E.P. 2 Pneumatic Tubes
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short Episode.)

The camera opens up to Asher and friends arriving at a factory of sorts and they stand outside of chain link fence.

May:"All right, come on." *She opens the gate.*

They all walk inside and Nora looks to May.

Nora:"Thanks again for coming."

May:"Don't mention it. Once Robyn learned about Amity Tower, she wouldn't shut up about it. Wherever she is, I'm sure she would want us doing what we can to get it up in the air and get the world talking again. Besides, Fiona's got your friends helping out in my stead."

She walks past them and Blake follows her.

Nora:"Yeah." *She walks to the group.*

Ruby:"Are you sure this is safe?"

Asher:"Kinda looks like a dump."

They walks inside.

Weiss:"Snowshoe Shipping is an SDC subsidiary, meaning all the drones here report to the company, not the general." *Asher goes up and grabs her hand.* "The pneumatic tubes allow for Dust refined in the crater to be sent straight up to Atlas."

Asher:"That's pretty Amazing."

Weiss kisses Asher's cheek.

Weiss:"Thanks, Fly Boy. We just need to find the one for the military base."

Blake:"Are there any building in Atlas that your family doesn't own?' *Nora chuckles.*

Weiss looks to Blake.

Weiss:"That isn't relevant at the moment." *She walks away dragging Asher with her and Blake chuckles.*

The camera moves over to Penny as she looks at a Terminal that says 'Atlas Academy.' Ruby walks up to her.

Ruby:"Hey."

Penny:"I do not like it when friends fight."

Ruby:"I know. Yang and I might not agree on how best to save Mantle but-"

Penny:*Interrupts.* "No. I mean Winter. The general. They were our friends. But then the Ace Ops attacked you. And the general, he said people were going to die, because of me."

Ruby grabs Penny's shoulders and make Penny look at her.

Ruby:"That was a lie. And he was only saying it to hurt you."

Penny:"I was the protector of Mantle, but now, I am much more than that, and I wish I was not."

Ruby:*Grabs Penny's hands.* "But, you're still you Penny. By becoming the Winter Maiden you did protect Mantle."

Penny:"Thank you Ruby." *She hugs Ruby.*

Nora:"I found It!"

The camera moves over to Nora looking at a Terminal with Asher and Weiss next to her. Then Blake and May walk over to them.

Blake:"I suppose there's no turning back now."

Ruby and Penny walk up.

May:"Between our secret weapon and my semblance," *She turns invisible.*"You all couldn't be in better hands." *She reappears.*

Nora then looks to Weiss.

Nora:"So how do we use this thing?"

Weiss walks over to a tube bringing Asher with her.

Weiss:"It should be simple." *She grabs Asher and makes him sit in the tube.* "If you lie back in the tube and press launch-" *Nora presses a button.*

Asher is sent up into the tube screaming. Nora Gasps and so does Weiss then Nora starts laughing.

Weiss:"Nora!"

The camera pans to a view of Atlas then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-13-2021

502 words.

2