CH-3 Introductions
531 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iam Luo peng, my family name is Luo and I am the head general of the Hu empire from the Aru continent, May I know who you are?".

Zhang heard his introduction and wondered, whether he is from some different world,.....afterall, there is no Aru continent in his own world, judging from his attire and demeanor, he must be telling the truth.

'So, he is a general, huh....He even asked for my identity, Hm.. what should I say?..should I tell him my real name?...no I should just spew some random bullshit.' Zhang thought.

While Luo peng was thinking about his situation, he was also waiting for a reply from Zhang, this mysterious but humble guy.

Zhang decided to just spew some random ass cool introduction, but before he could say something,

He heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey, fellow judges, my name is Feng shu and i am a Sword cultivator, may I inquire, whether any of you know anything about this place" 

It was a soft female voice, after hearing this voice, Luo peng and Zhang both turned towards the person that spoke. After looking at the person

Zhang thought, As expected,..... it was a girl,..... but damn she is really beautiful though, it was his first time seeing such a beautiful person in real life. She was wearing a standard blue coloured dress, that cultivators wear, she had long black hair which was tied properly in a straight line, her face had this charming glow to it. 

Luo peng wasn't as shocked as Zhang, he had an overall calm disposition, ...afterall he was the head general of one of the strongest empires.

If he had never seen any beautiful girls in his life then, what was his title as a head general for?

General Luo thinking 'hm.... so, she is a sword cultivator.... but, isn't this place for Martial artists? What is a cultivator doing in this place?.....so, does that mean any person whether a cultivator or martial artist can come here? Fengshu...I have never heard of her in the Aru continent, but she is a judge just like me, so she should be a very strong individual as well right? Does that mean she is from a different continent?

"It is nice to meet a capable and strong sword cultivator as yourself miss Feng shu, my name is Luo peng , i am the head general of the Hu empire I don't know anything about this place as well, it's my first time here,.....Are you from a sword cultivating sect miss Feng?" He wondered whether she is a cultivator from a famous sect, she may not be known but, her sect must be famous.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Miss Feng shu" Zhang also replied. He was about to introduce himself but before he could, he heard another voice.

"Hello everyone, my name is Bufang." It was a very Cool looking guy, he had long hair as well, it was red in colour that reached to his knees, he was wearing a big coat like dress, which was red in colour.

From his overall attire, he looked like a savage person with authority.

He was a cool and good looking person but he had a very fierce aura about him, it was like, he could tear you to pieces, the moment you attack him, his introduction was also done in an arrogant but polite manner, it seemed like he was a bit cautious of them, so he acted politely in front of them.

Zhang thought that he must be a very strong person that should not be messed with.

Luo peng and feng shu both had the same thought after looking at Bufang.

Feng shu introduced herself once again albeit with little more information.

"It is nice to meet you all as well ,fellow judges, As I have said, my name is Feng shu and iam a sword cultivator from SHU faction, i am a grand elder of the Shu faction and just like mr.Luo peng, i am also from the Aru continent"

General Luo got a big shock 'Shu faction!!! and she is a grand elder at that!!!, I knew it!!, she was a strong individual.'

'As much as I have heard about Shu faction, there are only 4 grand elders in the famous Shu faction, It is said that only a Transcendence realm expert can become a grand elder in the Shu faction, any one of these experts can easily destroy a kingdom and become a troublesome enemy of an empire. If ever provoked, they can even severely injure a weak empire and if that empire is not careful enough They might even get completely crippled.' Luo Peng thought.

Zhang had never heard anything about any Shu faction, but it must be a very powerful faction, which is evident through seeing the expression of Luo peng after hearing the term Shu faction. Others might have not noticed it, but Zhang was close enough to see the weird expression on the fierce general.

'This Bufang guy looks like a strong individual as well', thinking upto this part, Zhang started panicking,

'What should I do? They are so strong and there is me, a very weak person. They must be thinking that, Iam also a very strong individual, since I am also a judge, but only I know the truth.'

After all three of them introduced themselves, they all looked in the direction of Zhang ergou, waiting for him to introduce himself.

When Zhang noticed all three of them looking at him, he panicked but, soon calmed down.

He just had to introduce himself, it's not like they are challenging him to a fight, I can just act all mysterious and spew some random bull shit about myself.

Out of the three of them, two people, Feng shu and Bufang both were shocked when they noticed Zhang's face,

but they were not shocked for too long, since they have seen many weird things in their life, so they soon calmed down.

They were wondering who this mysterious person with no facial features was, they could not sense any power within him, he looked completely harmless and ordinary, yes ordinary, but they didn't look down on him just because of that.

Their thinking was simple, since he was a judge, he must be an existence that should not be messed with.

They were waiting for Zhang's reply, but he was taking a bit long to introduce himself, he was standing there staring at them looking all eerie and creepy.

Suddenly, they heard Zhang speaking 

"It is nice to meet you all, this humble one's name is Zhang ergou but, you may call me Mr. No face"

Yes, Zhang told his real name but it doesn't matter, since they aren't from his world anyway, and he named himself Mr.No face, because these people could not see his face, he wanted to lay low and did not want any trouble to come for him. 

In the first place, he was forcefully brought here without any resistance at all, he doesn't even know,how to get out of here and leave this place, so instead of resisting, I should just try to act all mysterious and strong, so, at least people won't bother me out of respect or fear of my non existent unparalleled power.

16