Season 3 Final: The Big Three/Old Friends
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to the "Big Three" at the front of Class 1-A. 

Sero:"The top of all U

Sero:"The top of all U.A. students..."

Kirishima:"The Big Three...."

Mina:"Big Three!"

Tenya:"The crown among the splendid U.A. students..."

Momo:"The ones closest to pro heroes among us..."

Jiro:"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..."

Denki:"There's someone really pretty, too... They don't really seem like it."

Mineta starts to drool all over his desk.

Izuku:*Looks at Mirio*"That person.."

Aizawa:"Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki."

Tamaki gives an intense stare and the students gasp.

Tamaki:"It's no good." *He starts to shake.*"Mirio, Hado...Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything..."

The students blink a few times

The students blink a few times.

Tamaki:"My mind's... blank...I can't..." *He turns around and faces the wall.* "I want to go home....!"

Students:"Huh?!"

Ojiro:"Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?"

Nejire:"Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange!"

Nejire turns to the class and motions to Tamaki.

Nejire:"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki."

Nejire:"And then, I'm Nejire Hado

Nejire:"And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..."

She goes up to Shoji.

Nejire:"Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?"

Shoji:"This is because in the past..."

Nejire then notices Shoto.

Nejire:"Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?"

Shoto:"That's..."

Nejire then points to Mina.

Nejire:"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them? Well?"

Nejire then looks to Mineta.

Nejire:"Mineta, are those balls of your hair? How do you get a haircut?"

Nejire then looks to Tsuyu.

Nejire:"Asui, you're a tree frog--not a toad, right? There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!"

Denki:"She's got the natural airhead thing goin! It's cute."

Mina:"She's like a kindergartener..."

Mineta:"She wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that sexual harassment, you know!"

Mineta:"She wants to know about my balls? Wait a minute, that sexual harassment, you know!"

Sero:"That's not what she meant."

Nejire then goes to Ojiro.

Nejire:"Hey, hey, Ojiro, can you support your whole body with your tail?"

Ojiro:"U-Um..."

Nejire gets in Ojiro's face.

Nejire:"Hey, hey, tell me! I wanna know!"

Aizawa starts to get really annoyed and Io... seems to be in deep thought and is mumbling.

Io:*Mumbling.* "She's asking so many questions and is getting very little answers.... I want to know these answers...I must investigate."

Aizawa:"Isn't this lacking rationality?"

Mirio:"Don't worry, Eraser Head! I'm going last to wrap things up, right?"

Mirio:"Don't worry, Eraser Head! I'm going last to wrap things up, right?"

Mirio puts his hand up to his ear.

Mirio:"The future's gonna be...?"

The class is silent, except with Io muttering still.

Denki:"Gonna be what?"

Mirio:"Grim! That's what you were s'posed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!" *He starts to laugh.*

Sato:*Whispers.* "All three of them are weird. Even though they're called the Big Three, it's like..."

Tokoyami:"You can't feel it in their personalities."

Mirio:"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required

Mirio:"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right?" *He puts his hand on his chin.* "You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This year's first years are really... energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didn't work earlier, right?"

Tamaki:"Mirio?"

Mirio:"Why don't you all fight me at once?"

Mirio:"Why don't you all fight me at once?"

Students:"Wh...What?!"

Kirishima:"Fight you...?

Sero:"Out of the blue?"

Mirio looks to Aizawa.

Mirio:"It's the most rational to have you all experience out experience firsthand, right? How about it, Eraser Head?"

Aizawa:"Do what you want."

Mirio:"What you you think, Io?"

Everyone looks to Io and he's still muttering with an intense look on his face.

Io:*Muttering.* "If I weigh 99 pounds and eat one pound of nachos. Am I one percent nacho?"

The students are starting to get confused. 

Io:*Muttering.*"Your alarm sound is technically your theme song, since it plays at the start of every episode."

Students:"I think he's lost it."

Io:*Muttering.*"Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange named orange because oranges are orange?"

Students:"What?"

Kirishima:"Did he say orange 8 times in a sentence and it kinda made sense?"

Io then notices everyone looking at him.

Io:"What?"

The students sigh.

Later.

Everyone is now in gym gamma.

Sero:"Um.. Are you serious?"

Mirio:*Stretching.*"Totally serious!"

Tamaki is far off to the side, looking at the wall.

Tamaki:"Mirio, you probably shouldn't"

Mineta:"He's far!"

Tamaki:"For the work studies, it would've been enough for us to say, 'This is how it was and I learned a lot from it.' Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition. We can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this."

Mineta:"Huh?"

Kirishima:"What does he mean by 'unable to recover'...?"

Nejire is playing with Mina's horns.

