03.Unique abilities
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the lights cleared Jules could see a system window waiting for her.

[ congratulations Jules for awakening] 

[May the gods bless you]

Jules was happy no matter what her ability was she had already made up her mind that she was going to fight.  During her research, after the first message comes that if you wanted to see your ability she need to check her status.

“Status window” she said in a more quiet tone due to her using most of her energy to awaken the power.

[ Jules Walker                                     Age: 16

                    Ability Attribute: poison 

 Job : N/A

Hp: 100/100             

  Str: 1

  Agi: 2

  Def:1

  Int:19

Poison: grants the ability to synthesize different materials and components that range in different toxicities. ]

Jules at first was reaction less. Even though she was happy to see that the awakening was successful she had never seen an poison ability yet. Everyone’s ability was different some people had the same power but they’re was something that would differentiate the two.

Jules didn’t no if she was able to fight with her ability  so she wasn’t to excited. And due to her disease she didn’t know if she could even use the power itself. 

Jules decided to grab a near by knife from inside the cabinet. She held her hands over it and try to focus her energy on it.

[ Coat with basic poison  N/Y]

Jules not sure what to do clicked yes as a green substance dripped from her hands on to the knife. The poison that came from inside her body was odorless only thing indicating it was their was the slight green hue the knife had.

Jules body felt a little stronger as if her bones were slightly strengthened to that of a normal person.  

Jules decided that she would go the Awaken bureau and register as a actual hunter.

At the register bureau many people often worked as hunters, picking up low tier jobs or working as dungeon administrators. This was one of New City biggest buildings were almost anything hunter related could be found.

When Jules first arrived she was greeted by a nice women in a plaid dress and a workers name tag that read Cindy. 

“Welcome to the bureau, how may I assist you” she said smiling. 

Jules never really getting to interact with people was quite nervous.

“I was just looking for the hunter registration center“ Jules said in a timid tone.

“It’s on the 2nd floor to your right” she responded as she then walked away.

On her way to the 2nd floor Jules saw many different types of people. There were A class hunter buying potions to increase base stats, and even low classes selling equipment and forming parties.

When she arrived at the 2nd floor she was lead by a man into a cubical that was was quite small. The man by the name of Reggie was a recorder, which he would evaluate stats and assign you a class.

Reggie unlike the women she perviously meet was way less talkative or friendly. Not wanting to waste time he started asking question immediately.

“Can you share your status” he said in a demanding tone.

“Uhm i don’t know how” Jules respond as she opened up her own status.

“Just think share status and I should be able to see it” he said in a snarky tone then before

Doing what the man said Reggie was able to see her status. His expression wasn’t to shocked or even a little but surprised.

“It says here that you can use poison which is a unique ability but the rest of your stats seem quite poor.” This mad Jules feel a little sad inside but it was nothing she hadn’t experienced before.

“You don’t have to do it now but you need to pick a job class before going into a dungeon, they’re usually ability specific. But for now you are a F class hunter who can only go to F-E rank dungeons”.

Leaving the man’s office Jules decided to get some equipment from the near by venders on the first floor.

She grabbed a small F grade chest plate and combat boots she didn’t want to get Any weapons with out having a job yet. After getting a few other things Jules would head home.

Jules with her class and equipment felt more ready and could steadily feel herself get stronger more then she had previously been. Soon she would challenge her first dungeon.

………………………………………………………………………………..

I’m trying to change the way I write and write it more space so it’s easier to read. Thank you for reading<3

0