The problems and finding ways to solve them
107 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian as he was walking towards the other places where he checked them with the powerful divine senses he posses he can check everything here he found some interesting things but is not the time on using them to right now and now he has not a goal to see them is better to use them later..!!

As Ling Tian was walking in the palace and looking at how big and Vast it was with many different and special rooms, as he was waiting for her to come to bring the news of what is happening outside in the world he thought to look the palace until she comes. he was walking and soon he arrived at a place With a magnificent view and The giant Golden walls that were guarding the whole thing.

"Let`s go and see the palace until she comes with the news and the things she has done " ling tian looking towards the palace with the golden walls with the noble aura around them making very magnificent and vast Space around it.

And as he was walking on The palace he saw a divine and heavenly Throne sitting on the top of the palace with two dragons being it holders as he was going towards to the three soon he took a step and looked the Vastness of the palace and then he sat down on the throne and looked towards the World and sat there looking and looked towards the stars with a profound look.

The time Ling tian was  Soon a beautiful woman walked through the gates and she was coming towards the palace inside to see the lord soon she arrived in the throne where Ling tian was sitting and overlooking everything and then we went towards the Throne of the Lord.

"The Concubine has seen the lord " as she bowed and her amazing beauty was shown and the long black hair shining and as she twisted her large and plump buttocks. Those big breasts wanted to break out her dress as she was bowing waiting to see the lords approval.

Ling tian appreciated her beauty and looked at her waiting for satisfying answers as he waved his hand " Be flat and tell the news you got from the mission I gave you to complete " spoke with endless power and confidence With authority, not even The havens could challenge his voice that sounded Heavenly Majestic.

The concubine lower her body and looked towards the lord " Yes the lord, The power we have left is we have 5 million of Celestial left and it keeps on decreasing as the world is losing its power, And There 4 million of the older generations and one million left of the young generation that keeps on decreasing faster than ever.

"And the Special people that are Alchemists are just some Thousands not a fixed number since the whole world is very big and there The human race that has Talents in Alchemy and many other races but from out Celestial there is still some a Thousand Alchemists, but is very hard for people to start Refining pills because The Medicine is getting Lower to give birth  and there is no Heaven and Earth power to Create pills"

"And that has left our old  Civilization going very bad if that keeps on going the powers will start to slowly on declining....! So Lord about The people Forging Weapons is a bit harder but there many people still practice but there many problems no materials and the Weapons Qualities are low so they start declining again....! And Lord the Whole thing is just kept on getting worst since the last War if the Lord hadn't awakened now maybe the whole world will just get destroyed or just will become a dead planet in the nothingness  !!! "

"And The Woman that is still like the half of the population of that of the  man  and they are on the sitting on the  City Where Celestials Most the time sit but the woman Have different Powers like Talents on Alchemy, Music, Medicine  and many more the woman of our race is nice now  they don't have an accident  now  "

Ling tian heard all of this and fell in thought as he has excepted the world on declining the Powers since there are no resources on to keep on, and the most serious problem is the whole world is declining as fast as he can feel the Worlds Qi drawing on to close Just becoming a World of Nothingness and turn in the small pieces of clouds of dust...!!

Then he shifted his gaze towards The beautiful woman and looked at her with appreciation" You did a good job keep on doing that, now tell me about the other races what are they doing and what are they up to now..!

The concubine sees and looked towards Ling tian and nods " Yes Lord the whole since the now has become a Chaos with many Destructions on The land making many Races fight for the Last resources and so they can strengthen their foundation...!

"And The Monster Race, Demon Race , Ghost Race, Even if they're not able to cultivate since their born More powerful than Human race they run Wild because they seek to profit from it...!! the way their Species works and have their special powers to on getting strengthen on Like demons some can get power from the Evil emotions, of course, there are demonic arts like that but now the Qi is almost so thin Cultivating is very hard and impossible since there is no cultivation system now, without The Laws of Dao and the world has declined and the human race  .....!! 

"And The Human Race Has seen it has fallen in a disadvantage against the  other races and since then it  has formed  Alliance unite ting  moving close together in a content more close  so they can strengthen their foundation since the Human race is born weak and now the can only become an Alliance so the fight against The stronger races and so they can  stay alive .!!"