Nejir:"Oh, listen! Did you know? In the past there was a student who got so frustrated the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems. Did you know that? It's tough, isn't it, Togata? If you don't think things through properly, this'll be rough. Really rough."

Mina:"Please stop."

Tokoyami:"Please wait. There's a handicap in place, but we've fought the pros before."

Kirishima:"And we've fought with villains before, too. Do we look like such weak small fry to you that you need to worry about us?"

Mirio:"Right, you can come at me anytime, from anywhere. Who's first?"

Kirishima:"I'll...!"

Izuku:"Here I come!"

Kirishima:"Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya?!"

Kirishima:"Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya?!"

The students are on the ground groaning in pain.

Shoto:"He got more than half of them in an instant. He's the man closest to being number one..."

Aizawa:"You're not going? It's not like you aren't interested in being number one, right?"

Shoto:"I didn't get my provisional license, so..."

Io:"Hmmm."

Mirio:"That's it for the long-distance fighter."

He looks to the rest of the students.

Mirio:"All that's left are the ones who focus on close combat, right?"

Kirishima:"I have no idea what he just did!"

Ocahco:"He's strong enough being able to slip through things, but he can even warp?"

Ojiro:"Doesn't that make him unrivaled?"

Mirio:"Aw, stop that!"

Izuku:"I think there's some kind of trick here! Whether he's applying his 'Slipping' power to warp, or applying his warp power to slip through things, he's attacking us directly, so as long as we go for the counter, there should be times when we can touch him! If we can't tell what he's doing, then we should figure out assumptions with what we do know, and do whatever we can to find a way to win!"

Kirishima:"All right, thanks! Midoriya right after the house arrest is amazing!"

Mirio then starts to run at the students.

Mirio:"Then come and try to figure it out!"

After the fight.

Nejire walks up to Tamaki.

Nejire:"You know, about Togata... Hey, hey, listen to this-- Togata's gotten stronger, hasn't he?"

Tamaki:"Mirio's been strong ever since we were kids. It's just...he should learn to hold back."

Later.

Mirio:"I tried to make it so you wouldn't be able to see my willy, but I'm sorry about that, girls. But anyway, you kind of get it now, right?"

All the students are holding their stomachs.

All the students are holding their stomachs

Izuku:*In pain.* "We all just got punched in the stomach without ever really figuring out what was going on..."

Mirio:"Did you think my Quirk was strong?"

Sero:"It was too strong!"

Hagakure:"That's not fair! Think about me, too!"

Mina:"You could slip through things and warp! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki?"

Mirio:"Nope, I've only got one."

Izuku:"Just one?"

Nejire:"I know! I know what his Quirk is." *She looks to Mirio.* "Hey, hey, can I say it? Can I?" *She looks to the students.* "It's Permeation!"

Tamaki:"Hado, it's Mirio's turn right now."

Mirio:"That's right! My Quirk's Permeation. What you guys called a warp was, as you guessed, an application of that." *Nejire is pouting while tugging on his shirt.* "Sorry about that."

Izuku:*Is pretending to write in a notebook.* "How exactly do you warp?"

Mirio:"If I activate my Quirk through my body, then my body can go through everything. Everything. *Taps the ground with his foot.* "That means, the ground, too."

Ochaco:*Gasps.*"Oh, then that was...you falling into the ground?"

Mirio:"That's right, I fell underground! And then, when I release my Quirk while I'm falling, something strange happens. Apparently, things that have mass can't overlap, so I get repelled! In other words, I get repelled to the surface in an instant. That's how my warp works. By changing the angle based on the direction of my body or the pose I'm holding, I can aim for where I get repelled to!"

Mina:*Pouts.* "Sounds like a buggy game."

Mirio:*laughs.*"You could say that!"

Tsuyu:"So you can avoid all attacks and move wherever you like in an instant. It really is a very strong Quirk--"

Mirio:"No, I made it into a strong Quirk. While my Quirk is activated, my lungs can't take in oxygen."

Ochaco and Izuku gasp.

Mirio:"Even if I breath in, it'll just go through, right? In the same way, vibrations go through my eardrums, and light goes through my retinas. I can go through everything. That means I can't feel anything. I just fall even while I have mass. That's all it is. Does that make sense?"

Mirio:"That's why, if I want to go through a wall, I activate everything but one leg, then I release in the other leg and land on it, activate my other leg and go through. Even for a simple action like that, there are a bunch of steps involved, right?"

Denki:"If it were me, I'd mess that up if I were in a hurry..."

Mineta:"Besides, if I can't feel anything, I wouldn't be able to move."

Mirio:"That's right, as expected, I was always behind. In no time, I'd dropped to dead last. I dropped my clothes, too. In order to get to the top with this Quirk, I couldn't just stay behind."

