Drachenmagd #19
631 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pure White

He smelled... sweetness.

He smelled... bitterness.

He smelled... cinnamon.

“Oooohhnng...”

His eyes felt like they weighed a ton, requiring he fight twice as hard to open them. When he did, his vision was far too blurry to read his surroundings. His eyes closed again... but then they reopened, slower still, where they trailed around. Still, things remained too hazy to properly see, causing him to close his heavy eyes yet again.

Now that he thinks about it... his eyes weren't the only thing heavy on him. No, his entire body felt heavy and sluggish too, requiring a great struggle just to move himself a little bit. And even when he did, he felt an intense soreness surge through him, causing him to drop back down to the bed he laid upon.

Bed? Yes, but not the bed he remembered falling asleep in. But... wait, did he even go to sleep? Or did he pass out from the vigorous activities he participated in last night. And what 'vigorous activities'? The kind that deals with three amorous dragons.

Oh yeah...

Brown eyes fluttered open, but this time they remained that way, allowing him to see his immediate surroundings. And, yes, his suspicions were confirmed; he was in Rodeline's nursing office. However, he was completely naked, safe for the blankets resting atop him, and his body still fought back against his every movement. Damn, was he really that tired? Well... yeah, especially when he more memories of the previous night crept up in his mind.

The flesh, the movements, the fluids, the sex; all of it. The shear fact that he was moving at all was enough to impress Sebastian, who grabbed upon this medical bed's handle bars as he continued forcing himself up. And when he moved aside the sheets of his bed to gaze upon his body beneath...

“Dang... those girls did a number on me...”

And how. There were various bandages and coils all around his body: from his chest, to his waist, to his legs, and especially along his pelvis. Running his hand through his hair in shear disbelief, Sebastian wondered just how intense was last night's tryst to do this to him! Yeah they did a lot, obviously, but this was way more intense than he could remember! At least now he knew why his body hurt all over the place.

“Haaah... Rodeline,” Sebastian groaned as he reached for the medical bed's curtain, “Are you there?”

There was a shadow on the other end, a shadow which was coming closer upon hearing the sound of his voice. Smiling as it approached him, he waited to see the Nurse Maid, but when the curtains were pulled aside, he was instead greeted by the overly concerned face belonging to a certain Black Dragon.

“MAAAASSSTEERRRRR!!!” Selene cried, the room literally shaking from her ear-splitting roar.

“Ah!? S-Selene!?” glomp! “Whoa!?”

No hesitation. Selene – being the amorous woman she was – quickly pulled Sebastian up into her chest, hugging him desperately against her bosom. He struggled to break free, only to realize that, right, no one can break free of Selene's hugs, least of all him. So he relented, allowing his Chamber Maid to come close to squeezing the life out of him as he rested his head along her presumptuous bosom.

Would really like to breathe though...

“Nggnghgh!? S-Selene! C-calm down!” Sebastian groaned as he tried to at least work his nose out from her bosom.

“Ah!? How could I do that!?” she replied, and instead of loosening on her grip she actually increased it, “Oooh! If only I had known what kind of battlefield your bedroom would have become! The things Nadine, Larsine and Mylene did to you... oh! I can't stand just thinking about it; it makes me so angry! Igrene's punishment was not enough for injuring your body like that; they need to be punished twice as hard!”

“Seriously Selene, I can't bre--”

“I know what I must do!” she continued ranting, cutting him off, “To make sure that none of my sisters ever put you through such a harrowing gauntlet like that ever again, I promise to sleep with you every night forever and ever! You'll never have to fear something that terrible again!”

“I'm pretty sure the only thing Master Sebastian fears is you smothering him to death,” Rodeline's voice suddenly rang, taking Selene aback.

“Oh! Right! Apologies Master,” said the Black Dragon as she released her hold upon him.

Dropping back into the medical bed, Sebastian panted loudly for breath as his dazed eyes gazed skyward. Never, ever underestimate Selene's love; it truly is constricting! Now freed of it, Sebastian gazed over towards the Pink Dragon behind the Chamber Maid, watching her wings flap cutely as she flashed her Master a smile.

“Is everything okay, Master Sebastian?” Rodeline asked, clearly having the most level-head of the trio.

“Haaah! Y-yeah! Whoooo...” leaning up on his elbows, he grunted for his body still felt sore all over, “Um... could one of you tell me what exactly happened?”

“I'll do it,” Rodeline said as she pushed ahead of Selene, much to the Black Dragon's chagrin, “I'm sure my sister here will only embellish the truth in some attempt to slander Mylene, Nadine, and Larsine's name.”

“I think they deserve it!” the Chamber Maid remarked, “Putting Master Sebastian through such torture... hmph! In my opinion, whatever punishment Igrene decides to give them is simply not enough!”

“Umu! Stop blaming our sisters so much for Master Sebastian's predicament,” Rodeline scolded, “He's a grown man himself; he could have ordered them to stop at any moment and they would have listened! Clearly, he overextended himself; a costly lesson he'll be sure to learn in the future. Now then...” her eyes returned to her Master, “You decided to have a raunchy foursome with Nadine, Larsine and Mylene the other night. As far as I can tell... it went on for four hours...”

“FOUR HOURS!?!?!?”

“Igrene went looking for Nadine after she didn't show up to the kitchen for breakfast in the morning... she then realized that both Mylene and Larsine as well were nowhere to be found. And with you not being up in your usual time, she deciding to check things out in your bedroom. And of course...”

“She found the four of you, passed out on your bed with the incredible musk of sex in the air,” Selene continued, “Those three skanks put you through the wringer, and almost comatosed you with an overdose of sex!”

Rather ironic coming from Selene of all people; was she angry that it happened, or was she angry because it wasn't her who put him through said wringer? Knowing the Black Dragon, Sebastian would argue it was more the latter than the former, no matter how much she tried to spin things.

“Yes well... you in particular were incredibly worn,” Rodeline claimed, “Umu! You were almost as shriveled as an elderly man, Master Sebastian!”

“Wh-what? Really?”

Hearing it explained like this caused a shiver to run up Sebastian's spine. Was he really that drained? Like, yeah, they had a lot of sex the other night, but enough to do that to him? Maybe Rodeline was right; he really did overextend and even overestimate himself. Would certainly explain all the bruises he suffered.

“But don't worry, Master,” Rodeline explained, “We kept you in this room for a day, nursing you back to health. Selene, Emiline and I didn't leave your side for one moment.”

“Selene and... wait... E-Emily's here?”

“Master...”

Her low and stirring voice echoed over the two, drawing Sebastian's eyes towards the center of the Pink and Black Dragon. As if right on cue, Emiline emerged, her teal eyes sharp and stoic as she looked at Sebastian. For some reason, seeing her caused him to blush the hardest, embarrassed that his sexcapades somehow brought him here to Rodeline's Nursing Office. And after all that training too; she must have thought he was--

Glomp...

Oh... never mind...

“Hmm... Emilyyy~” Sebastian groaned as he was hugged up against her bust next.

“I'm happy you are okay, Master. That's all that has ever mattered to me,” the Marshal claimed as she rubbed the back of his head, “Though, I personally agree with Selene. If it were up to me, that trio of lizards would have a far more severe punishment for what they did to you. Igrene is far too soft.”

“I think you two are being too hard,” Sebastian replied whilst looking up to her face, “I agree with Rodeline; if I wanted them to stop, I should have said so. I kept going because... well...” he shrugged his shoulders, “Guess I was just being a horny idiot. But, heh, thanks for looking out for me you three. I really appreciate it. But uh...”

Looking down, his expression suddenly became quizzical, as if he was confused by something. He then raised his arm, bringing it over towards him so that his nose could aim near his arm pit. Nostrils flaring a couple of times, Sebastian realized something.

“I've been here for a day, right?” he asked, causing the three to nod, “Jeeze... I can't believe I was out for that long but... um... why do I smell so good?

“Ufufufu! Impressed, Master?” Selene asked as she rubbed his face, a gleeful smile spreading out over her lips, “Yes, I admit it; it was me! I gave you a sponge bath in the morning and a night, just to make sure you were nice and healthy! Ohohohoho~!”

“Yeah... that sounds about right...”

So it is possible for someone to pass out from having too much sex. Guess he should have known that – he is just human – but it still feels like something that could only happen in a book. Then again, so is having eleven maids who are actually dragons, all of which listen to you without hesitation and without fail. Yeah, when he really thinks about his life, its hard to imagine all the changes that happened so quickly.

Sometimes he has to sit there and think, wondering if he really has grown in the admittedly short amount of time he's spent here. It had probably only been a month so far since his arrival, and in that time he certainly felt physically more adept than he used to be. While far from a savant in certain areas, his skills had increased overall. And, no, not sexual; his mind in particular was focusing on his ability with firearms. If you told him a month ago he'd be skilled enough to snipe a clay pigeon out of the air with an aged German rifle, he would have probably inched his way slowly from you, thinking you were a crazy person. But here he was, skilled not only with rifles but also pistols, and now learning shotguns, all in his desperate attempt to outdo his old man.

His obsession with Klaus was perhaps a bit unhealthy... but could you blame him? Thinking back to those days as his mother slowly died, he wondered if his father could have done something. He always knew Klaus was incredibly rich, so if he just paid what would be a mere pittance to him on Mai's operations, perhaps she'd still be alive. In Sebastian's heart, there was nothing but malice towards his dead father. He was only just shy of shear hatred due to not being the hateful type, and the fact that Klaus is dead! But who knows; maybe that would change when he finds his father's diary and reads what lays within it. Until then, he would reserve judgment for the dead man. It was the least he could do.

