Chapter 5: Vibe Checked(Hard)
119 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The drive to the cave was quite in a way that the only sound Tama could hear was the engine from the buggy. Of course upon arrival, they saw two goblins sentry standing guard outside. 

One of the Tdolls armed with a HK416 took aim at the sentry on the left while another Tdoll armed with a Scar-H aimed at the right. 

“Xera and Yana. Take the shot when ready.”

Tama whispered quietly as he took out his rifle.

Xera and Yana both had a silencer attached which made a light pop sound when they both fired at the sentries.

“Tangos down.”

They both reported back to Tama as he waved to the other Dolls units taking cover behind their assigned buggies.

“Aight. Unload everyone! I want this area locked down and a perimeter set up.”

The TDolls in the buggies immediately repositioned their vehicles around the cave entrance in a way where they can defend both flanks.

Tama stood in front of the entrance silencing staring deep into the dark abyss.  He noticed a slight movement in the cave, with a quick reflex he equipped M5A1 and fired 3 shots in rapid succession. The sound of three bodies dropping caused a loud echo which drew the attention of two TDoll squads.

“Check ‘em”

Without looking behind, Tama gave a firm order and five Tdolls rushed inside.

“Goblins, and we’re detecting multiple heat signatures further in.”

A voice echoed back, Tama nodded his head and responded back with another order.

“Proceed with caution. I’m sending in Jaeno squad to reinforce your six.”

Tama gave a hand motion and another group of five went inside. Tama sighed as he ejected a magazine to inspect it.

“60 rounds drum mag. I should’ve went for the 120 roun-..”

Tama’s muttering was cut short as a transmission came from one of the squads inside the cave. He pressed the accept button and the first thing that came through were gunfires.

“Jaeno squad is down. We need reinforcements!”

Tama re-inserted the magazine he took out and sighed.

“How Bad?”

The TDoll on the other end grunted as a goblin cry reverberated through.

 “This isn’t a simple cave! It’s some sort of barrack facility! We need more than just two squads. Hold on.”

There was a gasp and the line got cut.  Tama quickly opened his “Personnel” menu and pulled up the “Squad” section. Scrolling through the long list of active TDoll squads, he found the two he had sent in.

[LoFi Squad: Incapacitated

Jaeno Squad: Incapacitated]

“Gura and Supremo Squad, with me.”

The two squad both nodded and proceeded to form a diamond formation around Tama as they cautiously entered the cave. 

It didn’t take long to to reach their destination as the cave’s tunnel system is linear which lead them straight to a large space. What they found was Jaeno and LoFi Squad pinned to the ground as the goblins tried to mount them.

The goblins looked very confused as to why their captured prizes has no genitalia. One of the goblin tried to be creative by using his dagger to make an incision  but Tama on the other hand was not too happy to see the state of his units  and gave a thumbs down gesture order.

The sound of gunfire echoed which alerted the goblins to fight the intruders however this time they were not successful as they used up their element of surprise. It was a one sided slaughter fest which ended in a large pool of blood.

Tama looked around and saw a door to his left, he immediately gestured a squad to clear it and another to stand guard while he checks the state of the TDolls in Jaeno and LoFi. 

“No major damage… dammit should’ve brought the repair buggy.”

Tama cursed under his breath as he realized that his ignorance resulted in two squads of TDolls being knocked out.

Evelyn, get Nightingale Squad in here for transport. The rest of you lock this are do-..”

Tama cut short of his sentence as a rune formation of some sort appeared out of thin air in the center. Everyone, including Tama pointed their weapons at the formation. A figure of a woman appeared and landed gently on the pool of blood. At first glance the figure looks human but upon close inspection there were horns on her head, wings and a tail on her back. They looked to be reptilian in nature and the color hue were a mix between black and red that screams demon.    

Tama had his fair share of indulgence in the fantasy genre to immediately understand that the being standing before him is a Demon King. However whether this being is friendly or hostile is currently unknown.

“Ho~ What do we have here? A bunch of humans… no, they may look human but doesn’t smell like one.”

The Demon King frowned at her realization however curiosity perked her interest in Tama and his TDolls.

Tama quickly gestured his units to remain steady as he knew this being can obliterate him and his units. The last thing he want is a misfire to occur.

Tama gaze followed the Demon King as she made her way to one of his incapacitated unit. 

“Ho~ interesting, no reproductive organs yet looks female. A homunculus? No? something better.”

Tama’s brows twitched as the Demon King spoke what’s on her mind. However his stance immediately changed ash the Demon King picked up the TDoll. He now aimed his rifle at her and acting on reflex instinct he yelled.

“Drop her down or we will fire, Demon King!”

The rest of the TDolls followed suit and aimed their weapons. 

“Ho~? You know who I am yet dare to raise such weak weapons at me?”

Tama knew he signed his death certificate but he rather prioritize the safety of others first rather than his own. 

“Yes and no. All I know is that you are the most powerful being in the world.”

This time the Demon King rose one of her eyebrow in response to Tama.

“Even if I were to die, I would gladly die knowing it was worth it. Even if it means I won’t be going home to my home world.”

Upon hearing that the being is a summoned one, the Demon King instantly teleported in front of Tama and  grabbed his neck.

“I-I see. To think your first reaction… is Hero.”

Tama struggled as he tried to regulate what oxygen he has left.

“Anyone summoned is an enemy of us.

The Demon Kind replied 

Tama laughed which caused the Demon King to tilt her head in confusion.

“Well then, I shall die as a Hero.”

The Demon did not realize that they were the only two left in the cave. While Tama kept the Demon King preoccupied, the other TDolls successfully extracted the incapacitated squads out however they had to leave the dummy behind as it was Tama’s last resort.

“To die willingly, I may have use for you after all.”

The Demon King smiled however for Tama on the other grinned in a maniacal manner as he took out a red button.

“Miss Demon King. Have you ever heard of the phrase, “I’m taking you with me!”?” 

Tama asked as he continued to struggle.

“No.”

The Demon King replied to which Tama unveiled his insane maniacal expression which caused the Demon King to be slightly concerned. The sound of a click was heard and the Demon King looked down to see a device and a loud beeping sound soon came from behind.

“I hope you can endure a megaton fusion explosion from another world Miss Demon King.”

It did not take long for the dummy to explode. At first the Demon King attempted to seal it with her magic however that failed as the explosion broke through. 

The Demon King quickly casted a teleportation spell and at the same time Tama could feel the grip loosened. Taking advantage, he took out a taser and tased the Demon King’s hand. 

The timing was not exactly perfect as the portal opened from below and Tama fell right in first. He could’ve sworn the Demon King cussed at him but shrugged it off.

“Let’s just hope I don’t die from a massive fall damage.”

Tama silently thought to himself however to his dismay, his portal ride dropped him above a light forest area. He did not take fall damage but he did take damage from every tree branch his body hit which lasted for a good 2-3 minutes. After landing back first, Tama could only let out a light and painful.

“Ow…..”

His vision became fuzzy as he noticed the damage he had taken resulted in multiple concussions everywhere. The last thing he remembered was something fluffy and a soft hand caressing his cheek.

“I swear if I’m animal food I’m gonna be pissed.”

Tama thought to himself as his consciousness knocked out completely. 

Sorry that I disappeared for a while, I was busy sorting through my fraud claim and just recently my case won. To celebrate here is Chapter 5 with 1.4K words count.

And yes, the fluff is here. Next chapter will be focused on the fluff before meeting MC.


4