Chapter 6
538 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

Angelo opened up his eyes and looked around for a second. He got up from the ground while massaging his forehead.

"The fuck is happening?"

Angelo walks toward the water filtration machine and takes a newly filtered bottle of water before drinking it. While drinking the water, he glanced at the mirror in front of him and widened his eyes.

"It's working…."

Angelo touches his face and sees the change in his body. His previous black hair changed into snowy white hair, and his previous human eyes changed into cat eyes. Not only that, but Angelo also gained twenty centimeters from the serum.

He had some muscle previously, but now his muscle is more defined than before.

Not only that, but he can also feel the energy inside his body that flows from his chest area to the rest of his body. This is Magic that all Witcher have and the energy that only a few people in this world have.

"This…"

Angelo opens his hand, and suddenly a sign appears in front of him. A second later, a dome of yellow light appeared around him. This is the Quen. A sign that summons a shield around the Witcher.

After a few seconds, the shield around him starts to disappear.

"I did it… I did it!"

Angelo does a little celebratory shout before he puts his hand on his stomach.

*GROWL*

His stomach growls in protest at the process of becoming a Witcher. Angelo's new body needs a massive amount of energy to function. This is another disadvantage his new body has. Because he is not following the Witcher diet of eating mushrooms and medical herbs, his body needs more energy than needed.

He needs to eat a lot more food than usual.

"Food. I need some food." Angelo looked up for a second before saying. "And training. Heavy training."

He looked at the clock and saw that it was already nine in the evening.

"Three more hours. I need to write some blueprints quickly. Potion, blacksmithing and enchanting."

~Three days later~

Angelo spent three of his day training. From running on the treadmill, doing bench press, and doing some sword kata. He did not check his tech tree. He decided to take this risk because he wanted to focus on his training first.

While he knows that he is not a witcher from a witcher academy, he wants to at least reach that feat by training his body.

While this world did not have any monster like in the witcher universe, it has Grimm, and those things are the equivalent of monsters. Angelo wants to be the first Witcher in this world that is worthy of being called the Witcher.

He already made a medallion in the shape of a wolf, just like Geralt of Rivia.

Other than training inside his base, Angelo also hunts some Grimm in the forest with only his sword and iron armor made from using the crafting table.

After three hours of light warm-up consisting of running, strength training, and durability training (By letting his body get beaten by a machine), Angelo went inside the forest to hunt some Grimm. He still brings his Stasis Rifle and Dust Rifle just in case, but he kills Grimm using his sword almost all the time.

There was one time he needed his Stasis rifle when he encountered a pack of twelve Beowolf, and he did not want to risk fighting twelve Beowolf at the same time. He is confident with his ability, but he will not think that he is ready to fight a pack of twelve Beowolf at the same time.

Angelo successfully killed sixty Grimm in the span of three days. He hunts not only Beowolf but also encounters Boarbatusk and Beringel. He has yet to meet the Alpha variant, and he is glad for it.

Other than training and hunting, he also buys a large supply of food. Be it canned food or a fresh ingredient like fresh vegetables and meat. Sometimes he also goes fishing and hunts some animals, but Angelo did not want to waste too much time on that activity which he can use for training.

Because of his new appearance, many people in Kuchinashi city thought that he was a new face in the city. At first, they thought that he was a normal thief that tried to try a new pasture, but after seeing him buying food in bulk, the undesired people in the city decided to scout him.

Lucky for Angelo, he immediately gets out of the city after buying the supply he needs, and the people think that he came to the city to resupply and is not really worth the hunt. They thought that the people who resupplied in this city were desperate men or wanted to live in the wilderness.

Angelo literally became a NEET. He is still training, but Angelo did not think that NEET training was for physical training.

Other than his physical training, he also trains his magical ability. Right now, Angelo can use Aard, Igni, and Quen signs effortlessly. He can now block, push and attack the incoming Grimm with only his magical ability.

He also studies other signs that he writes on a piece of paper when he still has the Witcher Tech Tree, but it did not go as smoothly as the other. Angelo can make a barrier around his base that repels some weaker Grimm by combining Yrden and Quen signs.

It was not that simple, but those signs are the main ingredient in this barrier-making process. For the first time since the day he built a base in this forest, he could finally sleep in peace.

"What should I do now? I guess I could check what kind of tech tree I get."

Angelo sits down on the ground, takes a deep breath, and gets into his meditative state. After a minute, he opens up his eyes and says.

"It was a cyberpunk-ish tech tree. But why do I have a tech tree about how to make a road using my hand? Also, most of the building is for a cold environment."

All of the tinker techs inside his head have an anti-cold device that lets it still work even with an extremely cold condition happening around it. It did not look good for him. Why? Angelo stayed in a place that did not snow every day, like the northern continent.

After searching for a few more minutes, he released a sigh of relief. He can modify the machine, so it works in a warm climate. He did not want to make a machine that immediately exploded from overheating.

"Let's see… I have a coal deposit not too far away from my base, an Iron deposit to the west, and a small copper deposit in the north. I really need to thank dust for all of this untouched resource."

All of those resources were still used by the people of Remnant, but it was not as much as the people on the earth. Iron is not really used anymore as they have a metal called Gryum that can channel an aura easily.

This metal is abundant in remnants, and because this metal is slightly stronger than steel, people decide to use this instead.

"If they did not want it, then I will be the one using it."

-||-

Today tech tree: 58! Frostpunk!

7