Drachenmagd #25
748 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pseudomonarchia Daemonum

“Haaah... huh... haaah... uuhh... haaaahh... huuuhh!”

She had... a perfect little mouth. It sealed around his length, tight warm, and wet. When she sucked, it was with a vacuum-like force that pulled his dick deeper into her mouth, like she was trying to draw the seed from straight out of his balls.

Her tongue did not lay idle either, being just as torturous as the rest of her mouth. It licked his dick, running along the sides, the bottom, the top, the head, and back again. But it did so sloooowly, as if abusing him for something he had done earlier. He didn't take her for the retribution-seeking type, nor had he done something to incur her wrath as far as he could tell, but it only served to prove Adeline's words true.

The Drachenmagd were a possessive bunch.

“Haaah... s-slow down, I... nnghh!? Katherine and I... haaah! I'm just...! Mmph!?”

But she wouldn't slow down, wouldn't give him the chance to regain his strength. This weakened form of his after his night with the White Dragon was easy pickings, and the dragoness currently between his legs gleefully abused this. Her hands kept firm to his lap, pressing and holding him in place as her tongue continued its brutal assault. The licking, the sucking, the clicking; over and over and over again. The young earl hadn't even realized he was drooling until a bit of cold saliva fell upon his chest, matting down the white button-up shirt he was wearing.

She savored his taste, indulged in it. The way her tongue brushed his veins and glands, swirled around the tip, before stroking along its underside was like a naughty girl licking her popsicle clean. Drool even came slithering and sliding down her chin, infused with her Master's taste as it fell to the floor. Her nostrils flared too, audibly smelling his body as she sank down deeper... and deeper... and deeper upon his dick.

Her fellatio was slow and arduous, leaving her Master quivering as he tried to keep up with it. She remembered hearing from Mylene how he abused her mouth once, his own kinky punishment in a way. But right now, her Master could barely stand against her own oral, despite it egging him on. What? Had Katherine drained him that much last night? Or was it more because of Selene and their usual trysts in the morning? She could taste both of her sisters on his dick so...

Ah... it matters now. He belongs to her right now. Aaaallll heeerrrrsss...

“Haaaahah... haaaahh haaaaah!”

His panting was quickening, his blood rushing; was he about to cum? No, not exactly; his stamina was far better than that! But it certainly made his dick more impressive, its length and width increasing within her tight mouth. A moan of her own left her lips and she wiggled her hips, while her head began to bob softly upon him.

Dirty and lewd cock sucking noises began echoing out, filling the usually silent walls of his private study. She pulled back, suckling on the first two or three inches of his dick, while her dainty fingers stroked off the rest. She knew where to squeeze, how to press, and what speed to go at, all in order to keep him teetering on the edge of ecstasy.

And she enjoyed every moment of it, every moment of his suffering. How his eyes swelled, his cheeks would puff, his quick moans getting higher in pitch and louder as well. What happened to all that masculinity he had spent these months honing? Was it gone, or just placed away as she took him on this sensual ride? Hmmm... such delicious moans too; they spurned her to increase the power of her sucking, her head sinking once again to push his cock straight into her tight little throat.

“Gulp!”

“Aaaahahhaah! Hggnnh!?”

Such a tight throat, and she controlled it with shear mastery. It clenched on his length, squeezing around his dick and holding it hostage within her. If she kept pulling, oh, she'd make his cock her meal. Considering how much she relished in his taste, he wouldn't be surprised if she did just that. Hah! Her Master's dick was being swallowed, and he was doing absolutely nothing to stop it. Nadine and Carmeline were right; a hidden masochist did exist beneath his cute surface.

“Slow doowwwwnn! Please! I can barely ta--”

“Gulp! Glp!”

“GMMPH!?”

Wasn't she the sweet one? Well, among her fellow drachenmagd, he'd argue she, Rodeline and Faline were the sweetest! Especially when compared to the likes of Mylene, Nadine, and Adeline! But here she was, drawing him in deeper like some sort of torture, keeping him hanging before falling over in an amazing climax. She wanted to abuse him, torment him, tease him, eat him, and leave nothing left! Not until she was done, of course, not until--

EEAARRR!!!

“Hallo, Master!”

“I-Igrene! Haaah! What... what are you doing here...? Mmmh?”

“Hm?”

Her green eyes zeroed in on her Master, reading his quivering face as he struggled to catch up to her standards. The drool stain on his shoulder, the way his chair was slightly off angle and pulled back, the intense blush on his cheeks and his quivering eyes... yes, they weren't alone. Someone else was here among them, a realization that had Igrene sighing in a manner that was mixed between annoyance and laughter, finding a bit of comedy in this sort of situation. However, she was just as quick to regain her elegant demeanor, approaching her Master with her hands on her hips.

“Who's there? Selene or Mylene?” Igrene asked, to which her Master sheepishly grinned back.

“It's neither of those,” Sebastian answered, his voice squeaking, before he suddenly, “Ahah!?”

There's this little moment in her Master's climax that Igrene absolutely adores. His eyes get wide briefly, he locks up entirely, his mouth spreads out wide, and he jerks up right with his hips. She's experienced it, her sisters have experienced it, and whoever it was between his legs was experiencing right now.

Yup, straight into her mouth.

His cock met its absolute zenith, becoming so hard one could confuse it for a hot metal rod. It pulsated and throbbed, then shot and exploded, sending copious amounts of his fertile seed straight into his dragoness' mouth. She hummed and moaned around him, the sound of it finally keying Igrene to who it was between their Master's legs. Gotta say, it was rather surprising!

“Haaaahhahahahaaaaa...”

Sebastian fell back in his chair as his climax receded, his eyes still briefly dazed with euphoria. All the while, the lover between his legs finally arose, revealing herself to her sibling. Her short black hair bounced, her violet clothes seemed to sparkle, and she had a most pleased expression on her face.

It was Larsine, her eyes closed and mouth in a joyous smile as she held Sebastian's cum between her thin lips. Her tail was wagging like a dog, and her tongue was licking her lips in a hungry manner. She didn't swallow her bounty, not yet; she still wanted to savor it. Letting it sit on her tongue, swish, swash and swirl around, all as her light moans continued filling the air. It wasn't until she took in a deep breath and exhaled that she finally...

Gulp...

Swallowed it down.

“Perfektion...” Larsine remarked as her eyes opened, gazing across Sebastian's desk to come meet her sister's eyes, “Igrene? Is something the matter?”

“Ara ara, Larsine. I see you've gotten over your skittishness around Master Sebastian,” the Red Serpent remarked, to which their Master could be heard groaning aloud.

“Haaaahahagghh... I'll say,” he muttered whilst trying to recoil from such an intense blowjob, “It's like she was trying to suck the soul straight out of me.”

“Oh! Hah hah! I wouldn't say that much, Master!” said the Valet as she turned to face him, her starlit eyes glowing once again as her lips curled into a wider smile, “If I sucked the soul out of you, there's no way Emiline, Selene or Katherine would forgive me! Hah! I think they'd want to keep you for themselves, personally!” she then cocked her head, gazing down upon his slowly softening penis, “Oh! Let me button and zip up your pants!”

“What!? No no no!” Sebastian said whilst placing his hand on her shoulder, stopping her in place, “I can do that myself, thank you! Besides... if I can't say no to Selene when she does it, I know I won't be able to say no to you once you get on your knees again...”

“Oh... ah... verdammt...”

And just to make sure Larsine didn't attempt again... or Igrene for that matter, Sebastian quickly stuffed away his manhood and pulled up his pants, zipping everything up so that he could at least look presentable. Didn't do anything about the smell though, with his sweat and cum still lingering from him, not to mention Larsine's natural odor. But at least now he could ignore it... to an extent. He had Igrene here anyway, his eyes refocusing on her.

Despite what he said earlier, the young earl already knew why she was here.

“So... did you bring it?” Sebastian asked, to which the Red Serpent nodded, her hand moving to her back in order to produce-- “Wow...”

The Greater Gehenna Bestiary, as written by Johann Georg Faust.

The book was unlike any other book Sebastian had seen thus far from the estate. While many books within his library were far older than him, this book seemed older than the majority of them. Heinrich's Records wasn't the original copy, instead being a remake created by Faline sometime in the past fifty or so years, explaining why it still looked pristine. This book however appeared far, far older than that, instead looking as if it had spent a solid 80 or even 90 years stuck in storage. So Sebastian was very gentle with the tome, holding it in a precocious manner as he twisted it one way and then the other.

“This is it, right?” Sebastian asked as he looked up at Igrene, who nodded back at him with a smile.

“Correct, this is it; Master Johann's bestiary,” the Red Serpent explained, “Master Johann was Master Heinrich's son, and the second Earl of Faust following. He – much like his father – was a young man with an insatiable hunger for knowledge, and thus spent a majority of his years traveling the world as a scholar. By the time he returned to take his father's place as earl, he had amassed a wealth of knowledge, and created this book.”

“Wow... my great ancestor,” Sebastian whispered in awe, his hand brushing the surface of the book.

It's always odd learning about the things his family did, for a certain part of Sebastian still saw himself more as a Milieus than he did a Faust... but only at times. As the people of the city grew more accustomed to him, he heard the name 'Master Faust' more often than not, which further muddled things. Even his maids referred to him more as a Faust as oppose to a Milieus... though he never stopped to correct them.

But enough of that...

This book... within these pages he hoped to find the answers he sought. Between Heinrich's Records and Zeit's Memoirs, Sebastian found himself struggling to come to an answer on the birth realm of his maids. Were they truly demons, or did they come from somewhere else? What even is this 'Gehenna' that laid on the surface of this tome? With an added source from Johann, Sebastian hoped to finally get to the bottom of things and move on from this.

More than anything, he wanted to clear from his mind Zeit's final words.

They are demons, you fool! Aackchh!? E-e-eternally bound to eviscerate your s-s-soul when your death comes!

Yeah... those words.

Just thinking about it had Sebastian shivering, though he was just as quick to dismiss them. He needed to stop second-guessing his maids and finally put this to rest. But not before looking up at Igrene, giving her one of his trademark beaming smiles.

“Thank you so very, very much! This takes a load off of my shoulders.”

My, her heart melted upon hearing such sincere praise. She blushed and smiled, her green eyes closing, and really, when her Master acted so cute, how could she not desire to eat him herself? But of course, Sebastian had quite a good bit of studying to catch up on, something else that brought her pleasure.

For him to better himself...

“Now could you two please leave?” Sebastian asked, though he chuckled softly, “I don't want to come off as rude, but... I often find myself struggling to read whenever you're near. Considering how I also struggle to say 'no'... heh heh... can you blame me?”

