E.P. 3 Tough Training
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Class 1-B outside early in the morning. Most of them are tired. 

Kendo:"Develop our Quirks?"

Vlad:"Class 1-A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly." *Vlad motions for his students to follow him and he starts to walk into the forest and his students follow them.* "Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!"

Tetsutetsu:*Crying.*"Sir...! Sorry that we are such disappointing students!"

Tokage:"Even if you say that we're going to develop our Quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different Quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?"

Tokage:"Even if you say that we're going to develop our Quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different Quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?"

Kamakiri:"Can you be more specific?"

Vlad:"When muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do!"

They come to a clearing in the trees.

They come to a clearing in the trees

Vlad:"Break through your limits!"

They look to see Class 1-A training with their Quirks and they all wimper. 

Bakugo is putting his hands in hot water and making a big explosion in the air.

Present Mic:"Katsuki Bakugo. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands," *Tenya runs by.* "And creating explosion repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!"

Bakugo:"Damn it!"

Shoto is sitting in a cauldron full of water and he's controlling the temperature with his Quirk. 

Present Mic:"Shoto Todoroki. Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This is training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! He might even be able to use both Quirks at once eventually!"

Sero is on top of a hill, on his knees and is just continuously making tape come out of his elbows.

Present Mic:"Hanta Sero. By having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed."

Then the camera shows Kirishima using his Quirk to block Ojiro's tail.

Present Mic:"Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro.By having Ojiro use his Tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's Quirks. 

The camera moves over to a nearby hill where Denki is holding onto some wires connected to a battery.

Present Mic:"Denki Kaminari. By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity."

The camera moves over to another nearby hill, where Koda is just yelling.

Present Mic:"Koji Koda. In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. It's also good for helping him become less shy."

Then it moves over to Aoyama, he's shooting his laser beam up into the sky. There is a portapotty behind him.

Present Mic:"Yuga Aoyama. Training to get his body used to Navel Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser."

Then the camera moves to outside of a dark cave.

Present Mic:"Fumikage Tokoyami. Training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark."

The camera then moves to Ochaco. She's in a blow up ball and it's rolling around. She's trying her best not to puke.

Present Mic:"Ochaco Uraraka. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her Quirk on."

Tenya runs by the camera and the camera follows him.

Present Mic:"Tenya Iida. Doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina."

Then the camera moves to Tsuyu as she's climbing up the side of a cliff.

Present Mic:"Tsuyu Asui. Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue."

Then it moves nearby to show Sato eating a bunch of cake and lifting a weight.  

Present Mic:"Rikido Sato. Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his Quirk to power up."

Momo is next to Sato, she's eating chocolate while creating Russian dolls. 

Present Mic:"Momo Yaoyorozu. Also eating while using her Quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them."

Then it moves over to shows Jiro attacking a stone wall with her Earphone Jacks and Mina next to her trying to melt the stone with her acid. 

Present Mic:"Kyoka Jiro. Increasing the quality of sound from her Quirk by strengthening her earphone jack."

Present Mic:"Mina Ashido. Intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability."

Then it moves over to Mineta. He's pulling balls off his head.

Present Mic:"Minoru Mineta. Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls."

Then it moves over to Shoji and it looks like he's looking for something.

Present Mic:"Tohru Hagakure and Mezo Shoji. They're increasing the strength of both their Quirks bu having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence."

The camera moves back to Class 1-B and all their eyes are wide at the sight before them.

Rin:"What is with this hell?"

Vlad:"Those of you who are operatives types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to theru Quirks."

Rin's body turns white and his soul leave it.

Vlad:"Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow..."

Then Aizawa walks up to them.

Aizawa:"..but we don't have that time. Class B, you guys hurry up, too."

Kendo looks to Yanagi.

Kendo:"But once we join, there will be forty in all. Can just seven people manage the Quirks of that many people?"

Aizawa:"That's why they're here."

Then someone pops up in front of Aizawa.

Ragdoll:"That's right! The four of us are one!"

Ragdoll:"That's right! The four of us are one!"

Mandalay:"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

Ragdoll:"We've come to lend a paw and help!!"

Tiger:"Coming out of nowhere.."

Pixie-Bob:"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

All Four:"Wild, Wild..."

All four:"

All four:"..Pussycats!"

Io pops up behind them also doing a pose wearing the same robot cat ears, they are red and cat gloves they have. An arrow points to Io and it says 'Honorary right member.' He still has his hero costume on.

All four plus Io:"The full version!"

