EXTRA #1 Survive.
74 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EXTRA #1 Survive.

After killing my second mother, the damn bitch who ruined my new childhood (although I deserved it), I stole all the money she had hidden. Well, I didn't consider it theft. She got all the money by selling my body. It was my money. Mine.

I was only 7 years old and didn't go to school. I had no education, but I was very intelligent. I learned to read at the age of 3.

I learned two other languages, Japanese and Spanish. I knew three languages, English, Japanese, and Spanish.

You could say I was a genius, or maybe it just benefited me to be the reincarnation of an ancient God Slayer, one of the most intelligent beings. I had to study hard to always be prepared for anything.

When I wasn't being violated, I spent my time reading and studying.

I hoped someone would save me. If I was smart, I could find a loving adoptive family because I would attract people's attention.

But no one saved me. I had to take justice into my own hands.

Oh well, the important thing is that I was intelligent. More so than the average adult at my young age.

When my mother went to parties to get high and have sex with strangers like the whore she was, I studied various topics on the internet, filling my brain with knowledge.

Why didn't I escape and go to the police?

Easy. My mother worked for a very powerful criminal organization, and the police were corrupt.

If I said something, they wouldn't help me, they would accuse me along with her like the fucking snitches they were, and my mother would never leave me alone again.

One day, taking advantage of my mother's carelessness, I stabbed her in the back and destroyed her whole head with stab wounds.

At that moment, my former self took control of my body, and I did horrible things to her corpse. I did the same things those disgusting men did to me... I desecrated my own mother, for revenge...

Ah... I never did anything like that again in that world, for fear of becoming like my mother, and I ended up becoming someone much worse than her.

After killing my mother, I took the money and escaped to Japan.

I learned Spanish to travel to Latin America, but I realized it was dangerous to stay in the American continent because I heard that the criminal organization expanded to Latin America.

They didn't know me, but it was very likely that they would investigate the death of one of their most important members.

Japan is in another continent, and no one would imagine that a little 7-year-old boy arrived in Japan alone. Most likely, they would think someone else killed my mother and kidnapped me. After all, my mother's corpse was violated and desecrated in countless ways. No one in their right mind would believe that a little 7-year-old boy was the culprit.

How did I get to Japan?

I traveled by boat. I paid a large sum of money to the captain of a Japanese ship, and he took me to Japan. I pretended to be a 23-year-old man, but with a disease that prevented me from growing.

He believed me because I showed that I knew three languages, something impossible to believe given my appearance.

I arrived in Japan and decided to pretend to be Japanese.

I didn't have Japanese features, so they would suspect I was a foreigner. But I had a plan.

My mother never registered me. Legally, I didn't exist.

There are no photographs of me, no evidence confirming that I was her son.

It was safe to go to the police and say that I was an orphan living on the streets.

Before going to the police, I hid the rest of my money very well.

Blah, blah, blah. After a bureaucratic process, I became a Japanese citizen.

Thanks to my great intelligence (something the Japanese value highly), I was adopted by a very good family without having to wait a long time, but I never considered them my family. To me, they were just tools that would serve me as a temporary home while I grew up, but only that. Even my first girlfriend was my adoptive sister, but since I didn't fall in love with her, I broke up with her after taking her virginity... Ah... I was still a son of a bitch at that time, but I didn't know it. I thought that sex with love would feel good, that's why I did it with her, but... I didn't feel anything. It was pointless, boring, and I took it as a sign that she wasn't my true love, or that we simply weren't meant to be together.

I left that house at the age of 15 after they kicked me out because my sister accused me of "raping" her, but they didn't report me, they just kicked me out. I didn't care too much and started living alone.

For me, love and sex were things that teenagers did, and since I wanted to be normal, I tried to experience it, but I never felt what they call love.

Having sex with my adoptive sister bored me, but I was willing to keep experimenting to become normal.

I wanted to be someone normal, like the others, but the traumas of my childhood made me quite insensitive.

Ah... I picked up the money I hid and started my new life.

"Here, a lollipop."

"Thanks, love!"

And like any teenager, I tried to fall in love, but I couldn't. I didn't feel anything.

I had been out with 6 girls in total, 4 older women and an elderly woman, but none of them managed to make me fall in love. The elderly woman was just because I wanted to experiment, as I believed the problem was that I didn't like girls my age, but the same thing happened, I didn't feel anything. I didn't experiment with younger girls because even I knew that was wrong... I wish I could say the same about my former self... Ew... Seriously, I'm a monster.

I even had sex with all of them, in many positions and things like that, and nothing, I didn't feel anything.

I only had orgasms because it was a natural reaction of my body, but I didn't really enjoy it.

I also tried with a guy, but the result was the same.

"And have you thought about what you'll do, Dreimo?"

The last girlfriend I had before my life went to shit, asked me that. My last girlfriend in that world was a trans girl. In other words, a woman who used to be a man and still had her male genitals... I was so desperate to find something that would make me feel something close to love, that I dated anyone who asked me, without caring about anything, not even gender.