“Of course not, Master,” Igrene said as she and Larsine gave him a bow, “We'll get out of your hair and leave you to your studies. Please, don't overtax yourself.”

“I promise, I wont,” Sebastian said.

The two left soon after, exiting into the hall and closing it shut behind them. However, they did not leave the chamber quite yet. No, Igrene and Larsine stood outside of it, leering at the door in a sharp, almost intense manner as their expressions grew more... pensive.

“What is Master doing?” Larsine asked, “Why did you give him that book?”

“He wanted to know if we had a book on monsters within the estate,” Igrene answered whilst leaning on her hand, “I procured it for him, of course, as I should. But I wonder why he desires such a thing. He seems... curious for reasons I cannot explain. I wonder if that accursed Watchmaker has anything to do with it. His final words were... damning, if I do say so myself.”

“You don't think...?”

“Of course not,” the Head-Housemaid replied with a smile, “Master Sebastian is a good boy. He'll make the right decision.”

Larsine shook, wishing to say something, but ultimately nodded in an accepting manner. Yes, Igrene was right; their Master was a good boy, and he will make the right decision. All she must do is serve him to the best of her abilities. That is her role in life, and that is all that matters.

So Larsine broke away from Igrene, leaving the Head-Housemaid to continue lingering outside of Sebastian's door in a thoughtful manner. There were things she wanted to say, just to confirm what she was thinking in regards to her Master... but she ultimately did not. Whatever choice he did make, she knew it would be the correct one.

Still... she had to wonder how much this new knowledge may... sway things...

All the while, Sebastian slid over his various books, opening Heinrich's Records to the last page he was on, specifically in regards to Mephistopheles herself. From what Heinrich claimed about her, she was half-woman, half-snake; an echidna from Greek mythology. Gotta admit it; Sebastian was an ignorant man, for he did not know what an echidna was outside of the real-world animal, and of course a certain red one everybody's familiar with! So this... mythical echidna flew right over his head.

He hoped Johann's bestiary would help him learn. Sure, he could only look it up online, but with someone so important and tied to his family's lineage, he felt it was best to get an opinion from someone who was a member of said family.

So the Greater Gehenna Bestiary it was, resting on his desk between Heinrich's Records and Zeit's Memoirs. The tome was large, for it seemingly contained knowledge on every mythical creature known about at that point in time. From the well-known likes of beings such as vampires and werebeasts, to lesser known monsters like inaris and dullahans, to even more obscure creatures like a jorou-gumo!

So... yeah, there was a lot here! The tome was massive to contain all of this as well, with Sebastian wondering if he could possibly use its a bludgeoning tool if need be. It wasn't as heavy as a brick... but only by a little bit.

Still, all these pages were nothing; Sebastian needed to focus on discovering the true nature of an echidna. So he once again pulled open Heinrich's Records, reading that which he read previously.

However... that's the last thing human about her; her entire upper body. Everything from the waist below was covered in those multi-colored scales, with only a strange, elegant belt to differentiate the two halves. It was such a large tail as well, which slithered on the ground like a reptilian beast.

She wasn't human. She was half woman, half snake.

I was astonished by the woman before me. The amazing beauty of her upper-half, the monstrous size of her lower-half, and the somewhat embarrassed expression she had on her face. I stood before an echidna; the monstrous beast spoken of in Greek mythology, but she was not horrifying in the least bit.

Multi-colored scales... and from what Heinrich claimed, each color on said scales were shared by the eleven drachenmagd: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, brown, pink, black, and white. At least this somewhat explained why the drachenmagd all owned such different coloring... though that didn't explain why they all looked so vastly different.

To get that answer, he shifted his gaze over to the book on Gehenna's beasts. It took a bit of fumbling to search through it, for it seems as if the art of having a good table of contents had not yet existed quite yet. It read more like a mismatched glossary, with various bullet points that broke off into bullet points that lead to different pages, all seemingly stitched together at random. Maybe he should have asked Faline to update this book too.

But, no, focus...

If there's one thing Heinrich's Records and Zeit's Memoirs shared in common, its the fact that they both referred to Mephistopheles as an echidna. In Heinrich's eyes, she was a woman of undeniable beauty who was also shy and demure. The fact that she was half-snake seemed to matter not in his eyes. But to Zeit, she was a monstrous creature, one who had enough power to send both him and Oden tumbling into earth all by herself.

Well... only Johann could bring a bit of closure to this little debate. Who was Mephistopheles the echidna? Well, spreading open the book before him as he finally discovered her exact page, Sebastian pulled it open to read in all bold letters;

'ECHIDNA, THE MOTHER OF MONSTERS'

That last bit jolted Sebastian a bit.

'Mother of monsters'? What the hell did that mean? Like... actual monsters? Creatures and beasts that roam the night in search of flesh to eat and kill? Or the kind who bewitch and subdue, drawing people away, never to be seen again. Heh... or maybe he was once again over thinking things; Johann was a man from over a hundred years ago, so he was bound to have a different thought process in comparison to him. Still, Sebastian continued, needing to get to the bottom of this.

An echidna is a reptilian-type beast that is a part of the lamia family of monsters. Great in size and scale, they – much like all lamia – are half-human, half-snake hybrids. Among the hierarchy of lamia, their powers reign supreme, looming over those of nagas as well as medusas.

And there is a very good reasoning for this.

Within the pages of Greek mythology, you'd hear of Echidna, the creature with whom the monster Typhon bore many of Greek's legendary monsters. Cerberus, the minotaur, and hydra, just to name a few. However, upon further studies, I have learned that this was not one She-Viper who bore these beasts, but many who were merely all compiled into one great monster. An echidna is not one woman, but instead an entire race – though small – consisting of aforementioned powerful lamia.

One would be forgiven for mistaking an echidna as a typical lamia, for unlike their sister-species the medusa, they do not have snakes for hair, nor do their gazes turn men to stone. However, investigate further and you will see just how vast the gap of power there is between an echidna and other lamia of her race.

An echidna typically makes her lair far from the eyes of others unlike other lamia, making their race incredibly antisocial, and incredibly rare. It seems that at some point in Gehenna's past, echidnas were hunted and driven near extinction, leaving not but the incredibly powerful – or the incredibly lucky – alive. This led to their distant and hard to find lairs, with the number of echdinas remaining also being incredibly small.

The reasoning for this seems to be simple; echidnas are far too powerful a race to merely be allowed to roam the fields of Gehenna otherwise. Studies indicate this to be the reason for their hunting by decree of a King Beleth sometime in Gehenna's past, but further studies are required to fully understand this.

I do believe this to be the case however, due in part to an echidnas wondrous ability to produce life. However, unlike all creatures who produce children of the same race and species of themselves, echidnas do not. Echidnas have an incredibly unusual yet fantastic ability. When they lay their clutch of eggs, only one such hatchling will be an echidna. The other clutch of eggs shall hatch into all sorts of beasts and monsters. Dragons, minotaurs, succubi, arthopods; there are no limits to what a mother echidna can produce. It appears to be at random, though more powerful echidna have been noted as being artisans, with some claiming that they can bless their offspring with unique looks and attributes all their own.

Because of this, it's not uncommon for creatures of wildly different races, species and looks to still consider themselves family, for they may in fact share an echidna as a mother. It is also this ability why I assume they were hunted and killed in the first place. While some historians may claim it was to stop a race of echidnas from rising and possibly overthrowing the ruling classes of Gehenna, I instead believe it was an arms race of sorts. The ability to produce whatever creature you need is a powerful ability in its own right. If one were to have a mighty echidna under their whims to control, they'd be able to have an army of creatures beneath them at their beck and call. Such a power is one that a powerful ruler would not wish to be shared with a rival. Thus I believe centuries ago that the ruling classes of Gehenna attempted to one up one another by first gaining a mighty echidna under their servitude, and then slaughtering all others.

Fortunately, due to an echidna's ability to produce more of their own species in their first-born, their race has not gone extinct. However, from what I have studied, those of the echidna race that remain now are a seemingly reclusive and docile type of being, lacking the sexual vivaciousness and sensual allure their species once had. I blame this on the over hunting they suffered in the past having morphed their personalities. However, their beguiling beauty remains the same.

Okay, whoa, he really needed to pack a lot of these things up. This was... yeah, this was a whole boatload of information he just took in under and incredibly short period of time. Johann spoke so casually about the subject, as if Sebastian already knew what Gehenna was, or a lamia for that matter! All these races and classifications, these histories... it was all too much to take in at once!

But Sebastian wasn't done yet, for he turned the page over to come across a sketch of this being known as an echidna. What he saw... felt vaguely familiar.

Naturally it was a half-human, half-snake woman, but the sketch held far greater detail than that. Despite being in black and white as it was originally drawn with a pencil, Sebastian could tell this woman had long white hair, and the scales of her lower-half seemingly came in different colors. She had a soft, shy, demure expression, with eyes that were somewhat sullen, and lips in a sheepish smile. The echidna lacked an air of allure to her, but more than made up for it in how beautiful she was, not to mention her shy cuteness.

But... her face; it struck out most of all. When he looked at her, Sebastian saw... Igrene. And he saw... Faline... and he saw... Mylene... and Rodeline... and Selene... and Larsine... and Nadine... and Carmeline... and Emiline... and Adeline... and above all else, he swore he saw Katherine. It was like all their faces had mixed into one, sharing a little bit of everyone within this woman's sketched portrait.

No... no... no no no! This had to be a coincidence, right? This... this couldn't be her! This was... it just... it couldn't. Was this... Mephistopheles?

Sebastian's hand stroked gently down the surface of the picture before him, marveling at the woman who bore such a similar face to those of his maids. He was seeing her for the first time, and yet he felt as if he had bore witness to her before. And, no, not because she had a similar visage to the drachenmagd; her daughters.

No, Sebastian felt more as if he had seen her face before once a long, long, long time ago. Perhaps she had a portrait somewhere within the halls of the estate, and he had seen it when he visited that one week years ago? Or... no, that didn't sound right either. No, no, no... Sebastian felt as if he had gazed upon such a face before in his youth years ago.

Perhaps in his dreams...

Whether or not this was indeed Mephistopheles, the information he gained about echidnas from this book was startling in its own right. However, the tome constantly referred to them as monsters, which isn't really a flattering statement. Then again from a human's eyes, what else would you call a half-snake, half-human woman but a monster?

Perhaps a beast? Maybe even a demon?

There he was again; entertaining the idea that the drachenmagd were demons, and that they would indeed rend his soul upon his death. He couldn't believe it... he refused to believe it. Why was he even thinking about the last words of a man who tried to kill him? Zeit couldn't be trusted; he even manipulated his ancestor Heinrich in order to aid him in this foolish plan to kill Mephistopheles. If anyone was a demon, it was him!

And yet...

