TRANSMIGRATING AND ESCAPING
267 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name was Evan Mayer a 25 year old young man from London, professional of mmorpg games, and fan of anime, manga and light novels, my life was very simple, I only played games on the internet for 15 hours a day, 6 days a week and on my one day off I only watched anime, read manga and Asian light novels, made good money, just had to find good items in the most popular mmorpg games and sell them, had a great life and made good money.

And you are not wrong "I had" because for some reason I went to sleep after a great harvest in a game and when I woke up I was in an unknown place, a bed that was not mine, a room even more different than mine and  in a body that is not mine.

I have to admit that I panicked, I could hardly breathe, I could not process what was happening, however, after a few minutes I managed to calm down, but at that moment a strong headache attacked me.

The pain did not take long just a few seconds, but it felt like hours, it was unbearable, however, when it finished, many things were clarified for me, although I did not want to believe there was no more explanation.

The pain I felt was from the memories of the body I was in, which were entering my brain, in other words, I transmigrated to another world and obtained the memories of the body I occupy.

The body I entered is named Alan Black who is 15 years old and is the youngest member of the Black family, which is a prominent merchant house in the southern duchy in the country of Terra.

This would be good if he did not have the memories of the last moments of this body, although blurred, the last memory is of suffocation, in short he was drowned by some type of gas, that is, he was poisoned.

The Black family consists of 5 main members, Alan's two uncles, his children and Alan who is the youngest, his mother died shortly after giving birth to Alan and his father died a couple of years ago. of a disease.

As Alan had no support in the family, his uncles and cousins ​​did not want him to have a share in the family, they were cheats and greedy, therefore they murdered him and for inexplicable reasons I ended up in this body.

After thinking a bit, I realized that I was in danger, although Alan died, when I entered his body I became Alan, so seeing that their plan did not work, they would surely end up in work later, therefore, quickly I took the closest clothes, got dressed and went out without anyone noticing.

When I left the house I realized that it was a fairly large and luxurious mansion, but I did not stay admiring it, I needed to flee from there as soon as possible, fortunately I had Alan's memories, so I knew the city very well.

As I had managed to grab a hood, I put it on so that my face was not recognized and I went into the city, looked for an isolated alley and began to assimilate all the memories of Alan to know where I am and what to do next.

After calming me down, organize the information from Alan's memories of him. First it was in the southern duchy of the country Terra, this country is similar in size to England and is made up of 4 duchies named after the cardinal points, north, south, east and west and the center is ruled by the royal family that in quotes they are the rulers of the whole country, but the duchies are quite independent.

The Black family is one of the wealthiest families in the southern duchy, they are merchants with many companies, but mainly in the sale of fruits and grain, over the years they have created a great fortune.

The interesting thing about this world is that it is like an mmorpg game, that is, people earn jobs according to the activities they carry out, as well as titles and levels, in a nutshell the inhabitants of this world were like characters in a game , just that they were not aware, for them all this was given by the gods.

In other words, if a person was engaged in agriculture, he would receive the job of a farmer and as he worked in that, his level would increase and he would gain skills commensurate with that job.

Also, it was a peculiar world in its own way, it looked like a medieval world, but there were magic-driven technologies which could create things that were more advanced than the modern era it came from, in short with magic they were more advanced . in some things than the modern era, but in turn there were things much more backward.

On the other hand, there were countries like Terra that had a monarchy system and there were countries with democracy and other types of economic and political systems, therefore, it was a bit complex.

And if all this were not enough, there are many intelligent races and strange creatures. Races like elves, dwarves, dragons, goblins and others, as well as monstrous creatures that lack intelligence and are like animals that only live according to the law of the jungle.

Although humans and other intelligent races have laws and regulations, the truth is that it is a cruel world, the rich and powerful do what they want without consequences and the weak can only survive, the example was what happened to Alan, although I suppose that in all worlds this is the same, in modern times it was not very different.

Having organized all this information, I established a plan of action, for some reason I managed to calm down, I imagine that by transmigrating to this world my mind was established at the level of the natives so I see this situation as my reality and I must continue with it.

First I have an advantage, I am a game expert, so a game-like world follows the same principle, to level up I must kill monsters, so I must find a hunting place with weak monsters and start climbing from level.

The problem was that I had no weapons, no money, when I was about to split my head about what to do, a memory of Alan came to my head, apparently his father when he got sick knew that something like this could happen and told Alan to go to the continental bank when that happens.

Knowing that Alan's father had left something for him at the continental bank, I quickly went to the bank's offices to see what it was about.

The continental bank is a huge company, it has branches in many parts of the world so no country dares to create problems for them.

This world is bigger than the earth, to the point that no one knows how big it is, the country Terra is located in the Arrow subcontinent, named after the most prominent mountain in it, which is shaped like an arrow.

This subcontinent is as big as the entire American continent on earth and there are many subcontinents just like this one, plus true continents that are twice the size of all the continents put together on earth, called the great continents. in fact, there are countless islands the size of the UK in this world, so it's huge.

Thinking on this scale, I arrived at the offices of the continental bank, which was on the main street of the capital city of the southern duchy, which is where I am, a robust and white 5-story building, with a lot of people traffic.

