sebastian asked as he looked back at Rodeline, gazing into her face.

Her audible breathing came to a stop, her lips forming a smile. Placing a hand upon Sebastian's cheek, she guided his gaze back to hers, allowing him to read the placid expression on her face.

“Is that alarming? Does it scare you?” she asked.

He thought about it for only a second.

“No...”

Moving his hands down to the edge of her jean jacket, Sebastian slowly began pulling it up, removing it from her shoulders to reveal her full upper torso. The sundress she wore was tight around the midsection, which in turn made her chest appear all the more pronounced. Tracing his fingers along her sides, Sebastian's hands came up to the bodice of her dress, gripping her bosom through the garment. And...

She wasn't wearing a bra...

His fingers sank into her chest as he groped and pressed up against her bosom. Soon they traced over towards where her nipple should be, poking and prodding it to the point that the hardened nub began showing through her garment. A stifled groan slipped out of Rodeline's lips as he did so, Sebastian's brown eyes looking up to read it. She looked back, and saying nothing, merely gave a nod to further spurn her Master. And spurned he was, gripping and groping more of her bosom as he fondled and played with her body.

“You didn't wear a bra...” he whispered as his other hand joined in to grope her chest through her sundress, “Why is that?”

“Umu... no... it's so embarrassing,” she replied whilst looking away, an embarrassed smile on her face.

“Really? Heh... it's embarrassing?” he replied as his fingers only grew in strength, “What's so embarrassing about it? Did you forget?”

“Hmmm... no, Master... I didn't,” she replied as she looked back, “Unlike my sisters, I lactate, remember? Some days I don't drain myself, and it makes my chest stuffy and uncomfortable. Umu... you caught me before I could do that to myself.”

Oh? It's that simple? Well, he's not a woman, and certainly not one with lactation problems; he didn't know how breasts worked when they're on his body. He certainly enjoyed resting against them, snuggling against them, licking them, kissing them, smelling them, and tasting them. And Rodeline? Somehow out of her siblings who were all amazing when it came to their breasts, she stood out from the rest. No other drachenmagd could lactate, as far as he could tell.

So smiling in teasing manner, the young earl's hands cupped beneath her bosom, pushing them up and up. Rodeline groaned out softly, before bringing her fingers over to grab the hem of her bodice where she began pulling it down. Right down until...

Fwump...

Her breasts hung out in the open, the cinnamon odor of her body growing even stronger. It surrounded Sebastian, pulling him in towards her body where he began smelling and enthralling himself in her scent. Eyes closed his lips kissed upon her bosom, while his arms reached around to grab her skirt. Pulling it up, he revealed her buttocks, framed perfectly in a pair of – you guessed it – pink panties. They hugged her finely shaped contours and squeezed upon her body, plump flesh wobbling over its edge. Reaching in with both hands as he continued snuggling up against her bosom, Sebastian squeezed her ass into his fingers, and even slid his hands beneath the waistband of her panties.

“Aaah... ummuuuu...”

Rodeline's warbling moan filled the air, her sensual odor also increasing in strength. Sebastian's tongue licked and lapped at her chest, eventually making way to one of her hardened nipples. His nose quivered, and he smelled the distinct odor of milk. It was a surprise last time. This time, not so much. So opening his mouth, he moved in and...

“Nomph...”

“Haaahahahaa...”

He drew from Rodeline, nice and hard, pulling out a slow stream of milk that fell and pooled in his mouth and tongue. He was sloppy however, spittle oozing from the gaps of his lips, alongside some of her escaping milk. The taste was a sure hit though, striking his pleasure centers and driving him to indulge even more in her unique body. Sucking down twice as hard, forcing her fat nipple into his mouth as Rodeline's back arched.

“Haaaah... nnnghmmm.. umuuuuu... y-you're so forceful, Master!” she moaned out sonorously, before Sebastian suddenly grabbed her tight, “Oh!”

His fingers sank into the plumpness of her ass, squeezing tightly and pulling her up. But amid his lustful groping and indulging of her body, he did not notice her tail slithering over. Like a snake with a mind all its own, it ran along Sebastian's body, rubbing his chest and stroking down to his legs. The movements were as slow as they were sensual, and they ultimately worked their way down into Sebastian's pants. An unbuckling here, an unzipping there, and his safari pants grew slack around his hips. Stiffening up, the young earl's hungered nursing came to a halt as he felt Rodeline's tail slither its way into his pants. She pulled them down soon, unveiling his legs and underwear. Feeling the cool draft of the prison around them further spurned Sebastian, causing him to grab her skirt and pull it up.