No... no... no... if the drachenmagd were demons – if Mephistopheles was a demon – then Johann would have said so, would he have not!? The book even claimed that echidnas were from a land called 'Gehenna'... wherever that was! Perhaps that's the realm Heinrich fell into upon the activation of Projekt Gottheit; it would explain how Johann knew of it since he was Heinrich's son.

Why is it whenever he's close to getting concrete answers, he only finds more questions? Well... he did have the books; so whenever he found a question in one, he could find an answer in the other. Drawing his eyes over towards Heinrich's Records, Sebastian continued on from where he last left off.

I touched her tail when she said so, mesmerized by the feeling of her body. I kept thinking I would suddenly awaken within my room at the inn, but no, this was real; I was feeling this. My hand stroked along the texture of her body, feeling it bend and sway, proving that this was indeed happening.

'Mephistopheles?' I asked, needing confirmation.

She blushed, her hands raised up as her green eyes darted left to right. The sheepish smile on her lips continued growing in size, further and further, until she finally nodded.

'Yes', she said lowly, 'I am Mephistopheles...'

So Mephistopheles was not an angel, she was an echidna: a mythical creature I had read about within epic poems from Greece. Here I stood before her, but she did not intimidate me, did not instill within me fear. Quite the opposite in fact; if anyone here was afraid, it was her. She looked over her shoulder towards the entrance of her lair, her face frantic as her tail slithered from my grasp.

'They are coming. Zeit and Oden. They have used you, Faustus,' Mephistopheles explained, which further confused me.

'But, wait, I have so many questions!' I responded, desperate to settle my thoughts and nerves, 'Zeit and Oden? Who is Oden? Do you mean Oskar? And why do they want you? What do they want from you? And, and... where am I?'

'Gehenna,' she answered without hesitation, 'Zeit and Oden manipulated your machines, sending you tumbling into Gehenna.'

And then she – and I remember this so vividly – cocked her head. Looking down at me, her eyes holding steady amounts of fear and sheepishness, Mephistopheles reached down to grab my hand in both of her hands.

'I can... trust you... Faustus?' she asked.

I'm no psychiatrist; I do not even attempt to understand what goes on within the heads of my fellow man. But when she asked me such a question, I got a feeling from her that she had been wronged in the past, making her a woman who sought trust in others. And here I was, a mere mortal man among giants; what could she possibly trust in me that she herself could not do?

I had to be honest with her, even if I feared what she may do if I said something that wasn't to her liking.

'I only wish to speak to God and angels,' I stated honestly, not wanting to lie to such a titanic being, 'My apologies, Mephistopheles. I did not mean to embroider myself in all of this. It's all... so very much to take in. When I woke up, everyone in my lab were dead. Who could have done this?'

'Zeit did it,' Mephistopheles claimed as she sank back, 'He is a liar, Faustus. A liar and a manipulator. He used you to come to me; that is why your machine failed. I know you have no reason to believe me, but if you aid me, I shall make it more than worth it. I am not God, nor do I pretend to be, but my knowledge of Gehenna may satiate your hunger.'

She was right; she was not God, but that did not mean she was worthless to me. While my original goals were to speak with the angels of Heaven, I found myself standing with a monster from the tales of ancient Greek myths.

And I was enthralled by her.

There was something about Mephistopheles that I found entrancing. Her voice, her green eyes, the fact that she was not human, and most unique of all, her smell. She let off this odor from her body that smelled like the sweetest of perfumes, though I couldn't begin to tell you what exactly it did smell like.

Ultimately, it did not matter; Mephistopheles' offer was a powerful one. I desired to know more about the worlds outside of Earth, and Gehenna certainly was one. But would anyone believe me if I came back to Earth speaking of my meetings with an echidna? Would anyone even want to believe me? Back in the lab were nothing but bodies, while Zeit and Oskar were nowhere to be found. If I were to return, I'd be thought of as a murderer. No one would believe it if I told them I broke the barriers between our world and realms beyond, for all they'd see were the bodies that littered the floor. With one failure, I had perhaps ruined my life, and my future with Gretchen.

At the very least, here with Mephistopheles, I could learn of this world and its creatures, learn of Gehenna.

So why was I still struggling to make this decision? Why was my heart still rumbling in my chest? Why was I so slow to take Mephistopheles up on her generous offer? Why did I feel as if something about this was wrong? No doubt my cold feet at the time; I was still but a young man. But time was off the essence, and I remembered the blood-curdling roar that shook the very foundation of Mephistopheles' lair.

'MEEEEPHIIISTTOOOPHHEEELEEEEEESSSSS!!!'

We both looked to the entrance, our eyes falling on a pair of monstrous beings who stood at the doorway. Mephistopheles was quick to slid in my direct line of sight, hiding me away from the gazes of whoever these assailants may be. And yet I clung to her, peering over the edge of her body to look at these two monstrous beings.

They were drakes; one who stood on two feet with black and white scales, while the other roamed on all fours with white and black scales. Regardless, they horrified me beyond all believe. Mephistopheles herself may have been a monster, but her voice and looks were at least like that of a fair woman. But these two creatures lacked even that, instead appearing as insatiable demons.

I was more on the nose than I knew at the time.

'WHERE ARE THEY, MEPHISTOPHELES!?' roared the black drake, his voice eerily similar to that of Zeit's.

'You are too late, Zeit! Hundreds of years too late! My offspring have already hatched! They roam now upon the lands of Gehenna uninhibited!' she roared back.

'NONSENSE! YOU CONTINUE TO PRODUCE YOUR CHAOTIC BREW! BY DECREE OF DEMON KING DRAYGON, WE WILL MAKE RIGHT WHAT WE FAILED TO DO EONS AGO!!!' he then stepped forward, his voice looming in a more humane manner as his red eyes pierced the very air around us, 'Do you know how long we toiled in that foolish realm? Your last moments will be very excruciating...'

Such wondrous words! Even now, I fail to understand what is they spoke of, their proclamations being as amazing as a child's storybook! Who is Demon King Draygon? What did Zeit speak of when he claimed he would make right what he failed to do long ago? And what did he mean by a 'chaotic brew'?

I was a man in pursuit of knowledge thought impossible. And these beings certainly shared such information with one another. If Mephistopheles knew even a little bit of what it is he spoke of, then it was information I desired to know. At first I was hesitant to give her my aid, but upon hearing just a fraction of their conversation, I desired to know more.

And that desire was driving me.

I tugged at Mephistopheles, who herself continued slithering back to put distance between herself and these two beasts: Zeit and Oskar... who I now recognized as a being named 'Oden'. We made way back to a collection of junk within her lair, which she quickly pushed me into in order to hide myself away. I tugged at the random assortment of objects however, peering over their edges as Zeit and Oden continued their dangerous approach. Once more my heart began racing, fear looming in my head that I may suffer a heart attack! But that did not stop me from watching!

Wicked creatures of otherworldly origins were beginning to display their awesome might before my eyes. I watched as Zeit and Oden began circling Mephistopheles, who stood her ground in a defensive position. And yet... she already looked to be on the losing side of a battle. It was in her eyes, which darted left and right in search of some escape, but found none. Even the way she cradled her chest showed weakness, as if she wasn't expecting a battle like this.

To put it lightly, Mephistopheles was scared.

But her mouth began moving, speaking out against the air silently. No words left her lips, and yet I heard her as clear as day.

'Help me, Faustus...'

And... Sebastian suddenly stopped. His eyes looked down to the pages before him, his heart still running at a quickened pace. He was dying to know more, but it was also in that curiousity that he came to a halt. He was reading things from Heinrich's end so...

What did Zeit have to say about this?

According to Mephistopheles, it was the Watchmaker and Oden who killed everyone in the laboratory; it's what she told Heinrich. But according to Zeit's Memoirs, it was instead a white dragon who killed everyone in the lab, for it came through the wormhole while his ancestor was unconscious. Considering where Heinrich appeared in Gehenna – with Projekt Gottheit opening a gateway so close to Mephistopheles' lair – it gave more credence to the idea of this white dragon indeed being Katherine.

Once more, Sebastian wondered if she really killed all of those people... and without reasoning no less. Then again, she claimed how she and her sisters were not cognizant at the time, so maybe she slaughtered them all in a fit of primal rage. But now the young earl was already starting to get out of hand with his thoughts; he needed to focus.

Slowly he brought over Zeit's Memoirs, its mere touch sending a cold shiver down his spine. Even now the book continued to feel even, feel wrong. Even if the pages within were true, that did not make the man who wrote it good himself. No, Zeit Henlein was as far from the word 'good' as possible.

Now... where were we last?

Oden and I stepped for the portal, but something stepped back out. A beast, a dragon. Taller than any wild dragon I had ever seen, and just as great. But above all, it was majestic. A wicked creature adorned in silver-white scales that would protect her from all but the strongest of weapons. Knives, nor magics could hope to bring harm to this being who entered Earth through the gateway created by Heinrich's resolve.

And then it proceeded to kill everyone.

I had a duty to fulfill, a mission I could not fail. So with the white dragon preoccupied with its mindless slaughter, Oden and I pushed on for the gateway over Heinrich's unconscious body. My partner was concerned for his friend and the others, but I cared not. Foolish mortals are nothing more than that; mortals. Their lives meant nothing to me.

Our focus was unwavering. Mephistopheles must be destroyed! However, the white dragon had other ideas.

With one easy swipe of its claw, it cleaved bodies in half, pounding into the laboratory without a care for anything around it. Oden and I were pushed back by what we saw, my own heart racing with fear, trepidation, and realization. This was no mere dragon. Baring witness to this mighty beast, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I had failed. Mephistopheles' children were borne, and I stood before one.

Chaos was quick to befall the lab, with the workers within all rushing for the stairs. But the dragon was ruthless, tearing through their ranks without hesitation. Bodies were reduced to mutilated corpses, all save for Heinrich's. Perhaps his unconscious state spared him a deserved death, but at the time it mattered not.

Oden was quick to come to my side. He was confused, asking me what this beast was, and whether or not it really came from Mephistopheles. Dragons are already an incredibly dangerous creature, but one born under the nurturing hand of an echidna is even worse. Regardless, I feel slightly ashamed to admit it, but my own draconian blood was pumping. One of our workers came to us in search of help amid all the chaos. I do not regret to admit that I pushed him into the dragon, allowing it to tear him to shreds.

Having spent centuries within this realm, the blood of human mortals no longer excited me. I was more annoyed if anything, and I abused my frustrations by gleefully indulging in the mindless slaughter of those around me. It did not take long for the white dragon to realize what I was doing, its eyes locking upon me and Oden alike.

It was far stronger than I excepted it to be.

