CHAPTER 13 – Normal Friends Go to the Movies Together. Part 2.
107 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 13 - Normal Friends Go to the Movies Together. Part 2.

Well, here we are, at a shopping mall. That's why I like worlds with technology, the air conditioning feels pretty good. Commercial places in magical worlds are either hot or very cold because they're practically outdoors, but here we are indoors with air conditioning, quite cool, even Yuik enjoys it.

She seems quite nervous but also excited because as we walk, she's looking around, observing the shops around us, as well as the people.

Hey, don't blame her for being so excited, she's from another world, obviously she would be thrilled to see people from another world. And look at her, she's so adorable!

"Hey, the tickets are running out!"

"Walk faster, idiots!"

"Here you go, sweetheart."

"Oh, love, you shouldn't have!"

Ugh, how annoying. Go flirt somewhere else!

Ah... I envy seeing couples and groups of friends in this place.

Fufu. But I already have a friend. And she's much more adorable than your friends and partners! I shouldn't feel envious, you should envy me for having such an adorable and loyal friend like Yuik!

For the first time in a long time, I will go to the movies with a friend.

The last time I came with someone was in my past life, with a girlfriend I had. Although we didn't watch the movie, we spent the time kissing. Ah, to think that the girl who was so intellectual and serious, who was even the class president, turned out to be a pervert who dared to do such things in the cinema.

It has been over 50 years since Dreimo disappeared from this world, so my ex-girlfriends must be wrinkled grandmothers by now. Would they recognize me if they saw me?

My ex-girlfriends were kind to me, good people in general, but I never fell in love with them. I tried to make my relationships with them work, but when I realized I could never love them, I explained what was happening and ended things. I warned them from the beginning that I had never fallen in love, and if they accepted to date me, I would end things with them if they couldn't make me fall in love.

Many girls tried, a few went as far as giving me their first time, but I always ended things with them.

I received many insults and slaps for that, but I never felt guilty.

The former Goddess of Love despised loveless relationships, so I couldn't continue with them, as I would be disrespecting the former Goddess of Love.

"Ah... Ah..."

Sometimes Yuik forgets that she can't speak.

She seems very nervous and surprised, she can't stop looking around.

She looks like a little girl visiting an amusement park for the first time.

"Here you can find everything, Yuik. Do you want to eat something before going to the movies?"

Yuik nodded.

She's changing, she doesn't feel as uncomfortable around me anymore and she trusts me more. The old Yuik would have refused because she would have thought that spending money on her would be a bother for me, but now that she knows me and I'm her friend, she accepts my invitation without hesitation.

All my efforts are paying off.

"Let's go to a café."

Mmm...

No, it's full.

... No.

...

...

...

I found one! It's very pink and has hearts, probably a place for couples, but Yuik doesn't know that, and I won't say anything. We're here for the food, nothing else.

Yuik and I sat at a table, waiting for our turn to be served by an employee.

Let's see the menu.

Well, well. Only desserts, huh? Perfect. Yuik loves sweet flavors, so we've come to the perfect place.

"Mmm... I think I'll order a slice of chocolate cake and a strawberry milkshake. What do you want?"

Yuik was looking at the menu for too long.

Wow... She's salivating... So... So... So damn adorable!! Ahhhhhh! My heart will suffer from an overdose of cuteness! Mother, you were right, adorable girls are the best! But I only feel friendship for her, I don't feel any other feelings in my heart. Ah, heart, why are you so demanding?

I discreetly took out my phone and took a photo of her without her noticing.

How adorable. I'll set it as my wallpaper.

I feel like a stalker, but I couldn't help it, she looks so adorable.

I put away my phone and she showed me the menu.

She's pointing with her index finger at a huge ice cream with different flavors in a large glass. The menu having pictures of the desserts helped her a lot.

I recognize that dessert. It's a dessert for couples... But Yuik doesn't know because she can't read, the writing in this world is different from the writing in the other world.

Yuik can understand what people say because I use my magic to make her understand what others say. It's my ability: [Language].

That dessert is too big, that's why it's for couples, so they can share it.

"Are you sure? It's very big. Will you finish it?"

Yuik nodded quickly.

I can't say no to an adorable girl.

"Okay."

After ordering and waiting a few minutes, an employee returned with our order.

He left it on the table and walked away.

"Let's eat."