For now he focused on the halls in front of him, slowly walking down them with a cane in hand. Yeah, a cane; guess his body really did take on a bit of damage with the trio of dragons from the other night. Hey, it was either this cane or a walker, and he's no senior citizen yet!

And, my, what a beautiful cane it was. Black and gold, this gilded cane was also long, feeling a bit like a scepter really. And, of course as required for almost everything in the Faust Estate, it had the design of a serpent running from the bottom to the top.

With his body battered like it was, Rodeline forbade him from performing any strenuous activities. No time to spend with Carmeline and Emiline (despite the latter's protests), and of course, no intimate moments either (despite Selene's protests). Sebastian understood, and honestly, he looked forward to having some quiet alone time. Perhaps he could even go to the library and actually read.

Shocking indeed.

Due to all the time the other day spent with his drachenmagd, Sebastian had very little time to dedicate to reading Heinrich's Records. How could he skip out on such a thing, right when Projekt Gottheit was activated? He honestly felt rather silly, but hey, when his maids call, he's proven himself rather weak to their advances.

Fortunately, getting his hands upon the Records proved easy; they were back in his bedroom. And... sniff sniff... smelled a bit soapy in here, didn't it? Selene did an incredible job in cleaning everything following his foursome with the girls. But uh... he wondered how much of this cleaning was out of shear envy that she wasn't apart of said foursome.

Or, if there are five of them, would it be called an orgy then?

Resting upon his drawer were the items he sought to procure: his phone, Heinrich's Records, and of course, his onyx pocket watch. Placing his phone first into his pocket, Sebastian then checked over his watch and records, where he found himself more attracted to the former. Clutching it in hand, he felt a heat rush from the watch and into his body, making him tense up. He then popped open its top, noticing a vicious aray of glowing lights and numbers. They bounced and bounded away within his head, causing him to stagger back on unsteady feet, where he eventually fell upon his bed. Wincing then rubbing his eyes, he looked down towards the watch once more...

And everything was normal.

“Jeeze Sebastian,” he muttered to himself as he ran his hands through his hair, “What is going on with you..? Huh...”

Shaking his head dismissively, he stuff away his watch, then drew his eyes back over towards Heinrich's Records. Yes, from he last remembered, his ancestor had finally activated Projekt Gottheit, pulling its switch which would do... something. So it was time to see what that 'something' was.

Light's beamed from the seams of Gottheit's shell, a gust of mighty wind both billowing from the device and also being sucked in. I could hear some of my fellow workers starting to wail in horror, the realization of this situation being too much for some to handle. Even Zeit – for all of his stoicism – was shaken by Gottheit's activation.

Knowing now what would eventually happen, was it surprise or trepidation that fueled him?

Gottheit's shell began shifting and sliding apart, revealing what laid within. Two metal poles that shook with their gained power, with a gateway resting between it. Even now I find it difficult to describe such an anomaly; it was white, it was spiraling, and reality seemed to distort the closer one gets to it.

Of course, I was the only one who dared to get close to such a thing. I felt the air and winds pull me in while at the same time pushing me away, but I fought on regardless. My heart was racing so fast I feared it would explode from my chest, but I refused to die now, right on the cusp of my life's greatest achievement. My project – all the days, months and years I spent working on it – finally working before me. No longer were my ideas the ramblings of a mad, religious man; I had proven myself true!

Now, all I needed to do was see that which lays on the other side. How would God feel knowing a mere mortal somehow broke the bonds between realities to ascend to Heaven before death? With his grand vision of everything, he no doubt saw this coming before I was even born. My excitement continued building higher and higher the closer I drew to this gateway, but something happened. It began shaking violently; the gateway was destabilizing. Had my math been wrong? Was there not enough power?

It did not matter, because the next thing I knew--

“Master.”

“GAHAHAH!?”

Shooting straight up, Sebastian drew his eyes over towards the woman who entered into his bedroom, his eyes befalling Igrene. The Red Serpent stood at his doorway, an affable smile on her lips as she slowly walked towards him. He smiled back, being guided towards her as she held out her hand. Gently grabbing back her hand, he gently stroked his thumb along her palm, before looking up into her beautiful green eyes.

“Are you okay, Master?” Igrene asked, to which he nodded.

“Heh, yes, I feel fine,” Sebastian answered with his beaming smile, “Just a bit... ya'know, sore here and there. Umm...” he cocked his head at her, “I hope you weren't too hard on Larsine, Faline and Nadine. Selene and Emiline may think they deserve an extreme punishment, but I don't. I could have told them to stop, but I didn't...” he looked down, “Emily's right; I can be too faithful to my lusts sometimes...”

“Be that as it may, I still needed to scold them for what they could have put you through,” Igrene claimed as she looked away, “Larsine's behavior was of particular note. To think she'd act in such a way...”

“You mean... go primal?” Sebastian asked, drawing the Head-Housemaid's eyes back towards him, “Mylene explained what it means. She says its something that happens to you guys rarely.”

Incredibly rarely,” Igrene stated, “Why... I can't imagine a time when its ever been a problem; it's been that long. For Larsine to do such a thing... she must have been backed up.”

“It's my fault. I have been... ahem... showering everyone else with attention more, so I'm to blame,” he shook his head, “I can't be a good earl if I decide to focus my attentions on a select few...” he looked away, “Maybe that's why Katherine's been acting so strange, but uh...” he dismissed such thoughts, “That primal look... does that happen when a blood moon occurs too?”

“A... blood moon...?” Igrene repeated, astonished he'd say such a thing.

“Or... a total lunar eclipse,” Sebastian stated in a more specific manner, “Nadine said that red moons remind her of your home. That the world you all come from has a red moon. And with Larsine going primal... it really reminds me that you girls are dragons, and not just humans with tails, horns and wings sometimes. So... yeah, there's that...”

“If you are afraid of red moons Master, don't be,” Igrene said in a reassuring manner, “Mylene is right; red moons remind us of our birth home, and we may even feel a bit nostalgic because of it. But that is all; it reminds us, and nothing more. Know this; your safety is our top priority. We will never bring you harm.”

“Heh... I know, Igrene,” he said whilst squeezing her hand back, “I trust you all 100%.”

“Fufufu... I am so happy to hear that,” she whispered as she leaned in, her lips pursing to plant a kiss upon his cheek, “Now then, Master, I hope you spend a lovely day relaxing and unwinding following an entire day of being unconscious, fufu! I've come to tell you that – despite my wishes – Selene wishes to give you some much needed R&R. I recommend you prepare yourself for it.”

“Prepare my... oh man, Selene,” he grumbled, though the blushing smile on his face belied his true intentions.

Igrene merely rolled her eyes, though her giggles and smirk also showed her playfulness over the situation. While Sebastian's predilection towards sex was easily controlled, the Red Serpent herself had taken advantage of such a thing in the past. To the same extent of Selene however? Let's be honest here; no one could be as sexually hungry as Selene!

“I'll send for you when dinner is ready, Master. Please do not overextend yourself with Selene as you did with the rest of my sisters.”

“Hmm... wait, but, Igrene, I have to ask you something,” he said whilst tugging her hand, “Do you... do you know the name of your mother?” he cocked his head, curious to know, “I asked Mylene, but she wouldn't want to answer. Said that either your or Katherine knew the answer, and that I should just wait to read it in my book.”

Igrene looked down to said book: Heinrich's Records. Reaching for it in her Master's other hand, she picked it up, her hand quickly zipping through its pages – hundreds, if not thousands of them – one by one without end. And in that time, yes, she read every one of those pages, her abilities simply inhuman.

“Ara ara... it's been so long since I've experienced many of these day,” Igrene stated before returning the book to her Master, “We were not always like this, Master. Our faces, our forms. Bodies we took on when we started living in this world. You've experienced a taste of our real selves before, but never to that level...” she gazed out his window, staring at the courtyard and the many statues that populate it, “Those are our true forms; the ones we were hatched as. But of course, fufufu, we were far smaller back then than we are now,” she turned back to face him, “It's because of Master Heinrich that we look like this, I would say. He blessed us with these human forms, so that we may live among you all safely. It was an agreement he made with Mother as thanks for helping her, but...”

“But... what...?”

“Remember? You saw how Larsine acted when she became wild and random. Back in those days – over two hundred years ago – we were all much like she was. Wild, random... ignorant. We could not think much.”

“So... you don't know your Mother's name?” Sebastian asked, making her giggle.

“Fufufufu! Of course I do; I believe everyone should know who their parents are,” she stroked his head, “I believe you should read that in Heinrich's Records first. It would be a shame to tell you everything if you're going to read it.”

“Ugghh! That's what Mylene said,” Sebastian replied like a petulant child, though that only caused Igrene to giggle herself.

“Fufufufu! Don't dwell on it too much, Master,” the Red Serpent said as she stroked her hand along his head, “Our Mother is much like your father and ancestors; she is no longer with us. To you, her name is just that; a name. You needn't worry yourself over something so trivial. Now why don't you continue on, Master,” she began pulling away, “Whatever meal Nadine has for you, I'm sure it will be hearty. Something to repay you for her treatment of you the other night.”

“Haah... I'll really need to let them know I forgive them for what happened...” Sebastian muttered to himself.

Waving at him, Igrene exited through the door, allowing Sebastian to return his focus to the book in hand. But.. if Selene was coming for him, wouldn't it be best if he prepared himself? Knowing the Black Dragon, 'R&R' was just an excuse to bathe with him at an odd time of the day. Although... a nice, hot bath does sound like the R&R he needed.

Crap... Emiline's right; he is too faithful to his lusts.

