CHAPTER 5 – A day of shopping. Part 1.
281 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Leave comments, please. Thank you.)

CHAPTER 5 - A day of shopping. Part 1.

A small 5-year-old Dreimo with pink hair is crying on the floor, playing with two dolls alongside another child with black hair who was also a Dreimo, but with a more expressionless face and a serious demeanor unlike the pink-haired Dreimo, who was crying and trembling in fear, but still had the same expression as the black-haired Dreimo.

The pink-haired Dreimo, despite crying, has the same expression as Yuik... an expressionless face... a hopeless gaze.

"I want to die... I don't want them to keep touching me," said the pink-haired Dreimo.

Hands came out of the ground and began touching their bodies, specifically their chests and genitals.

"I don't want it, Mom... I don't want it."

But despite not wanting to be touched, they didn't resist. They accepted their fate without a fight.

After all, they were already accustomed to this situation.

"Fufu. Do you think you can escape forever, Dreimo? You are a monster, and you always will be!"

(Pov- Dreimo.)

I opened my eyes immediately after hearing that bitch's voice in my nightmare... Ah... Nightmares will never end. I've overcome my past, but the nightmares won't disappear.

I'm not so traumatized anymore. Why do I still have nightmares?

Well... Ah, it doesn't matter. I just have to ignore them. I'm a normal and happy human being now. The past shouldn't matter to me anymore. Keep moving forward, Dreimo!

... A note on my chest?

I took the piece of paper.

I got up and stretched my arms... Ah... The floor was cold but comfortable.

"I hope it's not a threat from that useless Goddess."

I doubt she's dumb enough to threaten to hurt me or Yuik if I don't marry her. Tsk. That's why I hate crazy women.

... Oh, it's a thank-you note from Yuik... "Thank you for giving me a place to sleep"... What a nice gesture. I'm glad she's grateful.

I watched her sleep for only a few seconds and left the room.

I don't want her to catch me watching her and think I'm a pervert.

"I just confirmed two things."

Number 1: I finally have a friend! Ah... I considered my former companions my friends, but they were in love with me, not behaving like true friends... And my only male friend betrayed me.

Number 2: I'm not in love with her... I thought I would live the cliché of saving the cute girl and falling in love with her, but... I'm not attracted to her.

I don't care about her past, after all, we both suffered almost the same. I've never fallen in love. Never... Ah... I don't think I'll be able to get a girlfriend... Well, I have a friend, that's enough for me. I just hope she doesn't fall in love with me. It will hurt to reject her if she does.

For now, I just want a friend... Someone I can trust in my life... Someone to drink with, argue, have fun, etc... I guess that's what friends do.

"I better not think about that right now."

"Did you have sex with her?"

Tsk. I almost killed her on instinct. Even her voice sounds like her mother's bitch.

"... Sant, don't you have work as a Goddess? Stop wasting your time."

Sant appeared next to me and my fist is inches from her face. I almost did something stupid.

Instead of being afraid of me, she looks at me with that serious expression, waiting for my answer. I admire that brave, albeit stupid, part of her.

"Answer my question."

"No. I didn't have sex with her. And no, I'm not in love with her or feel anything for her. And I don't feel anything for you either. Happy?"

"Yes... Although that last one hurt to hear. Hey, hey, hey, we're childhood friends, and I'm saving my virginity for you! Why don't you give up and accept my marriage proposal?!"

"Bla, bla, bla. I won't marry someone I don't love."

"Tsk. I'll wait for you for 1,000 years. If after 1,000 years you're still stubborn, I'll kidnap you."

"Just like your mother, huh? You have the nerve to say that to my face."

"It's my last option, so I hope you don't force me to use it."

She sat down in a chair and smiled.

"Are you not going to invite me to breakfast?"

Tsk. Damn it. Why is she so determined to marry me? Besides my soul, what do I have going for me? Nothing. I'm not worth being a husband. I don't understand Sant. Tsk. Just as crazy as her mother.

I definitely need to fall in love with a normal woman from this world so she can leave me alone.

I follow the philosophy of the ancient Goddess of love: No harem, no deceit, and only marry and have sex with the woman I love. A philosophy that I have adopted in my current life.

"Normal people don't have breakfast with Gods."

"That's true. You're the "normal" lord. Fufu. How long will you continue to play at being a normal person? The most hated human by the Gods is far from normal."

"I hate that title."

"But you deserve it. Or do you prefer your old title?"

"Shut up."

"Ah... Are you angry? I liked the title "GodSlayer", although "Monster King" suited you better, but personally, I think "villain" suits you best."

I sighed trying to relax and approached her.

Sant, you're taking advantage of the fact that I don't hate you, but you're pushing it. With every word, you're courting death. I may be weak right now, but I still know how to eliminate a God.

... Wait... Goddess of hell... Hell... Fufu. Damn bastards, they will receive the worst punishment.

"I want to ask you a favor. If you do it, I'll be your friend. Just your friend."

"Fufu. I'll take a step forward. What do you want?"

"Torture the bandits I killed. Give them the worst punishment you can... And for all eternity. Use the "Dreimo" dimension. I suppose you still have it."

"It will be a pleasure. And yes, I still have it, and it's programmed just as you left it."

She stood up and winked at me.

"We're childhood friends again. We're one step closer to fulfilling the childhood friends romance cliché."

"It will never happen."

"Fufu. You can't escape your destiny, honey... And you know that better than anyone."

She disappeared.

Ah... She only appears to give me headaches. At least I made sure that the bandits who made Yuik suffer will suffer for all eternity.

Later, I'll go personally to see them. I want to see them receiving their punishment.

And if my dimension is still the same as I programmed it, the result won't disappoint me.

