(Vol.2 Ch.5) The morning incident
108 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Click* As the living room door opened, A small being walk-in. She is, of cause, Haruka, my target. Wearing a winter uniform, She looks, more elegant than ever (Bias). Though not the first time, I'm still marvelled by her beauti. 

"Haha, The winter uniform looks better than I expected. Look like, I need to keep my guard up from a kidnapper, huh?" As usual, I start a conversation with her.

*jii* However, her reaction is nothing but abnormal. Still, They know the reason why and gloss over it.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

*Jii*

"Avocado toast and egg or Miso soup with salmon?"

*Jii*

"Toast and egg, it is. Well, one last question-"

"-Sunnyside up or Over-easy?" Desperate, I ask a useless question. From the start, I knew Haruka enough to know, She really like a Sunnyside up and completely despite Over-easy. Form her own word, " Is there anything fooler than overcooking the egg white?". A bit of a spoilt brat that she is, She will ignore or throw away a fried egg, which is, for her, consider overcook. When I heard Haruka's opinion for the first time, I burst out laughing on the spot. Despite her Kuudere look, Her mentality is really childish, borderline silly. However, I like that attitude. Even it's sometimes annoying, The reaction is real. It's a Childish mindset, A mindset with no mask. It's the only side of her that I only know, except that of her family. 

"Sunnyside up..." As expected, She answers, however, the voice is small and soft. As if the answer is on impulse, rather than a genuine one. And yet again, she turns her head away, refusing to talk with me. 

.

..

*jiii*

"..." As we finally settle down on the dining table, Instate of a word of gratitude, I get only a long stare, just a long long stare. Though it isn't cold, it's still quite uncomfortable.

(Well, As expected, The damage is quite huge, huh?) Waking up, Seeing herself, hugging a boy in her arm on top of him, is pretty unexpected. And the boy is living under the same roof as her for at least a few months, just fueling the fire even further.  This morning is nothing but ordinary. I wake up with Haruka on top of me. From the position, she fell from the sofa, which she is sleeping on. Not only that her face is extremely close to mine, her shirt's almost fall off, revealing a bit of her breast. Though she looks awake before me, When I wake up, a sudden impact is felt on my cheek and she quickly moves away. 

Unlike her usual self, Her face is blushing heavily, and her body turns completely red. With great haste, She quickly stands up and runs upstairs, Leaving confused me alone in the living room.  

.

..

(Why!! WHy did I hug him!! Not only that!! HE differently saw my breast, didn't he!!) Rushing to my room, I jump into my bed and use a blanket to cover my face. In my half-asleep state, I did something it shouldn't have(Really?). Seeing Hiraku sleeping on the floor with no blanket on, I hugged him to warm him up, protecting him from a cold, or so I excuse. After the sun had risen, He finally opened his eyes and, because of the position, made eye contact with me. In an instant, My reason came back and a rush of embarrassment attacked me. On impulse, I slapped him and escaped the scene. 

(Why did I slap him!!! Now, He gonna think, I'm a bad woman, doesn't he!! Even though, it's all my fault, Why did I slap him!) I agonise over my action under the blanket. In frustration, I kick my fist and legs in the air. However, In the corner of my eyes, I see the ringing Alam clock. "6:42" It's written. 

(Shit!) In hurry, I bring myself up and suit up my uniform. However, halfway through, I realise my mistake. There is 3 type of school uniform, sailer, formal and blazer. Normally, I will wear a black sailor uniform, which is recommended, however, Form December onward, the school will be probiotic other uniforms other than Blazer. Hurriedly, I take out the kept uniform, expecting it to be dusty from the lack of usage. However, The uniform is noting but neat and clean with a good smell. 

(It's because Hiraku, isn't it...) Taking out the uniform, My guilt starts to build up again.

(Even though he care for me this much, I still slap him because of my mistake?) My guilt starts to reak and my tears start to swell up. Even so, Time is money and I quickly dress up. 

.

..

Rushing downstairs, I found myself not being able to open the living room door, not physically but mentally. This is the last door before I meet Hiraku face to face.

(Haruka, you can do it. You just need to apologise and ignore the morning incident, ok? You can do it. You can do it.) I reckon to myself, before turning the doorknob. 

"Haha, The winter uniform looks better than I expected. Look like, I need to keep my guard up from a kidnapper, huh?"  

(Ok, I can't do it! I can't do it!) Walking in, I know immediately, I can't hide my frustration, nevertheless, mention my apologist. All I can do is stare and keep my blush fullness under control. 

"What do you want for breakfast?"Not caring about my abnormally, Hiraku state a usual morning small talk.

(I don't know! And hey!, Why are you so calm! Does my breast not excite you at all! B-cup is normal size, you know..) From denial to depression, I don't know how, but I just finish the 4/5 stage of grief. 

"Avocado toast and egg or Miso soup with salmon?"

(Of cause, A toast! I'm sick of Japanese breakfast) My urge to answer rises to the top, but I know, I can't hide my expression, if so.

"Toast and egg, it is. Well, one last question-"

(Is he psychic!? If you knew, then don't ask!) Feeling like being played, I throw my frustration in my mind.

"-Sunnyside up or Over-easy?"

(Huh..?) Suddenly, My boiled blood turn ice cold. A feeling of urgency rushed through my head and my mouth finally crack.

"Sunnyside up..." I answer on impulse and as expected, My cooled down blood start to boil again. In hurry, I turn my head sideward, escaping his graze. 

.

..

Finally, the breakfast is ready and like usual, Hiraku dresses the plate beautifully. Finding a gap to apologize, I find myself staring at him. And before long, Our eyes meet and Frustrated, I gulp the breakfast down in hurried.

After a long? awkward breakfast, I still couldn't find a chance to apologise and am now on the way to school.

(hahhh...) I sigh in my mind, knowing a full day is ahead of me and the whole morning incident is just one of many that will happen after this.

(Ahhhh, I want to sleep, already...) I hope hopelessly in my head, as I continue my day.

 

Why is there an extra class on Saturday!? You know, I have a novel to write!? I am already the first on the exam, you know!? Yeah, the reason this chapter is full of characters being frustrated, is because I'm also, haha...sorry.(dried laugh)

Well, thank you for reading and hope you read the next one.

 

 

8