My strikes did nothing. At least they bounced off its body, at most they merely caused slight patches of scuff upon its armored skin. The brilliant sheen of this white dragon remained all the same, and my attacks only served to garner its full, undivided attention. It struck and I dodged, bouncing off the walls as I attacked and attacked and attacked.

But all this served to do was further anger the white dragon, and ruin the laboratory around us. By the time my attacks were done, all the workers within the lab were dead. My anger having reached its maximum, I tried to dispel the dragon with my strongest attack, just shy of transforming into a drake myself. My rays of light struck it continuously, slamming into its body with enough strength to finally force it on the retreat. It must not have been used to being attacked with such a level of power, for the dragon quickly began to make its leave. It slipped back into the gateway created by Projekt Gottheit, while I descended back to the ground.

Around Oden and I littered the dead bodies of the workers who helped bring this dream into reality. All save for the man who conceived this creation in the first place. He laid before the gate, unconscious, but still luckily alive.

I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM! I SHOULD HAVE TORE HIS BODY TO SHREDS LIKE THE REST! I SHOULD HAVE PLASTERED HIS BLOOD AGAINST THE WALLS AND SENT HIS BRAIN AND HEART TUMBLING THROUGH THE ETHER! IF I KNEW NOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN JUST A FEW MOMENTS, I WOULD HAVE STRICKEN ODEN FOR THE MERCY HE SHOWED TOWARDS HEINRICH VON FAUST!

What the fuck happened here!? At one moment, Zeit's writing was flawless... but now it was wild and random to the point that it was difficult for Sebastian's to read it! Wait, didn't Faline copy this? Did she keep his mental breakdown? That's... dedication.

It's also incredibly unsettling.

But, what happened to Zeit? Or... more accurately, what will happen to Zeit? Why had he suddenly become so... eratic? And why was his rage focused so heavily upon Heinrich? What did Heinrich do?

Even though he was only reading this, Sebastian felt his head hurt. There was this thumping within his skull, one that made it difficult to continue on. Eyes darting about, he looked upon the three pages of books he had open before him: Zeit's Memoirs, Heinrich's Records, and the Greater Gehenna Bestiary.

And in the center of it all was not Heinrich... but Mephistopheles. Her mere existence was the connective tissue that bound their lives together. The drachenmagd had claimed before how Heinrich aided their mother, which is why he and the Faust family were blessed with all of this. That meeting... there was more to it than just Heinrich helping Mephistopheles, wasn't it?

Eeeaaarrrr!

“Yoo-hoo! Masterrrr~ nyeh heh heh! It's time for lunch!”

Sebastian brought his head up from his books, looking over to the door so that his eyes could meet Mylene. The Parlor Maid had that mischievous smile on her lips, her hips wiggling too, though when she read her Master's somewhat pensive face, she too grew concerned.

“Master...? Is something wrong?” she asked whilst approaching him.

Sebastian himself hesitated to answer, instead looking back down to his books as he took in a deep, deep breath. Obviously, he was not yet finished with what he needed to learn. But like a teenager who doesn't want to study, he would take any excuse to not continue reading things for now.

Perhaps it was childish of him. Yes, even he would admit so. However, the more he read and the more he learned, the more he felt the need to stop. Perhaps things weren't as black and white as he originally believed them to be. Perhaps there was more to his drachenmagd and their birth than he cared to admit. Perhaps some secrets were better left as that; a secret.

Perhaps...

“Master?”

“Oh, yes... um...” he stood up from his desk, giving her a smile, “Let's go, Mylene.”

She nodded, her usually cat-like smile instead being somewhat restrained and more demure than usual. Her concern for his well-being was still there; she was worried for him and how he responded. Honestly, he was worried about himself; these thoughts in his head just... would not go away. Perhaps lunch would help quell his nerves for the time being.

His books resting still upon his desk, Sebastian exited his private study, though his eyes gazed back at it in a forlorn manner. Perhaps he should bring one of those tomes along with him? At least Heinrich's Records?

No... he wouldn't. Not now. Maybe later.

For now he followed alongside his Parlor Maid, steadily making way for their lounge room in the far distance. Mylene's usually bouncy movements were restrained, nor was she humming or even smirking. No doubt she could sense the slight shift in her Master, and could tell something was up with him on the inside. All of his Maids could read him like an open book, though it wasn't like he was trying to hold close his feelings.

He wanted to say something, talk even a little bit in order to take his mind off of things. But when he looked at his Parlor Maid, he began to wonder about whether or not she – and her sisters – were demons.

Even pondering such a thing left Sebastian's stomach tossing and turning, but he'd be foolish to immediately disregard it as well. If his maids were indeed demons, ones who were destined to eviscerate his soul... what does that mean? What does it even mean to have a soul?

Look... to put it bluntly, Sebastian hasn't really considered himself a religious person. Truth be told, it's just never been something he put much attention into. He went to church when he was young, he remembered that, but he was young. It was more like a social gathering events, one could call them. He went there because his mother or his aunt took him there, not because he exactly wanted to go.

And then his mother died and... well... that changed a lot of things.

Did he believe in God or the Devil? He certainly believed in good and evil! And now having experienced the likes of Zeit and Oden, he knew demons certainly existed. So if demons exist, then God must exist, right? And if God exists then... so too does his soul.

But what does it mean to have his soul eviscerated? What? When he dies he'll just be... nothing? Or was it worse than that? The tombstones in his family's graveyard say 'Jetzt Geh Zu Mutter'. And that 'mutter' it speaks of must be Mephistopheles. So when he dies, will he go to Mephistopheles? Is that the true cost of all this pleasure?

Power in life. Absolutely nothing in the afterlife.

Just thinking about it... scared him. He was far from the first person to ponder his mortality, but no one else had maids of questionable origins like he did. If the drachenmagd were indeed demons, and he died here as a Faust, his soul would be forfeit. No Heaven, no Hell...

No nothing...

“Nmph...”

“Master?”

Mylene stopped and so too did he, her turning to gaze deep into his eyes. Now any semblance of her usual playfulness was gone; the Parlor Maid was completely worried about his safety. It showed in her face; yellow eyes quivering, lips in a slight frown, her eyebrows slant. He had never seen her look so concerned before... it's like his sour state caused her physical pain.

He didn't like her appearing so hurt. Jeeze... what's wrong with him? Why was he accusing his maids of being demons? After all they've done for him? Tch... some earl he is.

“Heh... I apologize if I worried you, Mylene,” Sebastian said, putting on a smile for the Green Serpent as he straightened up, “I was just... a little worried is all. Promise, I won't scare you again.”

“Nyaah... are you sure?” the Parlor Maid replied, a small smile appearing upon her lips, “Nyeh heh... I'd hate to punish you if you lie, Master! Nadine and Carmeline already told everyone how you like to be 'teased'.”

“Oh... heh... they did?” Sebastian said sheepishly, “Wow... information sure doesn't wait to spread among you girls, does it?”

“Nyeh heh heh! Of course not! We're sisters; we tell each other everything!” Mylene exclaimed, and rather proudly at that, “Now here's the lounge! Why don't you relax, Master. Your pleasure is our focus, after all.”

“Yes...”

Entering into the lounge, Sebastian sat before the center-most table, his body sinking down into its plush seats. Mylene meanwhile got to work, first opening the windows... only to realize just how bland and gray it was outside. Not only were Schonheit's infamous November storms starting to grow in strength, the air was also beginning to dance around between being seasonally cold, and mysteriously hot. Right now was one of those cold spells, which seemingly permeated through the glass of his windows. Sighing and relenting, the Parlor Maid pulled back, instead focusing her eyes upon the fireplace in the house where her mouth formed a tight little 'o'.

Fwoooooshhh!!!

From her lips streamed a river of red fire, a sight that had Sebastian's eyes growing wide. When's the last time he saw one of his maids breathe fire? During Igrene and Katherine's battle against the likes of Oden and Zeit? Yeah, that sounded right. So why was he so surprised? They were all dragons; breathing fire is like the most dragon thing they could do! Guess even with the tails and horns and sometimes wings, Sebastian struggles to remember at times what they are.

Hmmm...

“Here we are, Master,” Mylene exclaimed, the warmth from the fireplace bringing a cozy air to the lounge room, “Nyeh heh! Why don't you relax and enjoy yourself? I'll pour you something nice.”

“Yes... that sounds lovely,” he said, his lips curling though his smile wasn't as strong as it usually was.

Placing his hand upon his head as he reclined in his chair, the young earl continued to debate with himself the origins of his maids. This mysterious land known as 'Gehenna'; was it also Daemonium? It didn't sound likely that Zeit and Oden would travel from their realm of Daemonium, to another realm known as Gehenna, just to kill one echidna. Even if that echidna herself was strong, how would they even know she existed in the first place? Unless her dimension-hopping abilities made her known beyond her native land of Gehenna.

But even then, that felt like a stretch. No, it was more likely that either Gehenna and Mordredus were neighboring lands in the realm of Daemonium, or that Gehenna and Daemonium were one and the same. Though that only caused the 'drachenmagd are demons' conundrum to once again rear its ugly head. The sinister feeling he felt from such a statement made his stomach flip and flop.

How could the drachenmagd be demons? Not them! He was only the man he is today because of them! He no longer stuttered, his speech was more refined and eloquent, his mannerisms now had this strength before him, and yes, he was stronger now than he had been before! Demons don't help others; they destroy... right?

Poooooouuurrrrr...

Fortunately, the sound of a drink being poured was enough to snap Sebastian's thoughts away from such sinister beliefs. He looked over, his eyes befalling Mylene who held a silver platter in hand. Resting upon it was a pitcher and cup, both filled with a liquid of some sort; it was a greenish-brown and fizzy at the top. Was it an alcohol like beer? Didn't smell like one. Whatever it was, the Parlor Maid seemed more than happy to offer it to him, grabbing the mugs handle where she offered it to her earl.

“Danke, Mylene,” he said with a smile whilst bringing the drink close, sipping upon it, “Oooh... quite the kick...”

Honestly? It tasted like soda... but not exactly? Think about a mixture of root beer and sprite of some sort. Yeah, sounds a bit nasty, doesn't it? But... not this. There was a kick there, a sweet flavor mixed with the sourness of a lemon or lime. Yeah, think of it like... think of it like drinking sweet and sour sauce, but without the heart attack you'd suffer if you actually drank a cup filled with sweet and sour sauce.

“Nyeh heh heh! Do you like it, Master?” asked the Green Serpent, beaming a smile at him as she continued her jaunty movements, “It's my own personal specialty! Certain to warm your body and relax you following your hard work all day!” she shifted herself, her head cocking, “Igrene said how you've been studying. Studying about what, dare I ask?”

“Well... I uh... hmm...”