One by one he pulled off his clothes, discarding and neatly folding them upon the edge of his bed. Dressed in not but his bathrobe, he slowly made his way into his opulent bathroom, drawing a bath for himself with pristine hot water. It quickly filled the basin, already causing a pleasant steam to start rising in the air. And with the tub being so flawlessly clean, he could easily gaze through its surface to the bottom of the golden tub.

Resting with his hand rubbing the tub's edge, Sebastian waited for Selene's eventual arrival. It did not take long, for he heard the door to his bedroom opening up, and footsteps slowly walking up behind him. A smirk spread out over Sebastian's lips as he heard her arrival, the door to the bathroom opening soon after. His nose quivered; he expected to smell Selene's odor.

Instead he smelled...

“Vanilla?”

“Oh Maasssterrrr~!” Selene's voice rang.

Turning around, Sebastian's eyes befell the Chamber Maid, a beaming expression on her face, her purple eyes glowing... and her body completely naked. That's not what surprised Sebastian. Look, he's seen Selene naked enough times to have it etched into his head. But that's the thing; he's seen her enough times to know when something is just...

Off...

Maybe it's the way she moved; her tail didn't have as lively as movements as they usually should. Maybe even it was the slight enunciation of the word 'Master' that was of. It wasn't as high-pitched and therefor as playful as it usually should. Selene lacked her typical aura of maturity that she always did. And though the Black Dragon loves being naked around him, she prefers getting naked around him as well. Not once has she walked into a room already naked, preferring either he disrobe her, or disrobing herself in front of him.

But above all – beyond the difference in movements, the difference in voice, and her nudity – what struck Sebastian as most odd was her smell. Selene – like Igrene – doesn't really smell like anything, he's learned. Those two have this lovely, warm, inviting odor that always lulls him into a sense pleasure, something Selene particularly loves to abuse.

But this odor? It was vanilla, and only one dragon has vanilla...

“Selene, what's goin--” Grab! “Oh!? MMFF!?”

Well, that's something Selene would do; cut him off by hugging his face up against her bare chest. She was squeezing him tightly, making it hard for him to breathe... and yet even that was slightly off. Like her hold was just a bit strange on him; it's hard to explain. She was being both too strong, yet not strong enough? Once again, it was hard to explain, he just knew that something was wrong. Selene looked like Selene, but the vibe and the minute details about her was all wrong. Almost as if... as if... as if...

Almost as if someone was merely pretending to be Selene...

“Selene...!? Nngh? Wh-what's going on?” Sebastian grunted as he was pulled from her face, gazing up into her purple eyes.

“Going on? Ehehehehehehe! Why would you ask that, Master?” Selene asked, her head cocked to one side, “Ehehehehehe! I'm here with you! I'm going to clean you because of what my sisters did!”

“I know but--” HUG! “GACK!?”

More he snuggled him against her bosom, her lips curling into a smile that continued feeling off. Where were the slightly lidded eyes that showed lust and sensuality, as well as the strokes to his face like she was appraising him? In fact... she wasn't already groping and massaging his body! This wasn't Selene at all!

And that laugh... that laugh, it was...

“Ehehehehehehe!”

It was just all so very wrong!

“Now let's get you out of this robe,” Selene whispered into his ear.

The delicious odor of vanilla continued covering the air, while her hands traveled rather hungrily towards the sash of his robe. Grabbing it, she quickly pulled it apart, revealing his naked body beneath, which she quickly began drinking in with her wide, purple eyes.

Why... why did it look like she was staring at him for the first time? Like... seriously, of all the drachenmagd, Selene has – without a doubt – seen his naked body the most. But here she was salivating like it was the first time again! But there's only one drachenmagd who hasn't seen him naked before, and only one drachenmagd who smells like vanilla!

Sebastian pulled back, face twitching as his butt sat on the edge of his tub. He opened his mouth to speak, but the sweet odor of vanilla started growing even thicker, making it hard to escape her clutches. Gazing into 'Selene's' purple eyes, Sebastian even started notice a faint white glow within them, further confirming his suspicions. But if this was who he thought it was... why was she doing this?

“Kather--”

Eeeaaarrr!

“Ohhhh Maaasssss-teeerrrr~~! I've come to-- BLACKCH!?”

Sebastian looked over 'Selene's' shoulder, his eyes falling on... Selene. It didn't take long for this other Selene to look over as well, her expression stunned as her eyes befell her mirror reflection. But from the mere sound of her voice, Sebastian already knew that the woman in the door way – the one with the purple eyes and the shocked expression – was the real Selene. Thus the impostor who was holding him could only be...

“Katherine... what are you doing?” asked the Black Dragon breathlessly.

The Other Selene shifted her gaze, bringing it over towards Sebastian. She looked disappointed, but he couldn't tell if she was disappointed with herself or the fact that this moment had been ruined. Nevertheless she blinked, and when her eyes reopened, they were those pure white diamonds only Katherine had. His beliefs confirmed, Sebastian exhaled deeply, while Katherine pulled herself back.

It happened in waves; like an aura of heat coated her body, but it didn't burn. Instead it washed over her body, wavering like the air above asphalt on a hot summer day. Sebastian couldn't believe what he was looking at, even as he saw it with his own eyes.

The image of Selene was nothing more than that; an image. It did not actually change or transform the body beneath, only covered it. Astonished, Sebastian found himself coming face to face with the white-haired dragoness, her wings spread out wide, her tail slithering on the floor, her eyes bound, and her body naked. It was similar to Selene's, though not as tall nor as tight... and that's about all he could see, for the next moment, Katherine literally began sinking through the floor!

Her body was completely solid, however she was covered in a thin white light. Said white light also covered the spot in the ground she was sinking through, with Sebastian watching every moment. His eyes didn't move, couldn't move, not as an entire woman was fading through the floor! Katherine truly was living up to her ghastly mannerisms.

It didn't take long for her to completely disappear, the white aura that covered her fading away into nothing. Sebastian remained sitting on the bathtub's edge however, unable to speak as he continued leering at the spot in the ground where Katherine sunk through. It wasn't until Selene walked up towards him, standing in his line of vision that he brought his gaze up.

His brown eyes met Selene's purple ones, the Black Dragon being deeply concerned for his well-being. He himself didn't know what to say, merely shrugging his shoulder while the Chamber Maid offered him her hand. He took it without hesitation, grabbing upon her where she quickly pulled him into her protective bosom. But where as usual her hugs were of the lewd kind, now she was being genuinely comforting to him.

“Wh... what was that?” Sebastian asked as he hugged her back, “Katherine can...”

“Mask her appearance, yes,” Selene answered, “It's an ability of hers. But why she would do such a thing is... beyond me...” she shook her head, “Masking herself as me to draw you in like this... what is Katherine up to? What is she thinking? I... I don't know...”

Sebastian wasn't sure either, and his face took on a more quizzical expression. It's one thing to speak ill of Igrene and to make strange claims of the Estate, but stealing Selene's appearance felt twice as deranged. If Igrene was going to punish Mylene, Nadine and Larsine for what they did to him a night ago, then there's no telling what she'd do to Katherine. Assuming of course she could even get her hands on her, considering how elusive the White Dragon has been.

“Are you scared, Master?” Selene asked, making Sebastian shake his head.

“No... I'm not,” he answered whilst looking up at her, “I'm more worried for Katherine. Why would she do this?” he pulled away slowly, his eyes gazing towards the door, “I need to go and find her. She's probably downstairs, right? If I could just talk to her, I cou-- aah!?”

Suddenly a twinge of pain surged through Sebastian, causing him to jerk and fall back straight into the tub of water he made. Water splashed around him, his robe soaking through as it submerged him. Quickly jerking back up, he cleaned water out of his face so that he could stare at Selene. She was smiling at him.

“Perhaps its best if you spent the rest of the night recuperating, Master Sebastian,” said the Chamber Maid, “You're still weak following your night with my sisters. I don't want you visiting Rodeline any sooner than need be.”

Sebastian opened his mouth to argue against her, but yeah, Selene was right. He was weak – needing a cane to walk around better – and Katherine had already proven herself a bit dangerous. It was best if he regained his energies and waited for the pain in his body to go away. Nevertheless, as soon as he got the chance to speak to her, he was going to reach Katherine. Perhaps it was foolish, but he remembered the promise he made to her nights ago.

I still want to learn about you.

Now, all I needed to do was see that which lays on the other side. How would God feel knowing a mere mortal somehow broke the bonds between realities to ascend to Heaven before death? With his grand vision of everything, he no doubt saw this coming before I was even born. My excitement continued building higher and higher the closer I drew to this gateway, but something happened. It began shaking violently; the gateway was destabilizing. Had my math been wrong? Was there not enough power?

In my limited time, I called out to the void, hoping, praying that someone – something – would answer me.

'Hello!' I shouted, 'I am Heinrich Georg von Faust! If there is anyone there, please, do not be alarmed. I have only come to talk!'

I did not even stop to think for a moment that beings from another realm would even be capable of speaking German. And with my desperate tone, I no doubt came off as being more crazed than I intended to be.

In the end, it did not matter, because the next thing I knew there was a wicked backlash of energy. It threw me away from the gateway, knocking me flat upon my back. Strange and mysterious lights began flashing about in the air, slithering and snaking like rivers. I surmised it to be Ether, breaking through the gateway and entering our world. It choked me, it bounded me, and then it began dragging me inside. I heard the screams and hollers of horror from the others as I sank into this wormhole, of my creation, and I knew there was nothing I could do.

And in the blanket of light that I had created, I sank into a sea of darkness...

