The Fall of Asher
72 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I honestly don't really like the way this episode turned out.

The camera opens up to Asher's group.

Oscar:"What do we do now?"

A portal door opens behind them and they look to it.

Ren:"We stick to the plan."

Nora:"How? Without the CCT there's no way we can tell all of Atlas to step into a bunch of freaky, magic doors."

Emerald walks over to the portal.

Ren:"But there is. We use the portal ourselves, and spread the word on floor."

Emerald:"Are we positive these things work?"

Red team walks over.

Grif:"I don't know."

Asher walks behind Grif.

Asher:"Only one way to find out."

Grif:"Wait-"

Asher kicks Grif into the portal.

Simmons:"Was that necessary?"

Asher:"Yes, it was. Now lets go." *Asher walks into the portal and everyone follows him.*

They all exit the portal to enter an area with many portals and paths leading to one big portal.

Jaune:"Okay, we can do this." *He turns to the group.* "Nora and I will get people through the gates. Everyone else, keep to your roles. Remember, the evacuation is priority one no matter what else happens."

Ren:"You sure you won't need more help?"

Nora:"Shade is armed to the teeth with Huntsmen and Huntresses, but we're about to throw a kingdom's worth of negativity on their doorstep. If anyone will need help, it's them."

Asher:"Okay, guys let's save these people."

Everyone:"Right."

Everyone goes off in their own directions and Red team stand at one of the larger platform areas waiting for people.

Grif:"We're actually doing this."

Simmons:"And it's working."

As people start to come out of the portals Red Team keeps them calm and directs them where to go.

The camera moves up to team RWBY and Penny as they come out of a portal. Ruby looks over to see Fiona come out of a portal and she waves at her and Ruby waves back. They hear Nora and Jaune yelling at people. They start to walk down the path.

Weiss:"I thought there'd be more people by now."

Ruby:"Our job is getting Penny and the Staff to Vacuo. Until then. we have to trust the others. I'm sure they can handle it."

Then they hear some yelling.

Asher:"Please remain calm and head for the big portal."

RWBY and Penny look of to the side and see Asher and his team helping people to the portal.

Ruby:"Asher."*Asher looks over to Ruby and she waves at him and he waves back.*

But suddenly there is an explosion on Asher's platform and he's thrown to the side. People start to scream and run.

Ruby:"No!"

She starts to run to Asher.

Blake:*Looks to Penny.* "Keep going, we'll handle this."

The other start to follow Ruby.

The camera moves to Asher has he gets up and coughs, his aura flickers. He looks to his team and their also getting up.

Donut:"What do, sir?!"

Asher:"Help the other's get them to the other side."

Simmons:"What about you, sir?"

Asher:*Grabs redemption off his back and puts it is sword form.* "I'll stay back and help protect the other civilians."

Grif:"But-"

Asher:"Go! Now! I'll be fine. Just get these people to the other side of the portal. I'll meet you there soon."

Red team salutes him and they start to help civilians up

Play me

Asher coughs a few times and hits his chest.

Asher:"Don't quit on me now."

Suddenly a line of fire comes at Asher but Ruby comes over using her semblance to stop it. The rest of her team comes up.

Ruby:"Glad you're okay."

Asher:"Oh, I'm hard to kill."

Then Cinder touches down on the platform.

Cinder:"Your little friend Oscar was right. But the easy part ends here."

They look at each other in confusion.

Cinder:*Mocking* "How did you know about that?"

Ruby growls and slams her scythe behind her and shoot off towards Cinder swinging Crescent Rose. Asher and the others also charge at Cinder and weapons clash together. No one's able to land a hit on her. Asher runs at Cinder but she parrys' his Block and throws him at the edge of the platform. His aura breaks as he hits the ground hard.

Cinder then slams her sword into the ground and crests a tornado of fire.

Cinder:"I knew your plan would be bold. But I never could have predicted all this. At least not without a little help from Jinn. I suppose I have all of you to thank for one last lesson. Sometimes if you want to win." *Asher pumps the handle of Redemption.* "You simply can't do it alone."

Then Yang yells.

Yang:"Ruby!"

Asher looks over and his eye widens in horor. Yang pushes Ruby out of the way from an attack by Neo and Yang is hit off the ledge of the platform.

Time Slows down as Asher looks over the ledge to see Yang fall. Blake throws her weapon at Yang but it just misses. yang falls and then turns to golden particles.

Asher:"Yang!" *He gets angry and goes to turn around but a sound of sword slices flesh is heard.*

Play me

The camera moves to Asher's face as Asher's eye widen and some blood falls down from the corner of his mouth. He coughs up some blood and the camera zooms out a little and shows a sword sticking out of Asher's chest. Asher's drops Redemption and it falls to the ground with a clank.

Cinder:"I finally got you."

The camera zooms out some more showing Cinder behind Asher holding the sword through his chest. Tear start to fall down from Asher's eye.

Ruby/Weiss/Blake:"Asher!"

Cinder rips the sword from Asher's chest and he falls to his knees. Another metal clater is heard. Blood starts to soak the white cloak he's wearing. 

