Chapter 4
444 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sexual content!

Both of them were staring at each other in an old, dusty storage. Their position was so close to each other. Gun held Daniel’s neck and kissed him deeply. Hell, they kissed a lot today, their lips had already a little bit swollen. Daniel enjoyed the slow kisses and closed his eyes tightly. When he felt that Gun already lowered his hand and touched his nipple, he made a small moan.

“Pfft.” Gun chuckled, “See? You said that we’ve done it last night, but you’re still so sensitive.”

Daniel shyly answered, “Shut up. Everything is your fault.” Gun pecked his lips and agreed, “Yeah, everything is my fault.” Looking at the man, it looked like Gun was really in a nice mood. His change of moods was always crazy and unpredictable, sometimes it stressed Daniel a lot. There was a time when he would treat him gently on bed, but most of the times, Gun would do him roughly. Today might be his luck that Gun was in a gentle mode. Thus, without him realizing, Daniel had already relaxed and enjoyed the kisses and touches.

Now, Gun already played with his nipple and his tongue too. Daniel’s chest was sensitive and so he couldn’t help, but let out some moans. The kisses did help him supressed the moans though. Daniel’s hands carefully grabbed Gun’s shirt as he craved for more. Gun unzipped the other’s pants to release the harden cock. He whispered softly to Daniel’s ears, “Beautiful.” Daniel became shy and couldn’t help, but giggled, “Liar.”

The older started to play with the tip of Daniel’s cock, sending shivers to the body. Unlike last night, he stroked it down slowly and gently. From the pleasure, Daniel started to bit his own lips and weakly leaned back, revealing his neck that was covered by a turtleneck shirt. Gun was a little disappointed because of the clothes, fuck, he really wanted to suck it. However, he knew that he was the one to blame for this.

He thought about this boy a lot after he had sent him home. It’s a lie if he didn’t feel sorry towards the fool in front of him now. No matter how much they tangled around on bed, the truth was this boy still as white as a snow. He was still the same boy from a year ago who was curious about life, about friendship, and about love… It’s just that he had a super bad luck. Of all of the people, Gun finally allowed a person to enter his dark life.

And he provided no exit.

He didn’t care what love was and he also didn’t give a fuck about it. Nevertheless, seeing this boy shyly shared the cold yet sweet kisses before was more than enough to lift his mood and forget his anger on last night. He had to keep him by his side whether it by force or by desire. He had to make sure that Daniel always remembered his touch, his kiss, and his body. That’s all.

Now, watching the younger trembled slightly from his play made him really… excited. He pulled Daniel closer so that he would lean on his shoulder. Like that, the suppressed moans could be heard clearer, like a music to his ears. From time to time, Daniel would also call his name slowly whenever he almost cum, asking him to just release it. But this was Gun, he enjoyed it when Daniel trembled weakly because of him. All of the kisses and touches almost made Daniel lose his mind.

He put his tied hands around Gun’s neck, and he didn’t know where that strength came from, but the next moment, he already lifted himself to sit on Gun’s thighs, abandoning his own chair. He mumbled repeatedly as he lowered his head to kiss the older, “Gun… ah, shit… Gun… I’m going crazy…” Gun made a big laugh as he saw Daniel’s action. Before, he always tied Daniel’s legs to the chair too so that he couldn’t move. If he knew that he would behave like this, he wouldn’t do that in the past.

Gun continued to tease him while enjoying the sight. Suddenly he said, “You’re too close.” Daniel’s mind was kind of blurry as he confused by the words, “Huh?” But before he understood what was Gun’s saying, the other had lifted and placed him back to the chair. Daniel was kind of dissatisfied and questioned him, “You don’t like if I’m on top?”

“What do you mean? I like it the most when you’re on top.” Hearing the answer made Daniel blushed, but still confused at the same time. Then, Gun continued, “I said that you’re too close because I want to do this.” With that, he lowered his head and sucked at Daniel’s cock. “Shit!” He hissed. This was the second time that Gun sucked his cock and it happened almost at the same day. Did he hurt his head or something?!