Mirio taps his head repeatedly. 

Mirio:"Predictions! I had to think faster than those around me! Sometimes I had to be tricky! Above all, I had to be able to predict what would happen! And what made those predictions possible was experience! I built my predictions on what I knew! It ended up being kind of long, but that's why I wanted to fight you all! I wanted to show you through experience rather than words! In our work studies, we're not guests-- We're treated as one of the sidekicks and as pros! That's really scary. Pros will sometimes end up watching people die. But those scary and painful things you'll go through-- All of them are first-rate experiences you wouldn't be able to have at school!"

Mirio:"I changed the experience I got during my work study into power and took the top spot! That's why I think it's something you should do even if you're scared, first years! Turn experience....into power!"

The students start to clap.

Ojiro:"Even his speech was like a pro's."

Momo:"I can't believe he did all this for us for something he could have explained in a minute."

Denki:"'Guests' huh? It's true that I felt like that at my internship."

Jiro:"They tried not to let us do anything dangerous."

Sero:"So that means that's not how it'll be during the work studies, huh?"

Tenya:"Now that we've got out provisional licenses, We'll be treated like pros once we;re on the scene."

Ochaco:"Yeah."

Sato:"We've gotta prepare ourselves for that."

Kirishima:*Slams his fist into his hand.*"It's just what I wanted!"

Hagakure:"That's right. We came to U.A. because we wanted to be pros!"

Shoji:"That's true."

Aoyama:"C'est la vie."

Hagakure:"All we can do us go up."

Koda:"Plus Ultra."

Aizawa:"We'll be going back now. Say thank you."

Students:"Thank you very much!"

Later.

Everyone is back at the dorms.

Bakugo:"Hey! If you've got trash, then bring it here!"

Kirishima runs up with a bag of trash.

Kirishima:"Bakugo, thanks!"

Bakugo:"Right!"

Tokoyami comes up with a bag.

Tokoyami:"Please take this, too."

Bakugo:"Give it here!"

Sero and Denki come up with bags.

Sero/Denki:"Mine, too!"

Mineta comes up with a big yellow trash bag.

Mineta:"And mine!"

Everyone thanks Bakugo and he's getting mad.

Balugo:"You stashed too much away, you bastards!"

The camera moves over to the girls.

Mina:"Togata's story of how he went from last to the top is great, isn't it?"

Hagakure:"Yeah!"

Momo lets her hair down.

Tsuyu:"I'm looking forward to doing work study now."

Ochaco:"I wonder how it'll turn out. He said they were still figuring out what to do with the first years..."

Momo:"We're just waiting for Mr. Aizawa to give us the go-sign, I suppose."

Later.

Io is back at his home and he's in the backyard punching the air a few times and does a kick. He's only wearing a pair of jean, he also has the golden necklace on. His shirt and phone are sitting on a chair off the the side. There is a bottle of water and a towel too. His phone suddenly goes off and he stops punching the air and he goes over to it.

Io puts the towel over his shoulders. Io picks the phone and read the caller ID. 'Nighteye' is calling him. He answer the phone.

Io:"Sir Nighteye."

Nighteye:*Phone.*"Io."

Io:"It's a bit out of the blue to call me suddenly."

Nighteye:*Phone.*"We have some information."

Io:"Really?"

Nighteye:*Phone.*"Yes. Overhaul is on the move."

Io:"....That's not a good sign."

Nighteye:*Phone.*"And Shie Hassaikai has made contact with the League of Villains."

Io:"This makes this complicated."

Nighteye:*Phone.* "And Silva has been spotted with the League."

Io:*Eyes widen.* "Silva."

Io:'You've finally come out of hiding Gregorio?'

Io:'You've finally come out of hiding Gregorio?'

Io:"Thank you, Sir Nighteye."

Nighteye:*Phone.*"You're welcome, Io."

Io hangs up the phone and he rubs his face.

Io:"I haven't seen Gregorio in about 37 years. Why has he appear now?"

Io sighs and takes a drink from his bottle of water. Io then puts the water bottle down.

Io:"Now..." *He holds out his hand.* "Let's train with this."

A small spear appears in Io's hand.

(These are the spears I'm talking about

(These are the spears I'm talking about. The same ones that Cruz had.)

The camera moves to the front of Io's face and his right eye is glowing red and his left eye is glowing a reddish blue. 

TO BE CONTINUED
4TH SEASON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-16-2021

2656 words.

There the third season is complete. And I hoped you liked it.

I don't know when I'll start the next season, but it won't be to long before I do. 

Big changes are coming in the next season, So I hope your ready.)

Also if you have any questions about my MHA books, ask me.

0