Her pink panties exposed, Rodeline pressed her back more into the tree behind her as she spread her legs wide. The sensual odor of her heated cinnamon continued building, drawing Sebastian to cling to the waistband of her panties. Slowly he pulled them down, guiding them along her dainty feet and resting them on her ankles.

Ahhh... shocking. The carpet matched the drapes – that was no surprise for the drachenmagd – but Sebastian didn't expect the carpets to be so... bushy. It wasn't unsightly, wasn't garish, instead being comparable to Selene's womanhood. All this hair only served to enhance Rodeline's mother allure.

And considering his rather obvious attraction to the older-looking drachenmagd, Sebastian wondered if he had some sort of Oedipus Complex.

“Mmmffff...”

Such thoughts were immediately thrown from his mind when he tasted her pussy.

If there's one thing Sebastian had gained due to the increase in sex, it's an appreciation of the female body, particularly this part between their legs. Like a hound he lapped at Rodeline's juices, stroking his tongue along the plump lips of her labia. The taste was overpowering; it was as if liquid cinnamon was pouring down his throat.

Mouth opening, he clamped it down over Rodeline's cunt, slurping even more of her juices into her mouth as he hooked his arms around her legs and thighs. Squeezing her body, he drank, and pulled, and slurped, and drooled, tasting her without end, without stop.

The intensity of his oral kept drawing moans out from Rodeline's lips, who grabbed her dress and held it tightly in her hands. Her half-naked, sweaty body was exposed to the air around them, radiating thanks to the natural sunlight above. Perhaps Sebastian was just that enthralled by the heat and lust, but when he looked up to Rodeline's face, he swore he saw a pink haze emanating from her form.

Sniiiifff...

Certainly smelled like it was there.

“Mmmmfff!”

Nuzzling his face more into Rodeline's cunt, the earl penetrated her with his tongue, getting more of her sweet cinnamon flavor. Legs bucking up, the Pink Dragon gripped her head tightly, working her fingers into his hair as she let out a high-pitch moan. The lands around them quivered from her voice, but Sebastian didn't let up. His slavish tongue swirled about within her tight cunt, eventually pulling back to slap against her clit. Her pussy – from her slit to her pubic hairs – was all glistening wet from his saliva alone, further mixing with her own arousal to fall upon the ground.

“Hooooh! Haaaaaaah! Master I--”

“MMFF!”

“OH!?”

Jerking her head back, a sudden bite to her labia made Rodeline grow weak in the legs. She even slid back upon the tree, her legs still raised up high as her Master had his way with her body. His hungry, hungry way. Licking, slurping, biting, licking, slurping, biting, licking, slurping biting.

Rodeline's toes curled, her fingers tightened, she bit her bottom lip, and just then it became too much to bare--

“AAAAHH-HAAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOO!!!”

“MMMFPHH!?”

Sebastian's eyes widened as a rushing gush of feminine fluids came spurting into his mouth. It was thick, it was copious, it was hot, and it was so fucking good! The taste was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before, like the most finest of cinnamon flavors. He kept his mouth open too, catching as much as he could, while the rest would splatter upon his cheeks and chin to fall to the wayside.

Rodeline's body rushed as her orgasm racked her body. Her wings wildly flapped, her tail spasmed about, and her moans continued rising higher and higher... before coming down lower and lower. Her earth-shaking moans drifted down into sensual pants, while she rested down on the soft grass below. Sebastian meanwhile pulled himself back, his fingers scooping upon the juices on his cheek and chin as he finished tasting from her.

Haaah... exquisite...

His tasteful tasting over, Sebastian returned to reality, where he felt such an extreme tightening between his legs. Looking down, he saw that – naturally – his manhood had swelled, making his boxers feel like a prison in their own right. Sebastian grabbed them to pull them down, but instead it was Rodeline who placed her hands upon his boxers.

Gently she stroked his body, her head leaning in against his crotch as she felt it bulge, his sensual odor filling the air around her. She enjoyed his smell like he enjoyed hers, and it certainly showed on her smiling face of absolute lust.

