Ch-9 I have a cheat!!!
441 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'...What the hell just happened!!!!!?'

This question was present on the minds of everyone who watched the fight between Zhang and Qing fa.

Everyone saw Qing fa suddenly appearing behind Zhang out of nowhere and attacking with her sword,

Then they saw Zhang blocking the attack by grabbing her sword with his bare hand.

The force behind that attack was very destructive, which was evident through seeing the airwaves that were generated after Zhang blocked the attack.

Just thinking about how Zhang blocked that destructive attack made them break out in cold sweat,

They imagined themselves being in his place and knew that they would not be able block the attack like he did, they may have even died without knowing how.

After that for some reason Qing fa retreated, her face looked terrible, filled with fear,

She looked like she was panicking.

Then everyone saw that after retreating far away she suddenly bowed and surrendered so anxiously as if she would die if she were even a bit late.

They thought that she was worried for nothing, this is the Martial palace, in here killing is not allowed,

No one would try to kill someone here unless they are willing to lose this goldmine of a place.

Everyone else was wondering, why did she surrender so easily? while Qing fa was worried about why Zhang was not responding? Did he want to fight to the end?

She didn't move a single bit because she was afraid, yes afraid!!.

She thought that she could challenge someone stronger than her in this place without a worry,

When she first challenged Zhang, she did not have much confidence that she could win.

She just wanted to peek at a judge's strength, to see how far she was from a judge.

All this led her to challenging the most mysterious looking judge..Zhang,

Although she may potentially offend a judge for doing this, she thought since she would not die anyway why bother so much about offending someone? and I have this M badge as well,

She thought people here can't kill each other whether inside or outside the place, so she thought she was safe,

But who knew, someone who could completely suppress her cultivation existed in this place.

She was confused as well, afterall an expert should not be able to completely suppress another experts cultivation, even if they are 1 whole realms apart,

Strongest experts that exists on Aru continent are transcendence realm only,

No one has surpassed it to become an Immortal,

There may have been some people who have crossed this realm, but it was way too long ago, maybe in ancient times, but not now at this age.

A transcendence realm expert can't make her lose all her cultivation realm completely and so easily at that,

After all she was a spiritual soul transformation realm 3rd stage expert.

Unless he is an immortal.....

A crazy thought appeared in her mind....which quickly took root inside her.

It makes sense if he as an immortal, but she wasn't sure, so she stopped making assumptions, 

But that didn't stop her from fearing and respecting Zhang.

If she were to make him angry and offend him, then he could completely make her lose all her cultivation,

Which does not break the rule of not killing someone.

She would rather die than lose all her cultivation, that is why she was very afraid of Zhang right now.

General Luo, Bufang, Feng shu and some other strong people looked serious,

They kept staring at Zhang the whole time without moving, 

Weng didn't quite understand what happened, he just saw Qing suddenly attacking, then retreating and finally Surrendering.

He could tell that something happened when Zhang blocked the attack, he seemed to have done something which made Qing afraid and made her surrender.

Nobody knew that the moment Zhang blocked her attack, many strong people could sense that somehow Qing Fa became weak, her overpowering pressure disappeared for a moment, but it came back right after she went far away from Zhang.

This scene made many of these people serious, they couldn't tell exactly what had happened, 

But they could speculate that somehow Zhang was able to suppress Qing fa's cultivation,

Which scared her so much that she surrendered immediately after retreating far away.

Qing fa was getting uncomfortable after she didn't hear any kind of reply from Mr. No face,

She was about to look up, when suddenly she heard the voice of the Martial Palace.

" Member Qing fa surrenders to judge Mr. No face and the price she has to pay for losing is to do one mission for Mr No face for this year "

huuuuu, she heaved a sigh of relief.

She wanted to get away from this place as fast as she could,

As if listening to her thoughts, Both she and Zhang disappeared from their places at the same time and reappeared on their exact places that they had first dissapeared from.

After they came back, Qing hurriedly Made a respect sign with her hands and said

" It was a nice match Mr. No face, you are a very strong person and I hope that we don't ever fight again "

After saying this she hurriedly ran away.....she didn't even take her sword.. the sword was still in Zhang's right hand.

After looking at her running away everyone turned towards Mr No face,

Some looked respectful, Some looked like they wanted to lick his shoes, some looked fearful and a few people even looked interested, they looked like they wanted to fight him.

Other judges looked normal as usual,

If anything they looked more respectful but if someone looked very closely they would find that these judges Although they looked normal on the surface without any weird behaviour, they had a tinge of caution, curiosity and even fear in their eyes when they looked at Zhang.

While everyone was having some thoughts, Zhang was also having his own inner conflict.

The moment she attacked, something happened to his body, he couldn't move,

His body became rigid like a statue...he didn't know what to do when his right hand suddenly moved on its own and caught something, 

It was a sword...which surprisingly didn't hurt his hand

After he caught it, there were airwaves generated everywhere, his clothes and hair started fluttering.

He didn't know what was happening anymore, 

He couldn't move his body at all; it was moving on its own.

 After a while he realised that his left hand was about to be raised as well but before it could move,

The girl opposite him left her sword and retreated far away.

From her hasty retreat he thought that she was planning to do something,

 But she suddenly made a full bow and said something like realising our differences blah blah and finally surrendered.

He still did not know how he won, he was confused... 'What happened during the fight? Why did my body move on its own?'

'Don't tell me!! Am I actually strong!!? No way!!! I feel like it should be some kind of cheat like power, Like whenever I fight someone my body moves on its own to fight in my place and somehow my body becomes super powerful.'

He kept thinking about this weird phenomenon and concluded that he should first test his powers out and then use it in a way that could be useful to him.

Otherwise what else could he do? he have read many novels about MCs that get some kind of mysterious cheat like abilities that help them in their journey,

So, he was not much surprised when he realised that he might got have some kind of power as well while coming here.

Right now what he should do is to do some more research about his cheat and whether he could use it to his advantage.

13