Cinder:"I thought killing you would be harder." *Cinder puts a foot on Asher's back.*

Cinder looks over to the others and Smirks and kicks Asher off the platform. Weiss yells out and start to cry. Ruby and Blake start to cry.

Ruby:"Yang? Asher?"

The camera moves to Asher as he's falling and blood falls from his mouth and his cloak flaps around.

Asher:'My luck ran out this time. I'm sorry I failed you Ruby. I'll tell mom you said hi.'

Asher's eye closes and he turns to golden particles.

The camera moves up to Weiss as She's holding onto Redemption and a bloody Rose emblem necklace.

Weiss:*Crying.* "Asher, please not again. I can't handle this." *She ties Asher's bloody necklace to his Sword and she puts it on her back.*

Then Weiss turns around and starts to attack Cinder. Penny flies over to them.

Penny:"Why'd you have to come back?"

Weiss:"Penny, no!"

Cinder turns to Penny.

Penny:"Why didn't you just learn your lesson?" *She punches Cinder.*

Cinder goes flying but she stops herself with her maiden powers.

Cinder:"Oh, Penny. I did."

Cinder hits Penny with an attack that sends her to the ground. Then she rushes at Cinder and they start to attack each other. Weiss runs up to some portals and Cinder notices her and makes some black glass shard and Weiss gasps and looks behind her to see civilians. Cider throws the shards at Weiss and Weiss summons a big sword to block the glass. Some go through the portals but the glass at Weiss feet explode sending her up in the air. Redemption falls near the entrance of the portal.

Weiss stops herself with a glyph. Penny and Cinder fight again. Then Jaune walks through the portal and steps on something and he looks down to see Asher's sword.

Jaune:"Redemption?" *He picks up the sword and something drips from the handle and he looks to it.*

Blood drips from a rose emblem. Asher's emblem and Jaune's eyes widen and he looks around but does not see Asher.

Jaune:"Asher, no. Please don't tell me that you fell." *He rubs his eyes and notices Nora.* "Priority one."

Nora looks over to Jaune and they start to run. The camera moves over to Weiss and Penny. They're on one of Weiss's summons.

Penny:"Weiss, all she's ever wanted is the maiden power. I can buy you all time."

Weiss:"But, Penny..."

A fire blast hit them from behind and they are thrown off the summon and they land on a platform. Both of their aura's flicker. Cinder lands a few meters away from them. Cinder looks to see that Weiss has the Staff, but then Penny gets between them.

Penny:"I'm right here. I'm what you want."

Cinder:"I want it all."

She charges at Penny but Blake drops kicks her. Blake looks to Weiss.

Blake:"Get up!"

Weiss get up and grabs the Staff and she runs away as Blake and Penny get ready to fight Cinder.

The camera moves over to Ruby as she's fighting Neo. She throws her scythe and uses her semblance to get back over it and swings it at Neo but neo uses her ubrealle to grab the bale and carry her up and she kicks Ruby hard in the back. Ruby hits the ground and her aura flickers. Neo walks over to Ruby but a voice is heard from behind.

Weiss:"Leave her alone."

Weiss uses her glyphs to run up and attack Neo. She blocks one attack but Weiss hits her with the staff sending her into a portal. Then Weiss runs up to Ruby and helps her up.

Weiss:"Come on, we have to do this for Yang and Asher."

Then Weiss notices a fire attack appearing below her and she gives Ruby the Staff and shoves her away.

Ruby:"No!"

Weiss gets sent up in the air and she hits the ground hard shattering her aura. Then Neo runs out of the portal and runs at Ruby with her umbrella blade out. Neo and Ruby engage in combat. She then hits the Staff making it fly up in the air distracting Ruby and she hits her off the edge of the platform and the Staff falls into her hands.

Ruby lands on one of the pathways below and her scythe falls of the edge and she tries to grab it but fails.

Ruby:"No!"

Ruby then looks up to Neo and backs up to the edge of the pathway.

Ruby:"What ever you wanted." *She spreads her arms out* "I hope it was worth it."

Neo then charges at Ruby but Ruby falls of the side and uses her semblance to get to the other side and push Neo off the side. Neo grabs the ledge and the Staff falls towards Ruby and she goes to grab it but a fire blast hits her in the back breaking her Aura and she falls but was able to grabs Neo's foot.

Cinder walks over and kicks up the Staff and grabs it then walks over to Neo and Ruby hanging off the ledge. Neo reacher us to Cinder but Cinder uses her Grimm arm to reacher down and grab the lamp.

Cinder:"You should've never threatened me." *She kicks Neo's Weapon off the side of the path and she looks to Ruby.* "And you...should have never been born." *She uses the Staff and hits Neo's hand.*

Both Neo and Ruby fall down into the abyss.

Penny/Blake:"Ruby!"

Penny with Blake on her back charge at Cinder. Blake launcher herself at RUby and grabs her and throws her weapon up and it embeds itself into a platform. They start to swing back up but a fire ball hits and breaks the cable in half sending both Blake and Ruby back into the abyss and they turn into gold particles. The camera moves up to Penny and she puts her hands over her mouth.