“Mmm... it's such a large size,” Rodeline whispered, “You're such a healthy young man, Master Sebastian. That makes me so happy...”

“Haaah... R-Rodeline...” he groaned back.

Pursing her lips, she planted a few kisses upon his cock through his underwear, before hooking her hands upon its waistband. Slowly she pulled the garment down, unveiling his cock where it FLICKED! to life right in front of her. Its length, its girth, its smell, the glistening pearl of precum that hung from the tip. Such a lively young man indeed.

“I see all your hard work has paid off... hmm...” Rodeline whispered amid kisses to his penis, “Mmffuaah... mmmffuaaah... umu, you're far more pronounced now than you were before. Mmmfuaaah...”

When Rodeline touched his cock, it was different from how the other drachenmagd did so. Her finger wrapped around his rod, gently stroking him from the hilt to the glands and back again. Getting faster and faster, making his balls wobble from her jerking motions. His toes curled from the feeling, fearing he'd fall over from the pleasure his Nurse Maid gave him.

But this wasn't going to be a repeat of the nursing handjob she gave him last time in her office. No, Sebastian had a greater resilience to the lustful antics of his maids. So he stood there with his eyes closed, feeling the soft, smooth, gentle texture of her hand as she stroked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

However, mere stroking and kisses to his cock was not all Rodeline had in mind. Once she was sure his throbbing length was ready for her, the Nurse Maid pursed her lips and leaned in as her eyes closed shut. Sebastian stiffened himself in response, only relaxing with his cock passed into her mouth.

So slow, so thoughtful, so passionate. Sucking up and down at a pace far slower than any previous drachenmagd. Even the way her tongue moved was all so very passionate. Rodeline glided her tongue along the side of his cock, running it on his veins, before pulling to the bottom of his glands. Feeling her slithering tongue dance along the hood of his penis, Sebastian felt his body surge from the ticklish feeling.

As her lips pumped and her head bobbled, Rodeline reached out for Sebastian's balls, fondling his sack. It's like she could feel it surging with the need to unleash the contents within, a feeling that had only swelled the longer this went on. But Sebastian's stamina was far greater than it had ever been before, and his ability to withhold himself was just as amazing.

Even with her mouth full of cock, Rodeline smiled while her pink eyes stared up towards her Master's face, watching him moan cutely. All the exercise in the world couldn't completely relieve him of his demure mannerisms and cute face, but that's okay; she preferred him like this anyway.

But Rodeline had something up her sleeve; something to really show how unique she was in comparison to her sisters. So brushing up her hair, she pulled her tongue back, aiming the lithe appendage right with Sebastian's urethra. He felt the tip of her forked tongue prodding the entrance to his cock, but just thought she was tasting him.

She was tasting him alright... tasting him deeeeeep...

“Hnnngnnn! NNGHGHGHGH!?”

Sebastian's eyes swelled as he felt the Rodeline's tongue actually push into his cock, an act that made all the strength in his body instantly leave him. In fact he fell over, but the tree and Rodeline's body offered ample support so that she could continue her unique fellatio. Pushing her tongue into his cock, scraping it along the sides of his inner, tasting the surge of precum.

Her tongue was so warm, the movements so strange, the sensation even stranger. How does he describe something so... indescribable? He didn't even try, his mind far too overwhelmed by surprise and pleasure. Rodeline's tongue just licked him deep, but his resilience remained.

But even with this, Rodeline was not completely pleased. She began pushing upon his cock, harder, deeper, traveling it straight into her throat. Not only was she deepthroating him, she had her tongue half-way down his penis as well? This intense rush of pleasure that's unlike anything else, a growth that threatened to explode like a volcano!

So... Sebastian erupted.

“GAHH-HAAAAHHH!”

And such a cute eruption it was.

“HRRRMMMPHHH!!!”

GULP! GULP! GULP!

Rodeline's tongue quickly retreated as her mouth was filled to the brim with her Master's powerful heat. His orgasm was spicy, his taste overwhelming; it dominated not only her taste buds, but her sense of smell as well. This powerful bullet of cum, followed by another bullet, and another, and another, all of it splashing into her throat, then on her tongue and her teeth and her gums and her everything.

“Ghmmmmgmmmm...”

Rodeline's eyes twitched; her body grew limp. Sebastian's body grew limp too.