Sebastian's spoon delved into his bowl of soup, hanging on every word of Heinrich's Records. And what soup was he eating? Chicken Gnocchi soup, created by Nadine. With him injured as he was, it was decided not to give him food too hard to eat. Thus from his bowl raised delicious steam from a creamy broth, with potato gnocchi, skinless chicken, shredded carrots, spinach leaves, and thyme, all mixing with cheese to created a truly delicious concoction that had his mouth watering even now. It was about the only thing that could draw him away from his book, for every time he ate a spoonful, he groaned with such audible desire.

And it was said desire that made him look around, realizing that...

“You girls are being uncharacteristically silent tonight.”

As usual for dinner, Sebastian was not alone, being joined by Mylene, Larsine and Nadine... all three of which were incredibly uptight and quiet. They said nothing, their eyes closed and their noses upturned, though it was clear from everyone around that they had a dozen, if not a hundred things they wanted to say at the moment. But perhaps out of fear of punishment that may or may not befall them, they decided to remain silent. This was incredibly difficult for the Blue Wyrm and Green Serpent, who both looked like they could barely keep themselves still.

It was rather cute.

“Heh heh, you girls don't have to act so stringent. I already forgave you all!” Sebastian stated, though they wouldn't budge.

“P-please just eat your meal, Master,” Mylene muttered, her eyes remaining shut, “We don't want to further incur Igrene's wrath.”

Jeeze, what punishment did she send them through for the trio to act like this? Sebastian couldn't help but to chuckle, though he didn't say much. Instead he focused his gaze down towards his meal, casually eating spoonful after spoonful while his lips remained in a teasing smile.

If they weren't going to talk out of fear of what Igrene may do to them, then so be it. Sebastian was not a person who needed constant attention, being rather introverted by nature. The silence granted him at this dinner table was thus a pleasant one, with the young earl enjoying his meal as his eyes looked over towards Heinrich's Records.

So this was it, huh? The moment where he'd finally learn about the origins of the drachenmagd. Did Heinrich himself know the answer, or was he just as in the dark as they were? Closing his eyes and thinking about it, Sebastian tried to figure things out himself. Going by Heinrich's mission of breaking a way into the Afterlife, and the fact that he seemingly accomplished such a thing via the gateway Projekt Gottheit created, then was it any stretch to call the drachenmagd angels?

Considering how sinful they all were... yeah, it would be a stretch. Besides, how many angels do you know are also dragons? And if they were angels, he had no doubt that Selene would have exposed this by gleefully flaunting such a thing.

No, no, the drachenmagd were indeed dragons, ones of alien origin. So maybe Heinrich didn't break a way into Heaven, instead accidentally sending himself into another world. But what world? Well... there was but one way to find out.

In my dazed and unconscious state of mind, I wonder how long I spent laying on the floor. Nevertheless, I began stirring and awakening when I heard a voice begin calling out to me.

'Faustus' it called, a feminine sounding voice that was both demure, yet heavenly. Of all the women I've ever had the honor of hearing speak, her voice came second only to my darling Gretchen's

'Heinrich. Heinrich Georg von Faust. You called to me.'

That's when I realized who – or more accurately what – was speaking to me. A being from beyond the veil of reality had heard my voice, and they were speaking to me from through the gateway. My eyes opened soon after... and the incredible stench of death filled my nostrils.

Accustomed to such a horrid odor due to my time hunting, I was astonished to smell such a thing. I rose up to my knees soon after, where I realized that the air was filled with Ether, making it difficult for me to breathe. However, I then looked around, learning why the odor of death was so strong.

Everyone – all the workers who helped bring Projekt Gottheit to fruition – was dead. Every. Single. Last. One of them. Their corpses littered the laboratory, and that's not all. They did not die from choking on Ether, or even shock from the amazing situation we were placed in. No, they were all horribly mutilated. It was as if a group of cannibal butchers deigned to rend the workers, leaving them as being impossible to recognize. Some were missing limbs, others had their chests torn out, most appeared to be torn to shreds, leaving very little behind. There were no survivors save for me, but there were two others missing among them.

Zeit and Oskar.

“What the...? Oh my word...”

Sebastian didn't know what to make of this as he read it. Things so suddenly took a turn for the worse in Heinrich's Records. Closing his eyes, he tried to imagine the laboratory being littered with mutilated corpses; it was like a scene straight out of a horror movie. Falling unconscious, then waking up where everyone who helped you bring your dream to completion was suddenly dead. What could have caused this? Well...

I remember vomiting from the shear disgust of the situation, tears streaming down my eyes as I realized the ramifications of my actions. I only wanted to speak with God; I did not know my goals would bring doom to people who only sought to aid me! They had families and loved ones of their own, but my own selfish desires led them to their gruesome, horrifying deaths. Even now, years after it has happened, I still shiver.

But the wormhole I created continued pulsing; it was as alive as ever. And that mysterious voice that woke me up, I knew it was coming from beyond the gates. I beckoned to it, saying,

'Who's there?'

I heard nothing for several moments, before the voice answered yet again.

'Zeit. Oden. They have mislead you, Faustus. They used you to come to me. They wish to destroy me. I need your help.'

'Who are you...?'

'They are coming. They will kill me. I need your help. If you help me, I will answer any question you have.'

A strange woman was speaking to me from beyond the very fabric of reality; I was talking to someone – something – that no other man had ever met with before. It's one thing to read of such things in aged tomes from dubious sources; it's something else entirely to hear it with your own ears. Driven by curiosity and a desire to learn, I approached the gateway created by my own hands

“Master.”

“Uah... huh...?”

Sebastian looked into the direction of the voice calling to him, his eyes falling on a very concerned Igrene. How did he look then? Dazed? Confused? He appeared to be in his own little world, having been yet again entranced by the mystery written before him. His eyes then returned to the table before him, where he realized he had finished both his soup and his drink. My, he truly was engrossed in all of this, wasn't he?

“Oh... heh... apologies, Igrene,” Sebastian said as he gave her a beaming smile, “I didn't notice you coming in... um...” he raised an eyebrow, “Is... is something wrong?”

“Ah... well... Selene has told me what happened earlier in the bathtub,” Igrene announced, causing him to sigh, “How Katherine borrowed her form in order to get close to you.”

“Katherine did... what?” Nadine asked, she and her other sisters taken aback with this revelation.

“Yes, she did,” Sebastian stated, confirming it as being true, “I was getting ready for Selene's visit, when she came through the door but...” he shook his head, “She wasn't Selene. I can tell the difference; I know my maids. I didn't know Katherine could do such a thing however...”

“Katherine's incredibly powerful,” Igrene stated, “She can craft an illusion over herself, but it's just that; an illusion. She's still there beneath the facsimile.”

“Yes... Selene explained,” Sebastian said with a soft nod, “But uh...” he then looked up at her, “What's wrong? You came to talk to me about her, did you not?”

“Indeed, Master,” the Head-Housemaid answered with a nod, “As stated before, we do not know why Katherine is acting so strange. Haaah... but it is very unsettling and... and I do not know what we would do if she would possibly bring harm upon you.”

“What? No! Never!” Larsine exclaimed as she shot up from her chair, “I know Katherine is acting strange, but I know she'd never bring harm to Master Sebastian! She's just... she's just still in grief over Master Klaus' death; it has to be...” she looked away whilst shaking her head, “If only she'd talk to us. We could get to the bottom of this together.

“Be that as it may, due to Katherine's actions and her continued avoiding of us, I feel it would be best if you avoided her for the time being, Master Sebastian,” Igrene stated as she looked at him, “For her to take Selene's form in an attempt to get close to you, as well as her other actions... haaah... I just don't know what else she'd do. So until I'm sure she can be trusted, I think you should avoid her at night, Master. I know you've been interacting with her, and I cannot control you, but I think it would be best if we didn't risk it. She's... volatile now.”

Looking down, Sebastian himself tried to figure out why the White Dragon was acting like this. Everyone was still thinking it was because of Klaus' death that she was doing such bizarre things, but Sebastian no longer agreed. While his father's death may have played a factor in her change of demeanor, only he knew of her feelings towards his mother as well.

“I... I agree with Larsine,” Sebastian stated as he looked at Igrene, “I don't... I don't think Katherine is going to hurt me or anything like that. But... if you think it would be best for me to avoid her until she calms down then...” he nodded and smiled at her, “I'll do it, Igrene.”

“Fufufufu... thank you, Master,” she said, his statement having brought a beaming smile to her face, “I promise, I'll try and have this situation resolved as quickly as I can. Katherine may be avoiding us now, but she is still our sister; she will come to us sooner or later.”

“I know she will, heh heh!”

Pulling back, Sebastian smiled at Igrene, before said smile broke as he gave an audible yawn. With his body drained as it was still, not to mention sore all over, and of course after having such a hearty, warm meal, Sebastian felt tired. Yes, a nice rest in his bed following the day's events would be a godsend. Noticing this herself, Igrene gestured for the door and said,

“Would you like me to escort you back to your bed, Master?” to which he nodded.

“Yes, that would be lovely, Igrene,” he said whilst standing up from his chair, his cane in hand, “Let me just grab my... things... uhm... hm...? Where's my watch?”

“Nyeh heh! Here's your lovely watch, Master,” Mylene said as she offered it to him, holding it in her hand, “You placed it on the side of the table when you started eating, and must have forgotten it was there with all your reading.”

“Ah... heh! Thanks, Mylene,” he said whilst taking it from her, “And I really, really do forgive you girls for what happened the other night, I promise!”

“We know, Master,” the trio then said in unison, though it was clear they still felt regretful over the slight coma they put him in with all the sex. Then again, if he had to choose a reason to slip into a coma in the first place, he'd say getting fucked into one would be at the top of the list.

