Chapter 1
1.4k 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know, while I'm not a religious person, I still go to church and pray to god from now and then. Because of this, I expect I will go to Hell or Heaven, and I already accept it if I go to the former.

So when I noticed that I did not go to either place, I was very confused.

I look around for a second and see neither white clouds nor everlasting fire. No. What I see is a depressing slum. I rub my eyes and look around once again. I slap my cheek and even pinch my hand. Yup, not dreaming.

I sit down on the ground and release a tired sigh. I don't really know what to think about this situation. I know that I die because I can feel my heart stop. It looks like I have a heart attack. I can feel intense pain in the chest area before darkness consumes me after a few minutes.

I'm glad that my death is rather fast instead of a prolonged death. At least I did not feel the pain. Well, not too much of it.

Just thinking about my life, my head started to hurt, and it was like someone stabbing my head with a knife multiple times. The pain stopped after three minutes leaving me with a face full of sweat. I now 'remember' who I am.

My name is Angelo Jukarry. I'm a twenty-two years old young man that lives in a kingdom called Mistral. I work as a small-time gang member that almost got promoted by my boss. Sadly, because my so-called comrade wanted my soon-to-be position, he stabbed me in the back and left me in this alley.

It looks like I hijacked this body when it died from being stabbed. I look at my chest, and true to my memory, I can see a stab wound that is already closed.

It looks like I'm in the city called Kuchinashi in the southern region of the Mistral Kingdom. This city is filled with criminals. Because of its location that far away from the capital city, the government cannot watch the city fully.

Hell, the one that rules the city is a crime family, and they have been ruling this city for twenty years.

This city is known for its Black Market that sells many kinds of goods. From narcotics to slaves.

As long as you have money, the crime syndicate in this city will provide.

Many government armies try to take back the city from the Crime Family, but each time they send their soldier here, the army will get attacked by Grimm on their way to this city. This Grimm creature is a dark creature that really hates humans.

The Grimm stalls the army long enough for the gang in Kuchinashi to unite and ambush the army when they are landed from their aircraft.

Anyway, I really need to get out of here first and think about my future. I stand up from the ground and begin to walk toward my house.

~A few minutes later~

|3rd POV|

Angelo opens up his house and gets inside quickly. He looks at the clock and notices that it is almost midnight. He sits on the couch before massaging his head as he feels a headache start to come once again.

"What the fuck should I do?"

He currently does not know what to do. He cannot get back to the gang. Angelo can still stay in this city, but he needs to move out of his current house. He did not need to be targeted by his so-called comrade.

"For now, I need to-URGH."

When the clock reaches midnight, Angelo's head gets attacked once again. This time, he is attacked by knowledge. Knowledge of alien technology, how to make them, and how to protect it from people trying to reconstruct the tech.

After three minutes of pain, Angelo got up from the ground and sat on the couch. What Angelo gets is a power, a rather familiar power. While he could not read it until the end, Angelo read the first half of the Worm Web Novel.

The thing that he gets is a Tinker power. A power that let him create alien technology. From weapons to daily life tech. However, his power is a little bit different than a normal Tinker. If a normal Tinker only has one massive tech tree, I have many of them. I don't know how many, but I have many Tech Trees.

Sadly, every day this tech tree will change into a new one. That sounds powerful, right? Yes, if you can finish your Tinkertech before your Tech Tree changes.

Just like how other people cannot reproduce your Tinkertech, it also applies to you. You cannot recreate or continue working with your project when you have a different Tech Tree. Lucky for Angelo, he has a small chance of the same Tech Tree appearing once more, but it was a small chance.

"Shit. I really did not want to believe it, but it looks like my fear has come true."

Angelo already knew which world he was currently in, but he did not want to believe it. He is currently in the world of Remnant or the RWBY universe. He did not want to believe it at first, and combined with the shock of him transmigrating to another world, Angelo did not have time to think about it.

Now he has time to think about it; Angelo knows that he is even more fucked than before. Remnant is a dead world, just like its name suggests. Creature of darkness called Grimm roams the land and kills any human they find.

They are creatures that feed on human negative emotions. They are attracted to negative emotions and will come in hordes when they smell the negative emotion.

Remnant is the world where Gods left their creation behind to rot. The biggest threat this world has is the Grimm, followed by their queen called Salem.

"For now, I need to get out of this part of the city. Lucky for me, Kuchinashi is a massive city filled with dark alleys that can hide me for a while. I can spend this time gathering some resources."

After saying that, Angelo looks around his house to see if there is an item that he can cannibalize for his Tinker Tech. After looking for a minute, Angelo takes the TV, Scroll, and the toaster from their place before beginning to dismantle them all.

He did not have much time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to RWBY: Tinker of Fiction.

Let me explain to you how the MC power works. The MC is Tinker. Tinkers have the ability to fabricate alien or advanced technology. A normal Tinker only has one Tech Tree inside their brain that they can use to build that said technology.