THUD!

“Mmmm...”

Now it was her time to bask in the glory that is her Master's taste, letting his seed sit in her mouth for a bit too long. Being the estate's residential nurse, she could tell if anything was out of the ordinary on her Master's body through his seed alone.

He was 100% healthy. However...

“Ughhh...”

Gulp! Huh? M-Master?”

Looking down, Rodeline's eyes met Sebastian's face... and the shear confusion wrought on it. He looked halfway close to crying, but why would he cry? Probably because he was still overwhelmed by the intense fellatio he'd just endeared by his maid. Realizing this, Rodeline began giggling, before bowing her head before her Master.

“I... I apologize, Master. I didn't mean to scare you!”

“I-it's okaaayyy,” he groaned as he leaned up, his dick twitching fiercely, “I was... haah! Haaah! I was just... t-taken... haaah... taken off guard! Aaah!”

“Are you done, Master, umu?” Rodeline asked as she turned to the side, “You're not, right? I know you can keep going. You're a young man with young energy, umu! You can keep going and going and going! You're in the prime of your life!”

Propping himself up on his elbows, Sebastian watched Rodeline stand on her side, while she grabbed her sundress and pulled it off her body. Now wearing nothing but the boots on her feet, the Pink Dragon extended out her wings and gave them a flap, all as Sebastian drank in the image of her lovely figure and her rotund ass.

And then she laid down on the ground, on her side specifically, with her buttocks pointed his way. Gazing over her shoulder towards her Master, Rodeline gave him a cute, flirty wink, while her hand tugged at the curvature of her posterior. Pulling on it, she spread out her cheeks, making both her pussy and anus gape ever so slightly.

“Right here, Master...” she whispered, drawing his eyes towards her greedy holes, “Feed me, umu! Feed me!”

Thing!

Well... that certainly called him to life, didn't it? Refraction period be damned!

Sitting up on his knees, Sebastian grabbed his hard cock with one hand and palmed Rodeline's ass with the other. Squeezing and groping her buttocks, he coaxed groans of desire from her lips, while his eyes stared down towards her pussy and anus.

Decisions, decisions. Though... this one didn't take him too long to make.

“Haaaah... OH!? Nnnhhaaaaahh.... I... I didn't expect... hoooooohhh...!”

Rodeline's breathless moans filled the air as Sebastian's cock pushed into her asshole, spreading it apart. She was so damn tight here, but her buttocks was still elastic. The way it stretched out over his length as he pushed it in, deeper and deeper. She clung to the soil beneath them, digging it up into her nails, and not releasing until the tension in her asshole was gone. Which didn't seem like it would happen any time soon, as Sebastian's penis delved deeper and deeper and deeper.

And deeper...

And deeper...

And deeeeeppeeeeerrr...

Until finally...

“Ahh...”

He stopped, for he could not go anywhere deeper if he tried.

Rodeline's ass felt so nice as it pressed up against his waist, while her anus suckled upon his dick in a greedy manner not unlike Selene. Fingers sinking into her plump posterior. Sebastian squeezed her tightly, their groans of desire mixing together.

And then he pulled back.

And then he pushed back in.

PAT!

“Aah!”

“Hooh.”

Again...

PAT!

“Guh!”

“Noo-hoo~!”

Again!

PAT!

“Aaah!”

“Haaaahhnnn!”

And again! And again!

PATPATPATPATPATPATPATPAT!

Sebastian's thrusts had worked open Rodeline's ass, and far quicker than it had with Carmeline the last time. Perhaps he would ponder such a thing, if he wasn't as enthralled with the situation as it was now. No, Sebastian's mind was anywhere but on sense and logic. Just primal need and domineering lust. Driving him, controlling him, leading him to fuck Rodeline's ass harder and harder and harder.

PATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPATPAT!!!

Es ist so groß...! So groß!

Almost there, almost there.

His balls drew up against him, while his hips began blurring. At first Sebastian had some semblance of control and finesse with his thrusting, but now that was long since gone. He was just slamming his dick as deep into her ass as it could possibly go, forcing her anal walls out wider and wider as his cock began spasming like craze.

Almost there, almost there!

