C6 – The Time Has Come (18+)
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm a new writer, my first time writing is on webnovel. so this is the second platform that I upload. if you want to read the story from webnovel click here

"I will putting it in!"

In one thrust, evan penis enter natasha vagina. Her cave feel wet but tight at the same time. While can be seen a few drop of blood trickle and touch the hexagram.

"Aaah~"

"F- faster~ move faster evan~"

Feeling her walls that readjust around his shaft, evan lifted her legs and pushed even deeper inside. As the pace grow, she start accustomed to the size.

*pah* *pah* *pah*

Continuous claps could be heard inside the house, the sound of their bodies and uncontrollable moaning soaring toward the night sky, while her trembling legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

*pah* *pah* *pah*

His shaft that rubs against the wall, feel so heavenly. The slippery feeling add with a wet that make his shaft more easy to go in and out of her.

"Ahhhhhhh~"

He flipped her onto the front, and start hitting her wall from behind while toying with her breast, he kissed her shoulder while left a few hickey along the way.

*pah* *pah* *pah*

Her shapely ass keep slammed on his penis, and can be feel that her vagina contracting.

"I- I'm cummiiingg! Say my name evan! Fast!"

Evan keep pistoning natasha from behind while shout.

"Natasha~ I- I will spilled my seed inside you… so you will have my mark."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh~ I'm cummmiiingggg~ "

She groaned and cummings on his shaft, that make her hole be more slippery. Evan keep pistoning non stop until his own orgasm took him.

When evan cumming on natasha hole, suddenly from below them there is a very blinding light that make evan close his eyes. And in a few second he is fainting.

.....

[ evan POV]

A nausea and dizziness slowly take over me. what is this? why I feel like something strange slowly entering my body.

Ughh…. It's hurts!  So fucking hurt! Is some crazy scientist kidnap and experiment on me? how about natasha? Is she safe?

Ughh…. What is this itchy feeling in my back?! It's feel like magots slowly crawling out of my skin. It's hurt and unbearable itchy. My head, my rear, it feels the same.

w- what?! what is this? what I'm seeing? Is this natasha? But how come? She looks so different! Why so many people surrounded and want to kill her? H- how come she has a snake tail?! S- she can turn people to stone just by looking at them. How can my natasha be this scary?!

w- what? this is more absurd! How can there's someone so big like this?! w- wait! is this maybe what they call a titan? A giant six arm with one eye?!

And that, what is that big and ugly thing? oh my…. That thing even have nine head! Is this what they call hydra? Uuh that's gross. That ugly thing breath is reaching here. How can the smell is so unbearable?! It's like a rotten fish that has been left for weeks.

Finally! finally I see someone who normal. A sexy girl too! Oh? She's singing! What a very beautiful voice~. I wish I can hear her singing every day. Why is everyone stood silent? Are they crazy? Isn't this a battlefield? W- what?! what is that girl doing?! Oh my satan!!!! She's swallow that cockroach like figure in one gulp. A- and she morp into a weird bird!

How come there's no one normal here? Where am I actually? I need to run! I need to search for natasha and ask what happened. if not, I will become crazy because of it!

w- what! natasha! NATASHA! Look out!!!!!

.....

*huff* *huff* *huff* evan panting with a cold sweat while looking around with a look of fear in his eyes.

"thanks the devil it's just a dream. But damn! How can I be in my bed? I though I was with natasha. Is what me natasha doing last night is just a dream too?"

While walking to the bathroom evan can't help but asking about his sanity. If what he and natasa do was a real or not.

Wait a minute….. I- I feel different! But what?! My body! My body feels different! This is fucking different! Why when I'm walking my body keep titl left and right?!

Evan can't helped but looked down to see what the difference is. But when he look down.....

WHAAAAAATT???!!!!! W- where Is my feet????!! W- whh- whhh- whhyyyy I have a snake tail?????!!! What happened to me?!!!!! oh devil!!!! Is I'm wrong to worshipe you???!! Is I need to worship jesus again so all my bad luck got wash away by his grace??!!

Wait!!! Maybe, just maybe I'm still in my dream! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm a fucking genius! I'm still in my dream!

*phew* this dream really like a horror movie, that make my hearts stop when hear a screaming sound.

So basically I just need to sleep again, when I'm wake up *tadangggg* every thing back to normal! With natasha naked on top me.

Yes, Yes! That's what a right scenario.

C'mon! let's sleep!

what do you thing of my lemon? please give an honest answer! this is really helping me to improve it
  • good, make me horny. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good, but still lacking Votes: 0 0.0%
  • normal, much lacking in word that make me horny Votes: 0 0.0%
  • normal, it's bad in wording Votes: 1 100.0%
  • poor, I'm just skipped it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poor, ugh i don't want to read a lemon from this novel again Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
1