ONE TO THREE MONTHS
82 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After deciding my mission of hunt goblins, I returned home, none of the boys had returned, so I decided to wait for them. After an hour Jonathan returned and after another hour, Alice and Cris also returned, carrying paper bags full of groceries.

Soon they put the purchases in their respective places and sat in the living room chatting about what they had done and future plans.

- Well, guys, I would like to know about your day, tell me how did it go? (Evan)

- I started my archery practice, it was nothing out of the ordinary, they only explained how to hold the bow, the position and other basic things, I did not shoot the bow, but I learned a lot, just with one class and I became an apprentice of bow 6. (Jonathan)

- That's fine, you must learn the basics so as not to make mistakes when push comes to shove. (Evan)

- We only went to the market to buy the groceries, there is everything, just accompany Alice, she was the one who bought everything. (Christopher)

- Very well, I went to the mercenary guild, the truth is that, due to the situation of the goblins, there are not many missions, but there is a mission to exterminate goblins, so I will start tomorrow with that. (Evan)

- You'll be fine? (Alice)

- Do not worry, I am not that weak and I will not be reckless, however, as I have always told you, prepare for the unexpected, in this mission I will leave the city and will not return soon, maybe between one to three months, if I do not come back after three months, assume the worst and prepare to move forward alone. (Evan)

The boys seemed sad with that comment, apparently they have already taken a liking to me despite the short time we have known each other, I have no intention of dying, but one does not know what the future holds and that is why I had to tell them that.

- Do not be sad, I do not intend to die, but always be prepared, with the money you have and the rent of this house, you should be able to live normally for almost a year in the event that I do not return, if this happens, stay together and get on with it, it's not going to happen, it's just a warning. (Evan)

- Okay, brother, we know what to do. (Christopher)

- Then, tomorrow I will leave on my mission, Alice, you will be in charge of the food, do not do complex things, work little by little, Cris, your equal, Jonathan, you are the only one who will start a combat job so safety falls on you take care of them while I'm gone. (Evan)

- Yes brother. (Cristopher, Jonathan and Alice)

- Also, be careful, keep a low profile, especially your Jonathan who will be the one who has more contact with people when being in the dojo, with how expensive the classes are there, surely there will be many wealthy people who will try to humiliate you, you have the possible thing to bear, the future is long, you will be able to collect the debts later. (Evan)

- I understand, brother, in fact, you are right, there are many rich children there, I can tell by how they boast about how expensive their bows are, it seems that they went to compete seeing who has the finest and most expensive, instead of learning. (Jonathan)

- That is normal, those boys are not going to learn, they are going to show their economic power and influence, the dojo belongs to Dorias, who is said to be from the great continents, they just want to win their favor, just don't pay attention and dedicate yourself to learn. (Evan)

After some additional warnings, Alice went to the kitchen, it would be her first time cooking for everyone, so she was excited, however, she did not do anything difficult, in fact, it was a simple dinner, some eggs, rice and fried meat.

It was a simple dinner, but it tasted good, it was nothing special, but it was edible, with a little practice, it would surely be better and better every day, when they finished they all went to her rooms.

The next morning, everyone woke up early, Alice made breakfast and they fired me, since I was going out to carry out my mission, I was fully armed and determined, now it was not only to earn money and level up, I had a responsibility with these guys, so he was determined to return.

After I left, the boys entered the house again and sat down to talk about what they should do next, despite being young, they were very intelligent and perhaps because of what happened to them, they were very mature.

- Well, I'll go to the city library to investigate the scribes, I think Alice should come with me. (Christopher)

- Why? (Alice)

- Because in the library, there should be cookbooks, so you can learn new recipes. (Christopher)

- Okay, then I'll go. (Alice)

- I'll go to my classes and then I'll practice a little in the garden. (Jonathan)

After defining what they would do, each one went to their destination, Jonathan to their bow classes and Cris and Alice to the library.

Cris and Alice entered the library and each one requested the books that interested them, for Cris, it was a bit complex, there weren't many books about scribes, but he found one that had some useful information.

In fact, it was not very complex to get the scribe job, the problem was to level up, to get the job I only had to write contracts, as long as I did enough I would get the job, but to level up, I would have to experiment.

Experimenting, it took time and money, I had to try different materials, either to create paper and ink so that contracts have power and without a teacher, everything was reduced to trial and error, which entails dedicating time and money.

Fortunately, low-level ink and papers could be bought at reasonable prices, so you wouldn't have to spend that much to get started, no one wanted to reveal their secrets, therefore advanced-level contract types and materials were not for sale and much less written in publicly available books, so Cris had no choice but to learn by experimenting.

On the other hand, for Alice, it was a little better, since in the library there were several recipe books, so it was not difficult for her to learn, although in the library they did not allow to take out the books and much less transcribe them, Alice was very intelligent and with a good memory, so it was not difficult for him to memorize some simple recipes.

In addition, she learned that the work of a chef was much deeper than just cooking, in fact, chefs were closely linked to medicine, she learned that a high-level chef could cook meals that increased strength, agility, speed and more. attributes of a person, there was even food to extend life.

When she learned this, she was very excited and willing to improve, so without delay, she returned home before Cris to start practicing the recipes that she had learned, she wanted to improve as soon as she could.

In another place Jonathan arrived at the combat dojo for his archery practice, as yesterday they taught him everything related to theory, today they would let him practice shooting some arrows.

Admittedly, the combat dojo classes were expensive, but at least they were very professional in what they did, it was an hour of well-directed teaching, while he was shooting, his teacher gave him recommendations on his posture and other aspects so that he could improve. .

As a member of the combat dojo, Jonathan had a teaching hour, but he could use the shooting range longer after teaching hour, only he would already be on his own.