His voice trailing off while Mylene walked over to grab a plate for him, Sebastian wondered if he should share with her the information he had. But just as quick as he thought about it, he felt ashamed for doing so. Mylene was Mylene; she deserved to know for all the help he's been to her. All the drachenmagd deserved to know.

And as if to show just how much his well-being meant to her, the Parlor Maid returned with a plate in hand; a plate full of delicious, steaming crab cakes, and bowl filled with mashed potatoes, itself having butter and cheese mixed within it. Whether it was lunch, dinner or breakfast, Nadine would never give anything less than her best.

But it was Mylene's face that sold her faithfulness to her Master. Her concerned eyes had returned, her usually cat-like smile placed away for something more docile as well. She was still worried for him and his thoughts, fearing they would put him in a negative state of mind. But there was also this sense of nurture from within the Parlor Maid, her hand even reaching out to gently stroke along Sebastian's face as she placed his plate down.

“If you don't wish to share, I understand, Master,” Mylene claimed with her smile regaining that mischief it was known for, “I was just asking to make for small talk!”

“Heh heh! I appreciate it! Really I do!” Sebastian responded with a kind smile, “I apologize if I'm coming off as being rather cold. I just uh... hm...” he closed his eyes to think, “I've been studying, like you said. Guess my head is still in 'study' mode. All I can think about is...” he cut himself off, his eyes reopening, “Hey... does the name 'Gehenna' mean anything to you?”

“Geeeheeennaaaaa... Gehenna. Gehenna... Gehenna Gehenna Gehenna... uhh... nope...” she shrugged her shoulders, “Doesn't ring a bell!” she cocked her head, “Maybe you should go look it up in the library; I'm sure it has information in it somewhere!”

“Oh... really? Hmm...”

Sebastian looked away, his expression becoming a rather curious one. The fact that she didn't know what Gehenna was – her supposed birth realm – was rather surprising. Then again, Mylene had claimed before that she didn't remember much about her birth realm, only that it had a red moon. And of course, there was that whole 'we were not cognizant' remark from Katherine about their past. Perhaps in Gehenna, they had yet to gain their human forms? In Zeit's Memoirs, the white dragon – who he assumed to be the Housekeeper – appeared to be nothing more than a mindless beast.

Was he... creating excuses for his maids? Yes, even Sebastian realized that. He desperately, desperately wanted to believe they were anything but demons. Assuming they were, further felt like an insult to their very being. Demons can't be nurturing, so his drachenmagd can't be demons, that's how it goes.

That's what he was telling himself.

“You're not eating your meal, Master. Is something the matter?” Mylene asked, her voice dripping with concern which tugged on his heart strings.

Whenever he felt like he was accusing his maids of having sinister intentions, they'd do something to immediately snap him back to reality. The look in her eyes, the slight gape of her mouth, her usually energetic body now stiff... she truly wondered if something was amiss within him. And something was amiss within him... but he felt ashamed to share it.

“Yes... heh... sorry,” Sebastian apologized, his head hanging low in a demure manner as he tried to quell her concerns, “I guess... I... I just have a lot on my mind, is all.”

“A lot... on your mind? Nyeh...” Mylene straightened back up, “Well... why don't you take your mind off of things? You're in your lounge room, so... lounge! Nyeh heh heh!” she leaned in, her eyes glowing, “Here, Master... I'll help...”

Sebastian moved his lips, but whatever words he was about to speak were suddenly cut off. Mylene began shuddering, her body leaning over to flaunt her perky chest as well. His eyes attracted to said breasts, Sebastian almost didn't notice it when the air around him began smelling more like lemons. The sweet and sour odor quickly filled his nose, which seemed to mix with the drink he was currently sipping. It caused Sebastian's body to grow hot, his mouth smacking as he even realized just how hungry he secretly was.

Grrrrrgggkhhh!

“I... uh... M-Mylene... I...” his eyes leered at his plate, “I... NOMPH!!!

“Nyeh heh heh!”

Crab cakes, mashed potatoes, and that mysterious drink all went straight into Sebastian's mouth, with Mylene standing there and giggling all the while. It tasted amazing, the saltiness of the crab cakes, the cheesiness of the potatoes, all mixing with that drink, and combining with the Green Serpent's smell. Sebastian's body kept getting hotter and hotter, his head shaking as if trying to catch up with himself, only to fail

By the time he felt his stomach finally grow full, all the crab cakes were gone, the mashed potatoes were reduced to nothing but scraps, and his drink was half gone. But the heat Sebastian felt was still there, the one that roared from within. He palmed his chest, his nostrils flaring to take in more of Mylene's scent, and then his brown eyes gazed over towards her.

No longer was she standing at his side. Instead she was sitting on the arm rest of his chair, her perky breasts just above his head, and a mischievous smile on her lips. Grinning down upon him, she placed her hand upon his head, gently stroking it as her giggles grew louder and louder.

“Are you hot, Master?” she asked, her eyes leering down his body.

“Ah... yeah... a little bit,” he replied, “Saaaaay... what was in that drink of yours?”

“Nyeh heh heh! Like I said, it's my special brew! Certain to warm you up...” her hand stroked down to his chest, feeling the heat, “And... mmm... relax you as well. It's a personal favorite among the earls of the estate, as you can no doubt feel... mmmm...”

“Haaah... M... Mylene... I...”

“Master! Are you here?”

The sound of a voice calling from the entrance shook both Mylene and Sebastian, their eyes widening in unison while they gazed over to the lounge's entry. There before them stood Emiline, the aloof Indigo Dragon gazing at them with her teal eyes sharp. Neither Master nor Parlor Maid said a word as they sat beneath the intense and watchful eye of the Marshal, who appeared to be scanning the situation rather intensely. It did not take her long to realize what was going on.

“Did you give Master your aphrodisiac, Mylene?” Emiline questioned, much to Sebastian's shock.

“APHRO-WHAT!?” he responded.

Honestly, he wasn't sure why he was so shocked. The estate was bound to have at least one aphrodisiac, seeing as how common it is for earls to sleep with the drachenmagd. Still, for one to be used on him...

“Well, nyeh, it is my special brew!” Mylene claimed, blushing as she was caught red-handed, “Besides, I didn't use it exactly on him without his knowledge! You should have seen how uptight Master Sebastian was! He needed to relax! I swear!”

“It is inappropriate to use an aphrodisiac upon the earl without their expressed permission! You should be ashamed of yourself...” Emiline commented, though going by Mylene's somewhat sheepish expression, she wasn't too bothered by this.

“Nyeh heh! If I share Master Sebastian with you, will you keep it a secret from Igrene?” the Parlor even asked, something that had Sebastian's eyes widening again.

“You do know I'm here, right!?” he replied.

Deal...”

“WHAT!? EMILY!? OOFF!?”

Breasts on one side, breasts on the other. They came together, pressing upon both sides of Sebastian's head to smother them in their overwhelming scents. Lemon and lavender combined around him, his eyes closing as the heat continued building and building. Their bodies too were warm, their chests so soft, cradling his head as his once defiant grunts began to subside and diminish.

He could never say 'no' to his maids, and never for too long. While he was peeved that Mylene gave him an aphrodisiac of some sort, he'd be lying if he said things probably wouldn't have gone that way sooner or later. Only now, instead of it just being the Parlor Maid, Emiline was here too.

Sebastian looked up from their cradling breasts, reading such an extreme difference in expressions. Mylene had her cat-like mischief, her lips curled in a grin as she even flashed her fangs at him. Meanwhile, Emiline had her stiff, stoic, and emotionless visage, her teal eyes leering at him as her lips were bent in that typical scowl. They clashed, their emotions... but under their watchful and possessive gazes, Sebastian found himself melting.

The cackles of fire danced in his ears, while Marshal and Parlor Maid moved their Master over towards a couch overlooking the fireplace. Sitting Sebastian in the middle, the two sat at his sides, still sandwiching him between their bodies. Mylene's tail was wagging gently, her cat-like giggles flowing endlessly from her mouth. Emiline meanwhile remained stoic, her hand reaching out to tug Sebastian's head against her bosom more.

“Girls I... haahh...”

Mylene moved down, her chuckles dying as her lips came near his ear. First she blew into it, but then her tongue slithered out, stroking along his ear and lobe to send ticklish bolts down his body. The pleasure – though slight – had an instinct affect on him, casing his manhood to swell in size, pitching a tent in his pants.

“Haaahnng... girrrlllss...” Sebastian groaned, Mylene's hand dropping down to palm his length through his slacks.

“Nyeh heh heh! Someone's already getting hard! Pfffft! Such a dirty, naughty boy you are, Master!” the Parlor Maid quipped.

“Mmmmfff! With you on both sides like this... haaahh! How could I not get hard...?” Sebastian asked, his voice stymied by groans.

“That's not an excuse, Master,” Emiline stated, her body leaning more against him which meant her breasts pressed harder against his head, “You must accept responsibilities for your actions. You are the earl, are you not?”

“Yes I am but-- mmfff!!! H-hey! No fair! Nmmphhf!?”

“Nyah hah hah!”

Leaning over, Mylene once again began kissing the side of Sebastian's head, her tongue slithering about to tease and lick upon his ear. The heat in his body rising, the young earl looked down towards the tower in his pants, watching as Emiline's hand came over. She fiddled briefly with his belt, undoing it so that his slacks could grow loose on his body. Then she began moving her hand beneath the band of his pants, sliding down deeper until she could palm his positively pulsating manhood.

Feeling that strong yet tender hand upon his penis, Sebastian jerked up, though his maids kept him pinned in place with their stronger hands. Mylene even wrapped said hands around her Master's cheeks, pulling him over so that he could face her. Not soon after she hung out her tongue, a gesture Sebastian mirrored. He knew what was coming.

“Nonmphm...”

Her lithe and serpentine tongue came wrapping around his, drawing it out as she moved in with her lips. Audibly they began kissing one another, eyes closed as spit and saliva was traded. Every stroke of her pink muscle had Sebastian's cock giving a needy twitch, which Emiline felt in turn. Her teal eye locked in on the two, feeling a bit annoyed by their increasing make out session, but that's okay; her eyes soon locked upon a new target.

Amid his lip-lock with Mylene, Sebastian felt his pants and underwear being dragged down his body. Soon after a cool draft passed around his lower half, causing his eyes to snap open. Gazing down, not only had his legs been opened, but Emiline was sitting between said legs, her teal eyes leering at his towering cock as she licked her lips in a hungry manner. It was clear she was about to strike, but Mylene suddenly reached down, wrapping her hands around their Master's cock and causing Emiline to pout in annoyance.

Yes... Emiline pouted. How cute.

“Nyeh heh heh! Look at who's so hard!” Mylene quipped as she jerked his length, feeling his rigid cock throb within her greedy hand, “And its leaking so much precum as well! Nyeh heh heh!”