There were other people I had sex with, but since it was casual sex, they don't count as girlfriends. I even had sex with some teachers, my classmates' mothers, married women... Ah, in other words, it was like my mother. She spread her legs for any handsome or wealthy guy, and I was just like her.

"I don't know. I'll study to become a lawyer. But I'm also interested in art... I don't know. And you?"

"I want to study with you! Decide soon."

"... I'll think of something."

She was really in love with me, but I didn't feel anything for her. I started dating her simply because she asked me to. I never really took an interest in anyone, I never felt anything.

But, despite that, my life was peaceful... Until that day came.

At that moment, I remembered my past life, and a magic circle appeared beneath me.

I was summoned to a completely white place and Sant was waiting for me.

The last time I saw her was at her 15th birthday party, the day innocent Dreimo died.

She looked just like her mother, the person who ruined my life, but I didn't feel any resentment towards her or anything like that, because I knew perfectly well that she wasn't to blame for anything, her mother was the monster, not her.

"Hehe. Happy 18th birthday, Dreimo."

I just sighed, yawned, and sighed again.

"Ah... I remember everything now... I guess you're the daughter of that useless bitch of a Goddess. You look just like her... It's been a while, Sant. You're not so flat anymore."

"I missed you so much, Dreimo!"

She tried to hug me, but I moved away from her and looked at my hands.

"My second life was shitty for the first 7 years, but then it was peaceful. The punishment wasn't so severe. Why?"

"Dreimo!"

She kept trying to hug me, but I kept moving away from her immediately.

"I want to hug you! We haven't talked in hundreds of years because you always ignored me!"

"I had my reasons."

"Yes, I know, you didn't want to kill me. Blah, blah, blah. And don't think I forgot about our promise!"

"Promise?"

"We promised to get married, did you forget?! Accept being a God and let's get married!"

"I will never be a God. And I doubt the Gods want me with them. And you can forget about the promise, it was just something silly I said when I was a little boy."

"You must keep your promises!"

"I promised to kill all the Gods, but I didn't kill you. Should I keep my promise?"

She stood still and looked away in fear, because she knew that could have sounded like a joke, but coming from me, it was quite possible.

"W-well, don't rush... But I won't give up on you!"

"Ah... Recovering my memories all at once is painful. My head hurts."

"Hehe. Can I give you a massage to relieve your pain?"

"A massage? Alright... Huh?"

I moved away from her, realizing that she wanted to touch my crotch.

"What are you doing, you idiot?"

"Hehe. You said your head hurts."

"... What happened to you? You used to be more innocent. Ah, I told you that Succubi are a bad influence. Are you now the Goddess of perverts?"

"Hey, it was me who told you to stay away from Succubi! You were the one who always let yourself be deceived by them! And I'm not the Goddess of perverts! It was just a joke... Although, if you want, it's not a joke." She said, winking.

If I hadn't recovered my memories, I probably would have accepted her sexual innuendos, but since I regained my memories, as well as my hatred for her mother, I firmly refused, because I didn't want to get involved with the daughter of the woman who ruined my life.

"No, thanks... Ah... This new life was... interesting in a certain way. I received a part of my punishment for my sins. I suppose I don't have the right to continue hating my mother for doing to me what I did to..."

"It's not worth it, Dreimo. Don't remember the past, please."

"Yes, you're right."

"... So... I guess you'll go to that other world."

"... Yes... The Supreme Goddess allowed me to be reincarnated in exchange for that... To go to another world and kill a Demon King. That kind of thing is a cliché in the 15th world. There are hundreds of stories with that theme. But I have to do it and entertain the Supreme Goddess. If I succeed, she'll allow me to be reincarnated again and forbid the Gods from watching over me... Finally, I'll be able to have the peaceful life I want."

"I know you don't need it, but good luck...! By the way..."

She got too close to me and put her index finger on my chest, digging her nail into me.

"I have been faithful to you, Dreimo... And you cheated on me with many girls! Give me a kiss as compensation!"

She hugged me, closed her eyes, and tried to kiss me, but I put my hand on her mouth to prevent it. She kissed the palm of my hand, even with her tongue. At that moment, I realized that Sant may be different from her mother, but they shared something in particular: they both go crazy when they fall in love.

"I didn't remember my past life, I'm sorry... Huh? Why am I apologizing? You and I are nothing."

"We're engaged!"

"A childhood promise means nothing."

"Then I'll make you fall in love! You'll be mine!"

"You're still as energetic as ever, huh?"

"Hehe. Do you like girls like this?" She said, caressing my cheek.

"I prefer human girls."

"Hmmmmmh!"

She pouted, but it didn't last long, as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Ah... The ones who were summoned are here... We'll talk later, handsome."

"Dreimo."

"Yes, my life."

"Dreimo."

"Yes, love."

"Just Dreimo!"

"Yes, yes, don't get mad, cute husband. Hehe. I like the sound of that, cute husband."

"... Supreme Goddess, can't you assign me to another God?"

"Too late, cute husband!"

She snapped her fingers and magical circles appeared next to me.

3 boys and 4 girls appeared by my side.

"Eh?!"

"What is this place?!"

"Where are we?!"

And so began my new life and I said goodbye to the peaceful life I had.

7