I started eating and so did Yuik.

Seeing Yuik's satisfied face is what I needed to regain the energy I lost in a long and boring day at work.

Yuik has become the driving force in my new life, huh? My old hero companions, I considered them my friends and it was fun to be with them, but I feel happier having Yuik as a friend. That traitor bastard only saw me with envy and hated me, and the girls were in love with me, they didn't treat me like just a friend. Yuik considering me only as a friend really improved our friendship.

She's a genuine friend.

Thank you for being by my side.

Thank you for being a friend to someone like me.

While Dreimo and Yuik eat, a boy is having a really tough time.

A boy who, unknowingly, could be dooming humanity again.

"Pathetic."

A chubby boy was on the ground, in pain from being beaten up.

Another boy brutally punched him. The reason? Simply because he was annoying.

"Let's go."

"Candy..."

"Get out of my house, pig."

A beautiful girl looked at him with disgust and walked away from him along with the other boy, while the boy groped her butt.

"Damn it..."

The boy started crying and clenched his fists in anger.

"You'll regret this."

(Pov - Saoko.)

... Ah... Shit... Shit! Fucking hell!!

My girl... My ex-girlfriend... All my friends... Even my older sister... They all turned into disgusting nymphomaniacs and prostitutes.

All because of one asshole... Damn it!

"C-Candy?"

It all started when I discovered my ex-girlfriend, who was my girlfriend at the time, having sex with that idiot in her house.

"Saoko?! Who let you in?!"

"...I had my suspicions... So I investigated... You damn son of a bitch, you violated my sister!"

Not satisfied with raping and forcing my sister into prostitution, he also laid his hands on my girlfriend!

I tried to hit him and make him pay, but I ended up with a broken face... And my ex-girlfriend chose him... She didn't try to help me.

She had been my friend since we were kids... And she was my first girlfriend... But she looked at me with disgust and called me a "pig"... She prefers that idiot. She became one of his bitches. Why? Possibly to satisfy his addiction to drugs and sex.

But I won't stand idly by... I'll get my revenge!

If I go to the police, I'll end up dead. That guy has many connections with the law. I must find another way to get revenge without ending up in jail.

I packed all my things into two suitcases, and my slut of an older sister entered my room.

"Fufu. I heard about what happened, you pig."

"Shut up, whore."

I approached her and whispered a few words before leaving.

"From this moment on, I cease to be your brother."

"And do you think I care?"

"I... I don't know."

"Yeah, yeah, goodbye, pig."

I left my home... Where will I live? I have no idea.

But I couldn't stand being in that place any longer.

I'm on vacation, so I don't have to worry about school... Maybe I can get a job.

My father doesn't care about us and only sends us money, my mother is with her other family... Ah, I have to survive on my own.

I really hope someone has the guts to gather evidence, publish it on the internet, and get that son of a bitch thrown in jail, so they can fuck him mercilessly.

"Poor guy, he was deceived, and all his friends started treating him badly. I feel sorry for you, Saoko."

"Eh?"

Did someone call me?

As I passed by a house, an old man spoke to me. Does he know me?

"H-How do you know that?"

"I am a God, I know everything."

What the...? Eh?!

Fi-fireballs started coming out of his hands and turned into little fairies! Am I going crazy?

"Eh?!"

The fairies approached me and started speaking to me all at once.

"Do you want revenge?"

"Do you want to make that guy they call 'Sdan' suffer?"

"W-What?"

"I can help you get revenge. In return, you'll help me," the old man said.

This is too strange. It's possible that it's a trick, and this old man wants to kidnap me to rape me or steal my organs... But if there's even a slight chance of getting my revenge, I'll accept the risks. After all, my life is already ruined.

My older sister was raped and forced into addiction and prostitution, and with that, the kind and lovely older sister I had disappeared, turning into a violent and rude bitch.

My friends did the same.

Even my ex-girlfriend.

I couldn't protect them... But I want that to change.

"...How?"

"Fufu. Come inside, I'll give you the details."

(Pov - Dreimo)

I felt a chill. There's a God nearby. And they're talking to a human. I can feel that a human and a God are interacting.

... Gods are forbidden from seeing me... They don't know I'm here... It's a coincidence... Why is a God talking to a human?

Ah... I'll guess... Are they training someone to kill me?

