Big Green Monster
836 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loki felt the world crumble beneath his feet. It was a euphoric feeling, seeing an army of monsters slaughter those inferior humans. Those useless creatures, which are soon going to kneel before him.

"Hahaha! It's too late to stop this!" Loki laughed like a madman, enjoying the view of constantly appearing Chitauri. He saw men get pierced with spears of steel, buildings collapse from the pressure, yet there was no pity in his eyes.

'Wait!' Loki's gaze shifted upon the rooftop of a building in a distance. Just for a slight moment, but Loki could swear he saw a red-haired man standing upon it. No... it was impossible.

That man was dead; not even he could survive such a fall. It was just a hallucination, right? Loki gulped heavily and closed his eyes. He needed to get stronger somehow... and never feel so pathetic in front of a mortal.

"Hmm?" Loki felt something rushing at him from the rear. Quickly spinning, his eyes almost bulged out. A green monster stood before him... and he was smiling?

-

Nagato couldn't keep his eyes away from the commotion. As a kid, Nagato might have thought of the scene as revolting. Now, however, he thought it was just natural. It was just like humans should be like. Constantly fighting. Constantly suffering.

Nagato stood on the edge of the rooftop, glancing back and forth at the flying monsters. Some tried to kill him with those bizarre weapons, but Nagato simply dodged.

'Where are you?' Nagato wondered, looking over the battlefield repeatedly. Just when he thought he has finally caught up with that monster, he immediately disappeared again. It was getting quite frustrating.

"Ahhh!"

Nagato heard an atypical roar, his body reacting immediately. In the distance, a huge bulky monster was jumping across the buildings. He had just hopped off the highest tower in the city, and, for some reason, seemed extremely pleased.

"Finally." Nagato's hands transformed into something strange as three identical missiles formed from his skin. At Nagato's command, they were launched at the monster.

Hulk jumped from building to building, unintentionally dodging every attack. Yet, one missile hit him on the back, stumbling him into the hotel. Rage overwhelmed Hulk's heart as he detected Nagato in the distance.

"Follow me, dirty pig," Nagato said loudly, then launched himself from the rooftop. Instead of flying, he descended and run underground. Hulk didn't even think before following the red-haired man, destroying everyone and everything in his path.

Nagato's plan to gain the Tesseract was simple, yet effective. He just had to take care of all the Avengers, so that no one would interfere with his mission. And he started with the biggest one. Literally.

"Don't hide, human!!!" Hulk broke the staircase leading to the metro as he jumped forward. Due to the appearance of the monsters, all the lights in the perimeter have abated. It was pitch black all around.

"It's quite interesting." Nagato didn't even bother to hide, standing face to face with the most dangerous beast in this world. "You are like a Biju. Uncontrolled and... pure."

Hulk didn't even try to listen, rushing towards Nagato to the best of his abilities. Yet, pressure like a tsunami poured upon him as he was sent off flying through the tight space of the metro.

"Hhhm?" Hulk didn't appear harmed, but he just seemed confused by such development. How did he get pushed away in the first place?

"I see. You truly are an interesting creature." Nagato walked forth, his violet eyes appearing inhuman in the everlasting darkness. "No wonder humans are so afraid of you."

Hulk regained his rage and rushed at Nagato again. However, this time he didn't get pushed away. Nagato's and Hulk's fists collided and the superior physical power clearly came on top.

Though Nagato was sent off flying away, he only smiled. It was truly like fighting against a Biju. "Is this all you have got?" Nagato brushed the dust away from his coat. Most of his fingers were broken, yet he didn't even flinch at the pain.

"AHHH!" Hulk rushed forth anew, and Nagato turned serious. He revealed a black rod underneath his sleeve as he attracted the monster towards him. Hulk didn't even understand that he was speeding directly into the trap.

Nagato pierced Hulk's stomach with the rod, however, his opponent landed a punch on his face. Nagato was sent off hopping, blood dripping down his mouth.

"Feeling pretty weak?" Nagato hauled against the wall, spitting out some stock. Hulk shrunk visibly in size as the anger inside him subsided. The black rod was constantly sucking out his powers.

"AHHH!" Hulk shouted and, with all his willpower, took the rod out of his belly. Blood dripped onto the ground, but Hulk only exploded with even more rage.

"Magnificent! Truly wonderful!" Nagato laughed aloud, the top of his head suddenly dividing into six parts. Powerful energy formed above him as it was directed towards the approaching monster.

Hulk dodged the first burst of energy, but the following one jostled him on the leg. It was far more painful than everything he has ever experienced. Heat burned his leg from the inside as he stumbled onto the ground.

"Hahh??" Hulk glanced below, only to see an enormous hole in one of his legs. Unintentionally, Hulk glanced around. Nagato was quietly strolling, his head already turning normal. Hulk, however, only saw those lavender eyes.

"Done already?" Nagato stopped, seeing how Hulk was already changing back into that pathetic human. So that was it, huh. Bruce emerged from the mountains of muscles, falling onto the cold floor.

He was completely unconscious... defenseless. Nagato stepped over him, his shadow looming over the human. "It's a pity I will have to kill you," he said, grabbing the black rod by its edge.

Nagato aimed the rod at the human's head, trying to achieve a terminal death. This person was dangerous and uncontrollable - aspects Nagato wasn't fond of that much. He was better off dead.

Nagato was about to commit yet another murder when a shield suddenly appeared in sight. Nagato grabbed the shield with one hand, glancing upwards at the metro's entrance.

Captain America and Hawkeye stood above the broken staircase, their eyes full of determination.

19