Chapter 2: Stats
2.9k 3 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

….

I decided to finally check what my stats were.

————————

Name: Sokka

Class: The Gamer

Level: 1      Next Level: 0.0%

HP: 100/100

MP: 50/50

STR: 13

AGI: 11

VIT: 11

INT: 15

WIS: 12

LUCK: 1

Point: 0

————————

Hmm… not bad, while at this time I wouldn't call Sokka anything special physically. His life in the harsh and cold environment of the south had helped him grow stronger. 

Plus it seems like intelligence and wisdom have been affected due to my taking over. For the knowledge of the average person in this world, I would seem like some kind of smart man due to just my basic knowledge.

"What is that thing?" I asked him, planning to play the role of clueless to the max. My knowledge of the future is something I would never tell anyone. Not even my new sister, and not telling them that I was someone else possessing Sokka was an obvious thing. Don't want to get 'exorcised' by the Avatar or something.

"Oh, this is my flying bison, Appa." Answered Aang cheerfully while petting the large, furry, six-legged creature lying motionless. 

The creature was still breathing so Aang enthusiastically went to help it. "Hey there Appa, time to wake up buddy."

I just looked at the scene with calm eyes while in actuality I was still checking my stats. The thing that bothered me the most was that my Luck was 1. In the show, it was as if the world itself was against Sokka's words and interests. But this could potentially become very dangerous for me. Not that it would directly kill me, but I could have some unfortunate encounters that could be troublesome. As soon as I get stat points I will raise that to at least 10. 

Even in the show, Soka's life was kind of terrible. His mother died when he was young, so did his 1st girlfriend, he also lost his space sword and boomerang… that's rough buddy.

At this, I decided to ignore the interactions of Aang and my sister as they both introduced themselves. To which he sneezed and confirmed that he was an airbender after Katara jokingly suggested that he could be one.

We need to get out of here as soon as we can, by now Zuko should have seen that giant pillar of light. Whether I am a Gamer or not, it doesn't matter, currently, I was too weak to handle the young man. Or more correctly… I was too weak to handle Iroh, I can only guess what level someone like him could be.

Anyway, we should return to the tribe as soon as we can… but we have no boat. I looked at Aang and asked him. "So, can your bison swim?"

"Yes!" He answered me excitedly, "But he can fly."

"Can you take us home?" Asked Katara, with an intrigued look in her eyes. 

"Yep, let's get on Appa. He will help fly us there." Said Aang before jumping in the huge flying bison, and we too got on the saddle of the creature by using his tail to climb up.

"So~ you gonna show us this flying bison?" I asked Aang, knowing the outcome of this endeavor.

"Sure," he agreed with a big, happy smile on his face, "Appa, yip-yip."

The creature groaned and jumped up towards the sky… and fell right into the water.

*SPLASH*

Creating a small wave around us due to his size and started swimming. Aang seemed confused by this, but I only smirked.

I looked at Katara with a look that said 'I told you so'. This makes her huff in annoyance and looks away.

Yep, I am gonna use my future knowledge for petty things. After all, I don't know if it's just the lingering thoughts on this body or what, but every older sibling has one very important job… and that is to annoy their younger sibling. 

"I guess he must still be tired," assumed Aang before turning towards Katara and having a smile on his face.

After a few long, awkward seconds, this causes her to ask, "Why are you smiling at me like that?"

 "Oh, I was smiling?" He replied. Katara also smiled back politely at that.

Wow, Aang… gotta give it to him, they just met and he already is within the friend zone. I guess Aang had that side of him that made girls love him… like a little brother. 

I would honestly feel sorry for you Aang, but you're kinda trying to bone my sister with me here so no way. 

Welp, since I have nothing better to do, I should try raising the level of my Observe skill.

[Medium Sized Iceberg]

Grade: Uncommon 

A place in which the Avatar was trapped for a hundred years.

Wow, this skill will experience big-time evolution with the way that everything around the Avatar seems to be big grade.

After some time on the water, a curious Katara asks Aang if he knows the fate of the Avatar; being an airbender, she knows that the Avatar was supposed to be an Air Nomad. Aang awkwardly states that he knew people that knew the Avatar but did not know the actual Avatar himself. A disappointed Katara drops the subject, leaving Aang looking guilty.

I on the other hand zone out this whole conversation until we finally arrived on land and my <Observation> had reached level 7. Now it allowed me to see things that were hidden and the percentage of health from the people I observe.

Once we arrived on land gran-gran looked at us with a curious look on her face. While Katara went away, the old woman approached me and asked. "Who is this young boy Sakka?"

"Hm?" I looked at her and smiled. "Just some guy that was trapped in an iceberg, we helped him out and he tried to look cool in front of Katara by saying that his bison could fly… and it wasn't true at all so he kinda embarrassed himself. Also gran-gran, you should be inside, I would be worried if you caught a cold now."

She smiled at me, "Now, now, Sokka, I might be old, but there is no need to worry about me." Then she got a serious look while looking at Aang. "Could you keep an eye on the young man and see who he is. Katara is a young girl and might get tricked."

"Sure," I gave her a thumbs-up, "If you promise me to rest and not tire yourself gran-gran."

"Okay." She smiled before going back to her snow house-like thing. What were they called again? I can't remember.

[You have got a new Quest]

I was a little surprised by the message and I concentrated on it to open more info about it. I could click on the air but that would make me seem strange and I want to get used to doing it this way.

—————

•Gran-Gran's Worry: Who is Aang?

The Gamer's grandmother is worried about the new young man who seemed charmed by Katara. Find out Aang's true identity and who he really is and report it back to Gran-Gran. Time limit 2 days.

Completion Reward: 500 Exp.

Increased closeness with grandmother

Completion Failure: Grandmother will stay worried.

Decreased trust from grandmother.

—————

Oh, so Quests can be made like this? I looked around the village… or if it could even be called that. As now it was only small igloos and tents, the Southern Water tribe by now was just a terrain of spread out small villages with only elderly, children, and middle-aged women left behind. By now the men are fighting against the Fire Nation. 

In the end I accepted the quest.

Damn, what a sorry sight to behold. Will I become this tribe's leader in the future? No… I knew the answer to that, I will become their leader. It seems like even after the war there will be many difficulties for me. 

*sigh* Anyway, worrying about the far future like this would be useless. I must now get more exp, it is just past morning and the day is still bright.

I went towards one of the tents and a lady greeted me, she was plain-looking and had blue eyes and black hair, she seemed to be around her thirties. I asked her if she wanted any fish since I would be going fishing. 

She nodded and made her request. 

—————

•Tiga's Errand: Get Fish

Tiga wants fish to use in dinner. Bring her the fish she wants quickly! Time limit 3 hours.

Completion Reward: 25 Exp.

Increased closeness with Tiga.

Completion Failure: Tiga is disappointed.

Decreased trust from Tiga.

—————

96