“Won't you move...?” Emiline asked in scowling manner, her hand too wrapping around Sebastian's length to jerk him off, “I was here first. You had him up there!”

“Weeeeelllll~ Now I want him down there too!” Mylene replied, much to the Marshal's surprise.

She didn't even have time to respond before Whump! Mylene moved down to sit next to her, the two now sitting between Sebastian's spread out legs with his cock standing tall. He moaned, his eyes reading their line of sight. Emiline was busy leering at her sister, clearly irritated with how brazen she was being. Meanwhile, Mylene was giving her a grin back, indulging in her frustrating antics.

Nevertheless, the duo looked up towards Sebastian's face, causing their Master to stiffen up upon meeting their gazes. He opened his mouth to speak, but they opened their mouths as well, their heads drifting closer and closer to his dick. He breathed hard, and they breathed upon him, their hot breaths showering upon his cock like the flames from his currently bustling fireplace.

“Nomph!”

“Momph!”

Then they bit him... well... in a way. Their lips pressed hard upon his dick, kissing his penis on both ends. Their thin lips rumbled upon his throbbing penis, causing Sebastian to jerk up with his hips as he gripped tightly upon the cushions of his couch. His two maids were kissing his penis, showering it with attention as their eyes remained locked on his face. He was moaning so hard, threatening to fall over in a sweaty pit of flesh... but instead he reached forward, his hands falling on their heads.

He palmed Mylene between her horns, while his other hand rested to the side of Emiline's singular horn. Together he rubbed them, patting them down as they continued kissing his penis... in fact, they were only getting stronger.

Something bout his petting caused them to grow more energetic with their kisses. Emiline's stiff face melted into something more sensual, more lustful, her eyes lidded as white-hot breaths began leaving her lips. Reaching up with one hand, she started fondling one of Sebastian's balls, while her other hand palmed her chest, kneading one of her breasts as that heat traveled through her.

Mylene mirrored her sister. The flames of lust were strong in her eyes, her lips kissing and kissing and kissing Sebastian's cock at a far quicker pace. Her grip on his cock was firmer than Emiline's hold on his balls, and she kneaded her bosom with far greater strength as well. Everything Emiline did, she did slowly and sufficiently. Everything Mylene did was with a fiery passion.

And Sebastian was stuck in the middle, palming their heads and holding them close while his towering phallus continuing to throb. One of his nails jerked back, scratching both Mylene and Emiine's scalps in mirrored movements. It was like a silent command... or they took it like one, because in unison both drachenmagd came sliding forward.

“Narrll...”

“Mmpmph...”

Mylene's mouth wrapped around the head of Sebastian's cock, sinking past the glands by an inch or so. Emiline meanwhile popped one of his balls into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it as she felt his cum churning within.

Their hands resting upon Sebastian's thighs, the two drachenmagd began working in tandem to please their Master whilst keeping him in place. Mylene's head softly bobbed back and forth, sinking down deeper upon her Master's cock with every push she gave. Emiline meanwhile continued sucking and licking his balls, holding it in her lips as her spit oozed down his sack. Their tongues too swirled and danced along his sensitive flesh, making his toes curl and his hands do likewise as he once again gripped tightly upon his couch's cushions.

Behind them was the red glow of the fireplace, casting its amber light upon the lounge room which in turn showered both Emiline and Mylene in shadows. In that darkness, all he saw was the glow of his Parlor Maid's yellow eyes, and the Marshal's teal ones. It was like gazing into an abstract portrait... with his throbbing cock standing proud between them.

That is, until Sebastian grabbed Mylene's head, causing her eyes to swell as she was suddenly pulled down on his cock. His entire length began traveling into her throat, forcing her to deepthroat him with very little warning. Emiline grew surprised as she watched her sister's head sink down fully until his cock was swallowed whole. The Parlor Maid grunted, then coughed, slight tears swelling in her eyes, while spit creased down her lips. Her expression looked submissive and demure as she was placed beneath her Master's heel... which only made the Indigo Dragon's jealousy explode!

And that jealousy would only continue to compound.

Before the Marshal's eyes, Sebastian began jerking up with his hips, pounding into Mylene's throat as his lusts took over. Pound after pound after pound, all of which drew more moans and groans from him as his cock reached its absolute zenith. Usually he tried to hold himself, not wanting to blow his load too soon.

This time? With all that heat rushing through him, he couldn't give any less of a shit.

“Guah! Haaah! Nnnghhh! Haaaahh!”

“MMMFFFPH!?”

Mylene's eyes doubled in size as her Master's spicy spunk shot straight into her mouth. In an instant it coated her entire mouth; her gums, her teeth, her tongue, her everything! It then sank down low, hot and steamy, the smell of it overpowering her senses as her eyes grew lidded. Slowly she pulled back following his climax, his cum oozing out of her maw and upon his length, before she captured the rest to swallow it down.

Gulp... haaahh... hoooh... exquisit...” Mylene commented, though Emiline seemed to have grown even more annoyed.

“Liar...” she snarled, which took her sister off guard.

“Pardon? What am I lying about?”

“You said we'd share! But you're hogging him! You're not better than Selene!”

“I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!!!”

“Uh... girls...?” Sebastian said, bringing their attentions over, “Umm... shouldn't this be... going down...?”

The two looked back at him... and then towards his cock which continued to stand proud between them. Hadn't he just climaxed? Why wasn't his cock growing flaccid? It remained rigid, even twitched beneath their gazes! He was a bit worried, but Emiline and Mylene were clearly not as bothered. In fact, the Green Serpent began to giggle like usual.

“Nyeh heh heh! Surprised, Master?” she asked, her head cocking from one way to the other, “Remember? You drank my special brew! I came up with it sometime in the mid 1900s. With a little help from Rodeline and her knowledge of herbs, when someone drinks this, their bodies are ignited, and they don't need to recoil following their orgasms!”

“Haaah? What? Really? Hggh... let me guess, Rosa Kamille is in this?”

“Weeeelll... it is a natural aphrodisiac!” Push! “What? Hey!”

“I think Master gets it,” Emiline said curtly after knocking her sister aside, “So why don't you leave him to me?” her eyes then locked over upon Sebastian, “It's my turn...”

With the Marshal now dominating his gaze, he watched as she grabbed her sleeveless turtleneck by the hem, pulling it up and over her head where she casually tossed it aside. Didn't take her long to remove her brassier next, allowing her perfectly round breasts to hang out for his viewing pleasure. Sure, Sebastian had seen her naked body many a times by now, but for some strange reason, Emiline felt the need to flaunt her figure. Yes, she rested one hand on her hips, and the other hand on the back of her head, pushing out her chest as her lewd smile spread out upon her lustful face. Her tongue even click along her teeth, a sensual showing that had Mylene rolling her eyes.

“We get it; you're beautiful,” she remarked in a snarky manner, though the Marshal seemed to ignore her.

“Here Masterrrr~” Emiline cooed, “Open wide~!”

“Aaaaawww! Mmphh!”

Well, he saw it coming.

Emiline's breasts quickly smothered his head, once again surrounding him with her lavender odor. Grabbing her by her shoulders and back where his fingers teased her wings, Sebastian began kissing and suckling upon the supple tit-flesh that had him held hostage. She hugged him back, gently coaxing him towards one of her hardened nipples. His lips wrapped around it, his teeth even biting in, and he began suckling hard despite knowing she could not lactate like Rodeline could.

Didn't matter, because Emiline's body tasted so good. He licked and kissed and sucked on her nipple, moaning into her which drew moans from her as well. Still cradling her Master's head close to her bosom, the Indigo Dragon let her head lean back, showering the lounge room with her unabashed moans of ever increasing lust.

“Ugh! BOOOOOO-RRIIINNNNGGG!!!” Mylene suddenly cried, snapping the two... and angering Emiline.

“Myyyyleeeeennneeee!” she snarled, her dragonian voice coming through to shake the room.

“Nyeh heh heh! So? Angry, sister? It's boring!” said the Parlor Maid, not caring for her sister's snarling gaze, “Why don't we... spice things up a bit?”

Looking over, Sebastian saw that not only had Mylene stripped down to nothing but her elegant green undergarments (seriously, how did she do that so fast?), but she was also holding a pitcher of her special brew. The strange beverage was fizzling like soda, and the Parlor Maid was slowly bringing it forward. Uh... but... where's the cup?

“Nyeh heh heh! Here... let's just...” Mylene whispered, her voice trailing off as she brought the pitcher of liquid over, where she-- “Oops!”

“Gahk!? MYLENE!”

Yup, she poured it all over Emiline's chest, the greenish-brown liquid cascading down her. Sebastian watched as it capped and covered her nipples, before streaming over the curvature of her tits to slid down her stomach, navel, and straight to her pants. The Marshal was still angry, but Sebastian found the sight to be erotic. So erotic that he...

“Mmmph!”

“Oh!? Master?”

His mouth sealed over one of Emiline's nipples, sucking her down hard and drinking the liquid that covered her. It was sweet and sour before, but when mixed with the natural taste of the Marshal's body, it seemed to explode in flavor! Sebastian groaned as he drank it off of Emiline's body, forcing more and more into his mouth, which in turned forced pleasure to reverberate through her. The Marshal moaned aloud, her anger towards Mylene subsiding as the Parlor Maid giggled at their side.

Sebastian wanted more, he needed more! He drank it off of the Marshal's tits, then moved down to lick her stomach, and finally slurped clean the collection caught within her navel. It wasn't until he began fighting with Emiline's pants to remove him that the earl realized... that may have been a poor choice.

His lusts once again exploded, the aphrodisiac making his redouble in heat. He brushed his hand along his palm as he felt sweat brim from his pores, while his cock got so hard, it hurt! Oooooh, did it hurt!

“Haaah...! Haaahh! Ohoohohoho! I'm hot here!” Sebastian groaned as he tugged at his shirt, “I just need to--”

“Nyeh heh heh! Here, Master! Let me help you get out of that,” Mylene said as she placed her hands upon his shoulders... only for Emiline to do the same.

“I can remove his clothes easily enough,” the Marshal snarled, she too now rushing to undo his clothes.

Together, the duo ended up working his shirt off, unbuttoning and pealing it away so that he was naked. Though that heat he felt did not subside, and in fact, only seemed to balloon. And when he leered at his two half-naked maids, Sebastian's lust further swelled, which in turn made his cock hurt even more!

“Nyeh heh! And now that Master Sebastian's all hot and bothered...”

Whump!

“What!? Myleeeenee!” Emiline growled, having been bumped aside by way of her sister's hip, “I haven't gotten Master Sebastian's bounty yet!”

“That's what you get for just having him suck your tits all day!” Mylene replied, “How does that saying go? Oh right! You snooze you lose, sister! Nyeh heh heh!”

