2.5 – And as per every xianxia start… (Edited)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean wait and find out?"

[Nothing really I'm just talking to thin air.]

"Hey seriously? Anyway, So what am I gonna do now?"

[What do you mean?]

"I mean, my mother is sick in bed at home. And I am stuck here with your dictator system... What am I supposed to do with it?"

The youth was worried as he had to consider many other problems in his life. He could not easily just say that he got some super overpowered thing and just run off and join a sect. He would like to meet all of those jade skin fairy beauties with pearly white eyes and cherry pink lips. It is also said that they have amazing bodies which will be too embarrassing for me to say out loud but anyways, Jason could imagine all of the amazing things he could do out there right now.

"Perhaps I can become a king? Or maybe a sect master? Hopefully, a chance to be a God?"

[I would suggest that you stop dreaming about such things and figure out a way so that you could actually begin cultivating.]

"Wait, you still need me to find a way to cultivate? Wasn't that what they are system is here for?"

[Not really, this system is just here to support you and determine your next actions as well as the actions of your enemies.]

"Wait then isn't it just useless then, this useless system?"

[You cannot comprehend how overpowered this system is and how one word from my mouth can wipe away every single one of your enemies. FULL STOP.]

"Oh really, you still sound pretty useless to me."

The youth said as he mocked the system.

"Oh whatever, I can't be bothered with this anymore. Time to go and find more herbs out there."

And so Jason found a basket full of herbs, treasures as they were. Each of them was over 100 years old and brimming with qi.

"Yo, what the fuck? What do you just do?"

[What is it, host? Didn't you ask for some herbs?]

"Well yeah, but I was expecting to find some herbs. Not have them appear out of thin air!!!"

[But this saves you the time and trouble right.]

"I guess so."

It also saved me the trouble of wasting my breath to talk about the whole entire process of you finding those herbs there was probably hidden under some rock 50 to 200 meters away.

"Dear author no God, can you stop being so lazy?"

[No.]

"What am I gonna do with you now?"

[You're not going to do anything with me, now just go home.]

"Whatever you say, boss."

The youth answered as they picked up the basket full of herbs. Carrying it behind his back, he slowly carried it down the hill out of the forest. It was a tedious process as all of the herbs weighed a significant amount for his uncultivated body. Yet deep within him was a feeling of joy and satisfaction as he could finally purchase enough medicine for his mother as well as perhaps by some pills that may help him breakthrough into the beginner cultivation realm.

And the youth trip over a rock.

"Yo, what the fuck are you doing? Why did I trip over a rock?"

[Because I said so and I am bored.]

"Can you stop messing around with me?"

[No.]

"Seriously, can I uninstall this crap?"

[No.]

"Is this the only thing you can say?"

[No.]

"Ah, you are pissing me off."

And then, Jason met up with a wolf. It was a big brown wolf about 1 1/2 humans long. It's fur was deep brown and overgrown. Its fangs were wide and its mouth salivated copiously. The wolf stared hungrily at Jason.

"Yo God, can you stop messing around with me."

[No.]

The wolf charged forward relentlessly as it launched towards the thin and weak boy.

"Oh fuck!" Jason shouted out as he immediately dropped the basket and made a run for it.

He was not willing to throw his life away just for a basket of herbs, and also for this bullshit talker of an author or God.

By the wolf ran even faster, chasing closely behind his back.

Jason rushed through the jungle in a panic as he drove across all the bushes. Avoiding all of the obstacles, he managed to find a cave a short distance away.

"How dare you just go and out of nowhere place a cave right there?"

[I don't know what you're talking about.]

"Don't you play with me!"

-End of Chapter 2-

"Hey, don't stop the chapter here!"

What to name the female harem no.1?
  • Ellie (Chen YiLi) Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Karen (Bai KaLie) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mia (Murong MiYa) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarah (Xiala Bingxue) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachel (Lu Lachiu) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0