Chapter 9
285 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first time ever, there was no sunglasses that covered the scar and Gun’s attractive face. And it was also Daniel’s first time to stare directly to the black eyes. He felt that his soul was captivated by it, but then he couldn’t avoid that piercing stare.

“I’m not mad at you anymore,” He answered slowly, trying to pace his breath. Gun smiled after hearing his answer and continued drying his own hair. However, Daniel still hadn’t finished his words, he bit his lips, “Do you still have the same mind? That you won’t sleep with a virgin?”

This time, Gun paused for a second before he answered with a yes. “Then… if I lose my virginity to someone else, do you… want to sleep with me?” Daniel didn’t know what was the reason, but he awfully attracted to Gun’s body, wanting to be ruined by him. He was fine giving his virginity to a stranger as long as Gun would do him next.

“No,” Gun said, breaking his remaining hope. When Daniel almost gave up, Gun added his words ambiguously, “Don’t… sleep with other man,” The younger could feel his jaw dropped as he echoed, “But you don’t want to sleep with me!” Gun chuckled and covered his face, “I know, I’m not making any sense right now,” He turned his head a little bit and glanced at Daniel, “You’re making me crazy, you know that?” Daniel felt his body melted by that hoarse voice and he grabbed his own robe tightly.

What to do… what to do… I want him so bad…

Daniel suddenly changed his position, to kneel on the bed. Gun looked up at him and confused a little. But then, Daniel made himself clearer than ever. He opened his own robe slowly to reveal his body and his erected cock. He could feel his entire face was red from embarrassment as he stammered his next words, “I- I’m already this hard only by looking at your body… Do- do you want to see me jerk off here or are you going to do me?”

Gun never expected to see this kind of reaction. He also felt his cock harder than before and cursed lowly. Then, he also knelt in front of Daniel and removed his towel, to make sure that Daniel also saw his own hard thing. Daniel could feel his heart beat in an unrealistic rhythm as his breath got heavier. Gun wrapped Daniel’s neck and spoke lowly, “I won’t care if your body couldn’t take it,”

The younger replied, “Do whatever you like,”

After that, all of reasons just disappeared from both of their minds. Gun licked and kissed Daniel’s neck, making him shuddered with tingling sensations. Daniel hands were roaming around Gun’s back, feeling every inch of his bodyline. He also muttered the other’s name repeatedly as if he was waiting for this day to come. Gun’s hand moved downward to Daniel’s cock that already wet with precum. He grabbed it tightly as he heard the younger’s gasp. “Beautiful,” He praised Daniel’s then stroked it up and down.

Daniel also followed along and stroked Gun’s cock with the same pace as his. Both of them moaned while their other hand wondered around each other’s body. Then, Gun played with Daniel’s nipple before licking it with his tongue. Daniel let out a moan as he trembled, arching his body a little and pressed Gun’s head deeper to his chest. He felt that he’s going to cum as Gun paced his cock faster.

“I’m… coming,” He said heavily. Gun kissed his cheek and buried Daniel’s head towards his own neck.

“Yeah, me too…”

When they had reached their first climax, Gun cupped the other’s face to see straight at his eyes, “I’m asking you for the last time, do you want to continue or not?” Seeing Daniel’s eyes that blurred with desire, he gulped and heavily added, “I couldn’t control myself and won’t stop until I’m satisfied,”

Daniel heard him clearly, but unfortunately, he had already succumbed to desire. He didn’t care even if Gun destroyed his body. He just wanted him so bad… He wanted to end his longing of the other’s body.

“Fuck me,” was Daniel’s final decision that night. Gun smiled pleasantly at Daniel and pushed him down to bed. Their legs were tangled with each other and they could feel each other’s skins. Gun trailed his body with kisses until it reached below. “Spread your legs,” He ordered. Daniel felt his face redder, but he did follow along, revealing his hole for the first time. “We need time to stretch it first,” Gun laid down next to Daniel and wrapped the other’s shoulder with his hand, he gripped Daniel’s neck from behind and whispered, “Relax,”

Daniel felt his heart was exploding as he made a whimper. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Gun’s other hand had started playing with his nipple, then stroked down to his abdomen. When he reached his thigh, he caressed while whispering, “Shit, your skin is so smooth, better than any women,” Daniel moaned a little as Gun fondled the entrance with his fingers. “Feel good?”

“Yeah,” Daniel heavily answered. He really felt good, but there was something that missing. “Gun-“

“Hm?”

“Will you kiss me?” He slightly turned his face towards Gun and parted his lips a little. Gun saw his action and felt his fingers trembled a little, “I usually don’t kiss my sex partner, but whatever,” Then, he pressed his lips to Daniel’s. It was so soft and sweet. All of Daniel’s body was firm, yet soft at the same time. Gun started to fear for an addiction. The younger one didn’t know what’s on his mind. He just let Gun’s tongue went inside and welcomed it. Daniel felt a little bit overwhelmed with the movements around his body.

