Chapter 2
594 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning! Sexual Content! Please, I'm going to input this like A LOT >.<

The room was filled by two persons heavy breath as if it failed to provide enough air. After a couple of hours, Gun finally pulled out his cock and tidied up his messy hair. On the dining table, Daniel laid down tiredly and his mind was muddled. Gun looked down at the man who covered in his cum and it really pleased him.

He reached down his hands and wrapped it around Daniel’s neck. He put some pressure as if he wanted to choke him once more. Sensing the danger, Daniel could only stare pleadingly at Gun’s merciless eyes. Seeing the anxious gaze, Gun made a chuckle and pulled Daniel to sit down. While grabbing his neck, he whispered closely, “Daniel, make sure to remember this night. Remember how you begged and spread your legs for me. Remember… that this is who you are, a corrupted and dirty bitch.”

Daniel felt his back was shrinking and nodded his head rigidly. He didn’t dare to ignite Gun’s madness again. His heart felt so tight when Gun gave him a peck. “Wash yourself. I’m going to clean our mess first.”

With much difficulty, Daniel stood up on his legs. However, as soon as he touched the floor, he legs gave up. As if he already knew about this, Gun quickly supported the other and embraced him for a while. “Fuck, look at that!” He made a psychotic laugh, “Well, this is an erotic sight, my cum kept dripping from your ass.”

That comment really made Daniel wanted to drown himself and die. He thought this fucker was going to apologize, but apparently, he was the one who deluded. As if it didn’t enough to force him to have sex, now Gun even had the audacity to humiliate him over and over with his vulgar words.

Daniel roughly pushed him away and glared at him, “Pervert asshole. Let me go.” Gun put his hands up in the air and acted like he was scared, “Alright, big man.” He looked down and lifted up his head coldly to observe as Daniel limply walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

Then, after he was sure that the area was already cleaned enough, Gun sat down on the sofa and lighted up a cigarette. It was his first time losing his mind over something so trivial and forced someone to have sex. He was always a neat freak and never did sex outside the bedroom and bathroom. Sure, he didn’t mind with public sex and things like that, but a house was supposed to be clean and tidy. He had set up a boundary to only screw around at two places inside a house.

Now that he had broken the boundary and had sex with Daniel on the dining table, he pondered whether to replace it or not. Hell, how could he eat on that table?

He almost finished his smoke when he suddenly realized that he had new wounds. Both of his forearms had these pretty deep nails wounds, created by Daniel. He frowned his eyebrows and recalled how he had choked the younger with so much strength. Remembering the pathetic defence, Daniel must have been so scared and helpless. Also, his expression back then was really pitiful. Now that his head was clearer, Gun couldn’t help, but exhale a long breath. Right after that breath, his laughter filled the room. No one knew what was on his mind.

Daniel laid down on the tub after he had cleaned his lower part. He was scared to go outside and met that monster. He wanted to end this cursed relationship, but it failed miserably, rather he was buried deeper in the hell’s hole. He knew that Gun was right… He had been corrupted. When he had accepted the deal to indulge his body in the sea of pleasure, from then on, he was no longer the old Daniel. He was so crazy in love with Gun even when the other only treated him as a play thing. He deceived himself, thinking that Gun would also love him back if he stayed obedient. Now when he finally realized the truth, he was already trapped by the mad man.

That man had already marked him as his object.

When Daniel was deep in thought, Gun had opened the door and saw him expressionlessly. He put down their fresh clothes and moved forward to grab the other’s hair and yanked it up. Startled, Daniel stammered, “G- Gun? W-What’s wrong?”

Gun didn’t answer him and move his gaze to his fair neck. He saw his hands that were printed clearly in red, along with some bite marks. He was still expressionless as usual, but only he knew how his heart made some strange stings.

“Nah, I just want to take a bath too,” With that, Gun stepped into the tub and sat down across of Daniel. He casually put some liquid soap to his hands and rubbed it until it created rich foams.

“What are you doing? Come here.”

Now, Daniel was stunned at his invitation. It was rare for Gun to do things like this. He would only do this only if Daniel was too tired or even passed out from sex. Most of the time, it was Daniel who had to wash both of them.

“Still not moving?” Gun raised his eyebrows and stared at Daniel.

“Ah! O-okay…” Thus, Daniel slowly moved and placed himself between Gun’s legs. He could feel Gun’s strong muscle on his back while he leaned forward to rub the soap on his body. This made Daniel’s heart thumped. Did this bastard finally feel a little bit of guilt?

“Did you already clean your lower part?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Oh.”

This was damn awkward. With that, the bathroom turned into silence once again. Daniel just sat down motionless and his eyes scanned the surrounding. He didn’t dare to look down at Gun’s hands below or even enjoy the bath. He stared at the clothes that Gun brought inside and decided to only pay attention to it.

After making sure that the soap had already distributed around the body, Gun followed along Daniel’s gaze to the fresh pile of clothes. Then, he rested down his chin on Daniel’s broad shoulder and embraced him from behind.

“You don’t like the clothes that I pick?”

Again, Daniel was startled and his body became tense for a second. “N- no. It’s fine. Thanks.”

Gun made a hum and then said, “My turn.” Daniel nodded his head and turned around. He just did the usual thing like he always did whenever they took a bath together. It almost just like a routine. But when Daniel saw Gun’s fresh scars on top of his tattoos, he hesitated a little.

