Is dangerous to start alone, Read this
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. All about the Tags: More will be added as the story comes along so as to avoid some spoilers. I'm writing this story as a form of exercise so I can improve my grammar, but my objective is to have fun.

In DnD both the DM and the Players are an important part of the game and both have the right to have fun, keep that in mind as I'll try to promote as much entertainment to you as I intend to get from this experience.

2. Harem for the Win: Die hard harem fan but i’ll try to not make it just i guy and his trophies wives.

3. Incest is Wincest: I’m a great elder from the Incest is Wincest clan so……...INCEST IS WINCEST(important things have to be said twice XD).

4. The Nindo Way: MC is pragmatic at its core but because of his upbringing he tends to make “good” choices but you can just think of him as ‘Chaotic-Neutral’.
The Dao of faceslapping: MC is somewhat ruthless but will mainly depend on the situation, as i said he is pragmatica so his decisions will be influenced by the information that he has available, that being said, he is very young, so of course he can make some mistakes.
This is my first time writing and I'm using this platform to improve my English(which is not my main language) so please, have some patience and any help will be appreciated.

5. Rated M: This is a mature story that I will try to talk about heavy themes(without much bullshit drama) so be advised, about lemons……. I don't have the confidence to write this but if i do, i’ll make a separate session in this book to put them all together so we degenerate ;) can visit whenever(c’mon i know my people).

Well, I think that’s it, do expect this kind of referential humor and honesty when reading this novel as I try to be as polite as I can and I really hope that we all have fun, see you around.

0