Ling Tian heard this and wasn't much surprised since The People themselves have selfish thoughts and have their ambition and so the fights are something will go so the Strongest can only Survive as the weak just die and perish in the long history...

The long history is the same in the universe that the strong control the weak and there are many revolutions and changes just people fighting and greedy wars and hatreds are just a Cycle of back and forth with the same fate and Cause and Effects, the universes can move forward with a  Destruction That will destroy everything and give birth to a new Creation, The Universe it has natural order in every place with the cause and effect of fate and destiny and the Cultivators can cultivate the way and as they grow some threads of things that happened in the universe but that's the beginning only...

Since he came here he slowly devoured the memories of the Celestial Lord as he devoured the first generations to get back some of the damage he had from the war and many pieces of his power is still intact through the Multiverse and if he wants to get his power he has to devour back it since the power of his now is thought the galaxy...

Their many memories that are missing since the loss of his power now he is just a Celestial with no cultivation power, but the memories he has figured out the cause and effect he brought in the future the power of his will have to go to something in the Anime worlds and Novels he has read there will be changes...  and he has to get back that power of his and he then can feel his future self will have better self-evolution but now he has only a bit of a memory... 

What memories just for his power unique powers that have spread towards the Milky way of the galaxy and he has to find them if he wants to evolve into a higher being life itself posses stages of evolving... but his foundation damaged of course he is very strong right now but he will not want stay back because of an unstable foundation so search for his power back is on the goals he has as bring the planet back to life trough plundering planets and many things trough the cosmos ...

"Right is time just to in the mountain and plan slowly what to do " as he waved his fingers and went through the purple portal he opened and as he appeared on top of the mountains and looked towards the Vastness of the Stars that passed so much power he could feel them and he moved his gaze over there and checked the Darkness over the Galaxy.

Ling Tian was sitting there and was meditating for some time and as he was sitting there like an immemorial buddha.

There were noises coming close from Ling Tian but he was meditating and the noises moved closer to Ling Tian and there was a sound heard from behind in the rocks.

"ROAR "  " ROAR "

There were roaring sounds coming right now as they were coming towards Ling tian, but Ling Tian looked sitting there like a buddha that is still meditating soon there were endless storms of monsters were coming towards ling tian.

"ROAR  ROAR ROAR "

The whole Monsters were like a tsunami coming towards ling tian with their bloodthirsty aura skyrocketing towards the sky with their terrifying claws and large fangs they roared towards ling tian wanting the creature in front of the shred to pisses. 

Ling Tian just opened his eyes and his gaze looked towards the beats, but he still didn't release an aura to scare the beasts, but his gaze was like the was endless light of them illuminating out of it .

"You foolish creatures dare attack this Seat really naive " as he got up and flew in the sky slowly, and didn't directly kill them he thought to have some fun as he looked at them with a gaze no emotion on it.

"You Know The Wind Represents the way to freedom "  There was he was in the sky closely staying there and moving slowly as he waved his palm and gather many Tornados were forming in his hand and then he looked towards the beasts

"Since you come towards this Seat looking for a fight it will not end peacefully " as his face was smiling and his handsome face looked at the creatures with some fun and interest and waved the tornados then.

"The tornados shall slowly just keep on grabbing you and then slowly you die, then your blood falls through the tornado and creating blood tornados that will on keep on slaughtering you hehe" as he looked like the main show is not here.

"ROAR ROAR " ROAR ROARRRR "

Many beasts were roaring with endless anger and rage were consuming their souls and they kept falling into madness since they were trapped in this terrifying Blood tornado  RoaRrr.

Many voices were slowing down as the voices of despair were heard and agony.

"You know the good show has not started since you lowly creature dare attack this lord really foolish  now you should know your consequences "

As he was waving his hand and separating the blood tornados and placing them on each place with a separated space of each other.

"Now since The wind represents  the way towards freedom  I will use that and attack your little race and make the experience the cause and effect of taking away someone freedoms, well hehe The fate of you little races have taken the effects of this Curse  " 

"Now you just die " as the tornados started on squashing everything below him making it rain blood now since he didn't know how many beasts were, but didn't care to look in to for some ants.

"This feeling of doing something is funnier than sitting all day in the palace but now huh I have to check the Way where we can next in the Galaxy so we take resources " as he was ready and didn't bother with this little show that happened right here and went to check what he has to do now.

6