After admiring the great building I entered and went to the counter where a beautiful young woman was standing and I told her that I was coming to pick up a security block left in my name, the girl told me to accompany her.

I followed the young woman to a side door and we entered, it was a small office, where a middle-aged man was behind a desk, the young woman invited me to sit down and left the room.

- Good morning sir, how can I help you? (Middle-aged man)
- Good morning, I want to remove a security block left in my name. (Alan)
- His name is? (Middle-aged man)
- Alan Black.

The middle-aged man put his hand on the desk where there was a table that looked like some kind of metal and different symbols appeared on it, it looked like an electronic tablet from the modern era.

After a few minutes the middle-aged man attended saying that there was a security block in the name of Alan Black, therefore, he opened his desk drawer and took out a metal box from him and placed it on the desk.

Apparently the whole desk is some kind of magical artifact, however, I didn't think much about it, I just put my hand on the box and it lit up and made an opening sound, seeing this, the middle-aged man stood up and left the office leaving me alone.

I imagine it is for the privacy of the customer, I must say that it is a good service, without delay I opened the box when the man came out and inside there was a silver ring and a sealed letter.

I opened the letter, since, I imagined that it was the description of what the ring was, although I already had an idea of ​​what it was. As I assumed, the letter said that Alan's father had guessed that Alan would be in danger after his death, since he knew his brothers, so he left that storage ring where there were 100 gold coins for Alan to escape from. the city and make his life elsewhere.
100 gold coins for wealthy people was not a lot, but for a normal person it was a large amount, to put it in perspective, a normal family of 4 can live comfortably on 2 gold coins a month therefore those 100 coins for me they could only last me several years.

Also, the storage ring had 1 cubic meter of space, so it is very handy for storing things, without much ado I put the ring on my finger and left the office.

Leaving the bank I went back to an alley with few people and inspected my status sheet, I just had to think about it and soon a blue semitransparent window came out that only I could see.

STATE
Former Name: Evan Mayer
Current Name: Alan Black
Race: Human

WORKS
Trader's Apprentice Lv 15
Samurai Apprentice Lv 10

ABILITIES

No Skills
No Skills
No Skills

TITLES

Without Titles
Without Titles
Without Titles

When I saw my state I was surprised that my previous name appeared but I did not give it importance and then I realized that my work was still an apprentice, this meant that I had studied and practiced, but had not performed the action, for example, being Trader's apprentice means that I have knowledge to trade, but that I have not done it yet, the advantage is that when I perform the action I will not start from Lv 1 but from the level of the apprentice work in this case Lv 15.

Also, being an apprentice I can't get the job skills, therefore, I have to do the action to be able to get the skills, the good thing is that I'm also a samurai apprentice, which is a warrior class, therefore, this does more easy step to follow.

Without wasting time, I went to the smithy, I needed equipment to fight, because I was a samurai apprentice, I needed a katana and light armor.

Upon entering the smithy, a strong, muscular and tanned man attended to me, when I told him what I was looking for, he offered me several weapons, as I do not have much knowledge in that, I took two katanas that looked sharp and easy to use and an armor of hard but flexible leather that covered the torso of the body.

I also bought a survival kit that consisted of a small leather bag that had a fairly sharp kitchen knife and miscellaneous items such as rope, a map, and outdoor cooking objects such as fire oil bottles and small metal bolts. for roasting meat.

Spend 20 gold coins on everything you buy, I don't know if I was scammed as I have no way of knowing but I don't care, I quickly left the smithy and went to a grocery store and bought mercenary rations for 2 months that cost me another 10 gold coins and keep them in the ring.

I kept the rations in the ring, as well as one of the katanas, the bag with the survival equipment I put on my waist just like my katana and I put on the leather armor and on that I put my hood, this way it will be believed that I am any mercenary, the ring will be hidden like my face, this type of equipment can bring problems.

Then I went to buy a horse, since walking on foot is too slow and tiring, this world is full of dangers it is better to be in good condition always, so I spent another 20 gold coins on a good horse and its food for 2 months I keep in the ring that was practically full already.

I spent a little over half a day doing all of this and I still hadn't eaten so I was hungry, but I couldn't stay long in town, the Black family must have found out about my escape and they must be looking for me, so I took a portion, the I ate and quickly left town.

Despite being a world similar to the medieval one, due to the facilities provided by magic, the cities were quite populated, for example, this capital of the southern duchy had about 4 million people, which is equivalent to any city in the world. modern age.

Alan had ridden on horseback so it was not difficult to handle, so I ran quickly towards the nearest forest, the survival team was bringing a map of the entire southern duchy and its borders so following it I reached a small forest where I could spend the night.

Shortly before dark I arrived in the forest, tied the horse and gathered some firewood in the surroundings and lit a fire, for the cold, I looked for a nearby river that the map said and fill with water my canteens and a bucket that they gave me when buy the horse to give him water.

I gave the horse food and drink, I sat in front of the fire to eat my rations and being alert that they did not attack me in the middle of the night, I was still a little paranoid, but without realizing it I fell asleep.

10