“Don’t mind it. You know, sex was good when you have injuries.” Hearing that, Daniel cursed on his mind, Ugh, pervert. If only you didn’t choke me out of rage!

Gun stared intensely at the boy like wanting to eat him. Probably because they had spent their time together a lot and already accustomed to each other, but Gun came to realize once again that the boy in front of him was truly beautiful.

He had met a lot of men and women, be it on the fight or on the bed, but no one came close to this boy. Everything, from his eyelashes, nose, lips, down to his toned body, cock, and tight hole, all of it was perfect. He was a good fighter, but he was much better on bed.

And most importantly, ever since Daniel came into his life, he had a lot of fun. Gun knew that his life would be boring again without him and so, he would never allow him to leave. The fact that this kid still remembered the stupid deals in the beginning was probably the thing that caught him off guard and it flared his anger.

When they already rinsed the body, Daniel stood up and reached for the towels. However, Gun suddenly stopped him and lifted him to sit on the countertop. “W-what are you doing, Gun?” He couldn’t hide his confuse look and blurted out a question. Gun only looked at him lazily and said, “Open your legs.”

!

“Was that not enough, you beast?!” Daniel was so surprised with Gun’s words and unconsciously hugged his legs in defence. Gun rolled his eyes and flicked his head, “I think I tore your ass or something. Let me check.” After that rough sex, Gun realized that there was blood on his thing, but this stupid fool probably didn’t aware of it.

Daniel was hurt by that fact and then unwillingly opened his legs. He let Gun examined it for a while before he said, “It’s not bad. I only tore the outside a little bit. It heals fast if you apply ointment.” Daniel nodded his head and closed his legs right away. He already prepared to jump down, but then Gun stopped him. “Stay there. Let me dry you.”

What the fuck is wrong with this bastard?! Just let me go home!! Daniel really wanted to scream his lungs out. He sat awkwardly as Gun dried his hair and body. After a while, Daniel became relief as he saw that Gun truly had enough of sex. When his body had already dried up, Daniel reached the fresh clothes, only to be stopped by Gun again.

“The fuck?! You want to put the clothes on me too?!” He had enough and let out his annoyance.

“Yeah, why not? Stay still.”

With that, Daniel made a snort and watched as the man in front of him sexily dried up his own body and hair. There was a scar between his eyebrows that he Gun always covered with sunglasses. His chest was also filled with scars, but all of it only made him manlier. His forearms were covered with tattoos and he loved to show it off.

Gun in his messy hair was totally handsome and hot, but he always preferred the neat style. There was a time when Daniel joked and messed up his hair – and it didn’t end up well. Since then, he didn’t dare to do anything stupid.

When he finally wore the clothes, Daniel was ready to leave the apartment as soon as possible. However, Gun blocked his way out. “I’ll drive you home. It’s already 3 AM. It’ll take you a lot of time if you’re walking.”

Daniel felt his face got redder by his thoughtful actions. Fuck- I was the one who wanted to leave him before! Just because he became a little sweet, it didn’t mean he like me! Get a grip, Park Daniel!

They didn’t talk along the way until it almost reached Daniel’s home. However, he couldn’t stop and steal some glances at the older. Since it was still early in the morning, Gun didn’t style his hair and let it down.

Daniel really loved it.

When the car finally stopped, Gun asked him, “You think you can walk uphill? Want me to carry you?” No matter how he acted, Daniel somehow sensed that Gun might be pretending only. For some hours, his moods had changed a couple of times. What a psycho

“No, I’m fine. Um, thanks for the ride.” He already closed the car door and walked forward, but then Gun unexpectedly chased after him. He turned Daniel’s back and roughly pressed their lips together. He dominantly grabbed his neck and all of it made Daniel caught off guard. CRAZY MTF!!

“What are you doing?! What if people see us?!” Daniel whispered panickily. His neighbourhood was famous for its cheap rents and located near some schools, so it was natural that many students lived here.

But the response he got from Gun was frightening. He radiated a murderous aura and stared directly at Daniel’s eyes. “When we’re parting, you should say ‘See you later,’” He placed his thumb on Daniel’s lips and made it way inside to press down his tongue. “You said you’re not leaving, so from now on, you should say it to me.”

Daniel nodded to indicate that he understood. Cold sweats started to fall down on his back. “Good boy. Just so you know, no matter how far you run, I'll drag you by myself and lock you up. Ah! But before that, I might destroy your pathetic friends first. You know that I’m dead serious right?”

Hearing his emotionless voice made Daniel’s body shivered with fear. Thus, he closed the space between them and reached his hands to hold Gun’s waist and nodded again. Seeing the action, Gun suddenly became happy and let him go for good.

“See- see you later, Gun.”

“Yeah, make sure to pick up my call.”

Gun watched from below as Daniel’s back was getting smaller and finally disappeared. He finished his third cigarette before he too went back to his place.

When Daniel felt safe in his small home, he fell down weakly to the floor and hugged himself. His whole body was trembling violently and his waist hurt like hell. Today was a nightmare. It was better to ride a roller coaster 100 times rather than spending a night with that psycho.

There were so many men and women in the world, but why did he have to love a monster like Gun?! He hated his heart for not following his head.

What… should I do? I’m so pathetic

 

To be continued...

0