For now he waved farewell to the three drachenmagd, his things having been placed into their pockets, and his hand on his cane. Then – side by side with Igrene – he made the now arduous trek through the long halls of his estate back to his bedroom. But outside the door of his bedroom, there was a certain Black Dragon, much to his surprise.

“Selene? Is something wrong?” Sebastian asked, to which she shook her head.

“Ufufufufu! Of course not, Master!” said the Chamber Maid as she opened his door, “I merely came to make sure your rest was a pleasant one. Observe.”

Staring inside, Sebastian and Igrene's eyes befell his bedroom of course, however, there were a many, many unlit candles placed around in tiny little jars. They were on the floor, on his drawers, on his window seal, and they were even on his bedpost. If lit and in the darkness, it would make for a romantic mood, something that caused Igrene to shoot her sister a glare.

“Seeeleeeeneee,” she growled, “Master Sebastian still hasn't recovered following his night with Mylene, Nadine and Larsine. What do you think you are trying to pull here?”

“Nothing, dearest sister!” Selene replied in a snarky manner as she flicked her hand through the air, “I'll have you know these are all Rodeline's scented candles. I brought and prepared them all as you see to help Sebastian sleep well at night. His body is no doubt sore, and this will help him get a good night's rest. I would never force myself upon our Master, you know!”

Coming from Selene, that was a tough pill to swallow. Sebastian however wasn't put off by this, instead finding it to be a rather kind gesture. His body was sore and he could use the scents... besides, he knew Selene wouldn't try anything funny with him right now. Grope, touch and kiss, of course, but full on intercourse? Considering how she likes it, she'd probably prefer waiting for him to get better to try anything funny.

But alas, it was Sebastian's choice to make, wasn't it?

“Alright, Selene,” he said whilst entering the room, “I'd love to know what all these candles smell like.”

As Sebastian slipped into the door way, Selene naturally shot Igrene a teasing glare, something the Red Serpent scoffed at.

“If Master Sebastian needs medical attention tomorrow morning, I have no qualms punishing you too, Selene,” Igrene stated, causing the Black Dragon to sigh dramatically.

“Oh! I'm shaking in my heels!” she replied, a sneering grin appearing on her lips.

Igrene sighed in annoyance, something Selene clearly took joy in as she slowly slipped into Sebastian's bedroom. Closing the door behind her, her eyes locked on her Master as he placed hi cane down near one of his drawers. Slowly he began removing other items from his clothes; Heinrich's Records and then his phone. But as he pulled out his stopwatch, Selene approached him, gently taking the watch for her Master. He silently thanked her, but she was not yet done.

“You've been working so very hard since you've arrived,” Selene whispered into his ear as she ushered him towards his bed, sitting him upon its edge, “Working out with Carmeline and Emiline, venturing about to learn more about your heritage, even traveling to that terrible prison with Rodeline in order to get medicine for your uncle. Ufufu... we've been blessed with such a dutiful Master.”

“Ah, don't say that,” Sebastian said modestly as he scratched the side of his head, “I'm sure you've had plenty of Masters just like me.”

“Ufufufu! Oh the contrary,” she stated as her hands came down to rest on his chest, “You're unlike any of them. And, no, not just because you're so small and cute... even though you most certainly are, Master! Ufufufu!” her hands then slide up, stroking along his cheek, “No, you're special because of how unique you are. Coming to us from Riverside... ah... imagine how different you'd be if you had been born here... with us.”

Imagine? Yeah, imagine that. Closing his eyes, Sebastian began thinking about Selene's words, while she started moving. Her fingers dutifully undid his buttons, one by one, freeing his clothing from his body as she slowly began undressing him. Her every movement was dedicated and calculated, making sue she didn't further agitate his already sore body. All the while, Sebastian thought about how different his life would have been if he called Faust Estate his home from the beginning.

If he was here, well, he probably wouldn't hate his father, that's for sure. If he was here... would his parents have been lovers? Married, even? He'd be lying if he said he hadn't dreamed about such a thing as an ignorant child, but now as an adult, he knew things didn't have to be that way. In fact, what did Mai think of Klaus in the first place? Did she like him, or did she hate him too?

He... didn't want to waste much more time on those thoughts.

“Arms up, Master.”

“Ah... right...”

Raising his arms, he allowed Selene to slip on his night shirt, before she moved down to slip on his pants. All the while, he continued thinking.

If he did live here in the Faust Estate, he wondered if he'd still be attracted to the maids as he was now. Growing up alongside them, would he have viewed them as servants still? Or sisters as part of the family? Would that view eventually morph into lovers as he treated them now? Well, Igrene did say that in the past she would typically take the virginity of soon-to-be earls, but even that was a practice that had fallen to disuse.

“Lay down, Master.”

“Ah... yeah... huhh...”

Oooooh, his bed felt extra soft today. And... sniifff... mm... the sweet smell of fruits wafted from his sheets; no doubt the cleaning soaps Selene used to get rid of the stench of sex. Lovely.

If he did grow up here at the Estate, Sebastian knew one thing was for certain; he wouldn't be as meek as he was. His mother was always praised for being vivacious and strong, something he marveled at in life. And Klaus, well, as much as he despised the man, Sebastian knew he was nothing short of being an Adonis. He was an earl with very few rivals, skilled in all ways at life, and had gained his maid's eternal loyalty.

With them as his parents, and the constant nurturing and love of his maids as well, Sebastian would probably be a man deserving of the name 'Faust'. But even now – despite taking the position of earl – he still felt as if he was a 'Milieus' deep down inside.

Sniff... sniff... mmm... he smelled... cinnamon. But this cinnamon was different from the kind Rodeline emits, instead being hotter, with a more burning edge to it. As it wafted into his nose, he leaned up and gazed around, realizing the lights in his bedroom had been turned off, the room only illuminated by the numerous candles placed about. A rather romantic air was brought forth by these candles, leaving Sebastian to wonder if this was always Selene's plan.

Speaking of the Black Dragon, she sat back down on the bed near her Master, with him looking back with a teasing smile on his face. She mouthed out 'what's wrong', but he shook his head dismissively, already knowing what she was up to. Guess there was no reason for her to try and act coy, for her hand reached out for his, gently clutching it. She then moved in close, her lips pressing to his lips in a soft kiss.

And then another...

And another...

“Haaah...”

Sebastian then moved in, pressing his lips to hers in a stronger kiss than what she gave. A soft murring noise left her lips, the sound of their lips audibly smacked against the silence of his bedroom, but alas, it was not meant to be. The spirit may be willing, but the body was...

“Nnggh...”

Yeah, the body was that.

His injuries caused him to pull back, an audible wince sounding out. Selene – hearing and seeing him recoil – winced herself, concerned for her Master's well-being. In turn, that caused her already excited anger towards her sisters to explode once again, something Sebastian took note of as he watched her get angry.

“Hey, Selene! Calm down!” he said, begging her to do so as he tugged at her hand, “Your sisters already apologized, okay? And I'm fine, really! Back in the day, I used to get sore all the time after playing tennis!”

“Mmm... I know, Master,” Selene sid in a demure manner, her lips even in a pout, “But I still don't like seeing you be in pain, no matter how slight! Oh... first thing in the morning – even before breakfast – I'll give you the best bubble bath/massage you could possibly have! You'll be begging for more!”

“Heh... I know, Selene, I know...”

Leaning in, he kissed her lips again, this time the smooch being nothing more than a gentle peck. But as he pulled away, Selene continued looking at him in a demure and concerned manner, as if she refused to go.

“Are you sure you're okay, Master? I can sleep with you tonight,” the Black Dragon offered, though Sebastian shook his head.

“As much as I'd love that, I think it would be best if I slept alone,” he looked down, “Knowing us... it would be pretty hard to not keep our hands off of each other. And I know me; I'd be stupid and horny enough to push myself.”

“Hmm... mm... ufda... well, you are right,” Selene said as she pulled off his bed to stand beside it, “I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you for too long. You're just so cute, Master! Ohohoho~! Ah...” she looked back at him, her purple eyes glowing, “But you know, if you ever need help, I am only a phone call away. I'll always open my arms up to you, Master.”

“Heh... I know, Selene, I know,” Sebastian said.

Begrudgedly she began moving for the door, with her young earl waving a her up until she exited. And once the door finally closed shut, his hand dropped, his expression shifting into something more... disappointed. Not with Selene of course, but with himself.

He felt bad for lying to her. He felt bad for lying to Igrene. He felt bad for lying in general, but he also felt as if it was something that had to be done.

For several minute Sebastian sat there, wondering and questioning to himself if this was the right thing to do. On the other hand, what type kind of earl fears his own actions. If he decides to do something, then he does it; its in his right! Yes, that's what he kept telling himself, bolstering himself up to go behind his maid's back.

He just needed to make sure...

While indeed sore, Sebastian wasn't that sore. As stated before with Selene; he had gotten used to having a sore body following his times playing tennis. It wasn't hard for him to just stand up and walk over towards his smartphone resting on his drawer, picking it up to call a very specific number.

The number that ends in zero zero.

Ring...! Ring...! Ring...! Ring...!

And then there was a click... followed by a breathless sigh.

“Master...” Katherine answered, her voice bouncing through the phone like a hypnotic specter.

“Katherine... I would like to speak to you. Would you come to my bedroom?”

No hesitation, there was an audible 'CLICK!' noise as she hung up. Sebastian then put down his phone and looked at the door, his heart starting to pick up in pace. It was like he could feel her presence approaching, coming faster and faster like a powerful gust of wind. But Sebastian stood his ground, not shaking in the least bit as he waited.

