Ch 3: Joseph is my favorite
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Last time on H's bizarre adventure: anti-battle tendency}

"Um, guys is that a fucking-"

ROAR ROAR

{and now}

"That does appear to be a dragon." said Eshin.

There it was, a creature with scales so red, it was as if they had been bathed in blood, and if it's scales seemed to be bathed in blood then it's tail could be said to be a river of blood. In contrast, it's underbelly was whiter than unadulterated snow, that'd make one wonder whether or not it had been touched since the dragon's birth. It's wings spanned so far it was as if a mountain range had appeared.

It's body was so beautiful that one may even forget to look at it's head, but if one were to look at it's head, they'd see horns sharper than a polished knife yet sturdier than a fortress, and it's eyes were enveloped in darkness with pupils so orange it was as if they were flames of a candle in a dark room.

ROAR ROAR

"Finally, it's my time to shine!" said Cal.

"Ultima move: Aura Aur-, HUH?"

"MY POWER IS RESTRICTED THIS MUCH!? I CAN'T EVEN USE MY BEST MOVE!"

"Amateurs, guess I have to solve this mess." said H.

"Is your power not restricted H-, Lord H!" said Cal.

Everyone looked at H eagerly as if they were children waiting for their birthday gifts.

"No, but a god like me is not on the same level as fake celestials like you."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "FAKE CELESTIAL"!?" thought every (fake) celestial, not having the courage to say it outloud.

"Arts of mana: Unbreakable cage!"

"That's a 9th level spell! How can you use a 9th level spell, that's the 3rd highest level!" said Dep.

"This is why I call you lot fake celestials, it's pointless to classify spells based on power."

Every (fake) celestial grunted internally at H's smugness as if they had just been punched.

3 sides of a cage appeared around the dragon, reaching as high as the eye can see.

"Umm, did your spell malfunction, Lord H, I only see 3 side- wait a minute!" said Edmond.

They all turned around and saw the, "missing", 4th side. Everyone except Astlik and H were in the cage.

"Lord H, what are you doin-"

"Secret Technique" said H while rotating 180 degrees.

"Oh, is this some kind of setup for a sp-" said Dorro.

"HOT FOOT IT AWAY FROM THE BATTLEFIELD!"

"HUH!?" said everyone inside the cage as they saw the god of love and lust booking it out as if he was a cheater running away after learning that their lover's partner was home.

"Lord Astlik, you're not going to ab-"

"I'll forever remember your sacrifices, warriors of time!" said Astlik

"And I won't, lackeys of the oldie!"

By the time the group could object, the pair were farther away than the eyes could see.

To be continued...

 

0