“Myyyleeeeennneeeee!!!”

Wow, Emiline and Mylene were far more antagonistic with one another than Carmeline was. And seeing as how... competitive the Marshal and Groundskeeper could get with one another, Sebastian knew how bad an idea it could be to get stuck between two amorous drachenmagds.

So uh... why was his heart racing? And, no, not from fear, but excitement? Is that something else to blame on Mylene's 'special brew'? Or was that just his inner pervert coming out to play?

Whatever the case may be, when Sebastian looked up to Mylene, he saw her pert butt staring him back in the face. When it came to his adoration of ass, he had to say Emiline was close to the top, if not thee top. But then his mind became awash with thoughts of Selene's ass... or Rodeline's ass... and Faline's ass... and of course, Adeline's plump ass... oh, can't forget Igrene's... or Katherine's... or Nadine's... or...

Look, you get the picture!

But with Mylene's round, pert buttocks currently hanging in front of him, Sebastian found himself entranced. Her tail was raised up high, slithering like a snake all its own as she shook her ass left and right and back again. Her green panties clung close to her form, flaunting just how flawless her bubbly butt was. Driven like a puppet on strings, Sebastian reached for Mylene's posterior, palming it in his grip which coaxed a high-pitched giggle from her lips.

“Nyaaaaah! I can't take it anymore!” Mylene claimed as she grabbed her panties by their band to pull them out, “I... I want you now, Master!”

Slowly her panties came sliding down her body, drifting down her lovely legs before she finally tossed them aside. The lovely scent of lemons assaulted Sebastian's nose, drawing moans out of him while Mylene drifted backwards. Her control was flawless, her tail wrapping around his length to properly aim everything up with her body. And as she looked over her shoulder towards her captivated Master, she flashed him that trademark grin on her lips.

And she sank down...

“Ooooooooohhh!”

“Nyaaaaaaaaahhh~~~”

It sank down deep, straight to the hilt. Inches of girthy dick claimed by the lusty lizard's tight pussy. She sat perfectly upon his hips, her pert, round buttocks squishing against his pelvis, while her cunt continued to greedily suck on his cock. Sebastian leaned up, his hand moving out to rest upon Mylene's flawless back, stroking it. She giggled, her mouth opening to ask,

“Like it, Master?”

“Oh yes I do,” he answered as if in a trance.

“Nyeh heh heh!” Pat! “Oh!” Pat! “Nyaaah!” Pat! “Haaaah!”

Up and down she raised her body, riding her Master's cock. It struck all of her buttons, its heat and hardness sending pleasure straight to her brain. Straightening up, the Green Serpent began drooling upon herself as her mind grew hazy, focusing only on the sex as she rode Sebastian harder and harder.

And Emiline couldn't stand it!

Pouting still, her teal eyes leered at the two as they fucked on the couch, her gaze quickly locking in on Sebastian's quivering face. It's one thing to take her turn, it's something else entirely to hog her Master! The Marshal should be the one making his cute face melt with pleasure, not her! Dammit!

“Maasterrr!” Emiline cried as she drifted near.

“Huh?”

Glomp!

Well... that's one way to make the both of them happy.

While he fucked Mylene, his face was suddenly surrounded by Emiline's tits once again. Even in the delirium of sex, Sebastian quickly latched his mouth upon her nipple. Sucking hard, he could still taste the residual bits of Mylene's brew upon her body. All the while, the Marshal cradled his head, cooing and moaning as her fingers stroked through his hair.

“Oooooh... Masterrrr,” Emiline groaned, “You're sucking so greedily! Kukuuuu~”

That tongue was working wonders on her nipple, swirling, pushing, licking, slapping, then his teeth came down, biting, nibbling, grinding, and he started sucking, pulling, pulling, pulling. And this one time, he bit so hard, he pulled as if to flaunt how elastic her bosom could be... before releasing, allowing her tit to snap back in place.

Such amazing mouth movements... Emiline just needed to eat him for herself! So she pulled her chest away from his mouth, leaving spit to ooze down his lips as he looked up at her in a dazed manner. She smiled back, silencing him for a few moments, before moving down to capture his lips with her own.

“Mmmfff...”

“Mmmm...”

Their lips met, kissing slowly as their eyes closed. His human tongue slicked and danced along with her serpentine one, no longer being as nubile in such regards as he once was months ago. Emiline too was far slower than usual, wishing to indulge in this liplock for as long as she could. The audible smacking of lips kept bouncing off walls, stopping only so that her Master could breathe, just to go right back in again.

Kissing... kissing harder... kissing louder... all as Mylene rode his dick... harder... and harder... and harder!

It began twitching inside of her, another load rising to give from his seemingly impervious cock. Grinning with realization, Mylene swiveled around on Sebastian's dick, keeping it deep inside of her while she turned around to face her Master. He felt every bump and groove of her cunt as it twisted around his length, the pleasure more than enough to make his kiss with Emiline break. But then Mylene began riding him harder, which fully ruined whatever skill he had in his makeout session. His lips popped from the Marshal's lips, his eyes closed, and he moaned out loud,

“Myleeeennneee!”

Only for her hands to fall on his chest, pinning him to the couch as she flashed him a fangful smile. The Parlor Maid said nothing, but she did laugh, and then her hips began riding him hard. Up and down, patting and patting, and patting, the couch shaking as her pussy stroked his cunt. Juices streaked down her cunt to stain her Master's pelvis and couch, while her body arched to push her perky tits out into his face.

“Mmmnyyaaaaaahhnnn~~~! You're twitching like crazy inside of me, Masterrrrr~! Are you about to cum!”

“Uh-huh!” he shamelessly replied, his voice somewhat slurred.

“Then... CUM!!! LET IT LOOSE INSIDE OF ME!!!”

PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT! PAT!

Grinning down on Sebastian, Mylene subjugated him to her powerful hips. She wasn't just fucking him, she was actively hunting for the cum in his balls! Every pound caused him to shoot up with his dick to meet her, fucking her as she fucked him, the energy surging through his cock to finally reach its zenith. And when it did – when he could no longer take it--

“GUAAHH!!!”

“NYAAAAHHN!”

Mylene's eyes glowed. She could feel it; Sebastian's cock had reached deep into her core, kissing up to her womb. Not even a second later, there was an explosion of heat, warmth and life deep into her core. It rocked her, moans flowing out of her lips as she felt her own orgasm slide down her spine, her pussy quaking over his length as they marred one another in their lovely juices. Cum mixed with cum, creating a heavy, hot, randy scent that further plugged Sebastian's nose. And when he looked up – when he stared at Mylene's quivering face... he saw a grin adorn her lips.

And then a hand fell on her shoulder.

Push!

“AAHH!?”

“Move it, Mylene!” Emiline snapped, knocking the Green Serpent from their Master's body.

He shivered as the heat of Mylene's pussy was immediately replaced with the cooler air of the lounge around them. But when he looked down at his cock, yup, it was still hot, hard and ready to go. Damn, what exactly is in that 'special brew' outside of the Rosa Kamille!? And if this stuff got in his Uncle Jack that day...

Yuck! He didn't want to even think about it!

For now his eyes leered hazily towards Emiline who now stood before him in all of her naked glory. Gone were her slacks and panties, though her socks still clung up to her thigh. She was far too busy leering at her sister in annoyance however, before shifting her gaze over to Sebastian. He wanted to say something, but she grabbed that nearby pitcher, silencing him. His brown eyes wide, Sebastian watched as Emiline poured more of the strange drink down her body, marring herself in a fizzy coating of delicious liquids. She even sat down on his nearby arm chair, her legs spread as the juices collected right in her pussy.

“There... Master...” Emiline called, her tone sensual like a femme fatale, “Haaah... it's so hot and fizzy... it's popping on my body! Kuku!”

“Oh... I bet it is,” Sebastian whispered, his voice in a trance.

He moved towards her, controlled by phantom strings that drew him to his knees right before Emiline's body. Lips rumbling with hunger and mouth dry with thirst, Sebastian opened his mouth and attacked his Marshal's body, making her yip.

His lips first struck her bellybutton, sucking and licking clean the liquids that fizzled upon her surface. It drew him down further, kissing and sucking more on her flawless flesh before finally coming down to her sweltering womanhood. Soooooo much of Mylene's drink collected down in Emiline's pussy, mixing with her natural juices to create... something. Sebastian didn't know what to call it, but he knew what it did him. That is, increase the already volcanic heat within his body.

Drinking down this substance fueled him like oil fuels fire. His tongue began lashing relentlessly at Emiline's cunt, his lips rumbling as he tasted from her delicious, pink pussy. He kept drinking, her hands pushing Emiline's legs to keep them forced open, while he subjugated her to his relentless oral.

Her combination of juices and drink came oozing down Sebastian mouth and tongue, messily streaking along his chest and upon the floor. His tongue stroked along the toned folds of her sculpted labia, making it twitch in his hungry mouth. He then sealed his mouth over her cunt entirely, where he maneuvered his tongue to slide it straight into Emiline's core. She groaned as her pussy were poked and prodded by his playful tongue, which stroked, slid and bumped about within her. Leaning back her head, Emiline let moans explode from her lips, her hair falling over to cover her eyes.

Her pussy was sensitive now; far more than usual! Even Sebastian could feel it with the way her cunt twitched, and how rigid her clit was. Could Mylene's special brew affect dragons as it could affect him? Mylene had the answer...

“She's ready for you, Masterrrr~” the cat-like Parlor Maid whispered into his ear, causing his oral to slow down, “Nyeh heh heh! Let's see how tight she is now!”

Licking his cheek and ear once again, Mylene further goaded her Master, causing him to rise from Emiline's pussy. The Marshal was left panting, her teal eyes watching however as he rose up higher and higher. Looking down, he grabbed his cock by the base and took aim, right with Emiline's pussy. The head of his dick pressed hard against her folds, drawing coos from the Indigo Dragon who jerked up further.

His cock slid deeeeeeeeep into her, no hesitation, no resistance, no push back, just a straight penetration right into her body. Their pelvises connected, Sebastian looked down upon Emiline's perfect and athletic body towards her heated sex. His cock was deep inside of her to the point that it was hard to see where he ended and she began. She clenched soooo hard upon his cock, holding him hostage within her greedy cunt. Oh yes, that's a difference between Emiline and Mylene; the Parlor Maid was playful, the Marshal was totalitarian. She wanted her Master aaalllllll to herself!

Well then...

Pat!

Drawing back and forth, Sebastian began thrusting into Emiline with strength and rhythm. Every strike of his cock sent a wave through her body, her breasts bouncing, her hair doing likewise, and a panting moan coming from her lips. The Marshal's teal eyes were locked on Sebastian's brown eyes, the both of them unflinching even with Mylene standing at her Master's side.