A light gleamed on the other side of the door, but it would not remain there. Suddenly it fazed through the door itself; a tight ball of compacted light that illuminated the room better than all the candles did. In fact, it seemed to draw in more light, for the flames of the candles all pointed towards the light as it grew brighter and brighter. Sebastian lifted his hands to block out the light, though he gleamed through the crack of his fingers just barely. And when the light finally dissipated...

“Aaah...”

Katherine stood before him, her wings folded in and her bound eyes peering into his direction. Stiffening up, Sebastian's gaze met hers, his breathing hitting a hitch. With Katherine's arrival, there was this slightly chilling air, sending a shiver down Sebastian's spine. But the young earl approached her regardless... just for the White Dragon to fly past him in a silver blur.

It took him aback, but he stood his ground, his head swiveling around to face her. She was standing near his full body mirror, breathing audibly as one hand sat upon her chest, and the other hand sat on the mirror's edge. Was she looking herself over? Why would she do such a thing? Sebastian wanted to ask, but for now he remained silent, and instead walked up behind her.

She noticed him out the corner of the mirror; standing behind her like some sort of ghost. But Katherine remained glued to her reflection, looking herself up and down. Was she looking for something? If so... what? Had she never seen her own reflection before? For a change, Katherine looked so docile, her expression no longer being intense, but instead soft and approachable. Had it not been for her bindings, perhaps she'd look like any normal woman of her stature and age.

However...

“Why did you take Selene's form like you did?” Sebastian asked, breaking the silence between them, “What were you trying to do?”

But Katherine did not answer. Instead she turned to face him, her hair flying upwards as if to defy gravity. Sebastian's eyes widened, but he retained a firm stance, and kept his brown eyes trained on her face before him.

“My sisters. They wore you out the other night, did they not? Are you okay?” Katherine asked.

“I... I'm fine, I...” Sebastian answered, but his voice got caught as her hand stroked along his cheek.

Stiffening up, his eyes were guided directly towards her face, reading the bound look of concern she had for him. Much like the time he shared briefly with her in the courtyard of white flowers, Sebastian raised his hand to gently brush some of her white hair from her face.

“You didn't answer my question,” he then said as he gazed upon her clear features, “Why did you take Selene's form.”

“To get close to you,” she answered, confusing him.

“To get close to me...?”

“I heard what happened to you...” she stated as she brought down her hands so that she could hold his hand between hers, “How you got sore because of my sisters' antics. I am your dutiful servant as well, Master Sebastian, so I wanted to make sure of your safety for myself...” she looked around, “I care about you too, Master.”

“I'm fine, promise,” Sebastian said, a sincere smile appearing on his lips, “I'm a little sore but... not too sore.”

“Taah... good... your safety is of the utmost importance. My utmost importance...”

Such a strange thing to say when everyone else thought she was acting dangerous. Sebastian would even be lying if he said his heart wasn't racing right now. Katherine's bizarre mannerisms did not make for a trustworthy individual, but he was the one who called her here; he wanted to learn about her.

But before he could speak, he watched as Katherine pulled away, zooming over the candles in his room so that she could come over to his windows. Approaching her, he watched as she first palmed her hands upon his drawer, touching various things; namely Heinrich's Records, his stopwatch, and finally his phone. Grabbing it, she gently stroked her hands upon its sides and surface, brimming with curiosity over such an object. What, had she never seen a phone before?

“Katherine...?”

Once more she didn't answer him, this time floating over towards the windows proper. Grabbing his curtains, she pulled them closed, blocking out the night sky outside and basking the room in absolute shadows, save for the the many lit candles.

Then Katherine turned to face Sebastian, an amber light cast upon the side of her face. The darkness, the shadows, the reds, it all stood in stark contrast to her silvers and whites, and especially the leather straps that bound her eyes. The winds in the room flowed, billowing behind Katherine to the point that her hair and dress were fluttering about. She did not walk, instead hovering towards Sebastian as he stood in the center of his chamber. Once more she grabbed his face, the sweet odor of vanilla growing strong in the air. The fires of his candles seemingly exploded, their flames streaming tall like streaking lights, though the temperature within his bedroom did not increase. No, it remained at a calming warmth... or... was that warmth coming from Katherine?

Usually when he was with the White Dragon, the air felt cold around her, frigid even. It was to the point sometimes where he feared his blood would freeze in his veins! But now as he stood with her, he felt this warmth emanate from her body. It was inviting, much like the touches of all his drachenmagd.

“Mas-ter...”

“Katherine...”

She grabbed him again, her hands falling on his shoulders. And... my, what a powerful grip. Already used to being toyed with by Carmeline's powerful hands, Sebastian was shocked by how similar their grips were. It also reminded him of the monstrous strength Rodeline showed in the prison, so... were all the drachenmagds capable of such strength?

Glomp!

“Mm? Hmm...”

Well... this was something more his speed. A nice, warm hug up against the bosom of one of his maids. It happened so often, he sore he'd be capable of telling whose chest belonged to whose. Igrene and her firm, busty bosom. Selene and her more malleable busty breasts. Carmeline's easily being the firmest. Emiline being smaller than theirs, yet no less soft. Rodeline's softer, shapely chest, and the scent of cinnamon she carries with her. Ah... oh yes...

But where does Katherine compare to them? Well... her bosom was rounder, her chest sandwiching his head as she snuggled him in closer. The thin bodice of her uniform did little to hide her vanilla scent, and it also revealed the fact that she was not wearing a bra. Hmm... he was never a vanilla guy in the past, typically enjoying chocolate or strawberry more. But now? Hm... he was beginning to think otherwise.

Katherine's hand found the back of his head, ushering him deeper into her bosom as he too moved in. Groaning, Sebastian felt the desire within him balloon almost immediately as he began hugging back. It took everything in his power to remember why he called her here in the first place; to talk, to learn more about her. But as they stood here, hugging one another, he felt it all just... fade away.

Why bother? He already had an idea of why she was acting so strange. This 'primal' state that Larsine went through the other night... was Katherine afflicted with the same status? He hadn't meant to ignore her, if that's how she feels; she's just so weird! He can only see her at night, and she rarely sticks around for long. But... he didn't want her to keep speaking ill of her sisters, didn't want her to suffer emotionally as well. He was not his father – and he still couldn't stand the man – but he was still her Master. And just as he promised all the other maids thus far, he would make a promise to her as well.

He would be the best earl he could possibly be.

Grab.

“Hm? MMMFFF!?”

That tight grip increased in power, Katherine's hand forcing Sebastian deeper into her bosom. He groaned against her, while her airy breaths tickled his ear. The White Dragon's strong hand showed one aspect of her personality; when she wants something, she won't hold back. If anything, Katherine only escalates.

Reaching up, she grabbed the cleavage of her bodice, pulling it down to reveal her naked, bare breasts. She was more pale in comparison to her sisters, continuing with her ghostly allure. Not too pale mind you – she was no vampire to put it bluntly – but nowhere near as bright as her fair-skinned siblings. She felt as smooth and as flawless as they were however; the immaculate and elegant flesh that all the drachenmagd have. There are no exceptions.

Her nipples were a bright pink; he could see that in the darkness of the room. Puffy areola, with nipples that were inverted. Huh... that's unique. Bringing a hand up, Sebastian rested it beneath one of Katherine's breasts, cupping and lifting it up. Its weight was comparable to Selene's, its size too, though its shape was a tad bit rounder. Thumbs stroking along the curvature of her bosom, Sebastian leaned in closer, snuggling his head into her body.

But that's not all, for the deeper he nuzzled in, the more overpowering her scent became. Each drachenmagd smells so unique, and even when it was hard to pin-point – like with Igrene and Selene – he knew their bodies from smell alone. So when 'Selene' got in the tub with him earlier that day smelling of vanilla, he instantly knew something was amiss.

Selene with vanilla? Disgusting. Katherine with vanilla? Amazing.

“You smell nice,” Sebastian muttered as he squeezed her breast, “Mmmm... you feel nice too... and-- ah?”

Suddenly Katherine's hands came down to his face, resting on his cheeks to tip his gaze upwards. His brown eyes met the leather straps that keep her eyes bound, making it hard to read her. But... the look of docility remained, even as her face drifted in closer and closer.

Sebastian breathed in... her lips opened... his lips opened... her tongue came out... his tongue too... they touched one another. And then their lips met. They were kissing one another, like how they did in the courtyard before. But then, Katherine's hunger was wild and untamed; now, it was slow and sweet. The two were taking their time to feel out one another: how they felt, how they tasted, how they smelled; everything.

But even among the audible smacking of their lips, Sebastian felt himself being pushed back slowly. Falling upon his bed, the young earl continued his liplock with Katherine, even as it started to get messy. Spit dribbled from their lips to ooze upon their chins; the White Dragon's in particular.

She was more uncouth in the art of kissing, but that's not a knock against her, no. It's... another curious quirk that makes her unique; her own personal attribute. He was learning about her slowly, far more than words ever could share. She may be quiet, but her body spoke a thousand words.

Her body...

Katherine pulled back, standing before Sebastian as he stared at her entranced. She continued saying nothing, instead reaching down to grab the skirt of her uniform, pulling it up and up. Not only was she not wearing a bra, but she was not wearing panties either. Sebastian looked down towards her milky-white legs, and the plump figure of her body. Thighs so smooth and round, hips meant for bearing children, slightly shaven silver-white pubic hairs that rested upon her womanhood, and her womanhood itself. A steady stream of juices slid down her inner thigh, falling off towards the floor.