“Ah-“ He moaned and moved his face when Gun entered with his finger. But then, Gun turned his face back roughly and pressed their lips again. “What a lewd body,” He teasingly added. Daniel stared at this man with burning lust while he felt that his hole was thrusted in and out, getting deeper slowly. He would slip out some moans from his lips as he grabbed Gun’s arm that crossed his body. Although Daniel knew that he was sloppy in kissing, he still loved it. He could feel the bitterness of Gun’s lips and he felt closer than ever. He dazed for a moment as he realized that he’s giving all of him to this older man. His first kiss and also his virginity. Looking at the sensual expression, Gun became impatient and entered three fingers to the hole.

“Fuck, you’re so into this, huh,” He cursed lowly. Daniel was also impatient, but he let Gun took control of his entire body. When his hole was stretched enough, Gun moved his body slightly to the side and pushed his cock slowly from behind. Daniel could feel the tip in front of his entrance and he gasped as it got in little by little. He leaned his head to rest on Gun’s shoulder as Gun held his neck. “Fuck, you’re so tight.” He nibbled Daniel’s neck and kept pushing it inside. Daniel moaned and shuddered as the warmth entered his body. “Shit, s-so big,”

When it was finally in, Gun moved his hips while breathing heavily. Hell, he really didn’t hold himself back as he pushed it in and out roughly, making loud slapping sounds of their bodies. At first, it was hurt a little, but then when Gun touched a certain spot on his body, Daniel let out a moan. He felt so dazed and mumbled, “It’s so good,”

“Yeah, I found your spot,” Gun’s movement started to be faster from behind as he found Daniel’s prostate. Both of them moaned while accompanied by the sounds from their skins contact. Daniel trembled all over his body and his mind was jumbled. He didn’t remember how many times Gun had stabbed his hole; fuck, every push sent him to heaven. He kept calling the older’s name as he shivered.

Daniel stroked his own cock along with the rhythm from below, making his body uncontrollable. But then, Gun stopped, pulled it out, and cursed, “Fuck, your body taste so good,” Daniel whimpered and replied hoarsely, “More, give me more,” After that, Gun placed his body on top of Daniel. He harshly gripped Daniel’s wrists so that the other couldn’t move his hands. The younger lifted his head a little and asked, “K- kiss me,”

Gun followed along and devoured his lips, making the heavy breathing sounds resonated on the room. Then, he pushed his cock inside Daniel’s hole in one move and kept thrusting it mercilessly. However, Daniel tried his best to keep up with his pace, moaning loudly and coming over and over. He could feel his body ached from the rough intercourse, but when he looked up at the beastly face, Daniel’s heart was going to explode from pleasure.

The hotel room was finally bright from the sunshine and they didn’t even realize it. “Daniel… Daniel…” Gun mumbled on top of the younger.  Right now, his sight was truly alluring. Sticky liquid and sweats filled Daniel’s abdomen as he gasped heavily. His hole was also twitching as it flowed with Gun’s cum. He bent down and bit the other’s shoulder, making him sob weakly.

“It’s been a long time since I lost myself like this,” He proceeded to leave a mark on the younger’s neck. Daniel didn’t answer as he felt so delighted, yet embarrassed. He closed his eyes with his arm while panting for air.

“You’re so beautiful,” Gun rested half of his body on top of Daniel and caressed his chest. Having no answer, he removed the younger’s hands that covered his face and stared at him with demand, “I said you’re beautiful,”

Daniel’s eyelashes fluttered and he embarrassingly chuckled, “S- stop your bullshit,”

“Geez, why did I remember the old times?” Daniel shook his head tiredly. It was already late at night and he suddenly felt hungry. Thus, he decided to walk to the convenience store nearby to clear his mind. He checked his phone along the way, for fear that he would miss a new notification. Out of the blue, from his right side, he could hear a crying sound of a child.

Daniel moved his legs towards the sound carefully. “I’m not imagining things, right?” Thus, the crying sound guided him to a dark playground, a place where beggars would sleep at night. He peeked below every toy house and finally found a child in there!

“Wahh, what are you doing here?!” Daniel shrieked. She was a toddler, maybe she hadn’t learned how to speak. But Daniel still tried to talk to her. She had a big, bright eyes, and wore a cute yellow dress. Daniel nervously approached her by saying, “Hi. I’m not a bad guy, alright,” He crouched down into the toy house, moved closer, and then smiled sweetly, “Where’s your parents? What is your name?”

Of course, she couldn’t answer, but at least she had stopped crying. She held a heart magic wand on her hand and she sniffed sadly, “Oh my, don’t worry. I’m going to help you, okay. Come here,” Daniel reached out for her gently and pulled her into his embrace. He patted her clothes from sand and saw a dried blood on her knee, “Ah, you’re hurt,” He wiped away her tears and snots, then touched her nose playfully, “Let’s put some ointment before we find your parents, okay?”

As if she understood his words, she waved her wand happily, “Gaaaa!!”

 

To be continued...

0