Prologue
256 22 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello this is my first novel. 

And I am just new here, and English is not my first language so it's hard for me to create chapters. 

So It will take long before I could upload a second chapter, but if you see anything wrong in the chapter that you want me to change in the next chapter say it in the comment section thanks.

 

Prologue

In a dark and empty place, a place without light, there exists one person. 

He whore a dirty pair of clothes and a creepy smile can be seen on his face as he held a crystal ball in his right hand.

Suddenly, that person yelled. “That is the mark of a real hero!”

Meanwhile, a girl with snow-white hair appears behind him: she has a horn on her head and is wearing chainmail.

Meanwhile, the girl kneeled.

“Master, I have something to tell you,” 

“What is it?"

"The 'Duchess' wishes to see you," 

“that 'Duchess' is a pain in the ass...let her in!” 

"Understood master," as soon as she finished speaking, she disappeared.

"I guess it's time for me to go back to work," he mumbled

As he finished saying his sentence, his surroundings changed to a more luxurious place, even his dress changed into a black cloak.

The person then glanced out of his window. 

"It has been a long time since I came to this world, huh?"

~~~~~

My name is Kurayami Saito, 25 years old. My hobbies include watching anime, reading manga, and playing online games. My favorite genre is where the protagonist is a demon lord. 

I like how they performed their speech, and how they show how op they are towards the hero. 

Since elementary, I tried copying their postures, and the way they speak in front of the mirror. I did it until high school. 

But when I graduated and was able to get a job, I became so busy, that I was not able to 'continue' my hobbies anymore.

My life 'had' the same routine every day, I was so busy that I even forgot to take care of myself. 

Right now, I am on my way home. I see two teenagers crossing the road. Suddenly, a truck appeared out of nowhere, and it looks like the truck loses its control while heading towards them. 

As the two teenagers were late to notice the truck coming, I began running towards them.

“Hey, you two get out of here!" 

I quickly pushed them out of the way when I arrived there. The look on their faces when they saw me was an image of confusion. 

At that moment, my body started hurting a lot, and I found myself floating in the air. Then my vision got dark.

Is my novel is not hard to read or is it hard to read?
  • Yes it's hard to read pls fix it. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not that hard to read. Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Their is some wrong grammar but it's readable. Votes: 8 66.7%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Dec 6, 2021 02:30 PM.
8