The Parlor Maid kept her lips to her Master's ears, whispering praising words in his ears. Saying things like 'You're the best' or 'Fuck her harder' and simply 'Nyaaaaahh~'. Her hands stroked along Sebastian's chest, goading him in harder and deeper into her sister's pussy. He relented, pounding harder into the Marshal which caused her eyes to swell. Her Master was suddenly being so brutal with her, pounding less for her own pleasure and more for his own! It was selfish! It was controlling! It was domineering!

It was so good!

Emiline gritted her teeth and arched forward, stiffing roaring moans that threatened to shake the room. She didn't know what exactly Mylene was telling their Master, and honestly, she didn't care. It felt good to be fucked this way on the couch, her Master's strength jolting her body up with pound after pound after pound.

But he wasn't even done yet!

Grab!

“Huh?”

Suddenly Sebastian grabbed Emiline, his arm wrapping around her tone waist to pull her away with him. The Indigo Dragon fumbled around, eventually collapsing upon the soft rug of the floor on all fours. Stroking her hand through her hair, the Marshal struggled to regain her senses as she looked up to the cackling fireplace before her.

The red light gleamed on her olympic body, shadows stretching and dancing upon every inch of the lounge room. Emiline looked over her shoulder just in time to see her Master loom behind her. The delirium of sex was overwhelming him again, showing on his face as hungry drool came slithering down his lips. His hand fell first upon her butt, lifting it and stroking it as his fingers sank in. His slightest touch made her moan, but not as much as the head of his cock as it began teasing her folds once again.

When he pushed in – pushed sooooo deep in – Emiline arched up her back, her hands clinging into the rug beneath her. His burly cock once again took her without end, pressing hard until her lovely butt was pressed up against his flat pelvis. He slid in slower now than before, but no less in strength. It gave Emiline just enough time to feel every inch of his cock as it pushed in, then pulled out, pushed in, then pulled out; over and over again. The heat of his cock was positively burning, the steeled strength of it was brutish as well, and the way it pulsated so greedily within her; Emiline felt all of it!

Sebastian felt it too; how his Marshal's cunt clinched, pinched, and gripped his dick hard, refusing to release. He had to fight to pull back, showing just how possessive Emiline was right now. She wasn't even bothering to speak, just moaning and groaning as he keep pounding into her, her body wobbling, her ass clapping, and Mylene giggling.

Wait... Mylene?

The Green Serpent leaned against her Master, her chest pressing to his chest as her head drifting to his head. Once again she began kissing him and licking his ear, showering him with love and affection. Her hand too teased and kneaded Emiline's buttocks, further drawing her Master to rut her sister as deep as he could go.

But that's not all she wanted him to do; she wanted so much more.

Spank her, Master,” Mylene whispered, a proposal that went straight to Sebastian's head.

Pulling back one of his hands from Emiline's waist, Sebastian gazed at it as if it would sprout a head. It rumbled with power, with desire to do exactly what the Parlor Maid suggested; to spank his Marshal. Could he do it? Could he actually spank Emiline? Of all the maids, she exuded this air of poise and grace far beyond anyone else, even Igrene he'd argue! He'd thought about spanking her before, but he never had the courage to do so!

But now with all this heat and sex and lust, not to mention the Marshal moaning on his cock like a bitch in heat, Sebastian finally gained the vigor to-

SMACK!

“OOHOOOH~!”

Oh... that felt goooood. He just needed to.

SMACK!

“OHHOOOH~! MASSTERRR~!”

And...

SMACK!

“HOOOOOH~~~!”

With one hand gripping Emiline's tail to hold her in place and his cock thrusting up into her sweltering cunt, he assaulted her perfect posterior with slap after slap of his relentless hand. His spanking was wild, random, relentless, and oh so damn strong! It struck without end, tanning her hide red in no time, a sight that had Mylene giggling up a storm.

“Nyeh heh heh! Yeaaaah! That's it!” the Parlor Maid cried, “Spank her harder, Master! Pull her tail! Yank her hair! Grab her wings! Yeeaaah!”

All good suggestions, and all things Sebastian did without hesitation. He pulled on Emiline's tail, jerking her buttocks back and onto his impaling cock. The sudden rush of feelings drew a high-pitched yip from the stoic woman's lips, her eyes bulging as well. But that didn't last long either before her Master grabbed her hair next, pulling back with enough strength that her body arched. Her breasts clapped against one another as he kept rutting her in this position, and her womanly moans plastered across the air. But once again, that didn't last long either before he released her, both of his hands reaching out to grab Emiline's wings next.

Oh... that really set her off.

Holding upon her wings like handle bars, Sebastian kept her pinned in place as he pounded and pushed and impaled and fucked without end in sight. His cock was jerking her body up higher and higher, the rushing pleasure and endorphins causing Emiline's teeth to clench shut.

Drool splattered from the gaps of her maw, her nostrils were flaring, and tears streaked from her eyes to make her makeup run. Of course she was wearing makeup... such runny, ruined, messy makeup now. It made her looked like some slutty, blissful nymphomaniac, only with the rampart moans and groans of a bestial dragon fluttering from her throat.

Amid his wild fucking, Mylene suddenly pulled his head over, their lips meeting quickly in a kiss. He kissed back, chaotic and frenetic, sloppily making out with his Parlor Maid while his pleasure finally reached its zenith.

It caused him to slow, his hands releasing their grip on Emiline's wings to let her drop face first into the floor below. One of his hands grabbed the Marshal's hips to keep her in place, while his other arm wrapped around Mylene's waist, pulling her in close. Still kissing her, he allowed his cock to sink deep into Emiline one last time, and--

“Ooohooooh~!”

Yeah, that.

His seed came spurting inside, filling her to the base and back again. Thick, hot, creamy seed shot deep inside of her, almost as if in opposition to how his body's supposed to act. His climaxes only seemed to get stronger, or at least, stay at the same strength as before. Regardless, he was spurting and blasting and shooting it deep inside of his Marshal, thick globules of spunk that filled her to the brim.

And Emiline reveled in it, smiling luridly to herself as her face and breasts pressed against the rug beneath them. Her cunt too quaked around his girthy length, marring him down in her own climax that mixed with Mylene's before. Shaking her hips, the Indigo Dragon made sure to draw out his orgasm for as long as it could possibly go. The soft rocking of hips, the increasing moans, all of it. And when she finally – finally! – felt Sebastian's orgasm peter out, she rose up on all fours, pulling slowly off of Sebastian's cock where messy strands of cum and pussy juices connected them together.

It fell apart, snapping at the seams and sprinkling down upon the floor beneath them. The dirty sight of her spent pussy oozing with cum, was akin to gazing over a finished work of art in Sebastian's eyes. It drew a lurid smile to his face, though the exhaustion that racked his body made it hard for him to remain standing.

Sitting up on his knees for a couple of moments, the young earl wobbled behind Emiline before finally falling back upon the floor. When he looked over, he saw that Mylene's 'bounty' was still streaming down her legs and thighs, much like Emiline's currently did. Quite a lot of energy he expelled in a short amount of time...

So why did his dick remain hard?

“There's... seriously something in that drink,” Sebastian groaned as he tried to catch his breath, “Haaaahhngh... this can't be normal.”

“Nyeh heh! Maybe not for most people, but for a Faust it is,” Mylene stated as she placed her hand upon his sensitive yet still hard cock, “Imagine how Master Jack was when he got that Rosa Kamille! Imagine how he'd be if he got my special brew! He and Mistress Rita would never leave!”

“Eewwww! I really don't want to hear that!” Sebastian groaned, while Emiline herself straightened up to turn and face him.

“If you'd like, Master...” said the Marshal as she reached over, grabbing the pitcher of that special brew once again, “We can... keep going...”

Both Emiline and Mylene's eyes were glowing, the sex having not satiated them, but only exacerbated them. That's... not good. He could tell them 'no', he knew he could... but he didn't. Instead he braced himself for the impact, his lips curling into a sheepish grin.

“Just uh... be a bit gentle... o-okay?”

“Nyeh heh heh!”

“Kukuku!”

“Do your best, Master!” they exclaimed in unison.

“Aaah... man...”

They knew what hearing that did to him, right? How he simply could not say 'no' to those four words? Dammit, dammit, dammit; he truly was weak to his maid's ministrations!

She was alone within this courtyard of white flowers, sitting within its center upon her butt with her knees up to her chin. The typically ghastly and mysterious dragoness was being rather demure now, her head looking up to the gray skies overhead through the glass ceiling of the courtyard. It was somewhat chilly in this room, the glass ceiling doing nothing against the cold front outside. But it was not a bother to the White Dragon, who continued gazing skyward in a near hypnotic fashion.

That is until the door opened behind her. She tipped her head down, her soft expression becoming more stern as she arose to her feet. Pushing up her glasses, the Housekeeper turned around to face the one who came behind her.

“Igrene.”

“Katherine.”

Housekeeper and Head-Housemaid. White Dragon and Red Serpent. Gray eyes on green. The two looked at one another, their expressions dancing between seriousness and concern for one another... and the situation at hand.

“Where is the diary, Katherine. I know you have its location,” Igrene accused as she approached her sister.

“It is not in my place to share it,” the White Dragon retorted, “It was never in my place to share it... for I do not know.”

“You lead Master Sebastian to its location, you show him Projekt Gottheit and everything... yet you claim to not know where the diary is?” Igrene responded, her head shaking, “Forgive me for making such assertions of you... but I do not believe it.”

“I know it is... difficult to believe,” Katherine replied, “But it is true. I do not know its location, nor have I ever claimed to know its location. I only know where it might be...” she leered at her sister, “Only Master Sebastian has the ability to find it, for that is what Master Klaus planned it to be.”

“But if Master Sebastian finds it... if he reads it...” Igrene stopped to shake her head dismissively, “I must not allow that to happen. If I can read it first...”

“It is not in our place to deceive the earl,” Katherine stated, the flowers within the courtyard shaking under her voice, “I know this, and so too do you.”

“Master Sebastian... is atypical,” the Red Serpent replied.

“But he is Klaus' son,” the White Dragon replied... before she stepped towards her sibling, “He must learn the truth. It is imperative. I understand your fears, but I do not share them. Master Sebastian... will make the right decision.”

“You... are wrong sister,” Igrene retorted, “Master Sebastian is Klaus son, yes. But he is not Klaus... and I fear your decisions may ruin all that we have worked up for.”

“Hmm... is that so? Well then, Igrene. When the truth is finally revealed to all, what will you do?”

The Red Serpent's eyes locked in on her sister, growing somewhat heated beneath her calm visage.

“I will serve him to the best of my abilities,” she answered.

4