So after finishing his tutoring, he decided not to go back home and practice in the dojo, since it was better to train at the shooting range than in the garden at home, the problem was the other students.

Jonathan was in his solo practice, when a group of three boys his age approached him and, noticing Jonathan, began to make fun of him.

- Hey kid, how is it that having money to pay for classes in this dojo you don't have a better bow? Aren't you ashamed to use that garbage?

Jonathan didn't even look at them, he continued to practice him, as if the three boys who were making fun of him weren't there, this infuriated the boys.

- Hey trash I'm talking to you.

Seeing that he couldn't continue to ignore them, he calmly stopped practicing and addressed them.

- This bow helps me to train, I don't need to spend more money on another bow. (Jonathan)

The boys were surprised, the calm with which he answered them made them feel uncomfortable, generally the boys who are bully are always cowards and they know when they are in front of someone stronger than them.

Although these boys came from wealthy families, they were not nobles, nor great entrepreneurs, only children of somewhat wealthy merchants, therefore, seeing how calm Jonathan was, they assumed that he had a great background and without saying anything they left quickly .

Jonathan, is a boy of few words and due to his strong build for his age, he could pass as a boy with a muscle brain, but he was actually very intelligent, so he understood that the boys had misunderstood the situation, however, He did not care, since it benefited him if they did not bother him more.

However, he also understood that sooner or later the boys who fled would realize that and would cause him problems again and at that moment it would be a worse situation than today, because they would feel humiliated, even so, Jonathan did not bother thinking about that, he would just deal with them when he arrived, that was his thought, so he finished his practice and returned home.

When Jonathan got home, Alice had already returned and was cooking the newly learned recipes, but Cris had not returned yet and not wanting to disturb her since she saw her so concentrated, she went to the garden of the house that was not so big to continue practicing.

While Jonathan and Alice were at home practicing, Cris was still in the library researching the scribes, it wasn't until noon that he felt hungry and went home to eat.

When I got home, Alice was setting the table, Jonathan was already seated, Alice, she seemed very happy as if she had achieved a great achievement and indeed she had.

The recipe that she had learned was very simple, it was just a meat seasoned with garlic, salt, onion and tomato, accompanied by steamed potatoes, a simple meal, but for her it was a great achievement.

- It seems that you achieved something great. I see you very happy. (Christopher)

- Hehehe, yes, I learned this today and I think it turned out very well, I also managed to win the job of chef. (Alice)

- Really? That's great Alice, congratulations, you seem to be the first to get what you wanted. (Jonathan)

- Right, congratulations. (Christopher)

Between smiles and compliments, the three of them sat at the table and began to have lunch, it was a simple meal, but when they tried it, Jonathan and Cris were surprised, it was true that it was not a heavenly meal, but it was definitely delicious, they both ate with much pleasure as they praised her and Alice just smiled and blushed with happiness.

After lunch, Cris returned to the library to continue researching and Jonathan continued with his practice in the garden, while Alice cleaned the dishes and did some cleaning at home, since she was in charge of the housework.

Cris, continued with his studies in the library for a couple of hours and then went to the store of the Villa trade firm to buy his practice materials, he bought plain paper and ink and also low-level paper and ink for scribes.

She bought enough material to practice for a long time and spent half of the 30 coins that she had given him, however, she had enough material to work for 3 months without any problem.

After his purchase, he returned home around dinner time, I put away his materials and then together with Jonathan and Alice they sat down to eat, dinner was simpler than lunch, it was just a ham and egg sandwich, simple but delicious.

While the three boys were adjusting to their new life, I had left the city and entered the border with the objective of finding some goblins to complete the mission and win some levels.

However, I was not the only one so I had to be careful, since I was in quite dangerous terrain, could easily fall into an ambush, goblins were not like monsters, they were intelligent beings, so like me, they could have quite problematic skills.

As it was the first day, I did not go too far over the border, when night was falling I found a good place to camp and spend the night. It is passing without problems and the next morning I continue with the mission.

I started my search quite early, the sun had not risen even when I woke up and went further into the border, since I had the job of an assassin, moving in the dark was the best strategy, and using stealth there was no threat at the moment.

My decision was correct, since in a short time I found a small group of goblins, 5 of them, one of them was guarding, while the others slept, so with great control and stealth I approached the one who was guarding and before I could react, cut his head from behind.

The blood gushed from his neck with great force and his head fell to the ground, there was no sound, the 4 goblins that were still sleeping, did not know that they were being attacked and without delay I went to them and gave them eternal rest, cut their ears , put them in my storage ring and leave quickly.

Even if I left, I did not go far, I thought that if there was a group of goblins in this place, surely there could be more, so I distanced myself and hide, hoping that more goblins would appear.

However, to my surprise, those who appeared was a small group of humans, they were surely like me, fulfilling the mission, there were 3 of them, two robust men, about 30 years old with light leather armor and two-handed swords.

There was also a girl, quite pretty, she had light leather armor like men, but more tight to the body, which highlighted her curves, although her chest was a bit sparse, in my opinion it was the perfect size for her build.

I am not a person who prefers large breasts, to be honest, I am one of those who thinks that each woman has her charms according to her build and this girl who was the archer of the group had an average height, with a beautiful face, brown hair short to his neck, legs that gave the impression of being longer than they were, well toned, with a round and firm rear, in addition to having a flat abdomen and wide hips.

In my opinion I had everything I needed in the right places, she was a beauty, however, I wonder that a girl like her was in a group with two middle-aged men who did not have the face of being good people, even so, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and remained hidden observing the situation.

 

As I mentioned before this is a story that I am taking up and unfortunately this is the last chapter that I had written, from here I resume writing and there would already be 3 different novels that I would be writing so I ask for a little patience I will do my best for upload chapters as regularly as possible and I hope you like it.

 

6