Sebastian's eyes gazed back up, staring at her tits as they remained exposed for his viewing pleasure... but he did not remain there for long either. His eyes meant the leather straps of Katherine's eyes once more, her audible breathing continuing to fill the air.

She moved in close, clambering upon the bed in order to join her Master. When she did, her wings gave a flap, causing the curtains of his mattress to fall close, blocking out the world outside. He could see the amber lights of the candles, glowing in a sea of darkness as if carried by ghosts themselves. Their once powerful cinnamon scent had long since been drowned out by the odor of vanilla.

Two fingers. Sebastian brought over two fingers, stroking them along Katherine's cunt. His touch alone was enough to send a jolt through her, causing the White Dragon's pants quicken. Getting a reaction out of her, the young earl continued toying with her body, her deft fingers stroking left and right. He knew how to apply just enough pressure that it made her pussy turn a heated red, creating more of that sweet-smell nectar of hers.

“So warm and hot... I...” Sebastian whispered, though his voice trailed off.

He was never shy when it came to pleasing his drachenmagd, so why should now be any different? Bringing his gaze down, he leered at her aroused cunt, being drawn in both by the vanilla odor her body naturally produced, as well as the sight of her own arousal. How hot her pussy was... just begging to be... tasted. Drool oozed out of Sebastian's mouth as the rush of hunger steadily took over. He leaned in, second by second, inch by inch, and his nose came just shy of touching her.

Sniiifffff...

The audible sound of him smelling her... Katherine let out an audible exhale herself. Such erotic energies, only compounded when his mouth opened. He didn't wait, didn't hesitate. He just moved in and...

“Mmmffff...”

Succulent... oozing... warm... juices. They came flowing into his mouth as he tasted from her, his lips sealing upon her cunt. Katherine herself shook in place, the feeling of her Master's lips upon her bringing instant euphoria. And then there was his tongue, which parted her folds to slide their way straight into her core. Her unbridled taste was unlimited here, filling him with a rush of vanilla that was unmatched by any pudding, any ice cream, any anything. The immense pleasure she endured under his cunnilingus caused her body to shake, her legs quivering as if she'd fall over. But Sebastian's hands latched upon her legs, first to hold her in place, and then to further along his sensual groping.

Hands so soft, so tender, stroked along her thighs. Katherine sucked air in through her nostrils as her wings fluttered, and her tail slithered about. Her Master knew how to touch a woman. It coaxed out even more of her sensual fluids, her delicious odor almost enough to choke the air. But her Master was not pleased with just her legs; his hands eventually cupped around to grope her ass as well. Squeezing it, lifting it, letting it drop, all as pleasure rushed through her form.

Katherine leaned back, her eyes gazing skyward as her legs wobbled, and a... noise left her lips. Yes, that's the best way to describe it as; a noise. It wasn't quite a moan... but he assumed it was. It sounded like... like...

“Skskssksskshsshsh!”

And then she shuttered, her body rumbling as a wave rocked her. Just what was that? It didn't sound human at all, it sounded... reptilian. Of all the maids who were so feminine with their voices, Katherine stood out by not sounding feminine at all. And yet, Sebastian wasn't deterred, nor was his manhood.

Still drooling over himself with a combination of his spit and Katherine's juices, the young earl gazed down to between his legs. His cock throbbed in the soft fibers of his night pants, the pain he felt lashing out. So much blood pumped within him, begging, nay, demanding that he took his Housekeeper right here and now. But he hesitated... why? He didn't really know, nor did he have an answer.

Katherine didn't wait, however.

Her hands fell on Sebastian's shoulders, pushing her Master down so that hey could lay flat on the bed. Gazing up with quivering eyes, he watched as she guided her tail down between her legs, sliding it beneath the hem of his night pants. Inch by inch she pulled the garment down, revealing his throbbing member which flicked to life as soon as it was freed. The cool yet warm air of the bedroom graced his cock, garnering a moan from him as he stared down towards it. But then his eyes snapped up, meeting Katherine's leather-bound face, and the coy smile she had on her lips.

Her tail coiled around his cock, allowing him to feel the smooth, silver scales that adorned it. It felt as nice on him as a hand, and she controlled it with expert ease. Aiming his length up with her pussy, Sebastian found his eyes crossed between his throbbing member, and the sensual yet demure smile she had resting on her face. He wasn't sure which would break first, but...

Squurrlch! Pop!

“Aaah!”

Falling back, every inch of Sebastian's veiny penis slid straight into Katherine's moist cunt. And really, 'moist' didn't even begin to describe it. There were many 'slick' noises and 'pops', mixing together in their ears as his cock sat cradled within her body. Katherine was a surprisingly wet dragoness, something she shared with her sister, Nadine. As she sank down towards his waist – their bodies connecting with very little space between them – Sebastian found himself gasping. Their sweat was mixing, and the juices of her cunt were tangling around his cock. Along with the popping bubbles, it was as if Sebastian heard her speaking to him.

The deepest core of her body was pretty much on fire, and that fire drove her to move. Unlike her sisters who were all so very controlled with their movements, Katherine was not. She began moving up and down less out of elegance, but more out of hungered need and desire. For her sisters it took a little while to ramp up to this level, but Katherine was riding him without hesitation. Who knows how long she'd be allowed to keep such pleasure?

“Aaah! Haaaah! Aaahhnn! Skssksksksksksksksksk!”

Her moans continued filling the air, her hips increasing in speed and pace. Her plump ass bounced and wobbled as well, with Sebastian laying there beneath her. Reading her face, Katherine's once sensual expression shifted into something more desperate. Yes, it was the same face Larsine had the other night; this desperate, desperate need. So desperate in fact that--

“HAAHNNN!?”

Katherine tensed up... she came a little...

Her body fell forward, surrounding Sebastian in the valley of her tits as she tried to regain control over her lower body. Taking this as his opportunity, the young earl reached his hands around, grabbing a handful of her ass; one in each hand. His grip was tight too, squeezing and clenching her buttocks as it spilled through the cracks of his hands. Taken aback, Katherine's expression grew wide, her mouth agape with shock.

She looked down, reading his panting expression. Neither said a word, but with Sebastian's guiding hands, Katherine began riding his cock at a more genial pace. It allowed her to feel every inch of his dick; its grooves, its glands, its veins, its creases, its everything. The head of his member kept kissing up against her womb, again, and again, and again. That state of euphoria once more washed over her, causing Katherine to bite her bottom lip.

She wanted this for so long...

Her head moved in, and Sebastian's moved forward to meet her. Still riding his dick, her tongue once more slipped from her lips, meeting Sebastian's tongue. They licked and kissed one another, said kisses suddenly ballooning. Sebastian began thrusting up into Katherine, popping their lips from one another so that the White Dragon could howl against the air. Her Master may be small, but he had such manly thrusts. They pushed his cock as deep into her body as it could go, and having been taught by her sisters, he knew how to thrust skillfully. They weren't wild, weren't random, having angles and precision. Such precision that had Katherine melting, and Sebastian as well.

His dick was swelling, filling the space even tighter within her cunt. Her voice quivering, the White Dragon knew exactly what was coming next; he was about to cum. Realizing this, Katherine began riding his cock harder and harder, the mattress beneath them quaking. But Sebastian was prepared for this; Selene, Emiline, Carmeline, just to name a few. Bracing himself, he allowed Katherine to do as he pleased, enduring the impact of her body over and over again. Flesh to flesh, bodies clapping and melting, their sweat mixing, their juices combining, all of it without end. And, and...

“AH!?”

Followed by...

“HAAAHHHNNNN!!!”

Katherine clung to Sebastian, hugging his head deep into her bosom as she let out such loud moans. They shook the room, while her Master blessed her body with his virulent seed. Like a roaring rocket, a thick stream of white cum came splashing into her body, coating her walls, and womb, and everything! Biting her bottom lip, Katherine didn't hold herself back either, allowing her own orgasm to come washing over the both of them. That thick, vanilla orgasm sputtered from her cunt, mixing with his cum to stain their bodies and his bed. All the while, Katherine kept her grip tight on Sebastian's body, hugging him near and dear. It took a bit out of him to look up, but when he did – when his face met Katherine's face – he saw...

A smile... upturned eyebrow... clear features. Katherine looked content, as if she had been waiting for this for so very, very long. But Sebastian wasn't pleased with just this. His hand reached up, grabbing upon the leather straps of on her face. Even though he knew what would likely happen if he removed them, the young earl went through with it regardless. He pulled the straps straight off her face.

Katherine's white eyes met his brown ones... and then she began pulling away. Gasping, Sebastian wondered if she was pleased with just the one round, and if she'd make her leave. He was wrong; she was just getting comfortable.

Entranced, Sebastian watched as Katherine removed uniform. He read every detail of her body; from the small of her back to the curvature of her buttocks. Her braided, silver-white hair laid perfectly along her back, her wings spread out as if to expose her body. Her maid uniform in hand, she caused a clothes hangar to magically appear from thin air. Attaching her uniform to it, she hung the hangar upon a nearby coat rack, then turned to face Sebastian in all of her naked splendor. All that remained on her was her maid headdress, and her thigh-high socks.

Oh... his manhood was stirring again.

Slowly Katherine returned to the bed, her movements restrained despite her removed eye covering. Sebastian expected her to start touching her, but instead she moved past him, coming up to the bedpost of his mattress. Laying her back against it, Katherine opened her legs, her hands resting upon her pelvis as if to present her womanhood to him.

Her cum oozing...

Sopping wet...

Heatedly throbbing...

Womanhood.

