Chapter 1 – New Life
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

03:00 AM November 17, 2021

I'm looking outside my window still hoping to see light but darkness is all I can see.

15:27 PM, November 15, 2021

Today is finally the day, looking at the empty bedroom in front of me and the many boxes on the floor I ready myself to unpack. 

I'm a freshman at the Trinity high school, it's a highly prestigious school that I work so hard for to get in.

In this school the students have to live in the school dorm, this is one of the thing I'm aiming for, even thought it's troublesome having to live by myself but it beats having to stay at home.

Hours flew by cleaning and decorating my new room, in the middle of making my bed I hear a knock on the door.

Looking at the clock that I just put up it shows 18:01 o'clock, it's already this late. 

I hurried to the door open it, when I open it a man with black hair that is swept back and wearing a glasses but even with all that can't  hide the fierceness on his handsome face, this is Toshiki-senpai the dorm leader. 

"Senpai,"

I said politely.

"No need to be so tight Narukami-kun, I'm only here to tell you that you should finish up soon because dinner at the dorm cafetaria starts at seven, It's a first come first serve basis so if you're too late and there's nothing left you can only blame yourself for being late,"

Senpai said with a slight smile.

"Thank yo-

But before I said my word two people who is running really fast past by, before I can see them clearly they already run up the stairs that is right next to my room. 

"I'm gonna kill you, "

Scream one of the boys that is running. 

"Wait! no running in the hallway!"

Senpai quickly chased after the two of them.

Is this a normal occurrence at the boys dorm? I hope not, thinking that i quickly went inside my room to finish my cleaning. 

After cleaning a few thing I decide to stop for now, I already feel hungry looking at the clock it's already 18:36 just a bit more before dinner.

I lay down on my bed planning to rest a bit since I still have sone time, I took out my phone from my pocket trying to see if there is anything interesting but before I turn on my phone I heard a dull thud outside my window then after that a piercing scream followed.

Something is terribly wrong, anxiety starts crawling down my spine, bad thoughts start coming up in my head, I don't dare to look outside my window. 

Trying to distract myself I put on my headphone and start playing some music, and just like that I lay on my bed closing my eyes and ignoring everything that happens in the world, ignorance is bliss after all. 

I don't know how long have time passed but after a while some other sound start mixing with the music from my headphone, a loud piercing sound that's so familiar to me, the sound of an ambulance siren. 

I take off my headphone still feeling fear in my heart but thinking optimistically since it's an ambulance then maybe the worst doesn't happen and it's all in my head but just a bit after thinking that I hear another siren this one different from before, it's a police siren. 

19:00 PM,  November 17, 2021

In a forest somewhere a man is running in a hurry like he was being chased by something.

"It's not me, I didn't do it! I'm innocent!"

He plead with his everything but no one is listening. 

0