白い狐 (white fox)
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there ! I am Benjiro kurokawa a normal high school first year boy who is living with his grandpa in his house since my both parents are away due to thier work so they decided that I will live with my grandpa . 

Today I am going to tell you about that night which changed everything in my life .

Waaah what's the time oh midnight ! Why I have to go lavatory now but it can't be helped . I should hurry or else my sleep will be gone .

After few min ......

Ahh now I feel relaxed time to head back . 

woosh woosh ( sound of opening and closing lavatory door )

when I turned back I found a white fox sitting in front of me on ground while shaking her long white pretty tail. 

Woah !! a white fox doing there ?! What it's doing here ?! what should I do show her exit or keep her here ? 

While I was thinking what to do next I heard a sound -

" What a noisy boy you are ! atleast so some courtesy to me you foolish human ."

Fox spoke !! White fox spoke to me !! omg how can an animal speak like a human more importantly a fox ? unbelievable I can sell her in million yen not even in billion yen ahh I can smell money now !

" Hey hey that's quite rude of you thinking to sell me more importantly you can hear me ?"

Oh yeah I can hear clearly and properly .

" Now thats interesting a human can hear me looks like you are the choosen one I guess (smirk)"

What do you mean by "choosen one "?

"Well don't worry about that , be ready he is coming ."

Wait a damn min ! who is coming ?

" an A level death flower who is on rampage making him more dangerous .

Uhh a what flower ? which flower ?

Before I ask more details I heard a our footsteps noise coming from front of the main door . suddenly a huge sword slash down the door with vigorous perturbing power . 

 Then I saw a huge man with no head and a muscular body like of a monster . I got bone-chilled after sawing something like that .

What the fuck is that ?!!

" He is what I was telling you a 'death-flower' "

Should I run ? 

"Well isn't that obvious ?"

Oh yeah you are right . I ran as fast as I could to get away from that thing hopefully my grandpa was not at home today gone for some paperwork . I ran towards the Deep forest which was behind our house .

After running for a couple of min -

Looks like I life behind that monster . Phew it was a nightmare truly a nightmare . So what was that thing and why is he chasing us or to be precise me . 

" Well that guy is a ghost who is on rampage  and killed more than 8 people with in a week . We were chasing him and while chasing him I reached your house ."

wait 'we'? Do you have a partner or friend something along with you ?

" well a girl soon you will found out ."

Ahh okay. I don't wanna meet anymore wierd thing or people I am done for today , and suddenly that death flower appeared in front of us again .

what he chased till here also what I am gonna I will be a dead meat this time for sur e! 

"Look how panic you are for nothing ."(said while smirking at me ) .

What do you mean by nothing we are dead can't you see that ? !

"Nah she is coming , we are not gonna die today ."

by she you mean ?

A browned hair girl wearing a black jacket with a blue short pant appeared . Her eyes were of hazel yellow colour and shining like if they were made out of glass , her apperance was itself enigmatic. 

There she was the girl i was mentioning 

"In the name of holy spirits I order to efface your vile existence ."

After she said these lines a shinning yellow light appeared and striked on him which literally turned him to ashes . After sawing all this I was astonished and at the same time feared a bit from that browned hair girl .

 Next chapter : 祓魔師の彼女(Exorcist Girl) ] 

1