His primal need driving him, Sebastian made his way towards Katherine on his knees. He said nothing, and the look in his eyes even appeared hollowed out. Yes, not one thought was going through his head, because there was nothing needed to think about. With his cock reaching its zenith yet again, and the draw of vanilla odor upon his very soul, Sebastian captured Katherine in his arms. She reached back out for him, her arms scooping under his arms to bring him in for a tight embrace. With her breasts pressing hard against his chest, and his vigorous cock already standing to attention, there was nothing left but for her to accept him.

And she did... without hesitation...

Schlunk!

“AAAAHHAAAHHNN!!! SKSKSKSKKHHSSH!!!”

It slid in, pushing straight down to the hilt, rutting the two of them together. Sebastian's were pinned down besides Katherine's head, keeping her trapped between his smaller body. It gave him the perfect view of her face, unobstructed by shadows and darkness. Silver-white hair pulled back, he saw white eyes that were clear and wide, that is until...

THRUST!

PAT!

“AAHAAHN!?”

When he slammed into her, drawing out those whorish moans, he caused her eyes to constrict. Her mouth remained open however, her pussy tightening its vice-like hold upon his cock. It wasn't tight enough though that he couldn't retreat, pulling back ever so slowly, before slamming back in.

And then he did it again.

And then he did it again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

With every thrust Sebastian's body grew faster, his moans louder, and the pleasure greater. They were a thumping mass of flesh, sweat splattering the both of them as their heat turned greater than that of the candles around them. Sebastian's rigid cock battered down any defenses Katherine had, pounding her deeper into this bed.

Her audible moans filled the air, mixing with his, and making the flames on the candles dance. It was as if she was controlling them, making them wiggle and waver, without fear of his room catching fire. As if Sebastian had eyes to care about such things, not with how he was pounding deeper into her pussy.

His hands came sliding down from the bed where they latched upon her hips, keeping her in place as he kept thrusting. It took Katherine aback, her eyes once again widening, while he thrusted in and up into her body. Her lower torso arose with his every thrust, his dick scratching and scraping upon her pussy in all sorts of new, unique ways. It made her cunt twitch, her clit throb, her body's heat exploding once more. And Sebastian? He continued pounding deeper into her as well, even biting into his bottom lip as if to relieve some of the tension he felt.

It was coming! It was coming! It was coming! His balls drew up close to his body, his semen starting to surge through his length. One more thrust, two more thrusts, three more thrusts! His each pound lifted her higher and higher.

Again and again, more and more, delirious confusion in the rush of sex. Goodness, it was captivating, and at some point in time, Katherine had lifted her leg, giving him even more access to her body. Sebastian did not hesitate to abuse that access either, making sure to rut as deep into her body as he could, kissing his cock straight up to her womb. And when he felt that barrier push back, he--

“Gah!?”

She felt it; every inch of it. Thick and hot semen, pouring deep into her womb. Ah... it was like he was injecting her full of his love. Yes, that's the best way to describe it in her mind; he loved her, and his orgasm was proof of it. As it filled her up with pleasure and realization, that knot within her own belly undid itself. Like a gushing waterfall, feminine cum came slithering down, marring Sebastian's legs and bed in her orgasmic fragrance.

That's... two loads he gave her, isn't it? And all of it was for her. None for Igrene, or Selene, or Emiline, or anyone else. It was all for her...

Sebastian pulled back, his cock slipping out of her spent cunt. Gazing upon the aftermath of his work, he watched as cum dribbled from her spent pussy, further staining the bed sheets beneath him. Not only that, but Katherine was rubbing her belly, soothingly feeling the warmth of his seed within her body. Sebastian himself wobbled as he sat up on his knees, trying to parse information in his head as he finally came back from his sexual high.

Came back... where he fell forward, straight into Katherine's body.

Plap!

“Oooooh... shoot... that... that was a bad idea...” Sebastian whispered.

And why? Well, because of his body! During the sex, he was rushing on a high that made all the pain go away. But now that said sex was over, he came crashing back to the reality of having a sore body that still needed to get mend itself. At the very least, he had the soft, sweaty and tender body of Katherine beneath him, her breasts in particular better than any pillow he could ask for.

Smiling blissfully herself, Katherine placed her hand upon the back of Sebastian's head, coaxing him deeper into her chest as she soothingly stroked him. He didn't hesitate, nuzzling up to her with the same affection of a cat, much to her enjoyment.

“Eheheheheh... you're so small and cute, Master,” Katherine said as she closed her eyes, sinking into the blissful afterglow, “I wish to... experience more of this...”

“I learned a lot about you tonight,” Sebastian whispered back as his hands came in to grope her chest, “But I still... feel like you are a mystery to me...” he looked up, his brown eyes meeting her white ones, “Why are you... why do you do the things you do? Why do you try to turn me against Igrene?”

“We both want what is best for you,” Katherine claimed, “We just disagree on what that means. I want you to find Klaus' diary. Igrene does not.”

“Why...?”

“Igrene... fears what you may learn within its pages. She thinks it will turn you against us.”

“Wh... what? What's in that book?” Sebastian asked, confused.

Everything,” Katherine answered, “And yet... I know not what exactly either. I never read Klaus' diary; he kept it a secret from all of us. But weeks before his death, I accompanied him to the family mausoleum, where he hid it somewhere within it.”

“The family... mausoleum? We have a mausoleum?”

“The graveyard is a lie, Master. Placed there for show, while the true bodies rest beneath. We cannot let outsiders sully the sacred Faust family with their dirty hands, so the graveyard was erected for show.”

“Is that what you meant by... the mausoleum being a lie?”

“Igrene is a master of speech, answering your questions honestly, whilst hiding the truth back. She never lies to you, and yet she tells you only what she wants you to know. In her eyes, ignorance is bliss, but I do not agree. I think you're strong enough to handle the weight of your status, and if it ever comes down to it, you will choose us.”

“But...? No... no I don't...” he shook his hed, “Igrene wouldn't...”

He closed his eyes, trying to justify in his head Igrene's actions. If what Katherine said was true, then the Red Serpent really was manipulating him. Why didn't she just tell him in the first place they had a mausoleum whenever he asked about the graveyard? Unless... wait...

He asked about a the graveyard, not the mausoleum. Technically, she wouldn't need to tell him about said mausoleum if he didn't ask for it.

No... that's... no... not Igrene. He didn't want to believe it; he refused to believe it! Igrene had been nothing but helpful to him; without her nurturing guidance, he wouldn't be as strong as he was now. And, yeah, he wasn't a mighty masculine man like most men in the Faust family were, but he was a far cry from the meek young man he was upon his arrival. If Igrene really was keeping him ignorant, then were her nurturing feelings also nothing more than a means to an end? Did she really care for him, or was he nothing more than a means to an end; a force that kept her and her sister's still alive?

He didn't want to think that. And yet...

“You don't believe me, do you?” Katherine whispered, drawing his eyes back to read his conflicting expression.

“It's not that, I just... Katherine... I don't...”

“It's okay, Master,” she whispered whilst rubbing his face, “I'm not angered. You require proof to Igrene's hidden deception. Well...” her eyes closed, “The Dragon Key. Igrene has it. She has taken it from you.”

Right, the Dragon Key; the only way for him to enter the estate's laboratory and basement. He hadn't even thought to see if it was still in his room following his night with Mylene, Nadine and Larsine! It was still on him during their foursome, meaning it should be somewhere in this room. But if he'd been out for a day following said foursome, then that gave Igrene unlimited time to do whatever it is she pleased with that key.

What was in Klaus' dairy that sent his Head-Housemaid through such dazzling lengths to keep it from him? None of the drachenmagd even knew where it was save for Katherine, and the White Dragon was only aware of its location! Sebastian just wanted to learn of his father's secrets, to know why he left him and his mother. But due to all of Igrene's actions, he began questioning if it was just an account of his days, or if the secrets within were deeper than that.

Perhaps the Red Serpent was right; she only wanted to find it first in order to soften the blow he'd feel upon reading the truth. Or maybe... the truth was more critical than that.

“Do not fret, Master. In due time, you will find it, and you will learn the truth,” Katherine said in a reassuring manner as she continued stroking his head.

“No... no! No... I don't...” he shook his head as he pulled back from the White Dragon, taking her aback, “I don't believe you!”

“Do you not believe me? Or do you not want to believe me?” the Housekeeper asked, her expression looking visibly upset.

“The key... Igrene wouldn't... no...” he fell out of the bed, landing on his feet, “The Dragon Key is here, it has to be! She wouldn't hide something like it from me, I know she wouldn't! It has to... be...”

Looking away from the bed, Sebastian's eyes befell his drawer, which is where he usually placed his things before going to sleep. His phone, his stopwatch, Heinrich's Records: they were all right where they should be. However, the Dragon Key was no among them. He palmed at the surface of his drawer as if it would materialize from out of thin air but... no...

It was gone.

“No... no...” he whispered ash is hand brushed upon his drawer, his eyes closing shut, “No! Igrene, don't do this to--”

Chink!

Eyes opening, he realized he had accidentally knocked his stopwatch off his drawer. Picking it up from off the floor, he held it tightly in his hand but... it was incredibly hot. It burned his hand as if it would leave a wound, but his flesh did not sear or melt... nor could he pull away.

“Master...?” Katherine called as she walked up behind him.

Confused by the strange way his watch was acting, Sebastian popped open its top to gaze upon its gears and numbers. This time when the numbers flashed red, he noticed it. They were intense; glowing, pulsating and blinking like lights on a cityscape. The numbers even flowed towards him like some sort of holographic image! He couldn't pull away; its as if it was some sort of human magnet!

Katherine looked over his shoulder.

The watch exploded.

4