He overwhelming rush of orgasmic need began controlling him, forcing to the back of his mind any idea of stopping himself. Just thrusting and pounding away into Rodeline's slutty little anus, making her ass clap against him as he did so. Drool hung from Sebastian's lips as he did so, and his brown eyes suddenly tracked upon Rodeline's hair braid.

Almost there, almost there!!!

YANK!

“NHOOOOHH!?”

He pulled it hard and without warning, making her head jerk back as he continued slamming at her ass. But, fuck, the intense feeling of her asshole being fucked and her hair being pulled only sent surges of pleasure roaring down her body. Rodeline bit her bottom lip, though that didn't stop the near screaming moans that left her mouth.

ALMOST THERE!!! ALMOST THERE!!!

Their bodies were mixing in with one another. The heat was overwhelming, overpowering. The lurid mixture of their combined odors was suffocating.

Sebastian came.

“AAAH-HAAAH!”

Rodeline came too.

“NHYOOOOHHOHOOO~!”

His dick slammed hard against Rodeline's asshole, his orgasm rushing like a bullet train. It was so furious, they could even hear their orgasms as they rocked the prison around them. Thick, voluminous amounts of seed exploded around Sebastian's dick, filling the Nurse Maid's now spent asshole to the absolute brim. It was heavy, it was hot, and boy, was it tiring.

Fwump...

“Ooooooooohhh... haaaaaahhh...”

Almost all at once, Sebastian felt the exhaustion of today's antics attack him. From the training before, to the exploring, to the wolf, to the sex now; Sebastian's had quite the busy day. And though he was far more energetic now than he'd been when he first arrived, that didn't mean he had boundless energy like, say, a dragon would.

“Haaaah... haaaah... Maaastterrrr... haaah...”

But Rodeline's womanly panting certainly sounded like music to his ears. The fact that he could please such beings with his meager strength continued to both astound and embolden him. But he didn't speak much about it, not right now.

“Haaaahh... Rodeline...” he whispered as he snuggled himself against her body, his hand coming up to cup one of her tits.

She giggled as his fingers sank into her sweaty bosom, kneading it like dough. He was dancing on the rim of exhaustion, the sex and smells lulling him towards a sense of sleep.

“Umu... groping my breast as you are... you're like a baby, Master,” Rodeline commented, “Don't worry... I'll always look after you. Forever... and ever... haaaahh...”

“H-heyyy... I'm not a baby... hmm...” Sebastian muttered as he looked her in the eye, a hapless smile on his face.

“Umu!”

Leaning in, he pressed his lips to her lips in a soft kiss. She kissed back, her tail slithering about to touch her Master. But this moment of kissing was short-lived.

Suddenly Rodeline's nostrils flared and she looked over, eyes falling on a group of flowers that rested on the ground near them. They came in all different shapes, sizes and colors, but one group of flowers stood out from the rest. It was like a dandelion in the way its petals were shaped, how its stalk was skinny, and how its center yellow. However, instead of the petals being white, they were pink.

“There you are... Rosa Kamille.”

“That's the Rosa Kamille? Of course it would be pink.

Coincidence? Knowing the drachenmagd...

Ooooohhh! Where are they, where are they, where are they!? Where!? Are!? They!?

To say that Rita was tense would be an understatement; she was positively nuclear! Standing outside of Rodeline's office, the baker was hopping from one foot to the other in barely restrained excitement, trying her hardest to stifle her fears. Jack had long since gone to sleep following his injuries thanks to the medicine given to him, but she knew it wouldn't be long before he woke back up to the pain he was feeling. And that above all else wasn't something she could stand.

Here she was, being useless as always while her husband suffered. Sure, Sebastian's servants tried to tell her everything was okay and that he was going to heal through it, but that's not the problem. The problem was how he was doing nothing to help him deal with said pain. She should have gone with Jack and Rodeline to get the medicine needed for his injuries! But she also couldn't bare the thought to leave his side.

So here she was, trapped between a rock and a hard place. This damned hard place...

“Would you like tea, Mistress Rita?” said Mylene who stood at her side, her only source of company during all of this.

“Hm... y-yes,” she said as he quickly brought over the drink, downing it without a moment's hesitation.

That was, what, her seventh cup of tea? Anymore and she'll need to visit a bathroom! But she just couldn't bring herself to leave Jack's side. Hell, even leaving the room felt difficult enough, but she wanted to be there first and foremost when Sebastian and Rodeline returned.