They already did that in the past and failed because the person they trained fell in love with me, and we became a couple... Although I had to kill her because she tried to betray me.

They will probably choose a man this time.

... They disappeared, went to Godfer... I see... I must be prepared for any surprise attack.

Let's see.

If I had to guess, I think they will choose a guy with a sad past and a thirst for revenge, so he definitely hates me and shows no mercy.

I will investigate further; I won't let them ruin my day with Yuik.

"Ah..."

Yuik tried to talk to me. She finished her ice cream, huh? I finished mine too. Wow, she really finished it. What an adorable full belly she has. She looks... pregnant... Ah, better not say that out loud, it will bring back bad memories.

I don't want to worry her, so I won't tell her anything about that God.

I am weaker compared to my past self, but Gods are not allowed to interfere too much.

It's highly likely that the person who will attack me in the future will be just as strong as me... I have more experience, so I have a slight advantage.

"Let's go to the cinema."

Yuik nodded.

Gods, please, stick your finger up your ass and leave me alone. Do you really want to risk the old Dreimo waking up and making you his bitch again? Please, set aside revenge and go on with your lives because if that Dreimo wakes up, not only Godfer will suffer the consequences, but all the existing worlds in the universe will suffer.

I know my past actions are unforgivable, but I beg you, don't do anything foolish. I really don't want to be that Dreimo again. Please, leave me alone.

"D-Drei..."

Ah... Yuik caressed my head.

My body... My body was trembling with fear.

But why? I'm not afraid of Gods... No... It's not fear of the Gods, it's fear of becoming who I was before.

No... I've changed, I'm a good person now! Dreimo, smile and move forward, Yuik needs you, don't disappoint her!

I put a smile on my face.

"Sorry for worrying you, Yuik. I was thinking about the past. Let's go to the cinema."

Yuik nodded.

Yes... Seeing her really fills me with happiness. Thank you for being my support, Yuik.

The cinema... Well, here we are... Huh?

Ugh, disgusting. You son of a bitch, ruining the atmosphere!

That guy is hugging two girls at the same time and fondling their breasts in public. Tsk. I hate him with all my being.

Huh...? Y-Yuik started trembling when she saw that... He made Yuik feel uncomfortable and nervous... He made a mistake.

Idiot, you're good as dead.

"Please wait for me, Yuik. I have to do something. I promise it will only take a minute."

Yuik nodded slowly.

I approached that guy.

Alright... He hasn't noticed.

I walked past them, and with a quick movement of my hand, I touched that guy's head. No one could have seen me because my speed was inhuman, not even the best security camera in the world could catch my movement.

I gave him a small tap; I don't think he noticed.

"Done."

I pretended to throw something in the trash can and returned to Yuik.

"Ready, let's go."

"Sorry, girls, I have to go!"

That guy ran off, and I smiled.

"Good."

No one makes Yuik feel uncomfortable and gets away with it, and you're possibly a very bad person, so you deserve what I'm going to do to you.

Sant, it's your turn.

"What?! Where am I?!"

"I hope Dreimo gives me a kiss if I do this."

Sdan, the guy who hit Saoko, was in a completely white place, chained to the ground.

"Who are you?! What is this place?"

"My name is not important, and you disgust me."

Sant, the Goddess of hell, snapped her fingers, and Orcs began to emerge from the ground.

"Automatic mode initiated... Adjustments are complete... Ready, my job is done. Your crimes are as follows: rape, drug trafficking, prostituting women, manipulation, and extortion... Oh, and the most important one, the crime of disgust Dreimo, my cute husband... Wow... At just 20 years old, you've done a lot... Your punishment will be... Well, it's a very long list. You will be violated, tortured, blah blah blah. It's a very long list, I'm too lazy to say it... Goodbye."

Sant disappeared, and the Orcs approached him.

"This must be a joke!"

And so his punishment began, being violated by Orcs.

And Saoko missed his chance for revenge because Dreimo already took care of it for him.

(Pov - Dreimo.)

Humans without magic can be easily manipulated with magic.

I forced that guy to go back home and commit suicide.

Why? I sensed too much evil in him, and combined with what I saw, I realized that guy would become a criminal... Or maybe he already was.

That's why I killed him.

... Ah, and also because he made Yuik feel uncomfortable.

... Well, I'm like an overprotective father.

But I don't regret it... I don't regret it... And I hate not regretting it.

6