"A little of this... a little of that... Yes... Good... I'm done!"

I have finished my great culinary masterpiece!

Eggs with meat... That's it.

"I wish I knew how to cook."

But at least I decorated the food with sauces and seasonings... I hope it tastes good.

... I heard footsteps.

I turned to my left. Oh, she woke up... She looks adorable with her hair messed up. Not like the useless Goddess who messes up her hair to differentiate herself from her mother's bitch. Unlike Yuik, Sant looks strange, but cute... I hate to admit it, but she's cute. Yuik is adorable with her hair messed up.

"Good morning, Yuik. Sit down, breakfast attempt is ready."

She began writing in her notebook... Oh, she's getting used to it.

She showed me what she wrote.

It says, "Good morning, Dreimo."

"Thank you. Take a seat."

She nodded slowly and sat at the table.

I put the plates on the table and sat next to her.

"Please be edible. Please be edible."

I tasted the food and almost vomited.

I exaggerated with the salt... and with the pepper... and the lemon... and the oil... and with everything.

First of all, why did I put lemon on the oil?! Ahhhhhhhh! I'm an idiot!

"...We'd better go to a restaurant. I bought you a dress to go out. I'll buy you more clothes, but you'll choose them, I don't know anything about clothes."

My sense of fashion is weird. I don't care what I wear. I just wear clothes that look comfortable. I don't care if it's branded, the color, or the design. As long as it's comfortable, I wear it.

When I worked as a hero, they forced me to wear flashy clothes to have something that distinguishes me from others.

I decided to wear white clothes with unnecessary embellishments... Ah, I looked ridiculous, but everyone said I looked great... I don't understand fashion.

Sant, who was at a bar, was drinking a beer while looking at a photo of two young children. The photo showed Dreimo and Sant hugging each other when they were 10 years old.

Both of them looked so happy and full of joy, especially little Dreimo, who had pink hair and a very adorable face. A pure little boy full of kindness, who ended up becoming a wild monster.

They were both smiling, full of joy, especially Dreimo, whose smile reflected purity and innocence... Innocence that Sant's mother corrupted.

Comparing the little Dreimo to the present, Sant realized that they are not so different.

"Dreimo follows his mother's philosophy and saved that prostitute. You're slowly becoming the innocent Dreimo you were in the past... But..."

She finished her beer and sighed.

"I highly doubt you'll succeed. I'm sorry, honey, but it's the reality. The past will always haunt you..."

Sant looked up and smiled.

"Or am I wrong, you idiots?"

Three burly Gods stood in front of her, growling savagely, trying to intimidate her. Something useless, as she doesn't have even a hint of fear.

"What do you want? My heart belongs to Dreimo, so don't even try..."

"Don't you dare mention his name!!"

One of them destroyed the table by hitting it with his fist, while his eyes filled with tears.

"Tell me his weakness!!! Give me all the information that can be useful to kill him!!!!"

"Fufu. Let me guess... Mmm... He raped your wife?"

"He raped my grandmother and my little daughter!!!!"

"Forced my wife to have sex with a dog!!! A fucking dog!!!!"

"He used goblins to get my little son raped!!! Give us the information, Sant!!!!"

"Oh... I'd better not ask the age, but I get the idea. Sorry, but if you want to kill Dreimo, you'll have to get the information from me by force."

"With pleasure!!!"

Sant returned to hell, her home, and threw the decapitated heads of those Gods to her dog, who started biting them and eating the skin.

"Ah... This will never end, will it?"

She closed her eyes and took a breath.

"I'm sorry, Dreimo, I'm doing what I can, but this just won't end. The Gods want you dead. Please give up your normal life and accept being the God of Hell. I don't want to lose you... or at least let me be by your side."

But she knows that Dreimo will never accept giving up his normal life, after all, it took him a lot to achieve it.

The reason Sant is worried is that Dreimo is now a simple human, and his enemies are true Gods. Although Sant knows perfectly well that Dreimo is capable of killing Gods, that doesn't change the fact that he is a fragile human and easier to kill, and she is afraid that some God will find a way to kill him.

And all, absolutely all the Gods are enemies of Dreimo. After all, Dreimo is the most hated human by the Gods.

(Pov- Dreimo.)

I changed my clothes and put on a black suit to go out. I'm a librarian, I have to look like a boring person.

Yuik is wearing a cute red dress. Well, I don't know if it's cute or not. I don't know anything about fashion. But it looks good on her. I made sure it didn't have a neckline and was long. I'm sure she feels nervous and scared when other people see her. And she's beautiful. She'll definitely catch the attention of men.

Don't worry, Yuik, if any man tries to bother you, I'll break his face... And possibly bury his remains in the woods.

We left the house and started walking together through the streets of this big city.

She was clearly nervous and scared, she doesn't stop looking at the ground while she walks.

She feels insecure.

... If I hold her hand, she'll get scared... It will take her more time to get used to freedom. She still doesn't trust anyone.

She probably finds men disgusting... If I hold her hand, she'll be afraid of me and might faint.

"Hey..."

I stopped and offered her the sleeve of my shirt.

"You can hold onto my shirt while you walk, that way you won't get lost. I would offer you my hand, but they're sweaty. Don't worry, you'll be safe with me. I promise you there's no one in this city who can defeat me."

Not in this world.

She nodded and took the sleeve of my shirt.

Perfect. We kept walking together.

... She's still trembling and looking at the ground.

Well... It's still too early for her to smile again. It'll be a long road, but I promise you'll be happy again.

I'll do whatever it takes to see a genuine smile on your face.

You deserve to be happy... To live a peaceful and happy life.

You'll be happy again, I promise!

14