CHAPTER 15: TRIALS
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 15: TRIALS

Back in Eliana kingdom, 

With a tense air at the conference hall. 

— I, Landol Farz, vice-commander of the royal knight, was being called to this conference after the incident at Area 02, leaving the Commander, Leazus Fhaust injured... But what could have injured a man as strong as the commander of the Eliana kingdom. 

The reason for this conference was unknown to me. 

As of, what I can see, its a meeting between the Knights of the Eliana kingdom. 

... But, what to do? With this tense air. 

Everyone looks like they are about to start a war.

I don't know what the Commander would do, but I know for sure he would ease this tension. 

Speaking up with courage, he then opened his mouth to talk as one of them spoke before him.

“So what is this meeting about?”

The Commander of the 1st division knight—Leader of the white wolves, Lena Melathia. 

She who wore a white furry coat that hid her body figure, with white straight hair and silver eyes. 

Speaking with a straight face, as she glared at the opposite side. 

"What are you talking about, 

I am in the same position as you". 

... Tsk! This woman. 

Responding with a fierce face, as he sat opposite of her, was. 

Cerberuse Bernz. 

The Captain of the 2nd division knight—Leader of the Night sky. 

He was in a black tight wear and a cloak covering half of his inner wear. 

Landol sensed a kill aura between the two, was confused with what to do, as he pondered. 

— it seems like my only option is leaving, before I am dragged into their fight. 

As he glared at the doors with the intention of leaving. 

*Creek*

The sound of the large conference door opening echoed through the entire place. 

Arriving from the door, as the Queen herself in her usual wear. 

Behind her was a royal knight and aide to the Queen, who opened the door, then turned back in respect of the Queen. 

As the Queen exerted her presence in the conference hall. 

All the Knights present, subconsciously, stood up and bowed in respect to her Majesty's presence. 

The Queen then moved to the seat opposing the Vice-commander, as her aide shifted the seat backwards for her. The Queen then sat gracefully, while the aide stood behind her. 

After a short while, the Queen raised her hands to signal them. 

The knights then sat slowly after her. 

Due to the unexpected visit of the Queen, the tensed air dissipated.

Confused over her arrival, the Knights could only stay silent and wait for the Queen to speak. 

The Queen then opened her mouth to speak.

"I thank you all for attending this meeting". 

I hope you are all aware of what happened at Area 02". 

The Knights responded, nodding in assurance. 

On noticing this, she said. 

"Ever since the [Great catastrophe], there had been a prophecy passed between the royal families that—'there would be a light bright enough to engulf the world, and that light shall bring us salvation from the klaurs'. 

The [Great War] with the Gale kingdom, the Eliana kingdom was put in a tense situation with the klaurs, but years later, of research, we found a way to defeat them by using them as a catalyst to create super humans called [homos] but they all failed". 

The Queen rose up and said. 

"Now there is no more need for all that, because now we have finally found the light we have been looking for, the one who would bring salvation". 

On seating back, she said. 

"But now we have lost two test subjects that maybe the light,

So am setting up a search party,

I want all of you here to find the light before the coming of age ceremony to celebrate the long lives we have lived after the [great catastrophe]".

The Knight were all silent in astonishment of her words. 

The captain of the 1st division stood up, with a smiling face, and said.

"Your highness, leave it to me".

"I would make sure to bring the light to you".

Cerberuse also stood up and said. 

"No, your highness, you should leave it me". 

The Queen replied with a smile, saying. 

"You all are being too desperate, 

I can't send two divisions simultaneously, to search." 

"Because, who would protect the Kingdom?" 

Lena and Cerberuse then seated, annoyed by her words. 

The Queen then said. 

"Of course, am not sending you all but one...". 

The two then smiled on hearing this. 

The Queen then continued. 

"But... with a time period, you would each have 1 week to find them, and if you fail, expect the worst to happen". 

She then glared strongly at them all. 

Landol was shocked in consternation, as he didn't want to be among the search parties. 

Afterwards, the Queen then smiled, saying. 

"So now the 1st division would be going first since the Commander is away." 

"And don't forget to all ways report back". 

Lena then smiled in joy as she said. 

"Yes, your Majesty, I would definitely bring good news". 

— Tsk! 

On hearing this, Cerberuse was disturbed as the Queen didn't choose him. 

The Queen then stood up as she trudged out of the conference. 

On stepping out, the knights stood to bow on her leave. 

After leaving, Landol let out a sigh as the storm had passed. 

Cerberuse on the other hand, smiled as he was being optimistic—he would be the one to find them since he knew Lena would fail, known that she lacks knowledge on the power of the light. 

After the conference. 

While walking down the marble floor covered in a red carpet outside of the hall, the Queen's aide adjusted his breath, and spoke.

"Is it OK to leave the search of the light to the knight order?"

The Queen responded.

"It's totally fine,

If anything comes up, they would pay,

Nothing would be lost in the end,

Because no matter where those kids go, they can't escape me".

The aide then glanced at the Queen. Detecting the Queen smiling, he ignored it as he escorted her out. 

Please comment your thoughts on this work and like

Creation is hard to make

Thank you

0