Chapter 16 – Yuuto
608 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sakai-sensei continued her vacation stories until a few minutes before our break.

"Although I do want to continue, I'll leave it here for now. Everyone must be curious about Hiro-kun, please ask him all the questions you have but to it orderly, okaay?"

""YES!""

"Huh?"

Shouldn't the teacher normally rescue the new student when they are bombarded with questions from the class?

"Well then, good luck, Hiro-kun~"

She says while striking another of her poses and winking at me. Crazy Teacher.

I am quickly surrounded by the class, but they are indeed listening to Sakai-sensei's words and aren't throwing questions at me all at once. Instead, they each have a little piece of paper in their hands...?

"Yaaay! Lucky~ I am first~"

No, wait, just when did these people...?

"So, Hiro, how 'experienced' are you~?"

This is your first question to me??

"Umm, actually I am a virgin."

""EH?!""

Everyone was visibly shocked. But seriously no matter how you look at it, it's the truth. Even before transmigrating here, I only had a single girlfriend in my first of High School and she quickly cheated on me so I never... Anyways after that, I lost my trust in 3D girls. It's only been about a year since we broke up. I did recover after a while but outside this light novel world, you usually won't get a girlfriend if you don't actively try to. And I certainly didn't try too hard after that...

And if you look at this body, the original protagonist, he probably barely even got to touch his own mother, let alone any other girl.

"Hiro, you shouldn't lie like that! That's not a good habit!"

"No, I'm telling the truth here..."

"We're sorry..."

It's probably because of the face I'm making but the way they looked at me changed, I could see pity in their eyes. Honestly, that feels worse than being accused of lying.

"Then, let's skip those questions! Hiro, that means you are single now, right?"

Those words are clearly contradicting!

"Ah, yes. I am single."

"What club will you be joining? Please choose us, we really need your face!"

"I don't know yet, is it possible to try out a few?"

"Yes, you can try out any clubs, just let them know beforehand."

Oh, that's great, from what I know they have a club for basically everything in this school. I'm sure I can learn a lot of skills here if I just participate in all of them for a bit!

"Say, say, are you working as a model? Or maybe an entertainer?"

"No, I don't have a job like that. But maybe one day I will."

Well, right now I don't plan to accept a job offer like that even if I would receive one. In the first place, I can generate as much money as I want with the menu from the gate.

After that, they continued asking me several more questions. Beauty products I use, my hobbies, if I enjoy certain shows, how much I train, my favorite food, and so on and so on. And just as our break was starting...

"My prince, my white knight in shining armor, your most beloved princess is in danger. This is when you should gallantly protect me from the evils of the world!"

Chiaka was spouting nonsense again. She did look a bit desperate though.

"No, no, don't worry about it, Hiro, we just want to talk with her for a bit."

Ah, the girls from before.

"I already told you I won't I have to spend quality time with my husband! I need to show him around school, he will be oh so lonely without me by his side, my heart would break watching him suffer through such a cruel fate! Please! nooo! Hiiiroooooo! saaavee meeeee!!"

She was grabbed by her arms on both sides mid-speech and dragged away. She even broke character there. First, she lost her tall attribute and now even her stoic attribute. Poor girl.

One of the boys, Yuuto, speaks to me with a wry smile on his face.

"As promised, I'll show you around."

"Mm, thank you."

He really is a helpful guy. 1 The name 'Yuuto' literally means 'helpful'.

 

*       *        *

 

Yuuto first showed me some of the important facilities in school and the main building I will visit for classes before we went to the cafeteria.

When I asked if we shouldn't hurry to the cafeteria so we would have enough time to eat he assured me that it was fine.

"This is our cafeteria, anyone can come to eat here. But as a student, you don't have to pay for your first meal for the break. I say first meal but actually, you can pack as much as you want on your food tray. That means you could technically eat more if you are skilled at stacking your food, but I don't think anyone really eats that much. I mean you get a free food tray of food in the next break anyway. Well, there are people stacking their desserts sometimes...

All the food here is prepared by 3-star chefs so it all tastes amazing even if you eat the same thing every day. The cafeteria works somewhat like a buffet, but since we still have to follow the line, it can take a while until you get to eat your meal."

So that was the reason. Even though we took some detours to get here there still are students filling up their food trays. Actually, we arrived at the perfect time as we can immediately start without having to wait for the line too much. Nice.

"Everything really looks great! Just how amazing is the school to be able to serve this kind of food to its students?"

"Haha, you'll get used to this once you see more crazy stuff!"

It's really amazing, I was already pretty confident in my cooking skills before. But with the cooking skill I got even better, actually, I might be able to make better food than the 3-star chefs already. But my repertoire is pretty limited, especially if I want to use my stat-raising ingredients from the garden. But even then, raising the skill doesn't teach me anything new, it only makes me better, if I don't learn new recipes, I won't be able to cook new things. So, seeing all this amazing selection really is an amazing sight.

While eating our meals Yuuto told me a bit more about the club selection of the school. I've been getting along with him quite well, looks like I finally made my first male friend in this world.

 

*       *        *

 

Meanwhile in the Black Devil Forest. A small girl wakes up from her sleep.

"Hm? This smell... Are you? a human?"

She tilts her head as she asks that. After waiting for a second, she still receives no answer. Just then she seems to detect something with her nose.

"Smells delicious... I will. Just come. To you. Then."

She starts walking towards somewhere with a light smile on her face.

As she walks the trees of the forest seem to be making a small path for her to travel through. The trees and bushes evade her but return to their original position again behind her.

"Finally. A good. Meal. Is waiting. For me."

 

 

I am aware that the break time was too long but I couldn't write what I wanted to because of my lacking writing skills/experience. Please ignore this plot hole. :C

 

Even though we have a cover now I want to try and draw a better one, the current one is... not too good in my opinion.

250x350 really isn't much space though~ I'll try to put 1 girl and the title in the image somehow. Probably bust-up so we have some clickbait in the image. Maybe I can force nicely ask a friend to draw me something professional?

 

And thanks for all the kind words on yesterday's chapter and in general, this community has been very nice to me all the time! I'm extremely glad I chose this site to write my first story! <3

37