A strange space
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello, welcome to all the ones here! My name is  Santenberg, a humble officer of KinderKills. "

People started opening their eyes instantly noticing the gradual change in the environment they were just a blink before.

Some started staring at each other and glancing at their surroundings surprisingly. They had all just arrived at some unknown land and had no idea of who the others were.

All of them noticed the change, some were surprised, shocked, some were angry, some even had an ugly expression…

But why how couldn't they? It was normal for intellectual beings such as humans to feel a sense of insecurity and express such feelings in such conditions. Even psychopaths and sociopaths will feel an extreme sense of insecurity and unawareness.

After all, this was not some normal change in surroundings, it was as if the whole world was changed. The surface was white while the sky was all black.

There was no more of the beautiful stars twinkling and the moonlight brightening the dark sky with a beautiful smile.

Though the reactions were obvious, surprisingly, there still remained some unwavering faces laking emotions, fully tranquil as the dark sky.

___________

" Now then, I will want all of your attention for my explanation, please do not be cruel enough to yourself to the lengths of ignoring it."

Hearing the voice again, most of the people had the same question: Who is he? Though he had just introduced himself…

Immediately people started having numerous questions inside their heads on where were they to why were they?

Just like this, people ignored the explanation given by the mysterious person called Santenberg.

Most of them started questioning where their family and friends were.

"Where is my phone?" was heard the most…

...

But just when the fire lit up, the person call Santenberg added some patrol in it spicing things up…

"All right, as you all know that you have arrived in a completely different place than you were before, I shall tell you a list of information about what is this and what will happen afterward."

"First: You will never return to your world!"

The single line broke the silence upon the crowd. It was as if a tsunami of emotions breaking the banks of a small river…

People immediately felt a huge emotional pressure inside them. People felt being separated from the whole world, families, and friends, love, enjoyment, and all the superficial things.

This situation was quite unique. People were worrying and stressing about a thing that they didn't know if it was true or not.

Actually, this was not them consciously worrying but was the work of the sub-subconscious mind.

What could the sub-subconscious mind even think after magically arriving at such a place and listening to such a statement by a mysterious person?

After all, they were all just humans living in a world filled with fictional imagination...

Thought it was as such some of the people already recovered from the shock and doubted and marked that as only a possibility.

While this was going on, Santenberg was not planning on stopping his explanation in any way possible…

Few people noticed this and were noting it in their heads, after listening to all the information, they understood how cunning this person called Santenberg truly was…

The whole explanation only lasted around five minutes where Santenberg just spoke non-stop waiting for no one just like time…

0