Penny:"No!"

Cinder chuckles but is then shot from the side.

Weiss:"Get back!"

Cinder flies up and Looks down to see Weiss holding Gambol Shroud. She shoots at Cinder a few more times.

The camera moves over to Jaune as he and Nora gather at the big Portal.

Jaune:"May, Joanna, any Huntsmen that went through that gate, bring 'em here." *He holds out his hand and Nora grabs it.*

The camera moves back to Weiss as she's thrown across the platform.

Cinder:"It figures that a Schnee would be the last one standing. Letting all her friends die first. Even her boyfriend."

Cinder launches a fire blast at Weiss but Penny blocks it.

Penny:"You wouldn't know anything about friends."

The Jaune jumps down and Bashes Cinder with his shield. He lands next to Penny and takes his sword out. Then Cinder's Grimm arm starts to freak out.

Cinder:"She's back."

She then creates a big attack and it knocks everyone back. She then creates two swords and throws one at Weiss and the other a Jaune and Penny blocks them. CInder then separates all three with a wall of fire. This distractes Penny and Cinder grabs Penny with her Grimm arm and sinks her claws into Penny's chest and starts to suck the winter maiden energy out of her. Penny falls to the ground as Weiss runs up and attacks Cinder.

Jaune runs over to Penny.

Jaune:"Penny!" *He crouches down to her and uses his semblance on her.* "Hold on, my semblance-"

Penny:"No. There's not enough time to heal me. She can't get the staff and the power," *She puts her hand on tops of Jaune's hand.* "But there is something you can do."

Jaune:"No, I-I don't know where the others are, but weiss will give us time."

Penny:"Let me choose this one thing." *She reaches up to Jaune's sword.* "Trust me."

Jaune unsheathed his sword and he looks at his reflection. Cinder hit Gambol Shroud way from Weiss and then knocks her to the ground near the edge of the platform. Cinder goes to slice Weiss but then hears Jaune cry out in sorrow.

The camera moves over to Jaune as blood drips from his sword and he's crying.

Cinder then charges at Jaune and he blocks her attack with his sheild and he pushes her away from him. Cinder creates a fire sword and charges at Jaune and Jaune geos to parry it but his sword breaks when the sword clash. She slices at him and Jaune barley dodges it and falls on the ground.

Cinder:"Where did it go?!"

She's hit with a blue beam from the side. Cinder looks over to see Winter flying with the Winter Maidens power and she gets angry. Then both Cinder and Winter clash.

After a little clashing Cinder notices Jaune carrying Weiss to the portal.  She shoot a fire attack at them and Jaune sees and he throws his shield and stop the attack then Cinder start to from a fore attack from below them. Winter rushes at them to try and stop it but it goes off throwing Jaune to the side breaking his aura and sending Weiss off the side of the pathway.

Winter:"Weiss!"

Winter tries to save Weiss but Weiss is to far out of her reach and Weiss turns into golden particles. Winter then flies back up to the pathway and she falls to her knees crying. Then she turns to Cinder in anger and is about to charge at her but a shout rocks the whole area.

Jaune:"We need to go. Now!"

Winter stares at Cinder in agner.

Winter:"You are going to pay for everything you've done."

Jaune giver Winter Redemption.

Jaune:"Weiss would have wanted you to have this. Carry it for Asher."

Winter takes Redemption and nods. The she uses her Maiden Powers and Goes through the portal. The place starts to collapse and Jaune runs and jumps at the portal but it disappears before he gets through and he falls to the abyss and turns to gold particles.

On the other side of the portal Oscar is fighting Grimm and a big one charges him but it suddenly blasted away and he looks over to see Winter flying with the Maiden Powers.

Red team runs up to her.

Simmons:"Winter! Where's Asher?"

Winter looks away in sadness.

Grif:"Winter?"

Winter grabs Redemption off her back and shows it to them.

Red Team gasps and they look to the handle and sees the bloody rose emblem. Donut walks up to Winter and she gives him the sword and he falls to his knees. He starts to cry.

Donut:"This can't be real."

Grif and Simmons start to cry.

Simmons:"No way, this is impossible."

Grif:"I can't believe it."

They fall to their knees next to Donut and Donut cries out in anguish.

The camera then zooms into the bloody Rose Emblem then turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-16-2021

2901 words.

(There. The final episode of the current Volumes that are out. I don't know if I'll be around to do the next volume when it comes out. I'll probably be to busy then to be writing book.

But I hoped you like the RWBY Volumes I made.)

The Camera opens up to an Island with a big tree.

Asher:*Voice over.* "I was once told That we should fear death."

The camera pans into the forest.

Asher:*Voice over.* "That it would one day take everyone we know and love."

The camera moves deeper into the forest.

Asher:*Voice over.* "I used to fear death."

The camera the comes to a pile of leaves and branches with a red robot hand sticking out of it.

Asher:*Voice over.* "But I've seen the face of death so many times."

The camera zooms to the red robot hand.

Asher:*Voice over.* "That I welcome him as a friend."

The fingers twitch and the camera goes black.

2