Fortunately, she wouldn't have to wait long.

“Nyooh? Nyah! Master Sebastian!” called Mylene as she turned to face down a hall, causing Rita's head to swivel over in that direction.

Just as the Parlor Maid said, there was Sebastian and Rodeline, making their return after leaving for what felt like an eternity. And boy, was Rita overjoyed to see them, even rushing up towards them in a blur that had Sebastian reeling back.

“A-Aunt Rita!”

“ISITHEREDIDYOUGETITAREYOUOKAYTELLMETELLMETELLME!!!”

“Y-you're talking too fast! Slow down!” Sebastian cried as he tried to decipher her words. However, Rodeline heard them all loud and clear.

“Yes, Mistress Rita, I have what you're looking for,” the Nurse Maid stated as she reached her hand into her satchel, pulling out a small zip-lock bag with a pink dust inside of it, “This is my own special blend of Rosa Kamille, a chamomile herb. I prepared it on our way back so that I wouldn't waste any time.” she turned to face the Parlor Maid at Rita's side, “Mylene, may I have some tea.”

“Nyeh heh heh! Of course, Rodeline.”

Pouring yet another cup of tea for the Nurse Maid, she handed it to her, with Rodeline thanking her silently for it. Then she opened the bag of grounded herbs, pouring it into the cup of tea, all as Rita watched. At first it floated to the bottom, but then after using a coffee stick to stir it up, the once brown liquid turned a bright pink color.

“And... there...” Rodeline said whilst giving the cup to Rita, “If you give this to Master Jack, his pain will subside, and the injuries will heal over come the night.”

“Are... are you sure?” Rita asked, only to mentally kick herself for doing such a thing, “Oh, I'm sorry; I shouldn't have asked. You're the nurse; you know what you're doing!”

“It's okay, Mistress Rita, umu! I can tell that you love Master Jack so very, very much; he's lucky to have a wife like you!”

Gazing towards her face, she read the genuine smile Rodeline had on. It felt so good to hear something reassuring come from one of Sebastian's maids, following what happened with Igrene. Call Rita crazy, but he had this niggling suspicion that none of the servants here liked her.

But now holding this cup of tea, Rita turned to face the door to Rodeline's office, ready to save her husband. Does that sound melodramatic? Well, she is a melodramatic kind of woman. Still, Rita stepped through the door and Sebastian was ready to follow her, but Rodeline held him back, confusing him as he faced her while the door closed shut.

“Rodeline... what's wrong?” he asked.

“Umu! I think it's best if we leave Mistress Rita and Master Jack alone,” she answered, which only confused him more.

“And... why would we do that?”

“Because on top of being a medicinal herb that can heal injuries, Rosa Kamille is also a highly efficient aphrodisiac. Nyeh heh heh!” Mylene answered, making Sebastian's eyes grow wide.

“Wh... what?”

He looked at Mylene to read her mischievous face, thinking she was just being the tease she always was. But when he looked over at Rodeline and read the blush on her face, he realized this was no joke. Rosa Kamille is an aphrodisiac, and with Uncle Jack and Aunt Rita alone in that room... well...

“Oooooookaaaay... I suppose with them in there... I have the rest of the day open to me,” Sebastian said as he reached his hand into his pocket to check his stopwatch, “What to do now...?”

“Umu, if you don't mind, I'd to see your workout, Master,” Rodeline said, “Think of it as a medical test. I want to make sure your exercising is performed in a healthy manner, and it doesn't just end with Carmeline making you overextend yourself.”

“Well... not always,” he replied whilst checking his watch.

It was bouncing about; the gears sputtering at intense speed as the numbers flashed in his head like some sort of hologram. At least... he thinks it was that way. Sebastian felt his head hurt a little, when Rodeline's hand touched his watch. Looking at his Nurse Maid, he read her concerned expression, which in turned brought him back to reality.

“Are you okay, Master?”

“Urrgh... oh! Yes! Heh heh... yes, I'm... I'm fine, Rodeline,” he said whilst stuffing his watch away, “You wanted to watch me workout, right? Well...” he pointed towards the hall, “Let's go. I wonder if Emiline and Carmeline are still there.”

As he began walking off, he left Rodeline and Mylene behind. The two traded a few glances with one another, before following along behind their Master.

4