Bakugo makes an explosion.

Bakugo:"Damn it!"

All five stay in their poses

Ragdoll:"My Quirk is Search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses, too!"

Pixie-Bob:"With mu Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!"

Ochaco rolls behind them and a stone mound pops up and keeps the ball moving.

Mandalay:"And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once."

Tiger:"And my job is assault through punching and kicking..."

Rin:"There's a lot wrong with that..."

Io:"I'm a temporary fifth member!"

Bakugo:"Damn it!"

Tiger:"All you power-up types, come to me! Tiger's bootcamp has already begun!"

The camera moves over to Izuku and it kinda looks like he's dancing.

The camera moves over to Izuku and it kinda looks like he's dancing

Tiger goes up behind Izuku.

Tiger:"Now, hit me with what you've got!"

Izuku goes to Punch Tiger with his Quirk but Tiger dodges and punches Izuku. Izuku goes flying into a tree.

Tiger:"You're still pretty lively! That means your muscle fibers haven't been ripped apart yet!"

Izuku gets up.

Izuku:"Yes, sir.."

Tiger:"I can't hear you!"

Izuku:"Yes,sir!"

Tiger:"It's 'Plus Ultra,' right? Then, do it! Give me 'Ultra!'"

Tiger:"It's 'Plus Ultra,' right? Then, do it! Give me 'Ultra!'"

Izuku:"Yes,sir!"

Vlad:"U.A.'s busy, so it's hard to spare staff for just the first years of the hero course."

Aizawa:"Based on their track record and wide range of Quirks, these four are the most logical choice to train your Quirks in a short amount of time."

Vlad:"Don't fall behind Class A! Let's go, Class B!"

Class B:"Yes, Sir!"

The camera pans over to Io and he's ....cleaning himself like a cat.

(This is supposed to be a Gif of the licking it paw and cleaning it's ear

(This is supposed to be a Gif of the licking it paw and cleaning it's ear. That's what Io is doing.)

Class D, Vlad and Aizawa sweat drop.

Later that evening.

Pixie-Bob and ragdoll are standing at a table that has a bunch of ingredients for food on it. 

Pixie-Bob:"Now, remember what I said yesterday? 'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!"

Ragdoll:"At least make your own food! Curry!"

Students:*Exhausted.*"Yes, sir..."

Ragdoll starts to laugh.

Ragdoll:*Laughing.*"You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

Tenya::"It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A. for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world. everyone!"

Io and Aizawa are nearby watching. Io still has the red robot cat ears and the cat gloves on.

Students:*Exhausted.* "Okay..."

The students start to cook and Io's sitting at a nearby table when suddenly a light shines on the ground and his head snaps to it. He stares at it and the light moves around in a circle and Io narrows his eyes at the light and he makes a cat sound and he lunges at it like a cat. 

The light moves before he gets it and he lunges at it again and it moves again. Io gets low to the ground and shakes his but and lunges at it again.

The camera moves over to Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll as their laughing. Ragdoll is holding a small mirror and it's reflecting the sunlight. 

The camera moves to Aizawa and He's shaking his head groaning at the sight of this.

Later.

The students finish making their curry and it looks horrible.

Students:"Thanks for the food!

Kirishima:"If I got this at a restaurant

Kirishima:"If I got this at a restaurant. I wouldn't be very happy, but in this situation, it's delicious!"

Sero:"Don't say that! It's rude!"

Mina looks over to Momo.

Mina:"Yao-momo, you eat a lot, huh?"

Momo:"Yes. My Quirk turns lipids into various atoms to create things, so the more I eat, the more I can make."

Sero:"It's like poo."

Momo gets sad and Jiro punches Sero.

Jiro:"Apologize!"

Sero:"I'm sorry!"

Io is sitting nearby them and he has a plate of curry that looks way better than the students' curry.

Kirishima:"Aww. Man. Share some Mr. Io."

Io:"No way. I made this myself with the same ingredients and the same way you kids did."

Sero:"How did you make yours look better and probably taste better than ours?"

Io:*Smiles smugly.* "When you live as long as I do you learn a thing or two."

Sero:"So it's old man wisdom?"

Io gets sad at being called an old man and Jiro punches him again.

Jiro:"Apologise!" 

Sero:"I'm sorry!"

Later the next morning.

Koda is up on a hill yelling again. Sato, Denki, Kirishima, Sero and Mina are all standing in a line with Aizawa behind them. They look tired.

Aizawa:"Hey, extra lessons group, don't stop."

