(Vol.1 Ch.10) The sudden urge
168 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I want to hold his hand...) A sudden urge hits me. Right now, Sato-san and I are walking past my neighbourhood. It's a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with a lovely neighbors all around. Though the housing price is almost unreachable for a normal person, Still, The atmosphere is worth the price. However, this time. The peaceful atmosphere backstabs me. Walking on a quiet road on a chilly morning all alone, If  Rom-com general is real, then this is it.

"Sato-san..." Without my consent. A voice escapes my mouth. 

(Ehh!!!)

"Yes?" Hearing my murmurs, Sato-san turns his head to look at me. Though not important, He strongly persists in staying on my ride, protecting me from the road. Even it's his job, The action hits me too the hearts. 

( Why are you so cool!! Am I some kind of Tomoe game's protectiveness???)

"Haruka?" 

"Eh! ah... Yes." With Sato-san's voice, I turn back to reality. Still, My speech cracks and my head is in full spin.

"Are you having a cold?" Seeing my flatter face, Sato-san asks worriedly as he brings his face closer to mine.

"I'm F-iNe" Receiving a full-blown attack, My voice cack evermore.

"If then, That good." Though he is still suspicious, He decides to back out while checking me from time to time, giving me a comfortable space. 

(Why are you so considerate!!) Even though He is doing the right thing, With my childish ignorant, I scream in my head.

It has been like this for a while now. Form 3 days ago since he became my caretaker, We started our housecleaning. Though, I said "We", Most of the chore was done by Sato-san and I'm just his helping hand. However, The hardest part isn't a household chore but His attack. I notice him trying to reduce our distance while most of the time, I can keep my cool but his attack is so persistent and hard that it broke my fortress. I can't remember how many times, I ask for a break, not because of tiredness but just to cool my hot face. Even today in the morning, He makes my heart go Doki Doki like a racing car. 

(Still, I don't hate it....) Though hate to admit, I don't hate his attack, even perhaps, wanting it. Even my hearts go explode, I still can't hate him and his action. 

"Haruka, Are you ok?" Without knowing, I stop walking and just stared into nothing. Seeing me acting weird, Sato-san asks me in a worrying tone.

"Eh!? Yes!? Yes, I am fine. Definitely fine!" Panic, I ack like Yuri and start putting on a pose. I make a peace sign while twisting my hip and bring up one of my legs, making a cute idol-pose.

"Eh! no-no! Sorry" Finally calm down by the blank stare of Sato-san, I apologize for my action.

"Fine Fine, Just now was cute, So everything is fine?" Though try to comfort me, his confused state is obvious. However, that isn't important to me.

(Cute!!! He called me cute!!!) Acting like median in love, I drive into a panic mode. Can't even hide my face anymore, I couth down on the spot.

"Eh!! Are you ok? Is it because of me? What can I do?!" Seeing my panic, The panic infection spread to Sato-san. 

"Hold my hand..." Not with my right mind, I murmur quietly

"Pardon?" Not hearing me clearly, Sato-san ask for confirmation.

"Hold MY hanD! I said, Hold my hand OK!?" Reaching the limit, My ignorant self emerge.

(SHIT!!) Coming back to my sense, I see the merging hell. 

"Oh, Is that all you want? Then, here" Said Sato-san, As he hands me his hand.

(huh? Is it supposed to be this easy?) Finally realising my urge can be filled with just a simple request, My mood swings back.

"You can just say so, you know? It's a cold day after all" 

"Eh... Ah" Look like, Sato-san just misunderstand my intention, I have a big sign of relief.

"Yeah, Today's is a bit cold. Yep Definitely cold!" Using his misunderstanding as an excuse, I reach his hand and stand up.

"Let's continue, Ok?" Sato-san asks for confirmation and continues moving on with the same calm expression.

"...Yeah sure" Still not at ease with the new sensation, I answer half-mindedly.

And so, We continue our ways to school, however, with our relationships changed.

 

This is the last chapter for Vol.1. First of all, thank you very much for reading. On the point of Vol.2, There will be 3 new characters(2 women, 1 man), However, I still haven't decided on the name, yet. So, if you guys get any suggestions, I will gladly use them

Well, Thank you very much for reading and hope you read the next one

 

 

 

11