However, the words were stopped on his throat as Daniel bit his lips. It was an amazing sight. Gun looked up from below, just like what Daniel liked to do when he sucked the older’s cock. It was a provocative expression, but at the same time, it was to see the receiver’s reactions. Daniel felt his heart thump in an abnormal rate and soon he released his cum. He frantically apologized while trying to wipe Gun’s lips, but the older stopped him.

“I never knew yours would taste so sweet. It’s delicious.”

With those words, Daniel leaned down weakly to Gun’s chest as he muttered, “You’re not Gun, right? Who are you?” The older only sent a laugh as a response and then he lifted Daniel to return on his thighs. “Here. My favourite position.” Daniel turned his head away embarrassingly and asked, “Do- do you want to put it in?” He caressed the younger’s cheek and answered, “Nah. I’ll wait until it heals. Just use your hand.”

Daniel nodded his head and extended his hands, “Then untie this, please.” Gun rolled his eyes lazily and guided his tied hands to his zipper, “No.” Daniel let out a snort and thought to himself, I knew it. But then he suddenly made a smirk as he realized something. Wait… Does it mean I can play him too? I’ll give you my revenge, you bastard. He cheerily freed the harden cock. It was throbbing and it made Daniel felt sorry, geez, how could he withstand it?

Then, he played with the tips by circling it first before moving it up and down. He sucked Gun’s lips and licked it. Looked like this time Gun wanted him to take control. And so, he pushed his tongue inside to meet Gun’s while kept stroking down. Gun seemed like he really enjoyed it while squeezing Daniel’s ass. When Gun’s breath was getting heavier, Daniel purposely stopped his hand movement as a revenge and the result scared him to death.

Gun yanked his head down to his shoulder and bit his neck, like a wolf’s catching its prey. Thanks to his clothes, his skin was protected from the bite. It probably wouldn’t leave a mark. “You…” Gun panted heavily, “You really learn a lot of bad things.”

Daniel nervously laughed, “Hehe… S- sorry. I swear I won’t do it again.” Yet, Gun’s answer really made him stunned. “It’s okay if you want to do it again.” He lustfully stared at his eyes, “It feels good.”

Daniel felt his face could make a steam as he stammered, “If- if you say so.” He turned his head to the expensive watch to see that they still got time and he whispered, “Sweet revenge.” After that, he moved his hands on the same way as Gun always did. He teased the man a couple of times until he could feel Gun’s legs trembled. Seeing Gun’s furrowed eyebrows turned him on again. Thus, he joined their cocks and moved it together with his two hands.

“What? You’re turned on again?” Gun grabbed his neck and pulled it to press his lips. Daniel only nodded as he paced his hands faster. Their kissing sounds blocked their moans to come out as they finally came together. The cum was spurted on Daniel’s fingers. “Lick it.” Gun stared him. Daniel obediently followed as he cleaned his own fingers one by one. He carefully zipped their pants while Gun caressed his hair softly and praised him, “You’re so sexy, you know that?”

“Shut up.” Daniel pretended to be angry as he turned his head away. Like this, it felt like their fight last night was never happened. He lowered his head to see the man below and he felt his heart was so complicated. He knew that he would never be satisfied only by Gun’s body…

Human always wanted more, be it money or sex, and Daniel wanted his frozen heart. He sensed that he’s going to cry by the sudden pains and so he buried his face to Gun’s neck. “You still have times, right? Let me rest for a minute.” Daniel murmured as he hid his unsteady voice. Without knowing why, Gun decided to surrender to the childish request and embraced him back. He rubbed the other’s back and blurted out, “Sorry for… last night.” Gun himself was also shocked by his words. He never apologized to the countless people who had suffered because of him, and here he was, uttering some nonsense.

Daniel bit his lips so that the sobs wouldn’t go out and only nodded. So many thoughts passed by on his head. Although Gun was a selfish man, Daniel could sense that the apologize was sincere. Maybe… maybe their fight last night worth something. Maybe Gun had some feelings for him, but he was too proud to say it. Maybe… if he stayed like this, Gun would truly love him in the end. Look! He said he’s sorry for hurting him, right? Gun had never apologized before, but now he heard it for the first time…

Maybe… just maybe… he had hope.

A foolish hope that would break him in the future.

 

 

To be continued...

 

Hi! This is lonelybam! This story will be updated regularly every sunday! Stay tune! Please leave your kind comments etc. Thanks for reading this.

0