Our MC has many Tech Trees that are ready to use. However! Each tech tree can only manifest once a day. They will appear at 00:01 AM and will disappear at 00:00 PM. Because of this reason, our MC cannot start a big project yet.

Once he gets himself an automatic machine, he can start his bigger project. For now, he can only start small.

His current Tech Tree: Subnautica.

List of Tech Tree that can appear (I will use a number generator to choose the Tech Tree):

1. Marvel

2. RWBY

3. Bleach

4. One Piece

5. Starcraft (Warning!: This stuff is designed for interplanetary war. Don't expect it to be small, easy to build, or non-lethal)

6. Attack on Titan

7. Overwatch

8. Subnautica

9. Sonic the Hedgehog

10. Mega Man

11. Pokemon

12. Star Wars

13. Kill la Kill

14. Star Trek

15. Portal

16. DC Comic

17. Metal Gear

18. Danny Phantom

19. Psyren

20. Franken Fran

21. Legend of Zelda

22. Nanatsu No Taizai

23. Boku No Hero Academia

24. Fullmetal Alchemist

25. Mario

26. Starbound

27. Mass Effect

28. Naruto

29. Code Geass

30. Captain Planet

31. Darling in the Franxx

32. Fate Series (Tsukihime or other franchise in Nasuverse did not include)

33. Guild Wars 2

34. Astro Boy

35. Wall-E

36. Jetsons

37. Flintstone

38. Futurama

39. Phineas and Ferb

40. Powerpuff Girl

41. Dune

42. League of Legend

43. Dota 2

44. Nanoha

45. Kantai Collection

46. Faerun

47. Greyhawk

48. Prey

49. Bioshock

50. Assassin's Creed

51. Dishonored

52. Hellgate London

53. Dungeon Keeper

54. Shin Megami Tensei

55. Diablo

56. S4 League

57. Shadowrun

58. Frostpunk

59. Matrix

60. Loadout

61. Space 1889

62. Girl Genius

63. Magic: The Gathering

64. Valiants Comic

65. Kirby

66. Total Spies

67. Ratchet & Clank

68. Xiaolin Showdown

69. Super Smash Bros. (Items Only)

70. Destiny

71. Warframe

72. Borderlands

73. Monster Hunter

74. Splicer

75. Horizon Zero Dawn

76. Dragon Ball

77. Transformer

78. Nier Automata

79. Gundam

80. Twig

81. Team Fortress 2

82. Ark: Survival Evolved

83. Fairy Tail

84. Homestuck (Very Limited)

85. Deus Ex

86. My Little Pony

87. Digimon

88. Dead Space

89. Lobotomy Corporation

90. Xenoblade

91. Chronicles 2

92. Metroid

93. Sword Art Online

94. Bionicle

95. Xenosaga

96. Sundered

97. Battlezone

98. Transistor

99. Lord of the Rings

100. Halo

101. Symphogear

102. Air Gear

103. Akame ga Kill

104. Detroit: Become Human

105. Katekyo Hitman Reborn

106. Ar Tonelico

107. Infinite Stratos

108. Highschool DxD

109. Mistborn

110. Slugterra

111. Cyberpunk 2020, the RPG

112. Generator Rex

113. No More Heroes

114. Jackie Chan Adventures

115. Beyblade

116. Solarpunk

117. Locke & Key

118. Mighty MagiSwords

119. Steven Universe

120. I Shall Seal the Heavens

121. Evolve

122. Codename: Kids Next Door

123. Enter the Gungeon

124. Minecraft

125. Geneforge

126. Impossible Creatures

127. Fallout

128. Kingsmen

129. Ashes of the Singularity

130. Magi The Labyrinth of Magic

131. God of War

132. Lego

133. TRON

134. To Aru series

135. To Love Ru

136. Lilo & Stitch

137. Lab Rats

138. Killer Instinct

139. Mortal Kombat

140. Witcher

141. Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra

142. Men in Black

143. Blue Exorcist

144. Miraculous Ladybug

145. Psychonauts

146. Leviathan (Scott Westerfield)

147. Toriko

148. Clockwork World

149. D. Gray-Man

150. Code Lyoko

151. WITCH

152. Card Captor Sakura

153. Hellsing

154. Resident Evil

155. Splatoon

156. Kingdom Hearts

157. Power Rangers

158. Paladins

159. Astroneer

160. Alien Vs. Predator

161. Steins; Gate

162. Captain Underpants

163. Spyro

164. Shantae

165. Risk of Rain

166. Slime Rancher

167. Black & White (Game)

168. Crash Bandicoot

169. Steamboy

170. Youjo Senki

171. Harry Potter

172. Gremlins Inc.

173. Dragon Age

174. Tekken

175. Battle Angel Alita

176. Jojo Bizarre Adventure

177. Ace Combat

178. Dragonriders of Pern

179. Trigun

180. The Guyver

181. Drakengard

182. Warhammer 40k, Imperium tech.

183. Dig or Die

184. Journey

This list is in the Tinker of Fiction Quest in the SV forum [HERE].

8