Aizawa uses his scarf to hold Krisihima's head up.

Kirishima:"Got it!"

Mina:"Sorry, I'm kind of sleepy..." 

Kirishima:"I don't think yesterday's extra lessons...."

Sero:"..Would go until 2 a.m..."

Sato:"And we started at 7 a.m....."

Aizawa:"I told you it'd be tough."

The camera moves to Show Ragdoll and Io behind Aizawa, both are trying not to laugh. Io still has his red cat cars and the cat gloves on.

Aizawa:"You're not just trying to improve your Quirks. Above all, you need to work on the weaknesses that were exposed during the final exams! ' *The students yelp and Tenya runs by them.* "Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move."

Students:"Y-Yes, sir..."

Then Aizawa looks to Aoyama and Ochaco. Aoyama is just getting out of a porta potty and Ochaco is walking by with a floating rock, trying her best not to puke.

Aizawa:"Uraraka! Aoyama! You two should, too. You didn't fail, but you were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35."

Ocacho:*Yelps.*"Ah, we barely made it...

Aoyama:"How unexpected."

Io then runs around the training camp giving students some encouragement when he gets to them. Then after a while Io is laying out in the open, sunbathing. He's laying down like a cat. 

Aizawa walks up to him.

Aizawa:"What are you doing."

Io:"Cat things."

Aizawa:*Facepals.* "Just because you have cat ears and a golove one don't make you a cat."

Io:*Waves a paw at him.* "Take your not cat attitude outta here. I'm trying to sleep."

Aizawa sighs and grabs Io by the throat with his scarf and drags him away. The students that are nearby sweat drop.

Later that night.

The students of Class 1-A are gather in a clearing. Pixie-Bob, Aizawa, Tiger, Ragdoll and Io are there too. Io still has the red cat ears and paw gloves on.

Pixie-Bob:"Now, we've filled out bellies and washed the dishes! Next...."

Mina:"

Mina:"..It's time for the test of courage!"

Sato,Kirishima,Sero,Denki:"We're gonna test it!"

Aizawa:"Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now."

Mina:"You've gotta be kidding me!"

Aizawa:"Sorry." *He grabs the five with his scarf.* "Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time."

Denki/Sero:"Give me a break!"

Sato/Kirishima:"Let us be tested!"

Aizawa drags them away and Io waves bye to them.

Io:"Good luck!"

Pixie-Bob:"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route,"

There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route,"

Pixie-Bob:"So bring those back with you."

Tokoyami:"Revelry in the dark..."

Pixie-Bob:"Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your Quirks."

Tiger:"The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!"

Io:"Yaaaaa!"

Jiro:"Stop it. That's filthy."

Tenya:"I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our Quirks in the process! As expected of U.A.!"

Pixie-Bob:"Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!"

A few minutes later everyone drew their lots.

Izuku:"If we're two to a team....Huh? Since there are twenty with five at extra lessons..." *He starts to put the teams together and realizes he's alone and his eyes widen.* "Since there are twenty with five at extra lessons..." *He checks the teams again.*

He starts to panic.

Ojiro:"We drew lots...Someone had to have this fate..."

Izuku:"There's an extra person! And it's me..."

Bakugo grabs his shoulder.

Bakugo:"Hey, Tail! Switch with me!" *He points to Shoto.*

Momo backs up to Aoyama, because Mineta is on her team.

Momo:"Aoyama, PLease switch with me!"

The camera moves over to Shoji and Tokoyami

Tokoyami:"Revelry in the dark...

Twelve minutes later.

Spooky screams can be heard in the forest.

Pixie-Bob:"Okay, the fifth team! Ribbit-kitty, Uraraka-kitty, go!"

Ochaco and tsuyu head into the forest. Io then smells something and he starts to sniff the air. 

Io:'Blood?' *He stiffs the air more.*

Mandalay notice Io sniffing the air.

Mandalay:"Io?"

Io turns to her.

Io:"Stay here with the kids. I need to check something out. Stay on high alert."

Before she can ask what's going on Io runs into the forest.After a while of running Io gets to a spot and stops and sniffs the air.

Io:"It's the strongest here."

Suddenly something his Io on the side of the head and he's sent to the ground. Then all the trees around Io fall down around him creating a circle and they catch on fire with blue fire.

Io sits up and a small bit of blood falls from the top of his head.

Io:"What's going on?"

Io looks around and he's surrounded by trees on fire with blue fire and the fire is tall.

Io:"Oh, no."

The camera pans to a top view of the area then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 11-18-2021

2868 words.

0