Prologue II
211 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snape's Residence

I plucked some of her hair. She yelled, "Ouch, what was that for?" "A polyjuice potion. An improved one I created. This can last for exactly seven days and will have a truer effect than the original one. Even a fake child" I said. She was surprised. "Give me your wand too. You won't need it anymore" I said. "What do you mean?" she asked. I explained to her my plan. "But that's-" she started. I interrupted her again. "They aren't exactly innocent and you should get used to it," I said with a smirk or something like that as I apparated.

I went inside of a prison cell, a muggle one. In there was a person named Lucien Norton, a serial killer, rapist. His kills extended to our wizarding world too. He killed two wizards but he has no trace of magic. He was surprised to see me. He tried to hit me. "Stupefy" I murmured. I caught him before he fell down. I gave him the polyjuice potion and watched him change into Lily with his stomach swelling. He was surprised. "Imperio" I chanted as I put him in a trance. I lifted him and apparated to Godrick's Hollow.

I put on a different mask than my usual death eater mask. I put him/her down. She started crying and walked towards the Potter Residence.  Even if it was the potion's effect, it still hurts me to Lily cry. I apparated to a rooftop nearby to see the Potter Residence. In Potter's room, he was making love to Diamond, a famed prostitute in the wizarding world. Suddenly it became clear, why he wanted to destroy Lily. Because of Lily's pregnancy, she would've rejected him in bed. A vein popped up on my head. Calm down, it is not the time yet. I went in to spy the Potter's parents. They were sitting in the dining room discussing. "That wench finally left" Mrs.Potter squealed with joy. "How dare a mudblood covet my boy" Mr.Potter roared. "The M.O.M is too lenient on that slut. If it had been me, I would've stripped her nude and would've killed her in front of everyone" Mrs.Potter said. "Don't worry my wifey, when she steps into the muggle world, there are people loyal to us waiting there. They would rape and kill her and strip her bare. They would tie her and let everyone ogle at her covered in semen dead. They would just think of her as a slut who went fuck even when she had a kid in her stomach" said Mr.Potter. Now they've seriously done it. I would like to kill them, please. That's when fake Lily entered. Mr. and Mrs. Potter and started saying "Why are you here wench?" but they never had the chance as I threw over a massive elemental fire curse stronger than fiendfyre. "Folio Maledictus" I chanted. 

After the blast happened, I went to see fake Lily. Lucien's soul was cut off meaning he died. Her right hand was completely burnt. Her left leg was dismembered. The protective charm partially protected her. I removed the protective charm on her and any trace of magic. After I've confirmed their deaths, I apparated back home.

I came back to see someone I didn't recognize. So she perfected it. She called in a voice I didn't recognize. "Severus, how am I?" she asked. I looked at her. She now had Silver blonde hair instead of the Auburn color. Her eyes changed from green to emerald. Her face structure was changed vastly but I could feel her, unlike fake Lily. She looked French with a French accent. They apparently had French as a subject in muggle school and she finished it. We got certificates of French M.O.M with Olympe's influence and a Certificate of graduation from Beuxbatons in homeschooling. Lily saved Olympe's life from giants when she was in her sixth year. She was in France with Potter. So, we told her the truth about Lily being an unrecorded Metamorhmagus. I was grateful she was kind.  We were going with the story of Arielle Garcia. The Garcia is a pureblood family in France that got decimated a few years ago by dragons. But Arielle survived because she was with Olympe homeschooling with her (Ridiculous, yeah I know). Then after finishing schooling, she came to England and fell in love with me vice versa. Olympe also transferred the Garcia family's treasure and money to Gringotts. She has too much power for a mere headmistress.

So, yeah, the Garcia family was like the French version of the Malfoys. I don't know if we can ever repay her. "So um, first kiss?" Lily asked. "Ok, Lil- no, Ari," I said as I leaned in. Our lips touched. Her lip was soft. I loved every sensation it gave me.  

9