Chapter 32 – Silvia and the Black Dragon Prince
443 23 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Legend of the Black Dragon Prince

The Mountain Range of the Lost. One of the Death zones of the Western Continent. A place where no one ever returned from after entering.

That is, until the fateful day when a young man appeared.

Black hair, red-black armor, and a sword as black as the night. In contrast to his attire, his skin was fair like that of a young maiden. This young man had a beauty no human could ever hope for. A charm that would work on anyone, regardless of their gender.

At that time, the Western Continent was in an internal war that seemed to have no end in sight. The truce between the nations came to an end after the Great Lich Kalimir was defeated by the combined effort of the Heroes of each nation. After the fight against Kalimir, the power balance between the nation seemingly collapsed. Yet it was not so, only a few foolish Kings thought of it as such. This resulted in a bloody war that lasted close to a hundred years. Due to the effects of the bloody war, humanity was at its strongest, yet also at its weakest.

Many experienced warriors were born in the chaos of the war, many even on par with the heroes of the past.

Yet, none would be able to face the young man that appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

On that fateful day a young girl named Alexia, a princess of the fallen nation Falgis, was about to be killed by Bandits, just outside the Mountain Range of the Lost. This girl was the first person the young man saw after leaving the mountain range.

This is the story that leads to the founding of the Holy Empire of Falgis. The story of a young girl that will later become the first empress of Falgis. The legend of a young man whose name will later only be known as the Black Dragon Prince.

 

*       *        *

 

"Haaah."

When will I have an adventure like the first empress? I want to meet my prince too~

"I already read this book so many times as a child. But I just can't let go of this desire..."

I ran away from home almost 20 years ago. My mother is a Magic Researcher at the Holy Empire of Falgis. If I stayed, I could have followed her steps and led an easy life. But my childlike nativity stopped me from doing that, in the end, I still couldn't be any too different from my mother and became an alchemist in the Taluria Kingdom.

My life isn't bad by any means. But just once. Just once, I want to feel what the first empress felt back then. If I could achieve that, I could return home.

Sigh

I miss my mother... I wonder how she is doing now. She is probably caught up in one of her crazy experiments again. Ugghh, if only I wasn't so stubborn. If only I didn't swear to only return after meeting my very own Black Dragon Prince! Even though I know that it's impossible, even though I know that this is just a children's story...

I close the book and walk down to check my store.

"Ah, good morning, Silvia-sama!"

"Good morning, Stephan. How are our stocks looking?"

"Yes, stocks... We are still good on ingredients, but the A grade healing potions are running out, so please focus on those for today."

"Yes, got it." 1 I don't know what you say in English at the start of the day. I wanted to add something along the lines of "Let's have a good workday" but I don't know what phrases you use here.

 

*        *        *

 

Why? Why? WHY? WHY?!

I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!

No! No! NO!!

If only I had more explosive potions. If only I brought more guards with me. No, if only I didn't come here at all!

"Umm, Hel--"

"KYAAA!"

At least I want to die quickly, please just behead me!

"Are you ok?"

Opening my eyes, I see a Go-- A man? Who is this? What about the goblins? Why does he look so calm?

"You, umm, w-who are you?"

Hmm? Black hair, dark red armor, fair skin... Isn't that...?

"I've already dealt with the goblins, no need to be worried anymore"

Killed the goblins... Just like that? He is strong... Could it be?

 

*         *        *

 

He left the clothes he wore yesterday here... I think I still have that large pillow somewhere. I just need to fill it again. If I use some paint and his clothes, then...

"Fufufu."

 

*         *        *

 

16 years old... A different world...

Maybe the time is moving at a different speed in the other world? No, in the first place there is no chance Hiro-sama and the Black Dragon Prince are the same people, right? That was just a delusion of me. He said he is still going to school. A schoolkid, that certainly wouldn't fit the descriptions of the legends. But...

"Hiro-sa-- Hiro. I still didn't thank you properly for saving me."

"Hmm? I think you did plenty enough for thanking me already."

"No, I... Can I stay here tonight?"

"I don't mind, but I only have one bed here, are you fine with that?"

I close the small gap between us.

"Tonight, I want to properly thank you, Hiro."

And deliver my kiss to his lips.

Mother, I found him. My Black Dragon Prince.

 

 

I hoped you liked this side story~

This was my first attempt at a different POV. As the story goes on, I plan to make at least one of these for every harem member to further explore their characters~

I'm repeating myself, but this is my first story and I want to mainly try out different things while still having fun. Not everything will turn out great, but personally, I think this chapter was pretty decent!

A drawing has been overdue for a while now... If I could draw character interactions, I would like to draw the kiss, but I can barely manage single characters. :<

21