Arrival
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a blink of an eye, all the crowd disappeared leaving the space into complete silence.

 

Suddenly, a rabbit-faced animal wearing a black coat and pants appeared out of thin air and immediately gazed toward Santenberg’s eye.

 

Santenberg followed him and stared deeply toward the eyes of this rabbit-faced animal.

 

This was a way of greeting in Kinderkills. The deeper the gaze, the lesser the respect. As seen in the current situation, the rabbit-faced animal did not gaze deeply, if he did so then it will be immediately noticed by  Santenberg.

 

This system of greeting was used by every person in Kinderkills. It was very effective not only in concealing oneself in front of the enemy but also in increasing understanding between each other and spotting enemies/spies among each other in seconds.

 

After some seconds of a greeting, they stopped.

 

“ Sir Santenberg, you have another seminar in another 13 oi.”   [1 oi = 10 sec]

 

Santenberg waved his hand and vanished in the thin air without speaking a single word whereas the rabbit-faced animal remained physically unmoved.

_____

 

In a bright room filled with hospital beds, a particular bed had the sound of a baby crying softly. 

 

The baby was none other than Ron, he was being carried by the two soft hands of his new mother.

 

He was a master in acting skills in his previous life as being a powerhouse in the world of the social network was not a baby play, the ability to scheme, plan, be cognitive, act was a basic need for a social figure in the social network business.

 

After leaving that space, he was in front of his new mother before realizing that he has been reborn.

 

So, learning the situation, he immediately tried to shed tears, and after some failed attempts he did it successfully.

 

Noticing nothing odd about her son, the mother cried even more due to happiness. She was really happy as Ron was her first child.

Living in the ninja world, being a ninja, she had suffered a lot of hardship throughout her life.

 

Bathing with blood every day for the sake of protecting her hidden village and her husband was a truly gruesome experience for her.

 

She was physically and mentally injured but had not shown any sign of weakness in front of anyone she met, even her husband but today she couldn’t control her emotion as she burst out tears of joy and happiness.

 

Ever her husband who was standing by her side shed tears as he could not contain his emotion.

 

 He was only a weak shinobi in this shinobi world who lived his life relying on his wife.

 

Seeing his son healthy, his heart was filled with warmth and happiness. He swore in his heart that moment to give his son a happy life unlike his own filled with bitterness.

 

This was a common feeling to all the parents towards their children. 

 

After some time Ron stopped crying and stared toward her mother.

 

“You shall be named Ron!” The mother spoke with difficulty and a warm smile on her face. She was carrying her son horizontally facing his head.

 

But suddenly Ron cried again. Due to this sudden crying, the parents felt that their child didn’t like the name so they decided upon another.

 

“Alright, then, you shall be named Yama!” The mother spoke with hope filling her expression.

 

Yama stopped crying and tried turning his head for looking at the people present in the room as he slowly remembered all the people present.

 

Yama’s movements were noticed by all the people present in the room with shocked expressions. A newborn baby trying to move was not a normal thing.

 

All the people present had the same thought: “He is lively!”

 

Though this was what going in their mind, Yama had completely different twisted thoughts!

0